> > > things attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that

> > > it WAS bird mites but thinks I just got a virus from the bites and

> > > that made me feel the crawling sensation. I don't believe that. I

> > > could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and ears. I put vaseline on

> > > my face when I had a burning sensation and I could feel them trying

> > > to get off my face going into my scalp and down below my face. It

> > > was so awful I had to wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that

> > > was just a sensation. I think not. When the weather was warm I could

> > > not sit on anything upholstered now that it is cooler I can. The dr.

> > > says thats what hives from a virus can do and make it worse when you

> > > are warm. I have two small children whom are home with me everyday

> > > so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to use

> > > anything toxic with them around. I'm thinking I'd gladly give up

> > > everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites

> > > with us to a new place. I don't know if my children are being

> > > affected like I am. I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they

> > > had the rashes and bites just as I did in the beginning. My husband

> > > is the only one who remained ok with just an occasional itch. No

> > > one believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was bird mites

> > > including my husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like

> > > bird mites because of the dead birds but he says the mites die. He

> > > told me I just needed some good sleep and to get my immune system

> > > better from the so called virus so he gave me something to make me

> > > sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed the sleep

> > > but it didn't change a thing. Any advice would be greatly

> > > appreciated. Thanks so much.

> > >

> > > LJ

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Do you own or rent your home? If I rented I would move. This is it for me. It is harder when you own, especially in the economy as it is. I think it does help to move because if you do have birdmites you decrease their numbers and you are the object of their desire right now. Maybe you would take some with you and you would most likely bring the infections they brought to you internally and those would have to be dealt with (we went to a Lyme Literate MD in our area)... she knew we had birdmites and we did get infections through their bites. If your immune systems are strong enough sometimes the immune system can compensation and fight off infections. If you have any fungal issues at all, it attracts these organisms and insects as well. I know, it does get very complicated, but this website with all the good people here have been unraveling a deep mystery about birdmites... some people end up with Morgellons producing strange fibers but the key ingredient I think is that we harbor fungus and mold in our bodies pre-existing, so those things have to be treated in order to get these organisms off our exterior body and inside the body. Some here moved multiple times. Cecilia owned her home and sold it; she lives in Sweden. Marie was able to keep her house and farm. We stayed in our home and it is bug free now except spiders which we get seasonally. Bill moved many times as well as Doris who moved I think 3 times. Krys's Mum in Great Britain is trying to sell her home but thus far not able to do so because of the economy.Best of luck to you. Just keep doing as much as you can, but take breathers, enjoy your husband and children and keep smiling... we have to have good ways to cope with all this. It does produce a PTSD that most of us have had to deal with one way or another. Have faith... it helps.From: "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 8:29:09 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

So far it sounds like no one is recommending leaving my home. I'm just so afraid for my children. What if they get infested like me? I don't think they are but I really can't say for sure. I was so sick when these things were crawling and eating at me all night that I could barely even stand when getting out of bed in the morning. I had lost a lot of weight and was very weak. The more I ate the more I seemed to get attacked so I didn't want to eat. I am just terrifed for Spring to come. I feel like whatever I am going to do that I need to do it now while its not so bad. Is there anyone out there that has totally beat these bird mites and is back to living their lives? Thanks

From: Linds J <lj_mom11@...>"bird mites " <bird mites >Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 9:22 PMSubject: (unknown)

So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you so you don't infect your new place? Do you have to go with not a thing from your infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family is ok right now because its cold outside. The constant crawling stopped the first night we had frost. I still feel the pin pricking at times and some itching and crawling from time to time but at least I can sleep now. Although, my poor dog is still shaking his head but not as bad. I'm scared to wait until Spring and have these things attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that it WAS bird mites but thinks I just got a virus from the bites and that made me feel the crawling sensation. I don't believe that. I could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and ears. I put vaseline on my face when I had a burning sensation and I could feel them trying to get off my face going into my scalp and

down below my face. It was so awful I had to wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that was just a sensation. I think not. When the weather was warm I could not sit on anything upholstered now that it is cooler I can. The dr. says thats what hives from a virus can do and make it worse when you are warm. I have two small children whom are home with me everyday so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to use anything toxic with them around. I'm thinking I'd gladly give up everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites with us to a new place. I don't know if my children are being affected like I am. I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they had the rashes and bites just as I did in the beginning. My husband is the only one who remained ok with just an occasional itch. No one believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was bird mites including my

husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like bird mites because of the dead birds but he says the mites die. He told me I just needed some good sleep and to get my immune system better from the so called virus so he gave me something to make me sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed the sleep but it didn't change a thing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

LJ

Guest guest

We moved to a hotel the day after my son started getting bitten.  I was getting bitten for 3 weeks before that but initially thought it was bed bugs.  Three pest inspections later...we had a bird control guy come and he I.d'd them.

Luckily we were renting and our lease was up in a month.  Our landlord fumigated...since they were id'd in MA LL's are responsible for keeping inhabitable environments...he let the birds take over the eaves!!!

It made things a lot better for us when we removed ourselves from the infested environment.  If you bring anything with you...you are chancing reinfestation but on a smaller scale.  It was never as bad as in that place.

Moving and getting rid of stuff is very costly.  For us, it worked out since our lease was up.  My son and I lived at my in-laws across the state for 6 weeks while searching for a new apartment. 

On Nov 8, 2011 11:37 AM, " healinghope " <mfrreman@...> wrote:

Just posted some things to consider. Sounds like you should all be tested for lyme. The dogs ears use bag balm, cover heavy. I use my pinky with latex gloves. > > > > > So if you leave your home, how...

