RemedySpot.com

Hello All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Mark,

Andy over on the Ocean Phoenix. How's it going? How's fishing? We're

doing o.k. Picked up about 64% so far for the season. I hear some of the shore

plants sent folks home. Lots of cold and coughs this season. Pretty typical.

Drop me a line sometime: navydocj@...

Be safe,

Andy

Subject: RE: Hello all

Date: Friday, February 13, 2009, 2:43 PM

Hello Mark,

found you post interesting. welcome to the list, I have been a member for 9

years and of much use in my career. I am interested in any detials about your

current gig, pay, length of tour, conditions etc; Do you have and contact

detials? Have attached a copy of my CV. Look forward to hearing from you

Best regards

Tom G

@groups. com

Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 22:26:46 -0800

Subject: [Remotemedics. co.uk] Hello all

Hello all,

I'm, mark henz, a Medical officer working on the 307ft Fishing Trawler Island

Enterprise that works in the Bearing Sea and Off the coast of

Washington/Oreagon. I have been a NREMT-P for 20+ years. I'm currenly in the

Bearing Sea but reside in Kansas when not on the boat. I have been doing this

for 4 years and would like to meet others and network with other remote medics.

IN the past I have been az regional trauma coordinator in SE Colorado, NREMT

Representative for testing, and hold many Merit Badges and instructor levels for

them.

I really enjoy this job and if you have any question or would like ot work in

this environment we are always looking for good medics who have this type of

experience for fill ins and seasonal work. Just drop me a line.

well take care and again hello all!

• 2 years later...

Marilyn thank you I just put the money in the mail last night. I know alot of

people in my area that are looking for grains too!

Will I have to get the grains accustomed to cows milk- I love goats milk but it

is soo expensive out here- dumb economy! Do the grains produce the bacteria so I

do not have to add them ? and what is water kefir!I love being able to get

these I look forward to it sooo much!!

Allie

Your kefir grains are the culture. No need to add anything else.

Water kefir grains is a different culture that grows on sugar and water and

makes a soda pop like drink.

Marilyn

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 12:43 PM, DRAGONSDEN <allie.markham@...>wrote:

> Marilyn thank you I just put the money in the mail last night. I know alot

> of people in my area that are looking for grains too!

> Will I have to get the grains accustomed to cows milk- I love goats milk

> but it is soo expensive out here- dumb economy! Do the grains produce the

> bacteria so I do not have to add them ? and what is water kefir!I love

> being able to get these I look forward to it sooo much!!

> Allie

>

>

>

>

• 8 months later...

"I did that for 9 weeks but I got worse instead of better,so I stopped taking clomid yesterday and went to the endocrinologist today,she doesn't want to do anything untill she gets my bloodwork,I'm worried about my shrinking nuts and sexual dysfunction it's really depressing,and I don't know much about TRT,I'd also like to hear from anyone who uses hcg,I hope I can access "I'm very glad to hear you are seeing an endocrinologist. The pituitary insufficiency you are experiencing is not usual in people living with HIV, and to have it so early in the disease seems quite remarkable. I'd wait to see what your labs show, and see what your endocrinologist has to say.JB

"I did that for 9 weeks but I got worse instead of better,so I stopped taking clomid yesterday and went to the endocrinologist today,she doesn't want to do anything untill she gets my bloodwork,I'm worried about my shrinking nuts and sexual dysfunction it's really depressing,and I don't know much about TRT,I'd also like to hear from anyone who uses hcg,I hope I can access "I'm very glad to hear you are seeing an endocrinologist. The pituitary insufficiency you are experiencing is not usual in people living with HIV, and to have it so early in the disease seems quite remarkable. I'd wait to see what your labs show, and see what your endocrinologist has to say.JB

• 4 months later...
Guest guest

hi everybody

im quickly sending this in the library as i lost my mobile phone in train the other day as got sunburn face cos of doxy and wasnt feeling very good at all

when i get my phone mobile sorted shall be back in touch

have derma apointment wednesday but threw out samples as u all said they not help regards this really

oh well shall see what she says

felt very vulnerable as people picked up my phone n were able to access my texts about this problem n ev en today librarian showing me something and she looked at my inbox with birdmite org messages

just the way it hapened

feel rather exposed with it all really

anyway hope people coping best they can

hugs

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 9:41 PMSubject: Re: Thanks fot the help. Trouble sending to email address for doctors.

