RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, it's recommended for my child each year. He got it Tuesday :)

Mindy

mom to , 9, CVID

> Macey gets it.

>

> Ursula

> mom to Macey (16, CVID)

>

> On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Delao <ilove_ivan@...> wrote:

>

>> **

>>

>>

>> Does anyone know if children on Hizentra can still get the flu shot?

>>

>> Sent from on Android

>>

>>

Guest guest

Yes we get the flue shot and we are on hizentra...

Re: (unknown)

Macey gets it.

Ursula

mom to Macey (16, CVID)

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Delao <ilove_ivan@...> wrote:

> **

>

>

> Does anyone know if children on Hizentra can still get the flu shot?

>

> Sent from on Android

>

>

Guest guest

Yes I have 3 who are on hizentra and they get the flu shots. But that's the

only one.

Delao

Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 3:28 PM

Subject: (unknown)

Does anyone know if children on Hizentra can still get the flu shot?

Sent from on Android

Guest guest

nope!

(unknown)

Did my last email get through re: feet and shoes?

Kathy

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Guest guest

You can process any session through the artifacter.

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:52:34 -0700 (PDT), NICK MAMMANO wrote

>  

> > Would it be possible to apply the artifacter program to: >   > a)older unartifacted sessions which were placed in the Documents/Bioexplorer/Sessions folder created during the assessment, >   > B) to even artifact the even older ones that were processed through BioReview? >   > More to the point, I guess, is the question whether periodic Assessments as some measure of " progress " is u > useful. >   > nick >   >

--

Guest guest

The artifacting file assumes there will be 3 separate minutes in a file (one eyes closed, one eyes open and one task).  Any file you have with that format can be processed through the TLC Artifacter.I rarely redo assessments unless there has been a major change in situation (e.g. started or stopped medications) or we have completed training on the initial issues and have some new ones the client wants to focus on.)  Some people do post-assessments to " see if anything changed " .  You can do that if you wish, though I never do.  If the client didn't notice a change (or important people in his/her life), then it doesn't much matter what happened to the EEG.  If they DID notice an improvement in the target areas of their life (and others), ditto re EEG changes.

Pete-- Van Deusenpvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.comUSA 305 433 3160BR 47 3346 6235

The Learning Curve, Inc.

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 12:10 AM, <foxx@...> wrote:

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:52:34 -0700 (PDT), NICK MAMMANO wrote

>  

> > Would it be possible to apply the artifacter program to: >   > a)older unartifacted sessions which were placed in the Documents/Bioexplorer/Sessions folder created during the assessment, >   > B) to even artifact the even older ones that were processed through BioReview? >   > More to the point, I guess, is the question whether periodic Assessments as some measure of " progress " is u > useful. >   > nick >   >

--

Guest guest

What types of file does the TLC Artifacter work on? The .bxs file, or the

epochs text file?

Thanks,

>

> The artifacting file assumes there will be 3 separate minutes in a file (one

> eyes closed, one eyes open and one task). Any file you have with that

> format can be processed through the TLC Artifacter.

Guest guest

The artifcacter works on text files (it's just the TLC Assessment file with a couple extra macros included).  You can create text files from session files using BioReview, or you can use the .epochs file, which are already output in the proper text format.

Pete-- Van Deusenpvdtlc@...http://www.brain-trainer.comUSA 305 433 3160BR 47 3346 6235

The Learning Curve, Inc.

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 2:48 PM, mercado_83 <mercado_83@...> wrote

What types of file does the TLC Artifacter work on? The .bxs file, or the epochs text file?

Guest guest

Sorry Foxx -- I just don't get it. How do you process files through the "artifacter.bxd" file after they;ve already been processed through the "standard.bxd" file?

I'm referring to files that are stored in the Documents/BioExplorer/Sessions file I created as per Pete's suggestion. These are the files that are named

"C SMBO1107.epochs", F SMBO1107 etc in his instructions.

