RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I like that Short & Fluffy. I'll have to tell Susy that one "she is Short & Fluffy" but also very Sassy.

Terry

WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

Hi its me from the back row. Short and Fluffy.... One of those no names. ROTFLMHO K

Re: [ ] (unknown)

Terry tx does take alot out of you..I hope you will beable to handle both work and tx..It is hard and I understand as I'm sure everyone else in the group do..Isn't your guy Jeff Gordon?? I am hoping to get back on line like I use too now that Floyd is working again..Wish me luck on that one..He is suppose to be home at about 3:00pm..YUCK too early for me..Has anyone heard from Diane yet??I haven't..Well without naming names I want to tell everyone hello this morning..Hope all is doing well..See I don't want to name anyone cause I know I'll forget someone again..LOL...I have CRS bad latley...Being my liver DOES NOT HURT I am having a ultrasound on it Friday to see where the pain is coming from..I'll get the results on the 27th..

Guest guest

Jan it is long over due "liven things up" go for it & I'll try to jump in there with you.

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Well isn't it high time we liven things up a bit?? Now Arlene help me since Diane is no where to be found ok??

Guest guest

Well some ones got to do it, be short fluffy and sassy, yup! Otherwise the world would be full of model thin peoples and that would be boring. Re: [ ] (unknown) Terry tx does take alot out of you..I hope you will beable to handle both work and tx..It is hard and I understand as I'm sure everyone else in the group do..Isn't your guy Jeff Gordon?? I am hoping to get back on line like I use too now that Floyd is working again..Wish me luck on that one..He is suppose to be home at about 3:00pm..YUCK too early for me..Has anyone heard from Diane yet??I haven't..Well without naming names I want to tell everyone hello this morning..Hope all is doing well..See I don't want to name anyone cause I know I'll forget someone again..LOL...I have CRS bad latley...Being my liver DOES NOT HURT I am having a ultrasound on it Friday to see where the pain is coming from..I'll get the results on the 27th..

Guest guest

HA!!!! Well we gots to have our fun don't we? LOL Re: [ ] (unknown) LOL...!!! See I didn't forget ya and do you know I was almost thinking the exact same thing when I said that!! I knew I'd get ya!! I couldn't be missed regardless if I ducked or not!!!

Guest guest

HA!!!! Well we gots to have our fun don't we? LOL Re: [ ] (unknown) LOL...!!! See I didn't forget ya and do you know I was almost thinking the exact same thing when I said that!! I knew I'd get ya!! I couldn't be missed regardless if I ducked or not!!!

Guest guest

, There is no one that is model thin in our house, maybe except for Susy's Mom. I'm not short & fluffy but far from being model thin.

Terry

Well some ones got to do it, be short fluffy and sassy, yup! Otherwise

the world would be full of model thin peoples and that would be boring.

Terry tx does take alot out of you..I hope you will beable to handle both work and tx..It is hard and I understand as I'm sure everyone else in the group do..Isn't your guy Jeff Gordon?? I am hoping to get back on line like I use too now that Floyd is working again..Wish me luck on that one..He is suppose to be home at about 3:00pm..YUCK too early for me..Has anyone heard from Diane yet??I haven't..Well without naming names I want to tell everyone hello this morning..Hope all is doing well..See I don't want to name anyone cause I know I'll forget someone again..LOL...I have CRS bad latley...Being my liver DOES NOT HURT I am having a ultrasound on it Friday to see where the pain is coming from..I'll get the results on the 27th..

Guest guest

me? Sassy? Could it be? Hmmmmm lets see Spitfire is a one word clue.. LOL Re: [ ] (unknown) are you Sassy too?? LOL

Guest guest

Jan, I went to the NASCAR race out here for 12 years. Until I couldn't afford it any longer. I liked sitting in the top row on the main grandstand. You can see the whole track from there. It is also the most exspenive tickets. three years ago "my last year to go" those seats ran for $75 for the day. Except to get those you needed to buy season tickets for all the different kinds of race's at the track. Four weekends scratered out through the year. That ran about $400 a seat.

Tickets were just the tip of it. You need to buy food drinks & what ever. Back then you could take a cooler in. But now seance September 11 "my birthday" you can FORGET about taking coolers or backpacks in. Just like football baseball games. Mow you have to pay for food & drinks no chose.

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: I didn't like Jeff last year cause he was always winnin and my guy is Dale Jr.. but this year I find myself lookin for Jeff too...I'm gettin better at remembering who everyone is..I never watched racing until last year so i'm new at this..When Floyd would say he wanted to go to a race I'd say I hope there's a mall close but now I'm asking where is the best place to sit!!