Guest guest

Maybe Healinghope can give recommendations for your dog. I didn't have pets to deal with. From: "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 8:35:20 AMSubject: Re: Re: (unknown)

Thanks. I'm am so confused as to what you all are saying. All I know is that something is in our home and it was really bad when it was hot outside. I think it would be wishful thinking to assume they are gone and won't be back in Spring. I am the one that seems to be bothered the most but my children had the bites and rashes as well. My dog is still shaking his head but not as much since the weather change. What are you saying worked for you? Thanks

From: healinghope <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 10:28 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Aandraya Agree that many of us have lyme, and internal treatment is necessary. However, I had visible live insects that had to be treated. Not all of us deal with the exact same thing. I took antibiotics for long periods and remained sick, with the medical establishment refusing anymore treatment. My internal to beat this beast had to be unconventional, and it worked for me.> > > So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you > > so you don't infect your new place? Do you have to go with not a > > thing from your

infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family > > is ok right now because its cold outside. The constant crawling > > stopped the first night we had frost. I still feel the pin pricking > > at times and some itching and crawling from time to time but at > > least I can sleep now. Although, my poor dog is still shaking his > > head but not as bad. I'm scared to wait until Spring and have these > > things attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that > > it WAS bird mites but thinks I just got a virus from the bites and > > that made me feel the crawling sensation. I don't believe that. I > > could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and ears. I put vaseline on > > my face when I had a burning sensation and I could feel them trying > > to get off my face going into my scalp and down below my face. It > > was so awful I

had to wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that > > was just a sensation. I think not. When the weather was warm I could > > not sit on anything upholstered now that it is cooler I can. The dr. > > says thats what hives from a virus can do and make it worse when you > > are warm. I have two small children whom are home with me everyday > > so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to use > > anything toxic with them around. I'm thinking I'd gladly give up > > everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites > > with us to a new place. I don't know if my children are being > > affected like I am. I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they > > had the rashes and bites just as I did in the beginning. My husband > > is the only one who remained ok with just an occasional itch. No > > one

believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was bird mites > > including my husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like > > bird mites because of the dead birds but he says the mites die. He > > told me I just needed some good sleep and to get my immune system > > better from the so called virus so he gave me something to make me > > sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed the sleep > > but it didn't change a thing. Any advice would be greatly > > appreciated. Thanks so much.> >> > LJ> >>

Guest guest

There is a waxing and waning of birdmites during seasons I found. As it gets cooler there are fewer of them--that was the case for me anyway. I was fooled into thinking that they were going away, but in the Spring they were back hatching away full force once again. They may go into a type of hibernation, not sure and maybe Krys might be able to comment on that. Even Lyme disease has a season I learned. Symptoms will be worse during certain parts of the year. So many insects also go into a hibernation or change into another form during cooler weather. But they are still there. If you had rashes you could have been infected with Lyme Disease or coinfections. That was the case for us and we did test positive to Lyme Disease and coinfections. We had many other symptoms... so just be aware of it because it was clear that they were not just biting and were benign somehow. They were giving us internal infections that were real and had to be treated. I am presently treating Bartonella as well as Lyme. If you get Lyme Disease (LD) or coinfections, you must treat for them as quickly as possible. LD becomes chronic and that is super hard to get rid of.Just be aware and keep reading. Have faith. So important. There are lots of things that work, different strategies. Stay with one strategy long enough to see if it is working before you switch to something else. These birdmites take a long time to kill them off and sometimes it is hard to tell what is making the difference when we are doing multiple things to protect ourselves and kill things off. Maybe keep a notebook of what you are currently doing. We found Diatomaceous Earth did help as well as baking soda, also a dehumidiifier from Ames Hardware... also a steam press we purchased and I will never get rid of because we had them so fully in clothing and washing did not seem to get rid of all of them. We used many cleaning products, but I felt strongly Borax and ammonia in the wash with detergent really helped. I used the oven set on 150 degrees for 2 hours to help with husband's jeans and carefully with pillows... soft toys could be put in a low oven too. Kids have to have toys to play with.From: "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 8:35:20 AMSubject: Re: Re: (unknown)

Thanks. I'm am so confused as to what you all are saying. All I know is that something is in our home and it was really bad when it was hot outside. I think it would be wishful thinking to assume they are gone and won't be back in Spring. I am the one that seems to be bothered the most but my children had the bites and rashes as well. My dog is still shaking his head but not as much since the weather change. What are you saying worked for you? Thanks

From: healinghope <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 10:28 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Aandraya Agree that many of us have lyme, and internal treatment is necessary. However, I had visible live insects that had to be treated. Not all of us deal with the exact same thing. I took antibiotics for long periods and remained sick, with the medical establishment refusing anymore treatment. My internal to beat this beast had to be unconventional, and it worked for me.> > > So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you > > so you don't infect your new place? Do you have to go with not a > > thing from your

infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family > > is ok right now because its cold outside. The constant crawling > > stopped the first night we had frost. I still feel the pin pricking > > at times and some itching and crawling from time to time but at > > least I can sleep now. Although, my poor dog is still shaking his > > head but not as bad. I'm scared to wait until Spring and have these > > things attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that > > it WAS bird mites but thinks I just got a virus from the bites and > > that made me feel the crawling sensation. I don't believe that. I > > could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and ears. I put vaseline on > > my face when I had a burning sensation and I could feel them trying > > to get off my face going into my scalp and down below my face. It > > was so awful I

had to wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that > > was just a sensation. I think not. When the weather was warm I could > > not sit on anything upholstered now that it is cooler I can. The dr. > > says thats what hives from a virus can do and make it worse when you > > are warm. I have two small children whom are home with me everyday > > so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to use > > anything toxic with them around. I'm thinking I'd gladly give up > > everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites > > with us to a new place. I don't know if my children are being > > affected like I am. I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they > > had the rashes and bites just as I did in the beginning. My husband > > is the only one who remained ok with just an occasional itch. No > > one

believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was bird mites > > including my husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like > > bird mites because of the dead birds but he says the mites die. He > > told me I just needed some good sleep and to get my immune system > > better from the so called virus so he gave me something to make me > > sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed the sleep > > but it didn't change a thing. Any advice would be greatly > > appreciated. Thanks so much.> >> > LJ> >>

