Good Morning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone -

Thanks everyone for the words of support for my aunt. She found out a

bit more today: That the CLL is affecting her 13th chromosome. The

doctor has told her that people live a very long and healthy life with

this condition. Her WBC was at 41,000 (she was on steroids for her

swollen face), but it's now around 21,000.

That's about all I know. If anyone else has a 13th chromosome CLL, I

would be interested in finding out your personal experiences with this.

Thanks Lori and Chonette for you emails - they're appreciated!

> - the more info you can give us, the more info you're likely

to get -

> we're not pros, but have all been through the mill - good luck, don't b

> frightened, sounds like you're just at the very beginning of things

-

>

>

>

Guest guest

, I am so happy for you that you are done with tx!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! As to the discs, have you ever seen a chiropractor, maybe he could adjust the bones below it to loosen up the cramped bones above and possibly the discs would slide back in? Just an idea. I think you should buy yourself a new car, but if i had extra money i must admit id spend it on either serena or one of the creatures. Take care sweets, im on a loaner now and never know when its gonna poof disappear. ConnieLlinda <2llama@...> wrote:

Hey everyone!

Is a lovely foggy cold day here in Lla Lla lland but a great one. In about 8 more hours I will consume my final 2 Ribavirin pills... one year and 4 days later! It has been a long hard pull with plenty of complications I guess... Dick I am jealous, except I kept most of my hair, lol. Thinned it slightly but only noticeable to me. So glad this day is finally here!

I can't afford to take the trip to the coast I promised myself as my reward so I ordered a Parrot Lamp and a heated bird perch instead. Hubby had forbidden it.. Ha... like that can stop super shopper with a credit card and the internet, lol.

I finally got pissed enough to call my doc back and got an appointment to talk with him yesterday concerning my neck and translating the MRI. He said what he meant was... he didn't see there was much that could be done. I told him that continuing my life such as it is in this condition just was not working. In that case, my options are more physical therapy... I went through 1.5 years of that, it taught me to keep it moving and flexible... use it or loose it. I don't believe more PT will help the problem. Second option is a Neurological Surgeon... but Doc doubts they can help. Third option is the Pain Clinic. I told him lets try the surgeon, best to eliminate that possibility before committing to drugs. Of course, some serious drugs doesn't sound too bad at this moment, lol.

Cant remember if I told you, but I have 4 herniated disks in the neck along with some other stuff... none of it good. Appointment is on the 24th to see the NS.

Soo... hope you all are having a great day. Deb, good you are still kicking hard. Di, glad you could check in. Eliz... there is no place like home?

Oh... Suzie, did I tell you I adopted Deaf Kitty's baby sister... also deaf? She is a ball of fluff that can fit in one hand... and talk about attitude lol. She launched herself at my Rottie mix's face last night. Poor dog...

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons ... for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup.

The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

Hey Connie... I will miss your sorry a_s while you are gone! Beg Borrow and what ever it takes to get yours out of hock!

To answer you... yup, used to see a chiropractor often until the second auto accident (again a male driver, lol). One look at an x-ray and they wont touch it now. Orthopedic Doc forbid it saying it could paralyze me. Shoot... he is the same doc that told hubby I couldn't ride a horse anymore for the same reason... but is ok to drive bouncy bus full of perilous monsters and angels (hard to tell the difference most of the time).

I think I should buy a new car too! Mine is very old and making suspicious noises... am thinking it is the drive line. I looked but couldn't find anything, hubby didn't find anything but he wont drive it either, lol. That's ok... I have been sharing a quote I like allot:

" 'Tis easy enough to be pleasant, when life flows along like a song; But the man worth while is the one who will smile when everything goes dead wrong."~Ella Wheeler Wilcox~

We all gotta keep smiling... makes it all worth it, and gets others to wondering what you are up to, lol.

Llinda

, I am so happy for you that you are done with tx!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! As to the discs, have you ever seen a chiropractor, maybe he could adjust the bones below it to loosen up the cramped bones above and possibly the discs would slide back in? Just an idea. I think you should buy yourself a new car, but if i had extra money i must admit id spend it on either serena or one of the creatures. Take care sweets, im on a loaner now and never know when its gonna poof disappear. Connie

Guest guest

After not hearing english for 12 days you bet there is no place like home , hehehehe And oooo may did I miss chili cheese dogs

good morning

Hey everyone!