Isn't it necessary to redo the assessment from the very beginning? Please explain.

nick

From: "foxx@..." <foxx@...> Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 10:10 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:52:34 -0700 (PDT), NICK MAMMANO wrote > > > Would it be possible to apply the artifacter program to: > > a)older unartifacted sessions which were placed in the Documents/Bioexplorer/Sessions folder created during the assessment, > > B) to even artifact the even older ones that were processed through BioReview? > > More to the point, I guess, is the question whether periodic Assessments as some measure of "progress" is u > useful. > > nick > > --

Guest guest

Hi Zehava,

I can understand your frustration! I would recommend asking for a caseworker to help you with your insurance issues. It could help. I am familiar with the hospital for Joint Disease as my daughter goes there to see her neurologist and geneticist. As I last remembered they did not have a pediatric frame in order to cast children. They will modify their adult frame, but if it is to the appropriate specifications, I honestly don't know. We see our casting doc at the University of Rochester in upstate NY. There are 2 there. They are both excellent and the staff is top notch. If you have any questions or want to e-mail me privatley, please do so. I would also be very willing to speak with you by phone if you prefer. We have been casting and bracing for quite a while now with great results. Sometimes a friendly voice really helps! - Noelle's mommy, 4

years oldRochester NYCasted 8 times for 1 1/2 years9 months in braceRegressed and went into cast 9Back in brace at 8 degrees supine, 13 standing! reflux, mild plagiocephaly, mild torticollos, hypotonia, ligament laxity, suspected Ehler's Danlos III

From: zehava witkin <zwitkin@...>Subject: (unknown)"infantile scoliosis treatment " <infantile scoliosis treatment >Date: Thursday, October 27, 2011, 3:58 AM

Helltc

This is my first email to the group. We have a 22 month old son with a congenital scoliosis and compenstory curve of approx 35-40 degrees. We were scheduled to be casted in less than a week at Columbia University, NYC until our insurance HIP AccessI decided they know better and will NOT COVER our out of network doctor. We got two names from our insurance and were wondering if anyone knows the following NYC doctors:

Dr. Ulin and Dr. Murray. I believe they appricahey are affliated with hHospital for Joint disease. We are planning to go to Schriners Hospital and meet with Dr. Cayhill but any words of advice, support, etc. would be greatly appreciatd since we are new to this

thank you

Zehava

Guest guest

Hi Saeid. I have graduated from Azerbaijan Medical University too. Are you in the Uk?

Kind regards

Parvana

From: saeid Rasouli <rasouli_saeid@...>" " < >Sent: Sunday, 23 October 2011, 9:18Subject: (unknown)

Hi there ..My name is Saeid and final course of dentistry in Azerbaijan ..I need Ebook of ORE1 ..can anybody help to me???

Guest guest

Good examples and good points, all, Ellen.

At L'Arche, the 501© 3 that legally represents our community owns or rents the

homes in which our community members live.  Some of the members have

intellectual disabilities and would be called " residents " or " consumers " with

other organizations.  Some of our members do not have intellectual disabilities

and receive some monetary compensation for the support they provide--these would

be called " staff " at another organization.  Most of our members live in the

homes full time, but we, too, have additional members without ID sharing life

with us on a part-time basis spell those providing support full time.  We are

neither a host family nor a foster care model.  From the point of view of the

State of Illinois, we are a CILA (group home) with live in staff.  It took them

a while to come around to this as a legitimate model, but they have, which, as

with the existence of Neighborhood Services, Illinois Mentor and CIF, shows that

the state's mind can be

enlightened, if only gradually.

