RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

hello

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How long was he on it? Was it sedating? How much weight gain. My son gained 40 lbs in 6 months on Abilify. We have a family history of diabetes. He started having tremors on it in the last couple of months and some movement problems since we have been reducing the amount. The doc thinks the best way to get him through the withdrawal from this is to give him the zyprexa, but when I looked it up, it looked the same with another label. How can this be a good thing? I am just needing to understand. Every time we try to decrease it he has a meltdown behavior.

Drissia

Welcome sheila! I am mom to JJ () age 23 with autism. it sounds like he is having a hard time due to puberity.. My JJ was very laid back (with autism) until he hit 12 and puberity hit him. We have went thru agression....still do!. J also has dieabities due to a med he took. He takes reaperdal too but only 0.5mg in the morning and the same at night....Plus his suger meds. He also gets a 1mg of lorazapam around 3pm. Lois

Hello

I just joined this group and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and my son, Ben. My name is Sheila and I am the 46 year old full time mom of 2, a typical daughter who is about to turn 12 in a couple days and 13 year old Ben, who was diagnosed Friday afternoon as having autism. I found that the diagnoses answered a few questions, but now I am overwhelmed by many others. My weekend, as I am grabbling with these new questions, has been fairly usual fare of behavior for Ben. He's asked his sister about 10 times if she's had sex yet. Well, sort of- what he says is 'have you ever (noises of springs going up and down)'. He started a relationship class a couple weeks ago, so that explains the preoccupation (sort of) but I haven't had sex since 2003. Haven't a clue how he knows the sound. I took away his remote to the tv because he was turning it off and on and muting it on his sister so he took the lid of my pan and ran downstairs of our

apartment complex. Later, I finally got him to take out the trash after several requests and he came back 10 minutes later wearing a different shirt.He takes Risperadal, 1 mg in the morning with 50 mg of Zoloft and 2 mg at night. The Zoloft is a recent addition; he has been on Risperadal for several years. Concerta, Adderall, etc have been used in the past but they made him aggressive and irritable. I'm feeling that Zoloft is also a bad choice. It's not that I want to have my son sad and anxious, but I don't want to say no to things only to have him do it anyway, chase my pot's glass lid down, or keep small children away to avoid the repercussions of a huge young man (he looks like he's 16-17) asking them if they've ever had sex. Tenex (a blood pressure med used for his impulsivity) has worked okay, I guess, since Adderall definitely didn't, but the p-doc didn't want him taking 3 meds, so she switched Tenex out for Zoloft. As for discipline, I

try using the sending to the room approach most often, but since he's taller than me, weighs a good 190 lbs, if he's in the mood to ignore me, there's not much I can do. So, I take away valued things, trying to keep it as relevant to the situation as possible, but unfortunately, the kid doesn't seem to get cause and effect. When he took the pan lid, it wasn't because I needed it. It was the closest thing to him as he beat it out the door. He sometimes threatens suicide if it's a very valued item. Lists, as in positive behavior supports, have helped in the past, and so I will probably use them again, but as I'm basically unemployed at the moment, it's difficult to do the rewards. All this complicated by the fact that I'm a 24/7 single mom who is going through menopause, still grieving the loss of my 21 year old son to bacterial endocarditis (congenital heart defect) some 3 years ago, and I have little support from anyone, as my parents are dead and

my best friend lives in Kansas, 8 hours away. Oh, and I'm not independently wealthy and his insurance sucks. In fact, we're technically homeless because we're living in transitional housing.I don't want to warehouse my kid. I already lost one, you know? I love him very much and there are times I look at him and think that all this is worth it. Most of the time I embrace his unique way of looking at the world, way before I learned the diagnosis and I don't feel the need to 'fix' him. In fact, Friday afternoon didn't change anything very much at all. Other than I have a lot of calls to make Monday to assorted professionals, teachers, school social workers, the p doc. For them it is a life changing event. The alternative school will probably be relieved that they now have the excuse to toss him back in the district's lap again, which means more meetings with a budget strained, uncooperative group of people, (who openly wishes that I would permanently