Is a lovely foggy cold day here in Lla Lla lland but a great one. In about 8 more hours I will consume my final 2 Ribavirin pills... one year and 4 days later! It has been a long hard pull with plenty of complications I guess... Dick I am jealous, except I kept most of my hair, lol. Thinned it slightly but only noticeable to me. So glad this day is finally here!

I can't afford to take the trip to the coast I promised myself as my reward so I ordered a Parrot Lamp and a heated bird perch instead. Hubby had forbidden it.. Ha... like that can stop super shopper with a credit card and the internet, lol.

I finally got pissed enough to call my doc back and got an appointment to talk with him yesterday concerning my neck and translating the MRI. He said what he meant was... he didn't see there was much that could be done. I told him that continuing my life such as it is in this condition just was not working. In that case, my options are more physical therapy... I went through 1.5 years of that, it taught me to keep it moving and flexible... use it or loose it. I don't believe more PT will help the problem. Second option is a Neurological Surgeon... but Doc doubts they can help. Third option is the Pain Clinic. I told him lets try the surgeon, best to eliminate that possibility before committing to drugs. Of course, some serious drugs doesn't sound too bad at this moment, lol.

Cant remember if I told you, but I have 4 herniated disks in the neck along with some other stuff... none of it good. Appointment is on the 24th to see the NS.

Soo... hope you all are having a great day. Deb, good you are still kicking hard. Di, glad you could check in. Eliz... there is no place like home?

Oh... Suzie, did I tell you I adopted Deaf Kitty's baby sister... also deaf? She is a ball of fluff that can fit in one hand... and talk about attitude lol. She launched herself at my Rottie mix's face last night. Poor dog...

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons ... for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup.

Guest guest

....Yeah well my sorry ass is gonna be my skinny happy ass before i get back., Sorry to hear about your spine, honey, that sucks. I suspected as much, about the chiro thing. I will have my computer back cuz im doin a show, and im the second table in 180, soon as you walk in the door, got good positioning this year, and have three grand in stock. im sending you a link to the show so you cansee how huge it is!! My first priority is gonna be get the puter out of its second home, then i wanna get some new teeshirts and tennies. ;) Ill miss your sorry one too. Kiss the wooly kids for me. connie.

THE LINK: http://web.winco.net/~goyard/conrads/Events/Quad_City_Christmas/quad_city_christmas.htmlso wish me luck, gonna try to make enough money to last a year. Love ya

Llinda <2llama@...> wrote:

Hey Connie... I will miss your sorry a_s while you are gone! Beg Borrow and what ever it takes to get yours out of hock!

To answer you... yup, used to see a chiropractor often until the second auto accident (again a male driver, lol). One look at an x-ray and they wont touch it now. Orthopedic Doc forbid it saying it could paralyze me. Shoot... he is the same doc that told hubby I couldn't ride a horse anymore for the same reason... but is ok to drive bouncy bus full of perilous monsters and angels (hard to tell the difference most of the time).

I think I should buy a new car too! Mine is very old and making suspicious noises... am thinking it is the drive line. I looked but couldn't find anything, hubby didn't find anything but he wont drive it either, lol. That's ok... I have been sharing a quote I like allot:

" 'Tis easy enough to be pleasant, when life flows along like a song; But the man worth while is the one who will smile when everything goes dead wrong."~Ella Wheeler Wilcox~

We all gotta keep smiling... makes it all worth it, and gets others to wondering what you are up to, lol.

Llinda

, I am so happy for you that you are done with tx!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! As to the discs, have you ever seen a chiropractor, maybe he could adjust the bones below it to loosen up the cramped bones above and possibly the discs would slide back in? Just an idea. I think you should buy yourself a new car, but if i had extra money i must admit id spend it on either serena or one of the creatures. Take care sweets, im on a loaner now and never know when its gonna poof disappear. Connie The light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

eLiz, you aint supose da be eatin dat pok, gurl. connieelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

After not hearing english for 12 days you bet there is no place like home , hehehehe And oooo may did I miss chili cheese dogs

good morning

Hey everyone!

Guest guest

Hey Llinda,

Congrats girl, you've done it!!! The dragon is on the run, he's sinking fast & can't find a pail to bail with(is that another participle I see dangling before me?) Soon I hope to join the tx sisterhood (again) & hope I do as well as you have.