Regards,

andra Conroy Baig

Executive Director and Community Leader

L'Arche Chicago Office: 2010 W. Carroll Avenue, Chicago, IL

60612                     Office:312-226-1273 Home:

773-287-8249   " The secret to l'Arche is relationship: meeting people...heart

to heart " .  Vanier

Visit us on the 2nd Thursday of each month at 1049 S. Austin Blvd., Chicago

Subject: (unknown)

IPADDUnite

Date: Thursday, November 3, 2011, 9:28 AM

There are other agencies which have embraced the host family/foster care

model

besides Illinois Mentor, including Neighborhood Services. Illinois Mentor

typically places individuals who need support in the home of those who are

contracted to assist them. Other agencies, such as Neighborhood Services, have

individuals with support needs who own or live in their own residence and they

hire a companion/support person to live there for room, board and stipend.

Center for Independent Futures also has some more creative residential

situations.

Noah's house is a good example of a creative living arrangement. There is one

person who lives in the house full time, even when she is not working to support

Noah and his housemates. The shift staff serve as her respite. They fill in,

over and above her 40 hour work week, as Noah and his roommates require 24/7

assistance. Shift staff is a medical model, such as one sees in a hospital with

nursing staff. While it may help to limit burnout in a group home, it doesn't

foster commitment and relationship building in the same way that foster

care/host family does.

Ellen

Ellen Garber Bronfeld

egskb@...

847/212-3036 (cell)

Guest guest

Treat internally and the bugs will leave you. AandrayaOn Nov 7, 2011, at 9:22 PM, Linds J <lj_mom11@...> wrote:

So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you so you don't infect your new place? Do you have to go with not a thing from your infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family is ok right now because its cold outside. The constant crawling stopped the first night we had frost. I still feel the pin pricking at times and some itching and crawling from time to time but at least I can sleep now. Although, my poor dog is still shaking his head but not as bad. I'm scared to wait until Spring and have these things attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that it WAS bird mites but thinks I just got a virus from the bites and that made me feel the crawling sensation. I don't believe that. I could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and

ears. I put vaseline on my face when I had a burning sensation and I could feel them trying to get off my face going into my scalp and down below my face. It was so awful I had to wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that was just a sensation. I think not. When the weather was warm I could not sit on anything upholstered now that it is cooler I can. The dr. says thats what hives from a virus can do and make it worse when you are warm. I have two small children whom are home with me everyday so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to use anything toxic with them around. I'm thinking I'd gladly give up everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites with us to a new place. I don't know if my children are being affected like I am. I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they had the rashes and bites just as I did in the beginning. My husband is

the only one who remained ok with just an occasional itch. No one believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was bird mites including my husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like bird mites because of the dead birds but he says the mites die. He told me I just needed some good sleep and to get my immune system better from the so called virus so he gave me something to make me sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed the sleep but it didn't change a thing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

LJ

Guest guest

HI. LJ!1 1/2 year ago our mite-hell started. We were a whole family affected, the kids worst at first and then I became most bitten. I had exactly the same experience as you and could not sleep either. We all got coinfections from the bites, but no doctors knew anything and didn´t want to help. My husband only had some few bites.

We ended up moving and threw everything away. We were free for a couple of months but now the kids has new lesions, but not me or my husband, so we think it is something else from coinfections, maby lyme or something like it.

I fully understand that it is hard to do all the cleaning etc with two kids, I had the same siutation and did work as well.

You are not crazy and you´re probably right!

I would treat the environment and internally to get stronger.

Wash cltohes with borax and ammonia to get them out of there. Use as high temperature as possible and tumble dry. To steam iron clothes also help.

Take care, you will ptobably get meny good advice from here.

I know it is hell and noone understands...