just go away), a 5th school we will have to transition to, again. And, of course, another feeling of failure for Ben, again. So, I am here, on this listserve, hoping for support from a friendly group of people who know what I'm talking about and know that not all of this is my fault. I'm hoping to pick up some ideas along the way and hopefully be able to offer some support to others, too. My greatest wish for Ben is to be happy and to develop a long lasting friendship. Thanks for listening!Sheila Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

Guest guest

My son will be 18 in a few weeks and he is on Focalin XR 30 mg in the morning and 25 mg at noon and we changed his Risperdal to 2.25 mg at bedtime.

He has been on this for a couple of years (lower doses at first and increased as he gained weight and got taller and out grew the dosage). This is the only medication combination that he has been on that has not caused him any ill side effects. He sleeps

fine and eats like a horse if it’s something he likes.

Eva

[mailto:autism ] On Behalf Of

drissia wright

Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 8:14 AM

autism

Subject: Re: Hello

How long was he on it? Was it sedating? How much weight gain. My son gained 40 lbs in 6 months on Abilify. We have a family history of diabetes. He started having tremors

on it in the last couple of months and some movement problems since we have been reducing the amount. The doc thinks the best way to get him through the withdrawal from this is to give him the zyprexa, but when I looked it up, it looked the same with another

label. How can this be a good thing? I am just needing to understand. Every time we try to decrease it he has a meltdown behavior.

Drissia

Welcome sheila! I am mom to JJ () age 23 with autism. it sounds like he is having a hard time due to puberity.. My JJ was very laid back (with autism)

until he hit 12 and puberity hit him. We have went thru agression....still do!. J also has dieabities due to a med he took. He takes reaperdal too but only 0.5mg in the morning and the same at night....Plus his suger meds. He also gets a 1mg of lorazapam around

3pm. Lois

Hello

I just joined this group and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and my son, Ben. My name is Sheila and I am the 46 year old full time mom of 2, a typical daughter

who is about to turn 12 in a couple days and 13 year old Ben, who was diagnosed Friday afternoon as having autism. I found that the diagnoses answered a few questions, but now I am overwhelmed by many others.

My weekend, as I am grabbling with these new questions, has been fairly usual fare of behavior for Ben. He's asked his sister about 10 times if she's had sex yet. Well, sort of- what he says is 'have you ever (noises of springs going up and down)'. He started

a relationship class a couple weeks ago, so that explains the preoccupation (sort of) but I haven't had sex since 2003. Haven't a clue how he knows the sound.

I took away his remote to the tv because he was turning it off and on and muting it on his sister so he took the lid of my pan and ran downstairs of our apartment complex. Later, I finally got him to take out the trash after several requests and he came back

10 minutes later wearing a different shirt.

He takes Risperadal, 1 mg in the morning with 50 mg of Zoloft and 2 mg at night. The Zoloft is a recent addition; he has been on Risperadal for several years. Concerta, Adderall, etc have been used in the past but they made him aggressive and irritable. I'm

feeling that Zoloft is also a bad choice. It's not that I want to have my son sad and anxious, but I don't want to say no to things only to have him do it anyway, chase my pot's glass lid down, or keep small children away to avoid the repercussions of a huge

young man (he looks like he's 16-17) asking them if they've ever had sex. Tenex (a blood pressure med used for his impulsivity) has worked okay, I guess, since Adderall definitely didn't, but the p-doc didn't want him taking 3 meds, so she switched Tenex out

for Zoloft.