How are the critters doing> Bet the baby is all grown up. She must look soooooooo cute in her llama adolesence. Please post some more pics, I'd like to see how she's grown. SpYke says Hello to all & keep on your toes kids, the G O T (Galactic Overlord in Training) may be calling on you soon.

Love ya,

SuZie Llinda <2llama@...> wrote:

Hey everyone!

Is a lovely foggy cold day here in Lla Lla lland but a great one. In about 8 more hours I will consume my final 2 Ribavirin pills... one year and 4 days later! It has been a long hard pull with plenty of complications I guess

Hey LlindaOh... Suzie, did I tell you I adopted Deaf Kitty's baby sister... also deaf? She is a ball of fluff that can fit in one hand... and talk about attitude lol. She launched herself at my Rottie mix's face last night. Poor dog...

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Guest guest

I do the all beef ones girl , lol

good morning

Hey everyone!

Guest guest

Suzie you slay me, and you said you were going to sleeeeep!!! You are SO busted girl!! GOT, yer killin me!!!! owww my stomach!!! Love you Suzie. Conniesuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote:

Hey Llinda,

Congrats girl, you've done it!!! The dragon is on the run, he's sinking fast & can't find a pail to bail with(is that another participle I see dangling before me?) Soon I hope to join the tx sisterhood (again) & hope I do as well as you have.

How are the critters doing> Bet the baby is all grown up. She must look soooooooo cute in her llama adolesence. Please post some more pics, I'd like to see how she's grown. SpYke says Hello to all & keep on your toes kids, the G O T (Galactic Overlord in Training) may be calling on you soon.

Love ya,

Hey everyone!

Is a lovely foggy cold day here in Lla Lla lland but a great one. In about 8 more hours I will consume my final 2 Ribavirin pills... one year and 4 days later! It has been a long hard pull with plenty of complications I guess

Hey LlindaOh... Suzie, did I tell you I adopted Deaf Kitty's baby sister... also deaf? She is a ball of fluff that can fit in one hand... and talk about attitude lol. She launched herself at my Rottie mix's face last night. Poor dog...

Guest guest

Suzie you slay me, and you said you were going to sleeeeep!!! You are SO busted girl!! GOT, yer killin me!!!! owww my stomach!!! Love you Suzie. Conniesuzie <suzieandsandy@...> wrote:

Hey Llinda,

Love ya,

Hey everyone!

Guest guest

Glad to hear you are finished treatment.You will feel much better soon.I am proud of you especially with all the complications you had.Have a great day.

Gail

good morning

Hey everyone!

Guest guest

wellllllllllll okaaaay i gueeeesssss but still, zang. connieelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@...> wrote:

I do the all beef ones girl , lol

good morning

Hey everyone!

The light at the end of the tunnel may be youThe light at the end of the tunnel may be you

Guest guest

Hehe ..well I just came from my hepatologists office he sure can piss me off when the butt head wants to . I have been asking for phlebotomy for several months now and now all of a sudden the day I am supposed to get my meds they decide I have to have several months of phlebotomy before they will treat me . And on top of it all they are going to try pegasys instead of the gamma interferon , so now my chances of responding are less than 15%

good morning

Hey everyone!

Guest guest

Haven’t

you already done pegasys? I thought Infergen was the plan for non-responders.

De

-----Original

Message-----

[mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of elizabethnv1

Sent: Thursday,

October 06, 2005 12:40

AM

Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies

Subject: Re:

good morning

Hehe ..well I

just came from my hepatologists office he sure can piss me off when the butt

head wants to . I have been asking for phlebotomy for several months now and

now all of a sudden the day I am supposed to get my meds they decide I have to

have several months of phlebotomy before they will treat me . And on top of it

all they are going to try pegasys instead of the gamma interferon , so now my

chances of responding are less than 15%

Guest guest

I have done the interferon , and then the pegylated interferon twice ............. was supposed to do the infergen with thymosin shots along with riba , but now they have changed things on me . I dont know what to expect , but I do know that this is the last time they will treat me .

RE: good morning

Haven’t you already done pegasys? I thought Infergen was the plan for non-responders.