Cecilia

From: Linds J <lj_mom11@...>"bird mites " <bird mites >Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 4:22 AMSubject: (unknown)

So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you so you don't infect your new place? Do you have to go with not a thing from your infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family is ok right now because its cold outside. The constant crawling stopped the first night we had frost. I still feel the pin pricking at times and some itching and crawling from time to time but at least I can sleep now. Although, my poor dog is still shaking his head but not as bad. I'm scared to wait until Spring and have these things attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that it WAS bird mites but thinks I just got a virus from the bites and that made me feel the crawling sensation. I don't believe that. I could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and ears. I put vaseline on my face when I had a burning sensation and I could feel them trying to get off my face going into my scalp and

down below my face. It was so awful I had to wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that was just a sensation. I think not. When the weather was warm I could not sit on anything upholstered now that it is cooler I can. The dr. says thats what hives from a virus can do and make it worse when you are warm. I have two small children whom are home with me everyday so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to use anything toxic with them around. I'm thinking I'd gladly give up everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites with us to a new place. I don't know if my children are being affected like I am. I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they had the rashes and bites just as I did in the beginning. My husband is the only one who remained ok with just an occasional itch. No one believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was bird mites including my

husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like bird mites because of the dead birds but he says the mites die. He told me I just needed some good sleep and to get my immune system better from the so called virus so he gave me something to make me sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed the sleep but it didn't change a thing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

LJ

Guest guest

Hi Linds,

I am new here too.  I have a 15 month old.   I have gotten such helpful advice and tips since joining this site!!!!!

The one thing I did that prevented them from getting into my bed is use baking soda to cover whatever parts of the frame touch the floor.  Also my bed is against the wall so I sprinkled a lot where the wall meets the floor where my bed leans...it is probably best to pull all beds/cribs away from the wall.  I also covered my mattress, box spring, and pillows with Allergen bed bug/ mite covers. I change and wash the sheets/blankets everyday and only wear clothes once before washing.  I spray down the mattress and walls everyday with lysol, but there are many less toxic things...

I bathe in epsom salts and use menthol shampoo.  My husband and I shower when we wake and before we get into bed and always wear rubber flip flops around the house.  We spray our feet with alcohol before getting into bed.  We bathe my son in fragrance free baby shampoo with some epsoms in the tub.  We don't use our towels more than once.  I have all of my clean stuff in plastic bins and bag all dirty stuff and keep bag tied.

I use arm & hammer powdered fragrance free detergent for laundry or any fragrance free detergent and add a ton of baking soda to it.

Finding this group has made such a difference in my quality of life.  I feel hope and not so alone.  I am beginning to treat myself internally as well.

We also put everything in storage in bags and boxes with borax and moth balls and moved.  They did follow us but I think we reinfected ourselves by opening a garbage bag of clothes from the first apartment.  Accidental...but horrible. 

I absolutey could not do this cleaning/rituals until I put my son in daycare a few times a week.  We are drained financially from the move and storage and I didn't want to put him in since I stay home but my depression was severe.  We are both better off now that I can clean. We don't have family in the area either.

Thank goodness for this group!  Everything I do is taken from here.

E

On Nov 8, 2011 4:57 AM, " Cecilia Borg " <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

HI. LJ!1 1/2 year ago our mite-hell started. We were a whole family affected, the kids worst at first and then I became most bitten. I had exactly the same experience as you and could not sleep either. We all got coinfections from the bites, but no doctors knew anything and didn´t want to help. My husband only had some few bites.

We ended up moving and threw everything away. We were free for a couple of months but now the kids has new lesions, but not me or my husband, so we think it is something else from coinfections, maby lyme or something like it.

I fully understand that it is hard to do all the cleaning etc with two kids, I had the same siutation and did work as well.

Wash cltohes with borax and ammonia to get them out of there. Use as high temperature as possible and tumble dry. To steam iron clothes also help.

Cecilia

" bird mites " <bird mites >

Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 4:22 AMSubject: (unknown) So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you so you don't infect your new ...

Guest guest

What do you mean treat internally?

From: Aandraya <aandraya@...>"bird mites " <bird mites >Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 9:36 PMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Treat internally and the bugs will leave you.