Guest guest

Great idea for dogs.From: "healinghope" <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 8:45:28 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)You can also use cedarcide. This never worked for total kill inside. But works great on my dogs ears. I take this and mix with distilled water then squirt in their ears. I use a very clean old mustard container. http://www.cedarcidestore.com/catalog/item/3571008/3185649.htm--- In bird mites , "healinghope" <mfrreman@...> wrote:>> Just posted some things to consider. Sounds like you should all be tested for lyme. The dogs ears use bag balm, cover heavy. I use my pinky with latex gloves. > > > > > > > > > So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you > > > > so you don't infect your new place? Do you have to go with not a > > > > thing from your infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family > > > > is ok right now because its cold outside. The constant crawling > > > > stopped the first night we had frost. I still feel the pin pricking > > > > at times and some itching and crawling from time to time but at > > > > least I can sleep now. Although, my poor dog is still shaking his > > > > head but not as bad. I'm scared to wait until Spring and have these > > > > things attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that > > > > it WAS bird mites but thinks I just got a virus from the bites and > > > > that made me feel the crawling sensation. I don't believe that. I > > > > could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and ears. I put vaseline on > > > > my face when I had a burning sensation and I could feel them trying > > > > to get off my face going into my scalp and down below my face. It > > > > was so awful I had to wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that > > > > was just a sensation. I think not. When the weather was warm I could > > > > not sit on anything upholstered now that it is cooler I can. The dr. > > > > says thats what hives from a virus can do and make it worse when you > > > > are warm. I have two small children whom are home with me everyday > > > > so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to use > > > > anything toxic with them around. I'm thinking I'd gladly give up > > > > everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites > > > > with us to a new place. I don't know if my children are being > > > > affected like I am. I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they > > > > had the rashes and bites just as I did in the beginning. My husband > > > > is the only one who remained ok with just an occasional itch. No > > > > one believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was bird mites > > > > including my husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like > > > > bird mites because of the dead birds but he says the mites die. He > > > > told me I just needed some good sleep and to get my immune system > > > > better from the so called virus so he gave me something to make me > > > > sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed the sleep > > > > but it didn't change a thing. Any advice would be greatly > > > > appreciated. Thanks so much.> > > >> > > > LJ> > > >> > >> >>------------------------------------

Guest guest

Love my critters:) I had to stay on the farm, very close to retirement when I

became so ill.

> > > >

> > > > > So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you

> > > > > so you don't infect your new place? Do you have to go with not a

> > > > > thing from your infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family

> > > > > is ok right now because its cold outside. The constant crawling

> > > > > stopped the first night we had frost. I still feel the pin pricking

> > > > > at times and some itching and crawling from time to time but at

> > > > > least I can sleep now. Although, my poor dog is still shaking his

> > > > > head but not as bad. I'm scared to wait until Spring and have these

> > > > > things attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that

> > > > > it WAS bird mites but thinks I just got a virus from the bites and

> > > > > that made me feel the crawling sensation. I don't believe that. I

> > > > > could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and ears. I put vaseline on

> > > > > my face when I had a burning sensation and I could feel them trying

> > > > > to get off my face going into my scalp and down below my face. It

> > > > > was so awful I had to wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that

> > > > > was just a sensation. I think not. When the weather was warm I could

> > > > > not sit on anything upholstered now that it is cooler I can. The dr.

> > > > > says thats what hives from a virus can do and make it worse when you

> > > > > are warm. I have two small children whom are home with me everyday

> > > > > so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to use

> > > > > anything toxic with them around. I'm thinking I'd gladly give up

> > > > > everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites

> > > > > with us to a new place. I don't know if my children are being

> > > > > affected like I am. I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they

> > > > > had the rashes and bites just as I did in the beginning. My husband

> > > > > is the only one who remained ok with just an occasional itch. No

> > > > > one believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was bird mites

> > > > > including my husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like

> > > > > bird mites because of the dead birds but he says the mites die. He

> > > > > told me I just needed some good sleep and to get my immune system

> > > > > better from the so called virus so he gave me something to make me

> > > > > sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed the sleep

> > > > > but it didn't change a thing. Any advice would be greatly

> > > > > appreciated. Thanks so much.

> > > > >

> > > > > LJ

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

Elissa Was moving enough to rid the infestation?

> > >

> > > > So if you leave your home, how...

>

Guest guest

I am still looking for a LLMD (lyme literate md) myself.  That is the type of dr. you need to diagnose Lyme for the most part.

BTW...does anyone live in or around massachusetts that can recommend one?

On Nov 8, 2011 12:06 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

Maybe Healinghope can give recommendations for your dog.  I didn't have pets to deal with.  

________________________________From: " Linds J " <lj_mom11@...>bird mites

Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 8:35:20 AMSubject: Re: Re: (unknown)Thanks. I'm am so confused as to what you all are saying. All I know is that something is in our hom...

