RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: More to do

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That is a great idea.....posting how many members in this group and how membership is increasing month to month....

From: Joy berg <joy104s@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 12:41:47 PMSubject: Re: More to do

OK.....I got an idea. If someone has done this or knows of any videos, let me know about them.

We can do what the media does. Has anyone thought of going into the streets and interviewing people on their opinion about the swin flu and flu vaccinations? The MN state fair would be a great place to do this.

I live in Minnesota. I know a few on here are from the area. I don't have a video camera. I would like to get a group of 4 together, willing to interview random people. I think the right words are needed and people need to see both sides of the story. My guess is when asked those for the vaccination will have no idea what to say about why that is their opinion. I would love to see a whole list of interviews from different cities/country' s on u-tube. Copies should be sent to the right government officials. I think we can do this. I can't do it by myself. I need brave souls and like-minded people to join me. If we had enough of these videos....like petitions people will wake up and that includes your police, military, doctors and teachers. Visuals are more powerful than a written opinion.

If anyone can or will help me put this together, you can e-mail me direct so people here don't have to sift through what they don't want to read.

joy104s (DOT) com

I would also like to know how many people are in this group, how many have joined each month in the past 6 months. Post this for us it may keep our spirits up that people are awakening. I believe this is an awakening and we are part of it and that is maybe....just maybe what god has intended. We should be aware of how others think because we are open minded to all sides we are the intelligent ones.

thank you

Joy

From: lee_poulson <leeteamwork@ gmail.com>Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] More to dono-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:48 AM

I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.So many people just don't want to see what's happening. Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a responsibility to do everything I can anyway.There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.There are lawyers and nutritional experts.But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.This is a battle between good and evil.This is a spiritual battle.These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this

world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is doing.I just feel that there is more that I need to do.If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.Email me at leeteamwork@ gmail.com or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466Thanks Lee

Poulson

Guest guest

That is a great idea.....posting how many members in this group and how membership is increasing month to month....

From: Joy berg <joy104s@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 12:41:47 PMSubject: Re: More to do

OK.....I got an idea. If someone has done this or knows of any videos, let me know about them.

We can do what the media does. Has anyone thought of going into the streets and interviewing people on their opinion about the swin flu and flu vaccinations? The MN state fair would be a great place to do this.

I live in Minnesota. I know a few on here are from the area. I don't have a video camera. I would like to get a group of 4 together, willing to interview random people. I think the right words are needed and people need to see both sides of the story. My guess is when asked those for the vaccination will have no idea what to say about why that is their opinion. I would love to see a whole list of interviews from different cities/country' s on u-tube. Copies should be sent to the right government officials. I think we can do this. I can't do it by myself. I need brave souls and like-minded people to join me. If we had enough of these videos....like petitions people will wake up and that includes your police, military, doctors and teachers. Visuals are more powerful than a written opinion.

If anyone can or will help me put this together, you can e-mail me direct so people here don't have to sift through what they don't want to read.

joy104s (DOT) com

I would also like to know how many people are in this group, how many have joined each month in the past 6 months. Post this for us it may keep our spirits up that people are awakening. I believe this is an awakening and we are part of it and that is maybe....just maybe what god has intended. We should be aware of how others think because we are open minded to all sides we are the intelligent ones.

thank you

Joy

From: lee_poulson <leeteamwork@ gmail.com>Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] More to dono-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:48 AM

I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.So many people just don't want to see what's happening. Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a responsibility to do everything I can anyway.There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.There are lawyers and nutritional experts.But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.This is a battle between good and evil.This is a spiritual battle.These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this

world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is doing.I just feel that there is more that I need to do.If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.Email me at leeteamwork@ gmail.com or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466Thanks Lee

Poulson

Guest guest

joy104s (DOT) com

thank you

Joy

Poulson

Guest guest

Minnesota is a great state for open-minded people, it's the first state to pass

a health freedom bill and model to many others. Sorry can't help you, I'm in

WA. Good idea, hope you can do something like it.

Liz

>

>

> From: lee_poulson <leeteamwork@ gmail.com>

> Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] More to do

> no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) com

> Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:48 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.

> I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!

> I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my

friends.

> So many people just don't want to see what's happening.

> Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.

> Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a

responsibility to do everything I can anyway.

>

> There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.

> There are lawyers and nutritional experts.

> But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.

>

> This is a battle between good and evil.

>

> This is a spiritual battle.

>

> These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.

>

> Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against

principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this

world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

>

> 2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through

God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

>

> If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our

hands tied.

>

> I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is doing.

>

> I just feel that there is more that I need to do.

>

> If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and

concentrate on that part too, please let me know.

>

> If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.

> I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be

of one mind.

>

> Email me at leeteamwork@ gmail.com or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell

580-309-2466

> Thanks

> Lee Poulson

>

Guest guest

Liz

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

friends.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

hands tied.

>

>

>

>

of one mind.

>

580-309-2466

> Thanks

> Lee Poulson

>

Guest guest

Liz

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

friends.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

hands tied.

>

>

>

>

of one mind.

>

580-309-2466

> Thanks

> Lee Poulson

>

Guest guest

Liz

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

friends.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

hands tied.

>

>

>

>

of one mind.

>

580-309-2466

> Thanks

> Lee Poulson

>

Guest guest

when you go to the link, and get to the website,in order to get to the page of videos list of Dr Caldwell, you have to put "dr.leonardcaldwell in the search box AND PUT A SPACE BETWEEN "LEONARD" AND "CALDWELL"  Then a whole page of videos will come up.