You can call me Cee Cee if you feel like it.

From: "Cee Cee" <ceeceesmith50@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 4:06:28 AMSubject: Thanks fot the help. Trouble sending to email address for doctors.>> Cee Cee-> > Sent you a couple emails with name of someone who can refer you to a > Lyme doctor. Outrageous you already have a picc line placed but are > not being treated for Lyme. Hang in there.> >

Aandraya> Hi. Thank you, Andraya, for the emai; address for possinle LLMD's. I have tried a couple of times, sending to the email address you left, but I get a delivery error motice every try. I double checked for typos and saw none. I wrote a long message and attached some pictures. I am too sick to get out of bed. Not eaten in 3 days or showered. Missed important appt and forgot son's birthday on the 27th. I really believe i'm dying, now. Haven't been strong to sit at computer. So much stuff in my urine, it hurts so bad to pee. I usually only go twice a day, now, but it's hard to do and hurts after for hours. My skin is blue and red splotchy and i'm throwing up, bile. It's happenning too fast. Dirty house, dirty clothes, nothing easy enough to eat. I wish I knew of a program to help, yet i'm so weak, it's hard to help myself anymore. I think i'm

going to die alone and not be found for quite sonetime after. I 'm so afraid. I wanted to be right with God, before I died. Didn't know it would end like this. It's a painful and lonely way to go. Thank you very much for all your help. CeeCee (Verna) ------------------------------------

Guest guest

I am so sorry you lost your phone C. I had heard recently that lots of people get their phones stolen on public transportation... I know how that could make you feel so vulnerable. Hope your appointment gets you a little good information that will help you!From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 7:32:14 AMSubject: Re: hello all

hi everybody

im quickly sending this in the library as i lost my mobile phone in train the other day as got sunburn face cos of doxy and wasnt feeling very good at all

have derma apointment wednesday but threw out samples as u all said they not help regards this really

felt very vulnerable as people picked up my phone n were able to access my texts about this problem n ev en today librarian showing me something and she looked at my inbox with birdmite org messages

just the way it hapened

hugs

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 9:41 PMSubject: Re: Thanks fot the help. Trouble sending to email address for doctors.

From: "Cee Cee" <ceeceesmith50@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 4:06:28 AMSubject: Thanks fot the help. Trouble sending to email address for doctors.>> Cee Cee-> > Sent you a couple emails with name of someone who can refer you to a > Lyme doctor. Outrageous you already have a picc line placed but are > not being treated for Lyme. Hang in there.> >

Aandraya> Hi. Thank you, Andraya, for the emai; address for possinle LLMD's. I have tried a couple of times, sending to the email address you left, but I get a delivery error motice every try. I double checked for typos and saw none. I wrote a long message and attached some pictures. I am too sick to get out of bed. Not eaten in 3 days or showered. Missed important appt and forgot son's birthday on the 27th. I really believe i'm dying, now. Haven't been strong to sit at computer. So much stuff in my urine, it hurts so bad to pee. I usually only go twice a day, now, but it's hard to do and hurts after for hours. My skin is blue and red splotchy and i'm throwing up, bile. It's happenning too fast. Dirty house, dirty clothes, nothing easy enough to eat. I wish I knew of a program to help, yet i'm so weak, it's hard to help myself anymore. I think i'm

going to die alone and not be found for quite sonetime after. I 'm so afraid. I wanted to be right with God, before I died. Didn't know it would end like this. It's a painful and lonely way to go. Thank you very much for all your help. CeeCee (Verna) ------------------------------------

Guest guest

C-Thanks for checking in!AandrayaOn Mar 31, 2012, at 9:32 AM, ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

hi everybody

just the way it hapened

hugs