Guest guest

1. The International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS) is a great way

to get a Lyme-literate Doctor referral, and is probably the best place to start.

Go to their website www.ilads.org , email them at contact@... or call them

at 301-263-1080 (they are on EST). ILADS is the " gatekeeper " for most Lyme docs

in the United States. They may also be able to point you in the direction of an

LLMD in another part of the world if you reside outside of the Unites States.

2. Turn The Corner – an amazing Lyme disease foundation that supports the

research, education, awareness, etc. of Lyme disease – will help you try to

locate an LLMD near you for free: " Turn the Corner volunteers proudly answer

inquiries from Lyme patients throughout the world and provide free, information

about Lyme-Literate medical professionals in your area. " Here is the link

http://turnthecorner.org/content/selection-proper-physicians

And here is their email for inquiries (they will only answer by email):

medicalinfo@...

3. Lymenet.org has a Lyme disease forum where they have a " Seeking a Physician "

section. Here, members of the forum will give you the contact information for

LLMDs in your area from www.lymenet.org. When you go to Lymenet.org's homepage,

click on " Flash Discussion, " and then click on " Seeking a Doctor. " You will be

asked to enter your city, state, and contact information, and a Lymenet.org

forum member will contact you with a physician referral.

4. The Lyme Disease Association has a Doctor Referral Service: Go to

www.lymediseaseassociation.org and click on " Doctor Referral. " You just need to

give them your contact information and they will give you a doctor referral.

>

> **

>

>

> Maybe Healinghope can give recommendations for your dog. I didn't have

> pets to deal with.

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: " Linds J " <lj_mom11@...>

> **bird mites

>

>

> Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 8:35:20 AM

> Subject: Re: Re: (unknown)

>

>

> Thanks. I'm am so confused as to what you all are saying. All I know is

> that something is in our hom...

>

Guest guest

It made things somewhat better.  I don't think they infested me internally at that point.  I could slowly kill them off with laundry, cleaning products, etc...but it was hard because I hadn't found this group yet.  my husband stayed in town with a friend.  He felt crawling but had no bites.  he came to visit and brought them back.  Initially...took me about a month to get rid of them.  Obviously, I have lyme and/ or co-infections so I think they kept finding me again and again.  Now is another story...they are in my skin for sure :(

On Nov 8, 2011 12:09 PM, " healinghope " <mfrreman@...> wrote:

> >> > Thanks. I'm am so confuse...> > bird mites > > Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 10:28 AM

> > Subject: [bird...

Guest guest

MMS baths would help a bunch. And lye soap a late find for me but one of the

best. Sounds to simple but sometimes the simplest things are the best.

> > >

> > > Thanks. I'm am so confuse...

>

> > > bird mites

> > > Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 10:28 AM

> > > Subject: [bird...

>

Guest guest

I wish I knew one to recommend, but I don't. I live in California and there are several (many) here. You have in Washington, DC Ginger Savely. How far is it to DC? She is well known. Has been a speaker at the once a year big Lyme Disease conference. She moved from SF to DC. Google her name and try to contact her if you can't find anyone else.From: "Elissa " <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 9:12:05 AMSubject: Re: Re: (unknown)

I am still looking for a LLMD (lyme literate md) myself. That is the type of dr. you need to diagnose Lyme for the most part.

BTW...does anyone live in or around massachusetts that can recommend one?

On Nov 8, 2011 12:06 PM, <Goldstein@...> wrote:

Maybe Healinghope can give recommendations for your dog. I didn't have pets to deal with.

________________________________From: "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...>bird mites

Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 8:35:20 AMSubject: Re: Re: (unknown)Thanks. I'm am so confused as to what you all are saying. All I know is that something is in our hom...

Guest guest

http://module.lymediseaseassociation.org/referral/LogIn.php?setcookie=yes

> > > >

> > > > **

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Maybe Healinghope can give recommendations for your dog. I didn't have

> > > > pets to deal with.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ________________________________

> > > > From: " Linds J " <lj_mom11@>

> > > > **bird mites

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 8:35:20 AM

> > > > Subject: Re: Re: (unknown)

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thanks. I'm am so confused as to what you all are saying. All I know is

> > > > that something is in our hom...

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

I don't see anything other than white specks in the sunlight but may just be dust. I can't see anything on my skin at all. I went to a homeopath who gave me heberal rem but has not helped. He did a merdian acupuncture test on me and my skin, gallbladder, intestines, dental all came back bad the herbs were supposed to make that all go back to normal except dental. I do have significant dental problems on my left side which is where I had a root canal years ago. Sometimes I wonder if my problems are dental related but its more so at my home, in warm weather and symptoms worsen almost every 5-7 days and most of us had bites and rashes after my husband removed a dead bird from its nest and also the neighbors had two dead birds as well. So, I'm thinking I need to get my dental

stuff taken care of but that can't possibly be the problem.

