>

>

>

>

>

>   I have lots of pictures on my web site and if someone wants them

> I would be happy that I had someone that liked them enough to help

> themselfs. If you don't want to share you should put your name all over

> it or lock it in a safe. You can also use water marks too. 

>

>  You can use the no right click on your web site but it won't stop

> every one.  I save money and don't need to sell my pictures every

> thing I have is paid for including my brand new home on 42 acres. 

>

>   Good luck on suing someone I guess you need your nickles and dimes.

>

> Charley

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Your an ass. Ress didn't deserve your comment. She just posted the

truth and what the law states regarding copyright. Why should she let someone

use her photos. She's a photographer. . Didn't you read her post? Big shit you

got a brand new home and 42 acres. When you die you can't take it with you.  You

should apologize. Your wrong and eveyone here should tell him.

>

Guest guest

Im so sorry, yes that was 2% iodine not iodide. so if I have this correct the

2% solution I would basically just have to double up on (more or less) to get

the minimum " required " of 12.5.

I already have a very good B complex that includes 50 mg of both b1 and b3,

would this do til the B from Optimax arrives? I have everything else...

Thanks again,

May

>

> This is Lugol's 5% solution

>

> Lugol's iodine, also known as Lugol's solution, first made in 1829, is a

solution of elemental iodine and potassium iodide in water

>

> Your percentages don't make sense to me. They seem to be flipped. Is that 2%

IoDINE?

>

> Steph

>

>

> (unknown)

>

>

> Hi all, I just had a Q regarding Lugols' Breath of LIfe. I bought the 2 oz

bottle which contains 94% distilled water, 4% potassium iodide and 2% iodide

(while I await my iodoral). Is the measurement still the same then, that 2 drops

equal 12.5 mg? Really appreciate your help, cannot seem to find this info

anywhere (probably blind)

>

> I'm concerned because some have said even with the companion supplements (C,

magnesium, selenium) you can have symptoms like (more) thyroid swelling,

headache in sinus, etc. I just had an MRI where they said my 5 cm nodule is

beginning to grow into the chestplate cavity. (there is already some compression

& swallowing probs at times - this thing has appears to grow more since April)

And to complicate matters, have also got sinus and saliva gland problems

apparently, and some swollen lymph nodes in my neck for good measure. Dr wants

me to have it out (the thyroid) once he gets the 2nd FNB done, by next month.

>

> I have the Breath of Life here and everything but the salt, and the B from

Optimox... should I wait til I have these before starting? (another concern,

last blood tests showed I came back high normal for both B12 and folate?)

>

Guest guest

I thought someone said that the Trio could be available in the States as early as next July ??? I know for sure that it will be available sooner there than up here. Also, heard that it is likely to cost twice as much as the Pegatron, so that means our Health System won't be non too quick about approving it.Still hoping that I can tell you all how successful this clinical of the trio is anyway. I'm a 1b and in the beginning of the year my viral count was 8,000,000. Also, I'm early stage cirrhosis... I know that if this one doesn't work there is nothing left for me except to wait on the wind down after that.Gloria

don, your doctor will probable recommend treatment no matter the results. If you can please wait for the Telipraver to come out in 2011. It ups the chance of getting a SVR about 25% or better for 1A and 1B. Also Don if you want to impress the ladies you need to shave all that hair on your face so they can see what you look like.. LOL.

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Hi Angelo

I am trying to take care of myself until the new HCV drugs hit the market, thus the alt sups and stuff.

The new TX holds a lot of promise, like you say.

SHAVE !!!!!!!! OMG.......lol

I havent shaved since 1971, and you know what?

I like people who can look beyond hair, clothes, wealth, etc, into the true nature of a person, and I find they like me.

Besides, it keeps the flies off my nose. lol

Thanks Angelo. I have so much fun with that topic.

From: Angelo <tommybad238@...>Subject: [ ] (unknown) Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 10:33 PM

don, your doctor will probable recommend treatment no matter the results. If you can please wait for the Telipraver to come out in 2011. It ups the chance of getting a SVR about 25% or better for 1A and 1B.

Also Don if you want to impress the ladies you need to shave all that hair on your face so they can see what you look like.. LOL.

Guest guest

Gloria

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE.

The labs are working like crazy to come up with a cure, and I for one have no doubt that they will succeed.....one day.