As for discipline, I try using the sending to the room approach most often, but since he's taller than me, weighs a good 190 lbs, if he's in the mood to ignore me, there's not much I can do. So, I take away valued things, trying to keep it as relevant to the

situation as possible, but unfortunately, the kid doesn't seem to get cause and effect. When he took the pan lid, it wasn't because I needed it. It was the closest thing to him as he beat it out the door. He sometimes threatens suicide if it's a very valued

item. Lists, as in positive behavior supports, have helped in the past, and so I will probably use them again, but as I'm basically unemployed at the moment, it's difficult to do the rewards.

All this complicated by the fact that I'm a 24/7 single mom who is going through menopause, still grieving the loss of my 21 year old son to bacterial endocarditis (congenital heart defect) some 3 years ago, and I have little support from anyone, as my parents

are dead and my best friend lives in Kansas, 8 hours away. Oh, and I'm not independently wealthy and his insurance sucks. In fact, we're technically homeless because we're living in transitional housing.

I don't want to warehouse my kid. I already lost one, you know? I love him very much and there are times I look at him and think that all this is worth it. Most of the time I embrace his unique way of looking at the world, way before I learned the diagnosis

and I don't feel the need to 'fix' him. In fact, Friday afternoon didn't change anything very much at all. Other than I have a lot of calls to make Monday to assorted professionals, teachers, school social workers, the p doc. For them it is a life changing

event. The alternative school will probably be relieved that they now have the excuse to toss him back in the district's lap again, which means more meetings with a budget strained, uncooperative group of people, (who openly wishes that I would permanently

just go away), a 5th school we will have to transition to, again. And, of course, another feeling of failure for Ben, again.

So, I am here, on this listserve, hoping for support from a friendly group of people who know what I'm talking about and know that not all of this is my fault. I'm hoping to pick up some ideas along the way and hopefully be able to offer some support to others,

too. My greatest wish for Ben is to be happy and to develop a long lasting friendship.

Thanks for listening!

Sheila

Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

Guest guest

Pat,

What is Clonodine? Is Xanax like klonopine or valium? Did it take a long time? Can you tell me more about this? How did that work? How has he been since he has been off of meds? Did he develop any other problems from the Zyprexa? My son is 5'9' and weighs 145 lbs.

Thanks,

Drissia

Welcome sheila! I am mom to JJ () age 23 with autism. it sounds like he is having a hard time due to puberity.. My JJ was very laid back (with autism) until he hit 12 and puberity hit him. We have went thru agression....still do!. J also has dieabities due to a med he took. He takes reaperdal too but only 0.5mg in the morning and the same at night....Plus his suger meds. He also gets a 1mg of lorazapam around 3pm. Lois

Hello

I just joined this group and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and my son, Ben. My name is Sheila and I am the 46 year old full time mom of 2, a typical daughter who is about to turn 12 in a couple days and 13 year old Ben, who was diagnosed Friday afternoon as having autism. I found that the diagnoses answered a few questions, but now I am overwhelmed by many others. My weekend, as I am grabbling with these new questions, has been fairly usual fare of behavior for Ben. He's asked his sister about 10 times if she's had sex yet. Well, sort of- what he says is 'have you ever (noises of springs going up and down)'. He started a relationship class a couple weeks ago, so that explains the preoccupation (sort of) but I haven't had sex since 2003. Haven't a clue how he knows the sound. I took away his remote to the tv because he was turning it off and on and muting it on his sister so he took the lid of my pan and ran downstairs of our

apartment complex. Later, I finally got him to take out the trash after several requests and he came back 10 minutes later wearing a different shirt.He takes Risperadal, 1 mg in the morning with 50 mg of Zoloft and 2 mg at night. The Zoloft is a recent addition; he has been on Risperadal for several years. Concerta, Adderall, etc have been used in the past but they made him aggressive and irritable. I'm feeling that Zoloft is also a bad choice. It's not that I want to have my son sad and anxious, but I don't want to say no to things only to have him do it anyway, chase my pot's glass lid down, or keep small children away to avoid the repercussions of a huge young man (he looks like he's 16-17) asking them if they've ever had sex. Tenex (a blood pressure med used for his impulsivity) has worked okay, I guess, since Adderall definitely didn't, but the p-doc didn't want him taking 3 meds, so she switched Tenex out for Zoloft. As for discipline, I