From: healinghope <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 10:50 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Linds Are you seeing insects? Are you seeing black specks on your skin environment? > > > > > So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you > > > so you don't infect your new place? Do you have to go with not a > > > thing from your infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family > > > is ok right now because its cold outside. The constant crawling > > > stopped the first night we had frost. I still feel the pin pricking > > > at times and some itching and crawling from time to time but at > > > least I can sleep now. Although, my poor dog is still shaking his > > > head but not as bad. I'm scared to wait until Spring and have these > > > things attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that > > > it WAS bird mites but thinks I just

got a virus from the bites and > > > that made me feel the crawling sensation. I don't believe that. I > > > could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and ears. I put vaseline on > > > my face when I had a burning sensation and I could feel them trying > > > to get off my face going into my scalp and down below my face. It > > > was so awful I had to wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that > > > was just a sensation. I think not. When the weather was warm I could > > > not sit on anything upholstered now that it is cooler I can. The dr. > > > says thats what hives from a virus can do and make it worse when you > > > are warm. I have two small children whom are home with me everyday > > > so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to use > > > anything toxic with them around. I'm thinking I'd

gladly give up > > > everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites > > > with us to a new place. I don't know if my children are being > > > affected like I am. I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they > > > had the rashes and bites just as I did in the beginning. My husband > > > is the only one who remained ok with just an occasional itch. No > > > one believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was bird mites > > > including my husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like > > > bird mites because of the dead birds but he says the mites die. He > > > told me I just needed some good sleep and to get my immune system > > > better from the so called virus so he gave me something to make me > > > sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed the sleep

> > > but it didn't change a thing. Any advice would be greatly > > > appreciated. Thanks so much.> > >> > > LJ> > >> >>

Guest guest

We own our home. I don't want to throw all the kids stuff out, move them and to have this all somewhere else. I just don't know what to do. I'm ok now but I am fearing Spring.

From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 10:52 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Do you own or rent your home? If I rented I would move. This is it for me. It is harder when you own, especially in the economy as it is. I think it does help to move because if you do have birdmites you decrease their numbers and you are the object of their desire right now. Maybe you would take some with you and you would most likely bring the infections they brought to you internally and those would have to be dealt with (we went to a Lyme Literate MD in our area)... she knew we had birdmites and we did get infections through their bites. If your immune systems are strong enough sometimes the immune system can compensation and fight off infections. If you have any fungal issues at all, it attracts these organisms and insects as well. I know, it does get very complicated, but this website with all the good people here have been unraveling a deep

mystery about birdmites... some people end up with Morgellons producing strange fibers but the key ingredient I think is that we harbor fungus and mold in our bodies pre-existing, so those things have to be treated in order to get these organisms off our exterior body and inside the body.

Some here moved multiple times. Cecilia owned her home and sold it; she lives in Sweden. Marie was able to keep her house and farm. We stayed in our home and it is bug free now except spiders which we get seasonally. Bill moved many times as well as Doris who moved I think 3 times. Krys's Mum in Great Britain is trying to sell her home but thus far not able to do so because of the economy.

Best of luck to you. Just keep doing as much as you can, but take breathers, enjoy your husband and children and keep smiling... we have to have good ways to cope with all this. It does produce a PTSD that most of us have had to deal with one way or another. Have faith... it helps.

From: "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 8:29:09 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

So far it sounds like no one is recommending leaving my home. I'm just so afraid for my children. What if they get infested like me? I don't think they are but I really can't say for sure. I was so sick when these things were crawling and eating at me all night that I could barely even stand when getting out of bed in the morning. I had lost a lot of weight and was very weak. The more I ate the more I seemed to get attacked so I didn't want to eat. I am just terrifed for Spring to come. I feel like whatever I am going to do that I need to do it now while its not so bad. Is there anyone out there that has totally beat these bird mites and is back to living their lives? Thanks

From: Linds J <lj_mom11@...>"bird mites " <bird mites >Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 9:22 PMSubject: (unknown)

So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you so you don't infect your new place? Do you have to go with not a thing from your infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family is ok right now because its cold outside. The constant crawling stopped the first night we had frost. I still feel the pin pricking at times and some itching and crawling from time to time but at least I can sleep now. Although, my poor dog is still shaking his head but not as bad. I'm scared to wait until Spring and have these things attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that it WAS bird mites but thinks I just got a virus from the bites and that made me feel the crawling sensation. I don't believe that. I could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and ears. I put vaseline on my face when I had a burning sensation and I could feel them trying to get off my face going into my scalp and

down below my face. It was so awful I had to wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that was just a sensation. I think not. When the weather was warm I could not sit on anything upholstered now that it is cooler I can. The dr. says thats what hives from a virus can do and make it worse when you are warm. I have two small children whom are home with me everyday so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to use anything toxic with them around. I'm thinking I'd gladly give up everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites with us to a new place. I don't know if my children are being affected like I am. I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they had the rashes and bites just as I did in the beginning. My husband is the only one who remained ok with just an occasional itch. No one believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was bird mites including my

husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like bird mites because of the dead birds but he says the mites die. He told me I just needed some good sleep and to get my immune system better from the so called virus so he gave me something to make me sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed the sleep but it didn't change a thing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

LJ

Guest guest

Sounds like a cocktail of things, yes your dental could affect your immunity.

> > >

> > > > So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you

> > > > so you don't infect your new place? Do you have to go with not a

> > > > thing from your infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family

> > > > is ok right now because its cold outside. The constant crawling

> > > > stopped the first night we had frost. I still feel the pin pricking

> > > > at times and some itching and crawling from time to time but at

> > > > least I can sleep now. Although, my poor dog is still shaking his

> > > > head but not as bad. I'm scared to wait until Spring and have these

> > > > things attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that

> > > > it WAS bird mites but thinks I just got a virus from the bites and

> > > > that made me feel the crawling sensation. I don't believe that. I

> > > > could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and ears. I put vaseline on

> > > > my face when I had a burning sensation and I could feel them trying

> > > > to get off my face going into my scalp and down below my face. It

> > > > was so awful I had to wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that

> > > > was just a sensation. I think not. When the weather was warm I could

> > > > not sit on anything upholstered now that it is cooler I can. The dr.

