RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: (unknown)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well that might just surpass Sassy..... LOL Re: [ ] (unknown) I've been told I have a mouth startight from hell..Does that count as sassy??

Guest guest

Incredible. He knows prior to messing up hes gonna mess up? LOL Re: [ ] (unknown) When Floyd gets me something for nothing I brace myself cause I never know what he is fixing to do..He's smart he apologizes before he messes up without even realizing it..But be his instinct of pre-messing up!!

Guest guest

Well I didn't get from Petite to undertall till the last couple years now. Are you saying this is my 2nd childhood great..... I never wanted to be an adult anyhow... so when does the fun part start? Re: [ ] (unknown) I was always skinny as an adult but as I go into my second childhood as we all do as we age I seem to be getting my baby fat back!!!

Guest guest

Jan the closest track to you would be over in 's back yard. But I would love to go to Datona myself.

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: I'd like to make it to a race at least just once..I really think I'd like it..Just the sound is awesome...I get mad if when gettin ready to watch one I miss the National Anthem and then the "Gentlemen Start Your Engines"..Just isn't the same if I miss all that..LOL..My hubby gets goosebumps when they say that!!

Guest guest

I would call it sassy, it sounds niser the a mouth from hell .

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: I've been told I have a mouth startight from hell..Does that count as sassy??

Guest guest

There is an old joke that seams to fit. Before the wedding it is yes I'd love to but after the man say's I do. It's OH no you don't.

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: My hubby says when we first got together I had F me eyes..Now he says I have F you eyes..Humm he must be talking about "The Look"..LOL..Sorry didn't mean to offend with the lettering!!!

Guest guest

I would love to see that. I would love seeing a group of women give him a taste of what he & his group of been giving woman the past several years. May's start off by castering him? What do you thank about that Jan.

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: That's why they should send all women to get Bin Laden..If we can find our husbands or spouses at bars...sports events..or freinds houses we can surely find Bin Laden..Hell we are one step ahead of him..We are already ticked at him..

Guest guest

Jan your still young, I'll be 49 September 11. As long as your younger then me You have to be young. Because I'M NOT OLD. If I agread to you being old, I would have to admit to being OLD. And I will never be OLD.

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Well I'm an old timer..I'll be 43 April 3rd..Yep it's quickly coming up on me..Now don't I sound sooooo excited to see another year of old age...YES I AM..It's one more year the dragon didn't get me..

Guest guest

Dz, November to Feburary when NASCAR is off, I go through withdraws. I can't afford to go to the race's anymore " I can go see the grandkids back in the midwest or go to the track". I might love my NASCAR, but I LOVE my grandkids. IBesides I can see my NASCAR on TV. I can't see my Grandkids on TV.

Terry

imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote: I'm thinking I'd like to take my son to a big race.The Milwaukee Mile has a few good races. I used to gofairly often, but I haven't really followed it muchfor quite a while. -dz---- Jannewilms42@... wrote:> I'd like to make it to a race at least just once..I> really think I'd like > it..Just the sound is awesome...I get mad if when> gettin ready to watch one I > miss the National Anthem and then the "Gentlemen> Start Your Engines"..Just > isn't the same if I miss all that..LOL..My hubby> gets goosebumps when they > say that!!> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

, Susy tells me that I can't be going through my 2nd childhood. She say's that I never left childhood the first time around.

Terry

WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

Well I didn't get from Petite to undertall till the last couple years now. Are you saying this is my 2nd childhood

great..... I never wanted to be an adult anyhow... so when does the fun part start?

Re: [ ] (unknown)

I was always skinny as an adult but as I go into my second childhood as we all do as we age I seem to be getting my baby fat back!!!

Guest guest

I am the granny of the bunch aren't I. : ( Re: [ ] (unknown) Jan your still young, I'll be 49 September 11. As long as your younger then me You have to be young. Because I'M NOT OLD. If I agread to you being old, I would have to admit to being OLD. And I will never be OLD. Terry Jannewilms42@... wrote: Well I'm an old timer..I'll be 43 April 3rd..Yep it's quickly coming up on me..Now don't I sound sooooo excited to see another year of old age...YES I AM..It's one more year the dragon didn't get me..

Guest guest

Oh at least that and thats just for openers. Talk about public executions. Re: [ ] (unknown) I would love to see that. I would love seeing a group of women give him a taste of what he & his group of been giving woman the past several years. May's start off by castering him? What do you thank about that Jan. Terry Jannewilms42@... wrote: That's why they should send all women to get Bin Laden..If we can find our husbands or spouses at bars...sports events..or freinds houses we can surely find Bin Laden..Hell we are one step ahead of him..We are already ticked at him..

Guest guest

If I remember right your not that much older then I am. So your not old or I will be old then to & seance I will not get old you can't be old.

Terry

WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

I am the granny of the bunch aren't I. : (

Re: [ ] (unknown)

Jan your still young, I'll be 49 September 11. As long as your younger then me You have to be young. Because I'M NOT OLD. If I agread to you being old, I would have to admit to being OLD. And I will never be OLD. Terry Jannewilms42@... wrote: Well I'm an old timer..I'll be 43 April 3rd..Yep it's quickly coming up on me..Now don't I sound sooooo excited to see another year of old age...YES I AM..It's one more year the dragon didn't get me..