From: Monika Reign <dynamic.flare@ gmail.com>Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Re: More to dono-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 5:07 AM

I am in no way religious but I believe in energy. This is an awesome article that shows the power of our global consciousness (you have to read the entire article!)http://www.psycholo gytoday.com/ articles/ 200407/the- power-coincidenc e>> > > I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.> I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!> I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.> So many people just don't want to see what's happening. > Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.> Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a

responsibility to do everything I can anyway.> > There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.> There are lawyers and nutritional experts.> But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.> > This is a battle between good and evil.> > This is a spiritual battle.> > These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point..> > Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.> > 2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)> > If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.> > > I don't want to take away from anything

everyone here is doing.> > I just feel that there is more that I need to do.> > If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.> > If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.> I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.> > Email me at leeteamwork@ .... or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466> Thanks > Lee Poulson>

Bingâ„¢ brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it now.

Guest guest

when you go to the link, and get to the website,in order to get to the page of videos list of Dr Caldwell, you have to put "dr.leonardcaldwell in the search box AND PUT A SPACE BETWEEN "LEONARD" AND "CALDWELL"  Then a whole page of videos will come up.

From: Monika Reign <dynamic.flare@ gmail.com>Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Re: More to dono-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 5:07 AM

I am in no way religious but I believe in energy. This is an awesome article that shows the power of our global consciousness (you have to read the entire article!)http://www.psycholo gytoday.com/ articles/ 200407/the- power-coincidenc e>> > > I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.> I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!> I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.> So many people just don't want to see what's happening. > Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.> Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a

responsibility to do everything I can anyway.> > There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.> There are lawyers and nutritional experts.> But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.> > This is a battle between good and evil.> > This is a spiritual battle.> > These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point..> > Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.> > 2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)> > If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.> > > I don't want to take away from anything

everyone here is doing.> > I just feel that there is more that I need to do.> > If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.> > If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.> I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.> > Email me at leeteamwork@ .... or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466> Thanks > Lee Poulson>

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

It would be a good time to start a group focusing on the spiritual aspect of the

vaccination and overall poisoning situation we are in on this planet. Changing

ourselves and healing our own shadows reflects into the world we live in. I

work in natural healing and yoga/meditation which are aimed in that direction.

Be well,

Liz

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

friends.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

hands tied.

>

>

>

>

of one mind.

>

580-309-2466

> Thanks

> Lee Poulson

>

Guest guest

It would be a good time to start a group focusing on the spiritual aspect of the

Be well,

Liz

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

friends.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

hands tied.

>

>

>

>

of one mind.

>

580-309-2466

> Thanks

> Lee Poulson

>

Guest guest

Be well,

Liz

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

friends.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

hands tied.

>

>

>

>

of one mind.

>

580-309-2466

> Thanks

> Lee Poulson

>

Guest guest

Be well,

Liz

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

friends.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

hands tied.

>

>

>

>

of one mind.

>

580-309-2466

> Thanks

> Lee Poulson

>

Guest guest

If you would like to start that group, send me a link......I'm interested in what other point of views are out there.

From: Brandegee <lightspirals@...>Subject: Re: More to dono-forced-vaccination Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 9:42 PM

It would be a good time to start a group focusing on the spiritual aspect of the vaccination and overall poisoning situation we are in on this planet. Changing ourselves and healing our own shadows reflects into the world we live in. I work in natural healing and yoga/meditation which are aimed in that direction.Be well,Liz> > > From: lee_poulson <leeteamwork@ gmail.com>> Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] More to do> no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) com> Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:48 AM> > > > > >

> I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.> I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!> I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.> So many people just don't want to see what's happening. > Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.> Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a responsibility to do everything I can anyway.> > There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.> There are lawyers and nutritional experts.> But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.> > This is a battle between good and evil.> > This is a spiritual battle.> > These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.> > Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but

against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.> > 2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)> > If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.> > I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is doing.> > I just feel that there is more that I need to do.> > If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.> > If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.> I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.> > Email me at leeteamwork@ gmail.com or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466> Thanks >

Lee Poulson>

Guest guest

If you would like to start that group, send me a link......I'm interested in what other point of views are out there.

From: Brandegee <lightspirals@...>Subject: Re: More to dono-forced-vaccination Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 9:42 PM

It would be a good time to start a group focusing on the spiritual aspect of the vaccination and overall poisoning situation we are in on this planet. Changing ourselves and healing our own shadows reflects into the world we live in. I work in natural healing and yoga/meditation which are aimed in that direction.Be well,Liz> > > From: lee_poulson <leeteamwork@ gmail.com>> Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] More to do> no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) com> Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:48 AM> > > > > >

> I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.> I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!> I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.> So many people just don't want to see what's happening. > Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.> Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a responsibility to do everything I can anyway.> > There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.> There are lawyers and nutritional experts.> But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.> > This is a battle between good and evil.> > This is a spiritual battle.> > These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.> > Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but

against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.> > 2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)> > If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.> > I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is doing.> > I just feel that there is more that I need to do.> > If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.> > If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.> I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.> > Email me at leeteamwork@ gmail.com or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466> Thanks >

Lee Poulson>

Guest guest

---Me too count me in! In no-forced-vaccination , " lee_poulson "

<leeteamwork@...> wrote:

>

>

>

friends.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

hands tied.

>

>

>

>

>

of one mind.

>

> Email me at leeteamwork@... or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466

> Thanks

> Lee Poulson

>

Guest guest

---Me too count me in! In no-forced-vaccination , " lee_poulson "

<leeteamwork@...> wrote:

>

>

>

friends.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

hands tied.

>

>

>

>

>

of one mind.

>

> Email me at leeteamwork@... or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466

> Thanks

> Lee Poulson

>