RemedySpot.com

Deb

Rate this topic

Guest guest

With all the prayers going out from here she HAS to be O K. But she is going to be homeless if what I've seen is true. SuZieKathy brunow <kathy-boo@...> wrote:

Liz I can't even bear watching the new any more..I just know in my heart Deb is ok..Kathy Boo

-- Deb

My prayers are with the gulf coast. I haven't heard from Deb.

Take care,

Liz

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Deb lived right next to the levee that broke up.

That's where all the flooding is coming from.

I guess maybe I'll take out some of the black pins from my voodoo doll.

dannysuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote:

With all the prayers going out from here she HAS to be O K. But she is going to be homeless if what I've seen is true. SuZieKathy brunow <kathy-boo@...> wrote:

Liz I can't even bear watching the new any more..I just know in my heart Deb is ok..Kathy Boo

-- Deb

Take care,

Liz

That may just help a little bit lol.

d

captdanny <captdankw@...> wrote:

With all the prayers going out from here she HAS to be O K. But she is going to be homeless if what I've seen is true. SuZie

dannella __________________________________________________

Come on all you Gloomy Gus's!!! She will not be reduced to living in a box ok!! She does have family and us..But man the damage there in New Orleans is just beyond my imagination.. Horrible.. Let send all our positive energy and prays to all there.. Kathy Boo

-- Re: Deb

d

With all the prayers going out from here she HAS to be O K. But she is going to be homeless if what I've seen is true. SuZie

Danny you got a doll down there that looks like me Hmmm??? Blonde maybe, kinda round perchance.. If so take the darn black pins out of the hips ok!!! Kathy Boo

Danny you got a doll down there that looks like me Hmmm??? Blonde maybe, kinda round perchance.. If so take the darn black pins out of the hips ok!!! Kathy Boo

She will NOT be homeless. I'm sure that any of us would take her in. I'm just about the closest and she is very welcome to come here.

Love,DiToday is the first day of the rest of my life.Like I really need that kind of pressure!godsowndi@...

Deb

Take care,

Liz

Well OK since you asked so nice Boo. lol.

love and prayers to all

d

Kathy brunow <kathy-boo@...> wrote:

Come on all you Gloomy Gus's!!! She will not be reduced to living in a box ok!! She does have family and us..But man the damage there in New Orleans is just beyond my imagination.. Horrible.. Let send all our positive energy and prays to all there.. Kathy Boo

d

dannella

Start your day with - make it your home page

Well OK since you asked so nice Boo. lol.

love and prayers to all

d

d

dannella

Wow!! I wonder eh!!! I do know he and Mel have a different last name..Gotta ask Liz!! Kathy Boo

-- Deb

Looking thru pics of New Orleans I seen this and hoped someone would tell me if this would happen to be THE Devin??? I know probably wishful thinking.. Cant help but wish for some GOOD NEWS. Thanks

love

d

dannella

Oooh so its Dannys fault our hips hurt SOOO bad?? Danny no more black pins for you

d

Oooh so its Dannys fault our hips hurt SOOO bad?? Danny no more black pins for you

d

I think Devin's last name is Lynch.

dannyKathy brunow <kathy-boo@...> wrote:

Wow!! I wonder eh!!! I do know he and Mel have a different last name..Gotta ask Liz!! Kathy Boo

-- Deb

Looking thru pics of New Orleans I seen this and hoped someone would tell me if this would happen to be THE Devin??? I know probably wishful thinking.. Cant help but wish for some GOOD NEWS. Thanks

love

d

dannella

Her donor had the last name Lynch.

dcaptdanny <captdankw@...> wrote:

-- Deb

love

d

dannella

Her donor was her nephew

dannydannegrl <dannegrl2003@...> wrote:

Her donor had the last name Lynch.

dcaptdanny <captdankw@...> wrote:

-- Deb

love

d

dannella

dannella

Of course I have black pins, Deb was the one that sent it to me.

dannydanne <dannegrl2003@...> wrote:

d

dannella

Devins last name is Willows.Kathy brunow <kathy-boo@...> wrote:

-- Deb

love

d

dannella

Take care,

Liz

Thanks Kathy!Kathy brunow <kathy-boo@...> wrote:

d

Take care,

Liz

I believe, too! I just wish she'd get in touch with Liz or someone to confirm our belief!

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of SusieSent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 1:49 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Deb

Deb know's we're worried and waiting to hear from her. She know's we're tough and will wait for good new's from her that all is safe. Being patient is not my strong suit, but I really, really believe Deb and family is safe!!!!

SuSie

From what I hear the Governor has ordered the whole city to evacuate even if there homes arent under water , because of health and safety issues ( bad water and looting is getting violent ) . Most that were at the arena are going to be bussed to the Houston Astrodome today , and all hospitals are evacuating too. Sooo hopefully she will call someone soon .

Deb

Take care,

Liz

Thanks Liz wishful thinking..

love and prayers

d

Liz <elwilkinson@...> wrote:

-- Deb

love

d

dannella

Thanx, Liz.

dannyLiz <elwilkinson@...> wrote:

-- Deb

love

d

dannella

Take care,

Liz

for Mobile Take with you! Check email on your mobile phone.

I thought it was Pillows???

Deb

love

d

dannella

Take care,

Liz

Naw, I thought that was Deb's nickname.

dannyPat McBride <pmcbride1@...> wrote:

I thought it was Pillows???

Deb

love

d

dannella

Take care,

Liz