Guest guest

Really? Understand woman.... I am surprised it will be that soon. LOL [ ] (unknown) I got this at work last night & thought you all might enjoy it. One evening last week, my wife & I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up. But she eventually says, "I don't feel like it", I just want you to hold me. I said, "WHAT??" Su she says the words that every husband on the planet dreads. She explains that I must not be in tune with her emotional needs as a woman. I thanking, What was her first clue? I finally realize that nothing is going to happen that night, so I went to sleep. That very next day, we went shopping at a big department store. I walked around while she tried on these three very exoensive outfits> She couldn't decide whice one to take, so I told her to take all three of them. She then tells me, that she wants shoes for each outfit worth $200 each, to which I say OK. Then we go to the Jewelry Dept, where she gets a set of diamond earrings. Let me tell you she is so excited, she must think that I was one wave short of a shipwreck. But I don't think she cared. I think she was testing me when she asked for a tennis bracelet because she doesn't even plat tennis. I threw her for a loop when I told her that it was OK. She was almost sexually excited from all of this and you should have seen her face when she said "I'm ready to go, lets go to the cash register". I could hardly contain myself when I blutted out "No, honeu. I don't feel like buying all of this stuff now". You should have seen her face. It went competely blank. I then said, "Really honey! I just want you to Hold this stuff for a while. Just then when she had this look like she was going to kill me. I said "You must not be in tune with my financial needs as a man". I figure that I should be having sex again sometime next year. I hhope you all got a laugh out of this Terry

Guest guest

I hope I never do... Re: [ ] (unknown) I was always skinny as an adult but as I go into my second childhood as we all do as we age I seem to be getting my baby fat back!!!

Guest guest

I will be turning 51 not long after you turn 49. I am far from old. I have a lot of living to do yet. I will never grow old not me.. LOL Re: [ ] (unknown) Jan your still young, I'll be 49 September 11. As long as your younger then me You have to be young. Because I'M NOT OLD. If I agread to you being old, I would have to admit to being OLD. And I will never be OLD. Terry Jannewilms42@... wrote: Well I'm an old timer..I'll be 43 April 3rd..Yep it's quickly coming up on me..Now don't I sound sooooo excited to see another year of old age...YES I AM..It's one more year the dragon didn't get me..

Guest guest

On Osama...? He he he We can do this. Re: [ ] (unknown) U with me on this one ?? LOL

Guest guest

Jan - let us know what you find out from doc's on your ultrasound

I've been having the pain & loads of itching

arlene

Jannewilms42@... wrote:

Terry tx does

take alot out of you..I hope you will beable to handle both work and tx..It

is hard and I understand as I'm sure everyone else in the group do..Isn't

your guy Jeff Gordon?? I am hoping to get back on line like I use too now

that Floyd is working again..Wish me luck on that one..He is suppose to

be home at about 3:00pm..YUCK too early for me..Has anyone heard from Diane

yet??I haven't..Well without naming names I want to tell everyone hello

this morning..Hope all is doing well..See I don't want to name anyone cause

I know I'll forget someone again..LOL...I have CRS bad latley...Being my

liver DOES NOT HURT I am having a ultrasound on it Friday to see where

the pain is coming from..I'll get the results on the 27th..

Guest guest

I haven't seen ANY posts from Diane wonder what's up??!!

imaganeer wrote:

> there you are! It's been pretty quiet around here..

> -dz-

>

> --- Jannewilms42@... wrote:

> > I'm still here but was busy today..HUBY GOT A NEW

> > JOB!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can

> > have my house back...YEAH!!!!!!

> >

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

I've heard the 2's have a good response...there aren't a whole lot of us 3's

around(3a)myself & i can't do treatment as I've had this far too long & when

I was 1st diagnosed there wasn't any type of treatment - heck they didn't

even know what " C " would/could do to the body!!

arlene

imaganeer wrote:

> Surprising he never told you that. Most of us are type

> 1, either 1a or 1b, which are the more difficult ones

> to treat. I guess type 2 and type 3 have better

> response rates. -dz-

>

> --- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

> >

> > Sharon, My Doctor never told me my genotype, But

> > did tell me that mine was one of the ones that

> > responded best to treatment. He said that the

> > treatment would last a year, if my body can take it.

> > So far my blood work has come back good. My side

> > affects haven't been bad at all. My biggest thing is

> > always being tired. It hasn't been to bad at work up

> > unto now, my current job asignment has not been very

> > physical in my department. But they are switching

> > our asignments on Monday " they switch us every 3 to

> > 4 months " and I will be asighned to a somewhat

> > physcal asignment for the next 4 to 5 months. We

> > will see how I'm doing next week. If I get overly

> > tired I'm sure my boss & coworkers will give me a

> > hand. My immedat boss & our department head has been

> > very understanding & willing to work with me so far.

> > Our department haed is battling major health

> > problems of his own & has an idea what I'm going

> > through. Thank god I went into Salary 17 months ago.

> > Now I have sick time, when I was hourly I didn't &

> > was working a very physcal job. I don't know if I

> > could of handled it while on Tx.

> >

> > Terry

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> >

Guest guest

Terry I think it's diane214@...

Terry Long wrote:

I was wondering if Diane got bumped off the list again. Does anyone have

her E-Mail address. I thought I would send her an E-mail but lost the address.

Terry

imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

It

was a slow day, wasn't it? I only had one message

when I got up. We haven't heard from Diane for a while

and Jan's been off and on too. Has anybody heard from

Diane? -dz-

--- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

>

> Where is everyone today, are you out there lurking

> around or did you all fall off of the face of the

> earth.