> > > > says thats what hives from a virus can do and make it worse when you

> > > > are warm. I have two small children whom are home with me everyday

> > > > so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to use

> > > > anything toxic with them around. I'm thinking I'd gladly give up

> > > > everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites

> > > > with us to a new place. I don't know if my children are being

> > > > affected like I am. I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they

> > > > had the rashes and bites just as I did in the beginning. My husband

> > > > is the only one who remained ok with just an occasional itch. No

> > > > one believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was bird mites

> > > > including my husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like

> > > > bird mites because of the dead birds but he says the mites die. He

> > > > told me I just needed some good sleep and to get my immune system

> > > > better from the so called virus so he gave me something to make me

> > > > sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed the sleep

> > > > but it didn't change a thing. Any advice would be greatly

> > > > appreciated. Thanks so much.

> > > >

> > > > LJ

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Look up neuro cutaneous syndrome and dr. omar amin.

He talks about dental toxins.

On Nov 8, 2011 12:31 PM, " Linds J " <lj_mom11@...> wrote:

I don't see anything other than white specks in the sunlight but may just be dust. I can't see anything on my skin at all. I went to a homeopath who gave me heberal rem but has not helped. He did a merdian acupuncture test on me and my skin, gallbladder, intestines, dental all came back bad the herbs were supposed to make that all go back to normal except dental. I do have significant dental problems on my left side which is where I had a root canal years ago. Sometimes I wonder if my problems are dental related but its more so at my home, in warm weather and symptoms worsen almost every 5-7 days and most of us had bites and rashes after my husband removed a dead bird from its nest and also the neighbors had two dead birds as well. So, I'm thinking I need to get my dental

stuff taken care of but that can't possibly be the problem.

bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 10:50 AM

Subject: Re: (unknown) Linds Are you seeing insects? Are you seeing black specks on your skin environment? --- In bird...

Guest guest

Soak all you can overnight in the washer with fels naptha, borax and wash soda.

I would also recommend bluing, read well with the bluing or you may ruin

clothes.

http://www.soapsgonebuy.com/Fels_Naptha_Soap_p/d1001.htm

http://www.felsnaptha.com/

http://www.mrsstewart.com/pages/purpose.htm

>

> We own our home. I don't want to throw all the kids stuff out, move them and

to have this all somewhere else. I just don't know what to do. I'm ok now but I

am fearing Spring.

>

> From: " Goldstein@... " <Goldstein@...>

> bird mites

> Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 10:52 AM

> Subject: Re: (unknown)

>

>

>  

> Do you own or rent your home?  If I rented I would move. This is it for me.

It is harder when you own, especially in the economy as it is.  I think it

does help to move because if you do have birdmites you decrease their numbers

and you are the object of their desire right now.  Maybe you would take some

with you and you would most likely bring the infections they brought to you

internally and those would have to be dealt with (we went to a Lyme Literate MD

in our area)... she knew we had birdmites and we did get infections through

their bites. If your immune systems are strong enough sometimes the immune

system can compensation and fight off infections.  If you have any fungal

issues at all, it attracts these organisms and insects as well.  I know, it

does get very complicated, but this website with all the good people here have

been unraveling a deep mystery about birdmites... some people end up with

Morgellons producing strange fibers but the

> key ingredient I think is that we harbor fungus and mold in our bodies

pre-existing, so those things have to be treated in order to get these organisms

off our exterior body and inside the body.  

>

> Some here moved multiple times.  Cecilia owned her home and sold it; she

lives in Sweden.  Marie was able to keep her house and farm.  We stayed in our

home and it is bug free now except spiders which we get seasonally.  Bill moved

many times as well as Doris who moved I think 3 times.  Krys's Mum in Great

Britain is trying to sell her home but thus far not able to do so because of the

economy.

>

> Best of luck to you.  Just keep doing as much as you can, but take breathers,

enjoy your husband and children and keep smiling... we have to have good ways to

cope with all this.  It does produce a PTSD that most of us have had to deal

with one way or another.  Have faith... it helps.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> From: " Linds J " <lj_mom11@...>

> bird mites

> Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 8:29:09 AM

> Subject: Re: (unknown)

>

>

>

>

> So far it sounds like no one is recommending leaving my home. I'm just so

afraid for my children. What if they get infested like me? I don't think they

are but I really can't say for sure. I was so sick when these things were

crawling and eating at me all night that I could barely even stand when getting

out of bed in the morning. I had lost a lot of weight and was very weak. The

more I ate the more I seemed to get attacked so I didn't want to eat. I am just

terrifed for Spring to come. I feel like whatever I am going to do that I need

to do it now while its not so bad. Is there anyone out there that has totally

beat these bird mites and is back to living their lives? Thanks

>

>

>

> From: Linds J <lj_mom11@...>

> " bird mites " <bird mites >

> Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 9:22 PM

> Subject: (unknown)

>

>

>  

> So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you so you

don't infect your new place?  Do you have to go with not a thing from your

infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family is ok right now because its

cold outside. The constant crawling stopped the first night we had frost. I

still feel the pin pricking at times and some itching and crawling from time to

time but at least I can sleep now. Although, my poor dog is still shaking his

head but not as bad. I'm scared to wait until Spring and have these things

attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that it WAS bird mites

but thinks I just got a virus from the bites and that made me feel the crawling

sensation. I don't believe that. I could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and

ears. I put vaseline on my face when I had a burning sensation and I

could feel them trying to get off my face going into my scalp and down below my

face. It was so awful I had to

> wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that was just a sensation.