Aandraya

On Nov 7, 2011, at 9:22 PM, Linds J <lj_mom11@...> wrote:

So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you so you don't infect your new place? Do you have to go with not a thing from your infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family is ok right now because its cold outside. The constant crawling stopped the first night we had frost. I still feel the pin pricking at times and some itching and crawling from time to time but at least I can sleep now. Although, my poor dog is still shaking his head but not as bad. I'm scared to wait until Spring and have these things attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that it WAS bird mites but thinks I just got a virus from the bites and that made me feel the crawling sensation. I don't believe that. I could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and ears. I put vaseline on my face when I had a burning sensation and I could feel them trying to get off my face going into my scalp and

down below my face. It was so awful I had to wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that was just a sensation. I think not. When the weather was warm I could not sit on anything upholstered now that it is cooler I can. The dr. says thats what hives from a virus can do and make it worse when you are warm. I have two small children whom are home with me everyday so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to use anything toxic with them around. I'm thinking I'd gladly give up everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites with us to a new place. I don't know if my children are being affected like I am. I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they had the rashes and bites just as I did in the beginning. My husband is the only one who remained ok with just an occasional itch. No one believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was bird mites including my

husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like bird mites because of the dead birds but he says the mites die. He told me I just needed some good sleep and to get my immune system better from the so called virus so he gave me something to make me sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed the sleep but it didn't change a thing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

LJ

Guest guest

Thanks Elissa.

From: Elissa <elissarachel@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 9:30 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Hi Linds,

I am new here too. I have a 15 month old. I have gotten such helpful advice and tips since joining this site!!!!!

The one thing I did that prevented them from getting into my bed is use baking soda to cover whatever parts of the frame touch the floor. Also my bed is against the wall so I sprinkled a lot where the wall meets the floor where my bed leans...it is probably best to pull all beds/cribs away from the wall. I also covered my mattress, box spring, and pillows with Allergen bed bug/ mite covers. I change and wash the sheets/blankets everyday and only wear clothes once before washing. I spray down the mattress and walls everyday with lysol, but there are many less toxic things...I bathe in epsom salts and use menthol shampoo. My husband and I shower when we wake and before we get into bed and always wear rubber flip flops around the house. We spray our feet with alcohol before getting into bed. We bathe my son in fragrance free baby shampoo with some epsoms in the tub. We don't use our towels more than

once. I have all of my clean stuff in plastic bins and bag all dirty stuff and keep bag tied.

I use arm & hammer powdered fragrance free detergent for laundry or any fragrance free detergent and add a ton of baking soda to it.

Finding this group has made such a difference in my quality of life. I feel hope and not so alone. I am beginning to treat myself internally as well.

We also put everything in storage in bags and boxes with borax and moth balls and moved. They did follow us but I think we reinfected ourselves by opening a garbage bag of clothes from the first apartment. Accidental...but horrible.

I absolutey could not do this cleaning/rituals until I put my son in daycare a few times a week. We are drained financially from the move and storage and I didn't want to put him in since I stay home but my depression was severe. We are both better off now that I can clean. We don't have family in the area either.

Thank goodness for this group! Everything I do is taken from here.

E

On Nov 8, 2011 4:57 AM, "Cecilia Borg" <ceciliaborg@...> wrote:

Cecilia

From: Linds J <lj_mom11@...>"bird mites " <bird mites >Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 4:22 AMSubject: (unknown)

So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you so you don't infect your new ...

Guest guest

Aandraya Agree that many of us have lyme, and internal treatment is necessary.

However, I had visible live insects that had to be treated. Not all of us deal

with the exact same thing. I took antibiotics for long periods and remained

sick, with the medical establishment refusing anymore treatment. My internal to

beat this beast had to be unconventional, and it worked for me.