Guest guest

Bear you in mind I am not overweight. Just undertall. LOL Re: [ ] (unknown) Terry tx does take alot out of you..I hope you will beable to handle both work and tx..It is hard and I understand as I'm sure everyone else in the group do..Isn't your guy Jeff Gordon?? I am hoping to get back on line like I use too now that Floyd is working again..Wish me luck on that one..He is suppose to be home at about 3:00pm..YUCK too early for me..Has anyone heard from Diane yet??I haven't..Well without naming names I want to tell everyone hello this morning..Hope all is doing well..See I don't want to name anyone cause I know I'll forget someone again..LOL...I have CRS bad latley...Being my liver DOES NOT HURT I am having a ultrasound on it Friday to see where the pain is coming from..I'll get the results on the 27th..

Guest guest

with 24 years experience under my belt, I thought Spitfire & sassy were one in the same.

Terry

me? Sassy? Could it be? Hmmmmm lets see

Spitfire is a one word clue.. LOL

are you Sassy too?? LOL

Guest guest

I will have to remember to tell Susy that she isn't overweight just undertall. She will like that.

Terry

Bear you in mind I am not overweight. Just undertall. LOL

Guest guest

Oh trust me... you'd be light years ahead to tell her "Honey your beautiful and with at least 1 single red rose." ; ) Re: [ ] (unknown) Terry tx does take alot out of you..I hope you will beable to handle both work and tx..It is hard and I understand as I'm sure everyone else in the group do..Isn't your guy Jeff Gordon?? I am hoping to get back on line like I use too now that Floyd is working again..Wish me luck on that one..He is suppose to be home at about 3:00pm..YUCK too early for me..Has anyone heard from Diane yet??I haven't..Well without naming names I want to tell everyone hello this morning..Hope all is doing well..See I don't want to name anyone cause I know I'll forget someone again..LOL...I have CRS bad latley...Being my liver DOES NOT HURT I am having a ultrasound on it Friday to see where the pain is coming from..I'll get the results on the 27th..

Guest guest

Thing is normally, I am very shy and sweet and innocent. However... I do have this streak that runs through me .... I am sure Bill would say you can see the light go on and smoke roll from her ears and look out ... Life should be unpredictable. LOL Re: [ ] (unknown) are you Sassy too?? LOL

Guest guest

I am a little short for my weight too.. :)

But I'm working on that treadmill, so Jan can't catch

me even with those long legs!!! -dz-

--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

> Bear you in mind I am not overweight. Just

> undertall. LOL

>

> Re: [ ] (unknown)

>

> Terry tx does take alot out of you..I hope you will

> beable to handle both work and tx..It is hard and I

> understand as I'm sure everyone else in the group

> do..Isn't your guy Jeff Gordon?? I am hoping to get

> back on line like I use too now that Floyd is

> working again..Wish me luck on that one..He is

> suppose to be home at about 3:00pm..YUCK too early

> for me..Has anyone heard from Diane yet??I

> haven't..Well without naming names I want to tell

> everyone hello this morning..Hope all is doing

> well..See I don't want to name anyone cause I know

> I'll forget someone again..LOL...I have CRS bad

> latley...Being my liver DOES NOT HURT I am having a

> ultrasound on it Friday to see where the pain is

> coming from..I'll get the results on the 27th..

>

>

Guest guest

That does sound much better. I remember Sundays were

my best days, that's because I had 3 days off. I took

my shots Mon, Wed, Fri. I guess the weekly shots also

keep the meds at a more constant level, so your body

learns to cope better, there are much more peaks and

valleys on the 3x weekly tx. -dz-

--- Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote:

> It's good to hear something positive about the

> treatment. I like to hear when people respond. The

> best thing about the peg is being once a week ,I

> start

> feeling really good by Tuesday and great by

> Thursday.

> Of course then you have to start the cycle again but

> at least you have some good days.

>

> Sharon

> --- imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

> > I'm so glad to hear that you and Terry are doing

> so

> > well. It gives me greater hope if I have to re-do

> > the

> > program. I was on the 3 shot a week combo and it

> was

> > pretty trying. They didn't have the peg available

> > yet.

> > Of course I'm still hoping I never have to take it

> > again, but the results weren't as good for the old

> > combo. It was only about a 30% shot at a long term

> > response. Now that I have achieved at least the

> > short

> > term response, my odds are increased to 50% that I

> > will remain in remission. -dz-

>

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

I'll second that.