I think not. When the weather was warm I could not sit on anything upholstered

now that it is cooler I can. The dr. says thats what hives from a virus can do

and make it worse when you are warm. I have two small children whom are home

with me everyday so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to

use anything toxic with them around.  I'm thinking I'd gladly give up

everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites with us

to a new place.   I don't know if my children are being affected like I am.

I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they had the rashes and bites just

as I did in the beginning. My husband is the only one who remained ok with just

an occasional itch. No one believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was

bird mites including my husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like

bird mites because of the dead

> birds but he says the mites die. He told me I just needed some good sleep

and to get my immune system better from the so called virus so he gave me

something to make me sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed

the sleep but it didn't change a thing.  Any advice would be greatly

appreciated. Thanks so much.

>

> LJ

>

Guest guest

Unfortunately, I have an energy efficient wash mashine that uses hardly any water and doesn't soak anything. I do use Borax when washing my clothes though.

From: healinghope <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 11:45 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Soak all you can overnight in the washer with fels naptha, borax and wash soda. I would also recommend bluing, read well with the bluing or you may ruin clothes. http://www.soapsgonebuy.com/Fels_Naptha_Soap_p/d1001.htmhttp://www.felsnaptha.com/http://www.mrsstewart.com/pages/purpose.htm--- In bird mites , Linds J <lj_mom11@...> wrote:>> We own our home. I don't want to throw all the kids stuff out, move them and to have this all somewhere else. I just don't know what to do. I'm ok now but I am fearing Spring.>

> ________________________________> From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...>> bird mites > Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 10:52 AM> Subject: Re: (unknown)> > > Â > Do you own or rent your home? Â If I rented I would move. This is it for me. Â It is harder when you own, especially in the economy as it is. Â I think it does help to move because if you do have birdmites you decrease their numbers and you are the object of their desire right now. Â Maybe you would take some with you and you would most likely bring the infections they brought to you internally and those would have to be dealt with (we went to a Lyme Literate MD in our area)... she knew we had birdmites and we did get

infections through their bites. If your immune systems are strong enough sometimes the immune system can compensation and fight off infections. Â If you have any fungal issues at all, it attracts these organisms and insects as well. Â I know, it does get very complicated, but this website with all the good people here have been unraveling a deep mystery about birdmites... some people end up with Morgellons producing strange fibers but the> key ingredient I think is that we harbor fungus and mold in our bodies pre-existing, so those things have to be treated in order to get these organisms off our exterior body and inside the body. Â > > Some here moved multiple times. Â Cecilia owned her home and sold it; she lives in Sweden. Â Marie was able to keep her house and farm. Â We stayed in our home and it is bug free now except spiders which we get seasonally. Â Bill moved many times as well as

Doris who moved I think 3 times. Â Krys's Mum in Great Britain is trying to sell her home but thus far not able to do so because of the economy.> > Best of luck to you. Â Just keep doing as much as you can, but take breathers, enjoy your husband and children and keep smiling... we have to have good ways to cope with all this. Â It does produce a PTSD that most of us have had to deal with one way or another. Â Have faith... it helps.> > > > > > > ________________________________> From: "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...>> bird mites > Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 8:29:09 AM> Subject: Re: (unknown)> > > > > So far it sounds like no one is

recommending leaving my home. I'm just so afraid for my children. What if they get infested like me? I don't think they are but I really can't say for sure. I was so sick when these things were crawling and eating at me all night that I could barely even stand when getting out of bed in the morning. I had lost a lot of weight and was very weak. The more I ate the more I seemed to get attacked so I didn't want to eat. I am just terrifed for Spring to come. I feel like whatever I am going to do that I need to do it now while its not so bad. Is there anyone out there that has totally beat these bird mites and is back to living their lives? Thanks> > > > ________________________________> From: Linds J <lj_mom11@...>> "bird mites " <bird mites >> Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 9:22 PM> Subject: (unknown)> > >  > So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you so you don't infect your new place? Do you have to go with not a thing from your infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family is ok right now because its cold outside. The constant crawling stopped the first night we had frost. I still feel the pin pricking at times and some itching and crawling from time to time but at least I can sleep now. Although, my poor dog is still shaking his head but not as bad. I'm scared to wait until Spring and have these things attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that it WAS bird mites but thinks

I just got a virus from the bites and that made me feel the crawling sensation. I don't believe that. I could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and ears. I put vaseline on my face when I had a burning sensation and I could feel them trying to get off my face going into my scalp and down below my face. It was so awful I had to> wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that was just a sensation. I think not. When the weather was warm I could not sit on anything upholstered now that it is cooler I can. The dr. says thats what hives from a virus can do and make it worse when you are warm. I have two small children whom are home with me everyday so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to use anything toxic with them around.  I'm thinking I'd gladly give up everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites with us to a new place.

I don't know if my children are being affected like I am. I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they had the rashes and bites just as I did in the beginning. My husband is the only one who remained ok with just an occasional itch. No one believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was bird mites including my husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like bird mites because of the dead> birds but he says the mites die. He told me I just needed some good sleep and to get my immune system better from the so called virus so he gave me something to make me sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed the sleep but it didn't change a thing.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much. > > LJ>

Guest guest

For the dogs, I have had good luck with Ivermectin given daily, 1/10 cc per 10

pounds. Also had a reduction with a product called Certifect. You can buy it at

the vet, and I have found it on ebay. It contains Amitraz, which is a miticide.

It will take a few months, but it definitely helps! We have 10 dogs, and it

helps immensely!!