>

> > So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you

> > so you don't infect your new place? Do you have to go with not a

> > thing from your infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family

> > is ok right now because its cold outside. The constant crawling

> > stopped the first night we had frost. I still feel the pin pricking

> > at times and some itching and crawling from time to time but at

> > least I can sleep now. Although, my poor dog is still shaking his

> > head but not as bad. I'm scared to wait until Spring and have these

> > things attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that

> > it WAS bird mites but thinks I just got a virus from the bites and

> > that made me feel the crawling sensation. I don't believe that. I

> > could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and ears. I put vaseline on

> > my face when I had a burning sensation and I could feel them trying

> > to get off my face going into my scalp and down below my face. It

> > was so awful I had to wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that

> > was just a sensation. I think not. When the weather was warm I could

> > not sit on anything upholstered now that it is cooler I can. The dr.

> > says thats what hives from a virus can do and make it worse when you

> > are warm. I have two small children whom are home with me everyday

> > so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to use

> > anything toxic with them around. I'm thinking I'd gladly give up

> > everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites

> > with us to a new place. I don't know if my children are being

> > affected like I am. I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they

> > had the rashes and bites just as I did in the beginning. My husband

> > is the only one who remained ok with just an occasional itch. No

> > one believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was bird mites

> > including my husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like

> > bird mites because of the dead birds but he says the mites die. He

> > told me I just needed some good sleep and to get my immune system

> > better from the so called virus so he gave me something to make me

> > sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed the sleep

> > but it didn't change a thing. Any advice would be greatly

> > appreciated. Thanks so much.

> >

> > LJ

> >

>

Guest guest

So far it sounds like no one is recommending leaving my home. I'm just so afraid for my children. What if they get infested like me? I don't think they are but I really can't say for sure. I was so sick when these things were crawling and eating at me all night that I could barely even stand when getting out of bed in the morning. I had lost a lot of weight and was very weak. The more I ate the more I seemed to get attacked so I didn't want to eat. I am just terrifed for Spring to come. I feel like whatever I am going to do that I need to do it now while its not so bad. Is there anyone out there that has totally beat these bird mites and is back to living their lives? Thanks

From: Linds J <lj_mom11@...>"bird mites " <bird mites >Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 9:22 PMSubject: (unknown)

LJ

Guest guest

Many here have beat this beast,me being one. Not everyone uses the same

treatment. Research the post, lots of good info.

>

> So far it sounds like no one is recommending leaving my home. I'm just so

afraid for my children. What if they get infested like me? I don't think they

are but I really can't say for sure. I was so sick when these things were

crawling and eating at me all night that I could barely even stand when getting

out of bed in the morning. I had lost a lot of weight and was very weak. The

more I ate the more I seemed to get attacked so I didn't want to eat. I am just

terrifed for Spring to come. I feel like whatever I am going to do that I need

to do it now while its not so bad. Is there anyone out there that has totally

beat these bird mites and is back to living their lives? Thanks

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Linds J <lj_mom11@...>

> " bird mites " <bird mites >

> Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 9:22 PM

> Subject: (unknown)

>

>

>  

> So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you so you

don't infect your new place?  Do you have to go with not a thing from your

infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family is ok right now because its

cold outside. The constant crawling stopped the first night we had frost. I

still feel the pin pricking at times and some itching and crawling from time to

time but at least I can sleep now. Although, my poor dog is still shaking his

head but not as bad. I'm scared to wait until Spring and have these things

attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that it WAS bird mites

but thinks I just got a virus from the bites and that made me feel the crawling

sensation. I don't believe that. I could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and

ears. I put vaseline on my face when I had a burning sensation and I

could feel them trying to get off my face going into my scalp and down below my

face. It was so awful I had to

> wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that was just a sensation.

I think not. When the weather was warm I could not sit on anything upholstered

now that it is cooler I can. The dr. says thats what hives from a virus can do

and make it worse when you are warm. I have two small children whom are home

with me everyday so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to

use anything toxic with them around.  I'm thinking I'd gladly give up

everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites with us

to a new place.   I don't know if my children are being affected like I am.

I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they had the rashes and bites just

as I did in the beginning. My husband is the only one who remained ok with just

an occasional itch. No one believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was

bird mites including my husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like

bird mites because of the dead

> birds but he says the mites die. He told me I just needed some good sleep

and to get my immune system better from the so called virus so he gave me

something to make me sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed

the sleep but it didn't change a thing.  Any advice would be greatly

appreciated. Thanks so much.