You, me, the rest of us have a lot of living yet to do.

love

don in ks

From: Gloria <gadamscan@...>Subject: Re: [ ] (unknown) Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 10:52 PM

I thought someone said that the Trio could be available in the States as early as next July ??? I know for sure that it will be available sooner there than up here. Also, heard that it is likely to cost twice as much as the Pegatron, so that means our Health System won't be non too quick about approving it.Still hoping that I can tell you all how successful this clinical of the trio is anyway. I'm a 1b and in the beginning of the year my viral count was 8,000,000. Also, I'm early stage cirrhosis... I know that if this one doesn't work there is nothing left for me except to wait on the wind down after that.Gloria

don, your doctor will probable recommend treatment no matter the results. If you can please wait for the Telipraver to come out in 2011. It ups the chance of getting a SVR about 25% or better for 1A and 1B.

Also Don if you want to impress the ladies you need to shave all that hair on your face so they can see what you look like.. LOL.

Guest guest

Don - I found that the best test of all to tell anyone where they are actually at with this disease, is the liver biopsy or in some cases that non-invasive liver test. If my enzyme tests last January were the only thing to go by, our medical would not have accepted me for diddly squat. They had fallen back to near normal rates because of the cirrhosis.Gloria

Hi Angelo

I am trying to take care of myself until the new HCV drugs hit the market, thus the alt sups and stuff.

The new TX holds a lot of promise, like you say.

SHAVE !!!!!!!! OMG.......lol

I havent shaved since 1971, and you know what?

I like people who can look beyond hair, clothes, wealth, etc, into the true nature of a person, and I find they like me.

Besides, it keeps the flies off my nose. lol

Thanks Angelo. I have so much fun with that topic.

From: Angelo <tommybad238>Subject: [ ] (unknown) Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 10:33 PM

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

Hi Gloria

Im listening and researching everything I can find on HCV treatments.

Im also open to discussing every possibility with my Hdoc.

As far as what I actually end up doing, I have no idea, but everything is on the table.

I will be honest tho, the biopsy and conventional present day TX freak me out, but if I need to, then I need to.

I want to live, I want to heal.

From: Angelo <tommybad238>Subject: [ ] (unknown) Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 10:33 PM

don, your doctor will probable recommend treatment no matter the results. If you can please wait for the Telipraver to come out in 2011. It ups the chance of getting a SVR about 25% or better for 1A and 1B. Also Don if you want to impress the ladies you need to shave all that hair on your face so they can see what you look like.. LOL.

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

DonTo me it's not giving up hope at any degree and I'm truly not a pessimist!! Means I might become much more like RocketRon except that I could never afford all the natural products that a lot of you do. I could be convinced to take care of my diet a whole lot better although I eat very little now.Just this morning and after taking the Interferon shot last night, I convinced my husband that I just had to have more fruit. My body actually craves the fruit right now. So, he very sweetly went out and got me some grapes and these huge mandarin oranges that have just come in. Boy, if we get them that big all the way to Christmas I will be one happy camper.Remember, I have a very large goal for the future and it seems that it could take a very long time

yet. Although I have 9 step-grandchildren, I'm waiting for my son to settle down enough to perhaps provide me with a biological grandchild that I don't have to share with my husband ex's. That alone will keep me in the fighting spirt. Of course, after that, I'd want to see the baby crawl, talk, first day at school, the grade one Christmas pagent all the way to graduation (like it's father didn't do till much later). Thus, since he doesn't even have a girlfriend and is more intend on moving to Vancouver and then finding the fare to travel down to Frisco more often for those geeky conventions - I might have to wait a long while.Gloria

Gloria

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE.

The labs are working like crazy to come up with a cure, and I for one have no doubt that they will succeed..... one day.

You, me, the rest of us have a lot of living yet to do.

love

don in ks

From: Gloria <gadamscan (DOT) ca>Subject: Re: [ ] (unknown) Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 10:52 PM

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Get it Now for Free!

Guest guest

You could well end up like me!!! I tolerated the first round of treatment 2004/2005 extremely well. Although there is the fatigue from the medication plus our livers being bombarded, it was certainly not all that bad. This time as well, I'm not finding any physical difficulty to the meds, I just get the blues sometimes which I think comes just being sick and tired or being sick and tired. That's when I need the support from those around me like these groups. Mostly, those that I thought were my friends and especially those that are family (I thought) couldn't see their way clear to being there as a support.However, I certainly have made a couple of friends and now see them face-to-face when I go to Vancouver. Then, there is my friend right here in town that

has a full time job helping her husband battle his white cell leukemia for over 20 yrs. now, plus her ailing, elderly mother. Still, she find time just bout every day to drop me a line of day to day stuff. These will be the people that will mean the most to me. They've taken time out of their illness etc. just to be so compassionate and caring.Gloria

Hi Gloria

Im listening and researching everything I can find on HCV treatments.

Im also open to discussing every possibility with my Hdoc.

As far as what I actually end up doing, I have no idea, but everything is on the table.

I will be honest tho, the biopsy and conventional present day TX freak me out, but if I need to, then I need to.