Sharon

--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

> Oh trust me... you'd be light years ahead to tell

> her " Honey your beautiful

> and with at least 1 single red rose. " ; )

>

> Re: [ ] (unknown)

>

> Terry tx does take alot out of you..I hope you will

> beable to handle both work and tx..It is hard and I

> understand as I'm sure everyone else in the group

> do..Isn't your guy Jeff Gordon?? I am hoping to get

> back on line like I use too now that Floyd is

> working again..Wish me luck on that one..He is

> suppose to be home at about 3:00pm..YUCK too early

> for me..Has anyone heard from Diane yet??I

> haven't..Well without naming names I want to tell

> everyone hello this morning..Hope all is doing

> well..See I don't want to name anyone cause I know

> I'll forget someone again..LOL...I have CRS bad

> latley...Being my liver DOES NOT HURT I am having a

> ultrasound on it Friday to see where the pain is

> coming from..I'll get the results on the 27th..

>

>

Guest guest

LOL Creates a visual... LOL Re: [ ] (unknown)> > Terry tx does take alot out of you..I hope you will> beable to handle both work and tx..It is hard and I> understand as I'm sure everyone else in the group> do..Isn't your guy Jeff Gordon?? I am hoping to get> back on line like I use too now that Floyd is> working again..Wish me luck on that one..He is> suppose to be home at about 3:00pm..YUCK too early> for me..Has anyone heard from Diane yet??I> haven't..Well without naming names I want to tell> everyone hello this morning..Hope all is doing> well..See I don't want to name anyone cause I know> I'll forget someone again..LOL...I have CRS bad> latley...Being my liver DOES NOT HURT I am having a> ultrasound on it Friday to see where the pain is> coming from..I'll get the results on the 27th.. > >

Guest guest

After 24 years, if I did that, Susy would ask me, What do you want or What did you do now. Only kidding I got a good wife & I'm smart enough to know it & I'm always telling her that I'm a lucky guy to have her.

Terry

Oh trust me... you'd be light years ahead to tell her "Honey your beautiful

and with at least 1 single red rose." ; )

Guest guest

You sound like Susy, normally she's sweet & innocent but there are times when smoke & flames are rolling out & I run for cover.

Terry

Thing is normally, I am very shy and sweet and innocent. However... I do have this streak that runs

through me .... I am sure Bill would say you can see the light go on and smoke roll from her ears

and look out ... Life should be unpredictable. LOL

are you Sassy too?? LOL

Guest guest

Oh LOL hilarious... that means I am thinking not that sparks are gonna fly. Hilarious. Me get mad. That is very very rare and then running for cover does no good at all. LOL I will hunt it down and terminate it. LOL Re: [ ] (unknown) are you Sassy too?? LOL

Guest guest

Well after 33 years will be 34 in june. Did I just say that? Yikes. I am smart enough to know that Bill is not the only one blessed in this marriage. Re: [ ] (unknown) Terry tx does take alot out of you..I hope you will beable to handle both work and tx..It is hard and I understand as I'm sure everyone else in the group do..Isn't your guy Jeff Gordon?? I am hoping to get back on line like I use too now that Floyd is working again..Wish me luck on that one..He is suppose to be home at about 3:00pm..YUCK too early for me..Has anyone heard from Diane yet??I haven't..Well without naming names I want to tell everyone hello this morning..Hope all is doing well..See I don't want to name anyone cause I know I'll forget someone again..LOL...I have CRS bad latley...Being my liver DOES NOT HURT I am having a ultrasound on it Friday to see where the pain is coming from..I'll get the results on the 27th..

Guest guest

It is rare for Susy also. But when she is that way, the best place for me is out of the house & several miles away.

Terry

Oh LOL hilarious... that means I am thinking not that sparks are gonna fly. Hilarious. Me get mad. That is very very rare and then running for cover does no good at all. LOL I will hunt it down and terminate it. LOL

are you Sassy too?? LOL

Guest guest

, Susy loved the not overweight just undertall so much she told her mother & they both laughed.

Terry

Well after 33 years will be 34 in june. Did I just say that? Yikes. I am smart enough to know that Bill is not the only one blessed in this marriage.

Guest guest

Thats great. Funny how it works I used to be petite now I am undertall. LOL Re: [ ] (unknown) Terry tx does take alot out of you..I hope you will beable to handle both work and tx..It is hard and I understand as I'm sure everyone else in the group do..Isn't your guy Jeff Gordon?? I am hoping to get back on line like I use too now that Floyd is working again..Wish me luck on that one..He is suppose to be home at about 3:00pm..YUCK too early for me..Has anyone heard from Diane yet??I haven't..Well without naming names I want to tell everyone hello this morning..Hope all is doing well..See I don't want to name anyone cause I know I'll forget someone again..LOL...I have CRS bad latley...Being my liver DOES NOT HURT I am having a ultrasound on it Friday to see where the pain is coming from..I'll get the results on the 27th..

Guest guest

LOL Yup... at least several miles away that would be best. LOL Re: [ ] (unknown) are you Sassy too?? LOL