>

> LJ

>

Guest guest

Thanks. I'm am so confused as to what you all are saying. All I know is that something is in our home and it was really bad when it was hot outside. I think it would be wishful thinking to assume they are gone and won't be back in Spring. I am the one that seems to be bothered the most but my children had the bites and rashes as well. My dog is still shaking his head but not as much since the weather change. What are you saying worked for you? Thanks

From: healinghope <mfrreman@...>bird mites Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 10:28 AMSubject: Re: (unknown)

Aandraya Agree that many of us have lyme, and internal treatment is necessary. However, I had visible live insects that had to be treated. Not all of us deal with the exact same thing. I took antibiotics for long periods and remained sick, with the medical establishment refusing anymore treatment. My internal to beat this beast had to be unconventional, and it worked for me.> > > So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you > > so you don't infect your new place? Do you have to go with not a > > thing from your

infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family > > is ok right now because its cold outside. The constant crawling > > stopped the first night we had frost. I still feel the pin pricking > > at times and some itching and crawling from time to time but at > > least I can sleep now. Although, my poor dog is still shaking his > > head but not as bad. I'm scared to wait until Spring and have these > > things attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that > > it WAS bird mites but thinks I just got a virus from the bites and > > that made me feel the crawling sensation. I don't believe that. I > > could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and ears. I put vaseline on > > my face when I had a burning sensation and I could feel them trying > > to get off my face going into my scalp and down below my face. It > > was so awful I

had to wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that > > was just a sensation. I think not. When the weather was warm I could > > not sit on anything upholstered now that it is cooler I can. The dr. > > says thats what hives from a virus can do and make it worse when you > > are warm. I have two small children whom are home with me everyday > > so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to use > > anything toxic with them around. I'm thinking I'd gladly give up > > everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites > > with us to a new place. I don't know if my children are being > > affected like I am. I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they > > had the rashes and bites just as I did in the beginning. My husband > > is the only one who remained ok with just an occasional itch. No > > one

believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was bird mites > > including my husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like > > bird mites because of the dead birds but he says the mites die. He > > told me I just needed some good sleep and to get my immune system > > better from the so called virus so he gave me something to make me > > sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed the sleep > > but it didn't change a thing. Any advice would be greatly > > appreciated. Thanks so much.> >> > LJ> >>

Guest guest

Linds If you are the only one being bothered, get tested for lyme. Read up on

lyme, the test are not reliable. If negative you still may be infected.

>

> So far it sounds like no one is recommending leaving my home. I'm just so

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: Linds J <lj_mom11@...>

> " bird mites " <bird mites >

> Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 9:22 PM

> Subject: (unknown)

>

>

>  

> So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you so you

infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family is ok right now because its

> wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that was just a sensation.

an occasional itch. No one believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was

> birds but he says the mites die. He told me I just needed some good sleep

>

> LJ

>

Guest guest

Just posted some things to consider. Sounds like you should all be tested for

lyme. The dogs ears use bag balm, cover heavy. I use my pinky with latex gloves.

> >

> > > So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you

> > > so you don't infect your new place? Do you have to go with not a

> > > thing from your infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family

> > > is ok right now because its cold outside. The constant crawling

> > > stopped the first night we had frost. I still feel the pin pricking

> > > at times and some itching and crawling from time to time but at

> > > least I can sleep now. Although, my poor dog is still shaking his

> > > head but not as bad. I'm scared to wait until Spring and have these

> > > things attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that

> > > it WAS bird mites but thinks I just got a virus from the bites and

> > > that made me feel the crawling sensation. I don't believe that. I

> > > could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and ears. I put vaseline on

> > > my face when I had a burning sensation and I could feel them trying

> > > to get off my face going into my scalp and down below my face. It

> > > was so awful I had to wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that

> > > was just a sensation. I think not. When the weather was warm I could

> > > not sit on anything upholstered now that it is cooler I can. The dr.