I want to live, I want to heal.

Get the name you've always wanted ! @ymail.com or @rocketmail.com.

Guest guest

Hi Gloria

Its just that now and again you sound very......cant think of the word. lol

Im glad your not giving up.

Me either.

From: Gloria <gadamscan (DOT) ca>Subject: Re: [ ] (unknown) Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 10:52 PM

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Get it Now for Free!

Guest guest

well said Angelo!!! Plus people forget with Hep C less is usually more the less

pills we put in our bodies the better. Each one has side effects and each pill

has interactions with other meds and it has to go thru our LIVERS!!!!

(unknown)

There have been quite a few things that have happened these past few years

to shake up the clinical studies. Like what you mentioned and many others.

Scientist taking kickbacks, lobbying for money, fixing results of clinical

trials etc. At least these things improve there security checks from here on

end. My whole thing is desprete people will do most anything. And for those who

tried treatment and got very sick from it and it didn't work and have cirhosis

now many may have that deperation in them to surf the net and see all these

claims of accupunture for hep c and collidal silver, and various herbs etc. The

thing is most studyies on these items are done in petri dishes or animals. In

humans these things barely get absorbed if at all and people are spending there

hard earned money on this shit. The way our bodies metabolizes these supplements

or herbs renders most of them useless or turnes them into something else. They

don't tell you that on there

web sites though. Look at the debates with herbs. Do you buy the whole herb or

the extract. Which one gets absorbed better if it all. Do you include the root

in the extract or whole herb. How about the leaves which is the part you need

but they don't include that etc. Look at the blueberries thing that came out

that kills hep c. The problem is it's " Rabbit Eye " blueberys where there in

Southeast USA but nobody sells a rabbit eye extracts. Believe me I checked it

out. The research doesn't say how they took it either. Maybe they included

something with to help absorb it. Now someone will come along and say they have

rabbit eye extract for hep c and millions will buy it not knowing if it's really

rabbit eye blueberry extract or if it even gets absorbed. SAy 1 million persons

buy it at $20.00 a pop. This scum bag retires rich as hell and were still no

better and lighter in the wallet to

Guest guest

--i7-YiXIQx9NJzNm2sIR0k4H6eJhGQt2c8dHwNI-

Content-Type: text/plain;

charset=US-ASCII

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

(unknown)

hard earned money on this shit. The way our bodies metabolizes these supplements

rabbit eye extract for hep c and millions will buy it not knowing if it's really

Guest guest

--i7-YiXIQx9NJzNm2sIR0k4H6eJhGQt2c8dHwNI-

charset=US-ASCII

Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

(unknown)

Guest guest

(unknown)

Guest guest

(unknown)

Guest guest

(unknown)

Guest guest

(unknown)

Guest guest

I called them and talked to them and they told me they expext the FDA to release it in 2010 between July and December

Guest guest

Airjet Gun- I got shot with it and they kept wiping blood off it and

cuting people with it so the blood was their and a slopy job of

cleaning it when they have over 100 men lined up getting shot.

Guest guest

I dont dispute the airgun idea of infection, but this is only one of many blood to blood ways one can be infected.

I think dentists are possibly a more common factor in infecting people.

Ive been to many dentists over the years, and watched them pop out the drill bit they had just used on me, but never saw anyone clean the drill itself.

Ive heard the same thing about tattoo artists, reusing the same gun, but not the same bit.

I cant speak about tattoo infection, having never had one.

But I have had many infections given to me after a dentist visit.

This makes me wonder, and cringe.

Now-a-days I worry more about infections from a dentist than I worry about the pain.

Who inspects a dentist's eqp?

From: Charley <thisdance@...>Subject: Re: [ ] (unknown) Date: Sunday, September 6, 2009, 12:24 AM

Airjet Gun- I got shot with it and they kept wiping blood off it and cuting people with it so the blood was their and a slopy job of cleaning it when they have over 100 men lined up getting shot.

Guest guest

I am a mom of an 8 year old boy on the spectrum. I'm also studying for my Master's degree in Special Ed. One of my assignments is to create a brochure that teachers could give parents of children with special needs. I want to create something that I know parents of children with autism could really use.I was wondering if you all would be willing to give me suggestions of things you wish you could get more information on, especially things you wish your child's teacher or school would provide.

Please send to susan at susanr7r@....

Thank you for your help.