try using the sending to the room approach most often, but since he's taller than me, weighs a good 190 lbs, if he's in the mood to ignore me, there's not much I can do. So, I take away valued things, trying to keep it as relevant to the situation as possible, but unfortunately, the kid doesn't seem to get cause and effect. When he took the pan lid, it wasn't because I needed it. It was the closest thing to him as he beat it out the door. He sometimes threatens suicide if it's a very valued item. Lists, as in positive behavior supports, have helped in the past, and so I will probably use them again, but as I'm basically unemployed at the moment, it's difficult to do the rewards. All this complicated by the fact that I'm a 24/7 single mom who is going through menopause, still grieving the loss of my 21 year old son to bacterial endocarditis (congenital heart defect) some 3 years ago, and I have little support from anyone, as my parents are dead and

my best friend lives in Kansas, 8 hours away. Oh, and I'm not independently wealthy and his insurance sucks. In fact, we're technically homeless because we're living in transitional housing.I don't want to warehouse my kid. I already lost one, you know? I love him very much and there are times I look at him and think that all this is worth it. Most of the time I embrace his unique way of looking at the world, way before I learned the diagnosis and I don't feel the need to 'fix' him. In fact, Friday afternoon didn't change anything very much at all. Other than I have a lot of calls to make Monday to assorted professionals, teachers, school social workers, the p doc. For them it is a life changing event. The alternative school will probably be relieved that they now have the excuse to toss him back in the district's lap again, which means more meetings with a budget strained, uncooperative group of people, (who openly wishes that I would permanently

just go away), a 5th school we will have to transition to, again. And, of course, another feeling of failure for Ben, again. So, I am here, on this listserve, hoping for support from a friendly group of people who know what I'm talking about and know that not all of this is my fault. I'm hoping to pick up some ideas along the way and hopefully be able to offer some support to others, too. My greatest wish for Ben is to be happy and to develop a long lasting friendship. Thanks for listening!Sheila Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

Guest guest

Karac gained 30pounds. No, it didn't sedate him. We used Clonidine and Xanax per need to get Karac off all Meds. Kuenstler, Ph.DOn Jul 28, 2011, at 8:14 AM, drissia wright <ritzywright@...> wrote:

How long was he on it? Was it sedating? How much weight gain. My son gained 40 lbs in 6 months on Abilify. We have a family history of diabetes. He started having tremors on it in the last couple of months and some movement problems since we have been reducing the amount. The doc thinks the best way to get him through the withdrawal from this is to give him the zyprexa, but when I looked it up, it looked the same with another label. How can this be a good thing? I am just needing to understand. Every time we try to decrease it he has a meltdown behavior.

Drissia

Hello

Guest guest

Yes, Xanax is an anti anxiety med like Klonopine, but Klonopine made Karac wild. Clonidine is a blood pressure med. A low dose calmed Karac. It took at least a year to get Karac off all Meds . Karac still has times of getting agitated, but he goes out in the back yard and walks it off or asks for a bath. He doesn't become aggressive. Kuenstler, Ph.DOn Jul 28, 2011, at 8:33 AM, drissia wright <ritzywright@...> wrote:

Pat,

What is Clonodine? Is Xanax like klonopine or valium? Did it take a long time? Can you tell me more about this? How did that work? How has he been since he has been off of meds? Did he develop any other problems from the Zyprexa? My son is 5'9' and weighs 145 lbs.