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of elizabethnv1Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:40 AMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: good morning

Hehe ..well I just came from my hepatologists office he sure can piss me off when the butt head wants to . I have been asking for phlebotomy for several months now and now all of a sudden the day I am supposed to get my meds they decide I have to have several months of phlebotomy before they will treat me . And on top of it all they are going to try pegasys instead of the gamma interferon , so now my chances of responding are less than 15%

Guest guest

Hi Sherre - welcome back! You can do any meal plan and belong here - we're a pretty open group. Several ppl here are on WW.

Mindybunkierose <bunkierose@...> wrote:

My name is Sherre and I have been gone for a very long time, may I do WW and still belong here?Sincerely Sherre

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

Guest guest

Thanks, I can sure use the support. My weight is 242/247 so down a little, but will start my meetings this week. I work in my home in the mornings, but I can still post.

Thanks for the great welcome.

Hugs Sherre

"Friends are Angels who lift us up to our feet, when our Wings have trouble remembering how to Fly"<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3There are no strangers here... Only friends that haven't met yet«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«*\I/* *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**\I/*

Guest guest

SherreWelcome back. WW is my plan as well. Trying to get back to basics myself.

NH... Mom to Abby Liz 10/94 Anne 7/99

Guest guest

> My name is Sherre

I remember you, Bunkie Rose! Welcome back!

> may I do

> WW and still belong here?

Sure! This list isn't for just one food plan, or for *any* particular plan.

Just jump back in and enjoy!

Sue in NJ

Guest guest

Welcome Sherre!!! bunkierose <bunkierose@...> wrote:

My name is Sherre and I have been gone for a very long time, may I do WW and still belong here?Sincerely Sherre

Cheryl

"Life is more than food." Luke 12:23

Guest guest

WW here too!

CherylJase4567@... wrote:

SherreWelcome back. WW is my plan as well. Trying to get back to basics myself.

NH... Mom to Abby Liz 10/94 Anne 7/99

Cheryl

"Life is more than food." Luke 12:23

Guest guest

Welcome back Sherre - I'm sure by now you've been

told of course - so I just wanted to say Hi!!!

--- bunkierose <bunkierose@...> wrote:

> My name is Sherre and I have been gone for a

> very long time, may I do

> WW and still belong here?

>

> Sincerely Sherre

>

>

>

>

Live, Love, Laugh

Guest guest

Onward and upward to the Christmas season!! You just have to

get the motivation going and get the decorations done.

Good luck on the Tim issue.

I have no clue on the hangover feeling. I do feel a little groggy when I

awake but I think it is just that I sleep so well, it takes some time to

wake up.

Take care......

Dick

At 09:04 AM 11/26/2005, you wrote:

Now that Thanksgiving is over its time

to clean house for xmas...I just dont have the motivation to get

started

Tim is moving back in with me and has been giving me $ for the last

couple of months not living here so I can use the financial help...he is

suppose to stay for 3 months and then move out...If I find someone

special in my life Im going to move outta here and let the kids have the

house to live in..There is just too much of my old life here in these

walls..And I want a new life, new surroundings...I can wish I guess

Im a little worried about me, when I wake up most of the time I feel like

I have a damn hangover...whats with that??? Old age??? lol

Allan, silly ..no slicing and dicing..lol

Teagan is here spending some time with gramma...Deb? How are you and Sam

doing??

Hugs, Pat

Guest guest

Wow what a story

Blessings

R

Good Morning

I am new to this group, but have been doing Life Lift for awhile now.

In December of 2004, I had 10.5 hours of emergency brain surgery and I

can not tell you how grateful I am for le and the Life Lift

program. If you don't know anything about brain surgery, let me give

you a brief synopsis. The very first that happens when you have *any*

kind of brain swelling is that you are given very large doses of

synthetic steroids. While I am thankful for the fact the steroids

works very quickly, it is doubly hard on my metabolism because I am

hypothyroid. About a week after I got home from the hospital, I

started back to do my Life Lift tapes and I truly believe the

exercises kept me from gaining a lot of that dreaded steroid weight.

My neurosurgeon was amazed by my complication free recovery and the

rate of my recovery. This program...this way of life has been a God

send for me.

What can changing the way you breathe do for you? Everything!

See why tens of thousands agree, Life Lift is the best!

http://www.oxygenzoo.com