> > > >

> > > > > So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you

> > > > > so you don't infect your new place? Do you have to go with not a

> > > > > thing from your infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family

> > > > > is ok right now because its cold outside. The constant crawling

> > > > > stopped the first night we had frost. I still feel the pin pricking

> > > > > at times and some itching and crawling from time to time but at

> > > > > least I can sleep now. Although, my poor dog is still shaking his

> > > > > head but not as bad. I'm scared to wait until Spring and have these

> > > > > things attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that

> > > > > it WAS bird mites but thinks I just got a virus from the bites and

> > > > > that made me feel the crawling sensation. I don't believe that. I

> > > > > could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and ears. I put vaseline on

> > > > > my face when I had a burning sensation and I could feel them trying

> > > > > to get off my face going into my scalp and down below my face. It

> > > > > was so awful I had to wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that

> > > > > was just a sensation. I think not. When the weather was warm I could

> > > > > not sit on anything upholstered now that it is cooler I can. The dr.

> > > > > says thats what hives from a virus can do and make it worse when you

> > > > > are warm. I have two small children whom are home with me everyday

> > > > > so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to use

> > > > > anything toxic with them around. I'm thinking I'd gladly give up

> > > > > everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites

> > > > > with us to a new place. I don't know if my children are being

> > > > > affected like I am. I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they

> > > > > had the rashes and bites just as I did in the beginning. My husband

> > > > > is the only one who remained ok with just an occasional itch. No

> > > > > one believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was bird mites

> > > > > including my husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like

> > > > > bird mites because of the dead birds but he says the mites die. He

> > > > > told me I just needed some good sleep and to get my immune system

> > > > > better from the so called virus so he gave me something to make me

> > > > > sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed the sleep

> > > > > but it didn't change a thing. Any advice would be greatly

> > > > > appreciated. Thanks so much.

> > > > >

> > > > > LJ

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

I would guess they have already infested me internally considering I could feel them going inside me. I did take Ivermectin as well as herbal remedies from the homeopath. My dermatologist told me to stop taking it as it was a pesticide. So, I did. The crawling seem to come back here and there now. I think the Ivermectin may have been helping. So my question is to move what do I need to take or do to get them off me or out of me? Is there something? I'm sorry. I'm just very confused.

From: Elissa <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 11:17 AMSubject: Re: Re: (unknown)

It made things somewhat better. I don't think they infested me internally at that point. I could slowly kill them off with laundry, cleaning products, etc...but it was hard because I hadn't found this group yet. my husband stayed in town with a friend. He felt crawling but had no bites. he came to visit and brought them back. Initially...took me about a month to get rid of them. Obviously, I have lyme and/ or co-infections so I think they kept finding me again and again. Now is another story...they are in my skin for sure :(

On Nov 8, 2011 12:09 PM, "healinghope" <mfrreman@...> wrote:

> >> > Thanks. I'm am so confuse...

> > bird mites > > Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 10:28 AM> > Subject: [bird...

Guest guest

So that would be a waste of money then.

From: healinghope <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 12:41 PMSubject: (unknown)

The Dr thinks this to be fungal, with other conditions making one susceptible. >> Has anyone talked with Dr. Amin in Arizona at Parasitology Center Inc.? I emailed him. Its a $100 per 1/2 hour to speak to him. I wondered if he knew anything about bird mites.>

Guest guest

I did a lot of drugs at the beginning too 3-1/2 years ago, including lots of antiparasitics, Ivermectin, pet meds, etc. I could feel them on the inside organs too moving around. If you feel them inside, they are inside. I could feel them in my eyes; they were in my eyes. I have almost no crawling now, still get an occasional zap on the toes. I've been on Doxycycline and Rifampin for going on 2 months now... seems to be killing some internal stuff off. Hopefully permanently, but one never knows if all of it is killed off. I'd go see a LLMD near you who can start administering antibiotics; or go Marie's route and start doing MMS internally and externally in bath. There are preferred ways to handle all this. MMS also kills off fungus and mold internally (which would include candida if you have any of that). Not everyone can tolerate MMS. Not everyone gets the internals. I don't think Bill or Doris did.From: "Linds J" <lj_mom11@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 10:15:12 AMSubject: Re: Re: (unknown)

I would guess they have already infested me internally considering I could feel them going inside me. I did take Ivermectin as well as herbal remedies from the homeopath. My dermatologist told me to stop taking it as it was a pesticide. So, I did. The crawling seem to come back here and there now. I think the Ivermectin may have been helping. So my question is to move what do I need to take or do to get them off me or out of me? Is there something? I'm sorry. I'm just very confused.

From: Elissa <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 11:17 AMSubject: Re: Re: (unknown)

It made things somewhat better. I don't think they infested me internally at that point. I could slowly kill them off with laundry, cleaning products, etc...but it was hard because I hadn't found this group yet. my husband stayed in town with a friend. He felt crawling but had no bites. he came to visit and brought them back. Initially...took me about a month to get rid of them. Obviously, I have lyme and/ or co-infections so I think they kept finding me again and again. Now is another story...they are in my skin for sure :(

On Nov 8, 2011 12:09 PM, "healinghope" <mfrreman@...> wrote:

> >> > Thanks. I'm am so confuse...

> > bird mites > > Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 10:28 AM> > Subject: [bird...

Guest guest

I would listen read and research before making any big spends. Try and keep it

simple. Honestly you can beat this. Try some of the ideas posted, keep it simple

and cheap. I have beat this and the simplest things for control are better than

many expensive things. Can you use fels naptha in your washer?

> >

> > Has anyone talked with Dr. Amin in Arizona at Parasitology Center Inc.?

I emailed him. Its a $100 per 1/2 hour to speak to him. I wondered if he knew

anything about bird mites.

> >

>