Thanks,

Drissia

Hello

Guest guest

takes a low dose of Klonopin(<1mg day). Abilify and Amantadine. He is a sweet person until the fits of rage hit. They begin with no triggers that we can see last about 3 min. and end. He is weak and pale afterwards. He had an eeg and an MRI last year but the eeg lasted about 15 min w/strobe light after he was hooked up. The MRI I don't trust either. We think he woke up in the middle and they just did a report on what they got. He was terrified, fully awake, and had a gash in his hairline that we didn't see until that night. Problem was everytime he hit his head it bled for a month or so. We couldn't prove it happened in the hospital because we didn't catch it then. He is non verbal, so the idea that something could be done to him or even medication side effects makes me ill. It just seemed a little strange that a person 18 with severe autism had

no abnormalities.

I know you are probably very busy, but I would like all the info you can give me about Karac and his similarities to and what the drugs did and didn't do. Does it make sense that Zyprexa would help him in the withdrawal process from the Abilify without just putting him on another drug he has to withdraw from? Also, did your grandson have a hard time with withdrawal from the xanax? doesn't have high blood pressure unless it goes up during the episodes.

I so much want him off of these drugs but am not too smart about this stuff.

Thanks,

Drissia

Hello

Guest guest

Ă¯Â»Â¿

Stay away from zpraxa.......JJ got dieabities off of it. it worked great fro agression tho. Lois

Hello

I just joined this group and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and my son, Ben. My name is Sheila and I am the 46 year old full time mom of 2, a typical daughter who is about to turn 12 in a couple days and 13 year old Ben, who was diagnosed Friday afternoon as having autism. I found that the diagnoses answered a few questions, but now I am overwhelmed by many others. My weekend, as I am grabbling with these new questions, has been fairly usual fare of behavior for Ben. He's asked his sister about 10 times if she's had sex yet. Well, sort of- what he says is 'have you ever (noises of springs going up and down)'. He started a relationship class a couple weeks ago, so that explains the preoccupation (sort of) but I haven't had sex since 2003. Haven't a clue how he knows the sound. I took away his remote to the tv because he was turning it off and on and muting it on his sister so he took the lid of my pan and ran downstairs of our apartment complex. Later, I finally got him to take out the trash after several requests and he came back 10 minutes later wearing a different shirt.He takes Risperadal, 1 mg in the morning with 50 mg of Zoloft and 2 mg at night. The Zoloft is a recent addition; he has been on Risperadal for several years. Concerta, Adderall, etc have been used in the past but they made him aggressive and irritable. I'm feeling that Zoloft is also a bad choice. It's not that I want to have my son sad and anxious, but I don't want to say no to things only to have him do it anyway, chase my pot's glass lid down, or keep small children away to avoid the repercussions of a huge young man (he looks like he's 16-17) asking them if they've ever had sex. Tenex (a blood pressure med used for his impulsivity) has worked okay, I guess, since Adderall definitely didn't, but the p-doc didn't want him taking 3 meds, so she switched Tenex out for Zoloft. As for discipline, I try using the sending to the room approach most often, but since he's taller than me, weighs a good 190 lbs, if he's in the mood to ignore me, there's not much I can do. So, I take away valued things, trying to keep it as relevant to the situation as possible, but unfortunately, the kid doesn't seem to get cause and effect. When he took the pan lid, it wasn't because I needed it. It was the closest thing to him as he beat it out the door. He sometimes threatens suicide if it's a very valued item. Lists, as in positive behavior supports, have helped in the past, and so I will probably use them again, but as I'm basically unemployed at the moment, it's difficult to do the rewards. All this complicated by the fact that I'm a 24/7 single mom who is going through menopause, still grieving the loss of my 21 year old son to bacterial endocarditis (congenital heart defect) some 3 years ago, and I have little support from anyone, as my parents are dead and my best friend lives in Kansas, 8 hours away. Oh, and I'm not independently wealthy and his insurance sucks. In fact, we're technically homeless because we're living in transitional housing.I don't want to warehouse my kid. I already lost one, you know? I love him very much and there are times I look at him and think that all this is worth it. Most of the time I embrace his unique way of looking at the world, way before I learned the diagnosis and I don't feel the need to 'fix' him. In fact, Friday afternoon didn't change anything very much at all. Other than I have a lot of calls to make Monday to assorted professionals, teachers, school social workers, the p doc. For them it is a life changing event. The alternative school will probably be relieved that they now have the excuse to toss him back in the district's lap again, which means more meetings with a budget strained, uncooperative group of people, (who openly wishes that I would permanently just go away), a 5th school we will have to transition to, again. And, of course, another feeling of failure for Ben, again. So, I am here, on this listserve, hoping for support from a friendly group of people who know what I'm talking about and know that not all of this is my fault. I'm hoping to pick up some ideas along the way and hopefully be able to offer some support to others, too. My greatest wish for Ben is to be happy and to develop a long lasting friendship. Thanks for listening!Sheila Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