From: Debbie Stringer <debbie582002@...>Subject: (unknown)autism Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 4:05 PM

I just want to thank everyone for all the suggestions and the input. I will try several of the suggestions and let you know how it turns out. This group is a blessing,I hope you all know that! I've been a very lonely Mimi,with no one to talk to about my grandson,at least no one who understood. I also have another question..lol. .how in the world do you get a child to eat when all they want is letter shaped tator tots??? Ethan would eat just about anything when he was a little baby but when he turned a year and a half it started to be a problem. Now that he's just turned four he has a very limited diet,simply because he won't eat what's offered,he just runs to the toaster oven and says"time for letters!" He'll eat some fruit,used to like corn but doesn't want it on his plate anymore and he'll eat alphabits cereal(do you see a common thread here? lol ). Thanks

again,Debbie

Guest guest

--cCmRBmScM6npeDmBjaiwDpQ5MAJ3B6iUvNU6oRL

charset=ISO-8859-1

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

you have very good argument!

Subject: (unknown)

Hepatitis C

Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009, 10:08 PM

=A0=20

There have been quite a few things that have happened these past few years =

to shake up the clinical studies. Like what you mentioned and many others. =

Scientist taking kickbacks, lobbying for money, fixing results of clinical =

trials etc. At least these things improve there security checks from here o=

n end.=A0=A0My whole thing is desprete people will do most anything. And fo=

r those who tried treatment and got very sick from it and it didn't work an=

d have cirhosis now many may have that deperation in them to surf the net a=

nd see all these claims of accupunture for hep c and collidal silver, and v=

arious herbs etc. The thing is most studyies on these items are done in pet=

ri dishes or animals. In humans these things barely get absorbed if at all =

and people are spending there hard earned money on this shit. The way our b=

odies metabolizes these supplements or herbs renders most of them useless o=

r turnes them into something else. They don't tell you that on there

web sites though. Look at the debates with herbs. Do you buy the whole herb=

or the extract. Which one gets absorbed better if it all. Do you include t=

he root in the extract or whole herb. How about the leaves which is the par=

t you need but they don't include that etc.=A0Look at the blueberries thing=

that came out that kills hep c. The problem is it's " Rabbit Eye " blueberys=

where there in Southeast USA but nobody sells a rabbit eye extracts. Belie=

ve me I checked it out. The research doesn't say how they took it either. M=

aybe they included something with to help absorb it. Now someone will come =

along and say they have rabbit eye extract for hep c and millions will buy =

it not knowing if it's really rabbit eye blueberry extract or if it even ge=

ts absorbed. SAy 1 million persons buy it at $20.00 a pop. This scum bag re=

tires rich as hell and were still no better and lighter in the wallet to

Guest guest

--cCmRBmScM6npeDmBjaiwDpQ5MAJ3B6iUvNU6oRL

charset=ISO-8859-1

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hepatitis C

=A0=20

There have been quite a few things that have happened these past few years =

to shake up the clinical studies. Like what you mentioned and many others. =

Scientist taking kickbacks, lobbying for money, fixing results of clinical =

trials etc. At least these things improve there security checks from here o=

n end.=A0=A0My whole thing is desprete people will do most anything. And fo=

r those who tried treatment and got very sick from it and it didn't work an=

d have cirhosis now many may have that deperation in them to surf the net a=

nd see all these claims of accupunture for hep c and collidal silver, and v=

arious herbs etc. The thing is most studyies on these items are done in pet=

ri dishes or animals. In humans these things barely get absorbed if at all =

and people are spending there hard earned money on this shit. The way our b=

odies metabolizes these supplements or herbs renders most of them useless o=

r turnes them into something else. They don't tell you that on there

web sites though. Look at the debates with herbs. Do you buy the whole herb=

or the extract. Which one gets absorbed better if it all. Do you include t=

he root in the extract or whole herb. How about the leaves which is the par=

t you need but they don't include that etc.=A0Look at the blueberries thing=

that came out that kills hep c. The problem is it's " Rabbit Eye " blueberys=

where there in Southeast USA but nobody sells a rabbit eye extracts. Belie=

ve me I checked it out. The research doesn't say how they took it either. M=

aybe they included something with to help absorb it. Now someone will come =

along and say they have rabbit eye extract for hep c and millions will buy =

it not knowing if it's really rabbit eye blueberry extract or if it even ge=

ts absorbed. SAy 1 million persons buy it at $20.00 a pop. This scum bag re=

tires rich as hell and were still no better and lighter in the wallet to

Guest guest

Hepatitis C

There have been quite a few things that have happened these past few years to

shake up the clinical studies. Like what you mentioned and many others.

end.  My whole thing is desprete people will do most anything. And for those who

but they don't include that etc. Look at the blueberries thing that came out

Guest guest

Hepatitis C

There have been quite a few things that have happened these past few years to

shake up the clinical studies. Like what you mentioned and many others.

end.  My whole thing is desprete people will do most anything. And for those who

but they don't include that etc. Look at the blueberries thing that came out