> > > says thats what hives from a virus can do and make it worse when you

> > > are warm. I have two small children whom are home with me everyday

> > > so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to use

> > > anything toxic with them around. I'm thinking I'd gladly give up

> > > everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites

> > > with us to a new place. I don't know if my children are being

> > > affected like I am. I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they

> > > had the rashes and bites just as I did in the beginning. My husband

> > > is the only one who remained ok with just an occasional itch. No

> > > one believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was bird mites

> > > including my husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like

> > > bird mites because of the dead birds but he says the mites die. He

> > > told me I just needed some good sleep and to get my immune system

> > > better from the so called virus so he gave me something to make me

> > > sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed the sleep

> > > but it didn't change a thing. Any advice would be greatly

> > > appreciated. Thanks so much.

> > >

> > > LJ

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

You can also use cedarcide. This never worked for total kill inside. But works

great on my dogs ears. I take this and mix with distilled water then squirt in

their ears. I use a very clean old mustard container.

http://www.cedarcidestore.com/catalog/item/3571008/3185649.htm

> > >

> > > > So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you

> > > > so you don't infect your new place? Do you have to go with not a

> > > > thing from your infested home? Has this worked for anyone? My family

> > > > is ok right now because its cold outside. The constant crawling

> > > > stopped the first night we had frost. I still feel the pin pricking

> > > > at times and some itching and crawling from time to time but at

> > > > least I can sleep now. Although, my poor dog is still shaking his

> > > > head but not as bad. I'm scared to wait until Spring and have these

> > > > things attacking me or my family again. My derm. does believe that

> > > > it WAS bird mites but thinks I just got a virus from the bites and

> > > > that made me feel the crawling sensation. I don't believe that. I

> > > > could feel them going in my nose, eyes, and ears. I put vaseline on

> > > > my face when I had a burning sensation and I could feel them trying

> > > > to get off my face going into my scalp and down below my face. It

> > > > was so awful I had to wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that

> > > > was just a sensation. I think not. When the weather was warm I could

> > > > not sit on anything upholstered now that it is cooler I can. The dr.

> > > > says thats what hives from a virus can do and make it worse when you

> > > > are warm. I have two small children whom are home with me everyday

> > > > so I don't have time to do all the cleaning nor do I want to use

> > > > anything toxic with them around. I'm thinking I'd gladly give up

> > > > everything as long as I had my family and we didn't take these mites

> > > > with us to a new place. I don't know if my children are being

> > > > affected like I am. I'm guessing they'd be crying all night but they

> > > > had the rashes and bites just as I did in the beginning. My husband

> > > > is the only one who remained ok with just an occasional itch. No

> > > > one believed me for 3 months when I said I thought it was bird mites

> > > > including my husband until finally the last Dr. said it sounds like

> > > > bird mites because of the dead birds but he says the mites die. He

> > > > told me I just needed some good sleep and to get my immune system

> > > > better from the so called virus so he gave me something to make me

> > > > sleep for 4 nights and I go back tomorrow. Yes, I needed the sleep

> > > > but it didn't change a thing. Any advice would be greatly

> > > > appreciated. Thanks so much.

> > > >

> > > > LJ

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Keep asking and reading everyone here will do their best:) Don't be shy:)

> >

> > So far it sounds like no one is recommending leaving my home. I'm just so

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > From: Linds J <lj_mom11@>

> > " bird mites " <bird mites >

> > Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 9:22 PM

> > Subject: (unknown)

> >

> >

> >  

> > So if you leave your home, how do you get the bird mites off of you so you

> > wash the vaseline off. Again, derm thinks that was just a sensation.

> > birds but he says the mites die. He told me I just needed some good sleep

> >

> > LJ

> >

>