Guest guest

Karac doesn't have high blood pressure either. The Clonidine just was calming and was given to him at first to sleep at night. No, it wasn't hard to withdraw Karac from the Xanax because he was only given a low dose as he needed it. Karac was high functioning until the school system and Meds almost destroyed him. Now he barely has functional speech. Like your , he is sweet and compliant. Do you think s triggers might be caused by a mild seizure? Kuenstler, Ph.DOn Jul 28, 2011, at 9:37 AM, drissia wright <ritzywright@...> wrote:

takes a low dose of Klonopin(<1mg day). Abilify and Amantadine. He is a sweet person until the fits of rage hit. They begin with no triggers that we can see last about 3 min. and end. He is weak and pale afterwards. He had an eeg and an MRI last year but the eeg lasted about 15 min w/strobe light after he was hooked up. The MRI I don't trust either. We think he woke up in the middle and they just did a report on what they got. He was terrified, fully awake, and had a gash in his hairline that we didn't see until that night. Problem was everytime he hit his head it bled for a month or so. We couldn't prove it happened in the hospital because we didn't catch it then. He is non verbal, so the idea that something could be done to him or even medication side effects makes me ill. It just seemed a little strange that a person 18 with severe autism had

no abnormalities.

I know you are probably very busy, but I would like all the info you can give me about Karac and his similarities to and what the drugs did and didn't do. Does it make sense that Zyprexa would help him in the withdrawal process from the Abilify without just putting him on another drug he has to withdraw from? Also, did your grandson have a hard time with withdrawal from the xanax? doesn't have high blood pressure unless it goes up during the episodes.

I so much want him off of these drugs but am not too smart about this stuff.

Thanks,

Drissia

Hello

Guest guest

Pat,

Yes, I do believe he is but can't convince doctors of that. They attribute everything to the autism.

Drissia

Hello

Guest guest

Unfortunately, the doctors are not really that familiar with autism, and these kids are so different in how Meds effect them Kuenstler, Ph.DOn Jul 28, 2011, at 11:13 AM, drissia wright <ritzywright@...> wrote:

Pat,

Yes, I do believe he is but can't convince doctors of that. They attribute everything to the autism.

Drissia

Hello

Guest guest

Doing OK, you?

Subject: Hello

Date: Wednesday, December 21, 2011, 4:36 PM

Hi everyone I haven't been on here for sometime. How is everything doing?

Guest guest

Where do I find the petition to sign??Ginny From: shadeflower58 <sue.sawtelle@...> Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 9:23 AM Subject: Hello

Although I have been reading all the wonderful posts and recipes (thank you all) I never felt I had much to add to the group. I live in California and support our local "Label GMO's " group. I want to share that much of our food has GMO's in it and our organic farming systems are threatened by GMO's. If you want to educate yourself further try this link "www.labelgmos.org"

We are approaching in the coming weeks a critical time in California to get our food labeled if it contains GMO's. Please take time to sign the petitions so we can get this on the ballot in California. My hope that California is just the start as we all deserve clean and natural food to use in our splendid vitamixes.

