RemedySpot.com

Deb

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Glenda,

Tell your husband welcome home from another Vietnam vet.

Dick

At 05:25 AM 1/31/2007, you wrote:

My husband

was in Viet Nam time frame, I got out in 1990 with a medical, my nephew

graduated from Ft. and Bill's son is in the Army training fire

fighter and my step son he is a drill sergeant. So we all pretty much a

military family. I know I was in my best shape when in the Army. Thank

you for the complaint.

I had my MRI yesterday at Shands and will share with everyone when I

know.

Hugs,

Glenda

Hello, Hi everone, hope all is well with all of my freinds in this group! Here i am waiting four my new virl count blood test i had done on 1-23-2007 then i will have to get my 12 week Pegassist blood test on Feb. 5 2007 wish me luck. They told me it has to be down 99% of my starting virl count witch was 2610000 or they will stop tx after week24 .Dose anyone kown if this is true? thanks for letting me vent abit. rooster Bye bye 4 now. HOPE TO ALL!!!!!Dick Southern <southern@...> wrote: Hi Glenda,Tell your husband welcome home from another Vietnam vet.DickAt 05:25 AM 1/31/2007, you wrote: My husband was in Viet Nam time frame, I got out in 1990 with a medical, my nephew graduated from Ft. and Bill's son is in the Army training fire fighter and my step son he is a drill sergeant. So we all pretty much a military family. I know I was in my best shape when in the Army. Thank you for the complaint. I had my MRI yesterday at Shands and will share with everyone when I know. Hugs, Glenda

Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

Hi Jeff,

The most common way they put it is that they want you to drop by 2 logs, thats fancy math,

but you basically drop two 0's of your initial viral load.

Yours was 2,610,000, drop two 0's and you want to drop to 26,100.

If you calculate it their way you get the same number.

This is one of the hardest things about treatment. Many people become completely

undetectable at 12 weeks, I did both times I treated.

All you can do is keep taking your meds and wait, many of us here have been there

and understand what your going through.

Hang in there

Re: Deb

Hello,

Hi everone, hope all is well with all of my freinds in this group! Here i am waiting four my new virl count blood test i had done on 1-23-2007 then i will have to get my 12 week Pegassist blood test on Feb. 5 2007 wish me luck. They told me it has to be down 99% of my starting virl count witch was 2610000 or they will stop tx after week24 .Dose anyone kown if this is true? thanks for letting me vent abit. rooster Bye bye 4 now. HOPE TO ALL!!!!!

Check out the all-new beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.17.17/661 - Release Date: 1/30/2007 11:30 PM

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

I'm in Indy, but my husband practically lived in Brownstown. His

Dad's brothers lived in Brownstown and my husbands cousins lived

there. So we are familiar with the area, we lived at one time in

Nashville. :)

Deb

> >

> > Hi I am Pegi from Indiana. I found your group by way of a

> search. I am currently in the middle of a 200# weight loss

> journey. I have lost 113 already in the past year, but still

have

> at the very least 87# more to loose. My resolve slips sometimes,

> but spring is really helping.

> >

> > I am very active in our community and church body. My

interests

> lie in volunteerism, evangelism, and homemaking. I homeschool

our

> 16 yo dd and just graduated our 18 yo ds from homeschool. I have

> been married for almost 20 years.

> >

> >

> > I hope to get to know you all.

> >

> > Love, Pegi in Indiana

> > pegi@

> > Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of

arriving

> safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid

in

> broadside,thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly

> proclaiming - WOW....What a ride!! -- anonymous

> >

>

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Ya talk about time.... I was looking at when I joined group.. WOW seems so long ago yet also seems like yesterday. Technology!!!!!!!! Honey I would be lost with out my cell phone. It is like a mini computer. I can read my email and my instant messages. Plus It has a camera....I can send pics. Like the one I sent to you of my tummy. I really would be lost without it. I am ok, sore? yes. But not too horrible. I am able to eat thin foods. Pureed. I have been eating some baby food because it goes down easy and sodium is not an issue. My tummy is not ready for canned creamed soup. But it has lots of sodium so I am not to worried. I am not hungry. some of my meds I have to eat with. Can't drink with meals rules rules...but been real good following all the rules. Mitch has been so very awesome. He has been right by my side at every single turn, every step. Deb We need to hear more from you and how you are doing.

love and hugs and prayers dDeb <posttransplant@...> wrote: Hi Ya Ms. D Honey so good to have you back online and soon stronger than ever and ready for it all and life. Good to have our Welcome To Chat Lady back with us. Kat did a great job last Thurs

night. I love the wonders of modern technology from a tiny cell phone and how we kept in contact through all you just went through. I just checked and I'm still here and still all in one piece. Maybe different pieces and parts and some parts not working as well but it's all good. Wow I was just thinking how much time as gone by and fast too and how much we all have been through in just the last few

years. I was just talking to Suzie about how far the two of us go back online before our group and also for some of our gang here. We have packed a lot of living in those years have seem and ourselves have been through a lot of good times and bad and have been a part of so many people friends and members lives over the years. My baby Mel our mascot will be 31 this Thurs. D honey she is just a few years younger than you. I do feel old but feel so Blessed to have had these extra years lived and loved so much in this short time and still going strong like Don Pardo. Love and Hugs. Red/DSD . d aka danne aka dj aka

Dannella ALL ARE ME!!!!!

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Hi Deb, I enjoyed it very much. Yup that's why I love chat LOL. Hope to be there again at next chat hope I get good news Monday that my counts have stabilized don't want another shot haa. hugs...wwDeb <posttransplant@...> wrote: We enjoyed so much again having you with us in chat. I

know why you like chat so much. We get to cuss let it fly and have a good time. ;) But we get good support in there too while visiting with one another and I think become closer on a more personal level. Love and Hugs. Deb

• 3 years later...