Thank you

Guest guest

WELCOME BACK !Sorry to hear about your dad. We've had some illnesses and deaths of family members on the list, and I find this to be a warm, caring, and supporting place - I'm glad that you shared, I'm sure that many will be lifting your situation up in prayers or sending you positive thoughts.I've been working on the Links page of our website since you've been gone - check it out. I hope to make it a veritable encyclopedia of useful and helpful information!!! Still have a few empty folders, but it is a work in progress :-) Be sure to click on the Recipes folder!

Blessings,Lea Ann SavageSatellite Beach, FL(321) 773-7088 (home)(321-961-9219 (cell)))><'>www.VitamixLady.comwww..com<:)))><

On Mar 5, 2012, at 11:32 AM, K wrote:

<SENDER_EMAILkamako55@gmail@@com.png>

Hello Lea Ann and all. Its been a while. I decided to peek in and see how things are going. I have started making smoothies again, and just keep the sweeter fruits out, but I want to get the kefir back into my diet again. I just was on hold for a while.

You are still a chatty group I see. Lol made a special folder so they go right into there. :) will be fun reading you all again.

Lots have happened here at my house. My had has had alzheimers for a long time, and mom was caring for her herself. Wouldn't take outside help. We decided to rent a bigger place, and bring mom and dad in our home. Dad only lasted a bit less than a month. He didn't take the change and got a bit violent. Thought we were trying to kill him. Its a nice home too with view of the Puget sound, we are across from Seattle, we see the space needle from here etc. Well, it got real bad so we had to place him in a home. They can monitor his meds more, and they are free to walk around do what they want for the most part, and doing great there. My mom is still here with us. She is 85, dad 89. She has some dementia too, but not as bad as dad. She doesn't need much care at this point, except I dispense her meds and deal with the Dr etc, and drive her everywhere. This finally got her from driving, and dad was driving a year ago or so, he would bully mom into letting him, so all this is for the better.

That's my life. Still love my vitamix and so glad I got my dry container from you Lea Ann. I use it all the time.

K

Guest guest

I already got this virus from here. Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Cc: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 6:29 PM Subject: Re:

HELLO

If we see anything like this again you will be banned.CE Grim MDOn May 10, 2012, at 5:41 PM, Dana Gillig wrote: this is pretty intense you should give it a look http://www.tenews15.net/jobs/?news=0007342

Guest guest

Not sure how you can get a virus from here?Do we need to stop attachments?On May 11, 2012, at 11:18 AM, Natalia Kamneva wrote: I already got this virus from here. Natalia From: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> hyperaldosteronism Cc: Clarence Grim <lowerbp2@...> Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 6:29 PM Subject: Re: HELLO If we see anything like this again you will be banned.CE Grim MDOn May 10, 2012, at 5:41 PM, Dana Gillig wrote: this is pretty intense you should give it a look http://www.tenews15.net/jobs/?news=0007342

Guest guest

The virus comes from clicking the link, not from an attachment.

It's pretty simple: anytime you get ANYTHING that says something vague like " you

should give it a look " with no explanation - just don't click it. Ever.

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> this is pretty intense you should give it a look

http://www.tenews15.net/jobs/?news=0007342

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

My approach exactly. May your pressure be low!CE Grim MS, MDSpecializing in DifficultHypertensionOn May 11, 2012, at 12:58, msmith_1928 <janeray1940@...> wrote:

The virus comes from clicking the link, not from an attachment.

It's pretty simple: anytime you get ANYTHING that says something vague like "you should give it a look" with no explanation - just don't click it. Ever.

> >

> >>

> >>

> >> this is pretty intense you should give it a look http://www.tenews15.net/jobs/?news=0007342

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Any onewho has passed ORE1 and wantsto sell the blue book,MASTER DENTISTRY VOLUME 1 N 2, Vandermans Physiologypls let me know