RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: More to do

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I couldn't agree with you more! About six months ago I rededicated my life to Christ, before that. I only cared about myself. But now, it's as though He's shown me that there's a whole world out there besides my puny little life! It's like He's given me an awakening of my soul in regard to what's really going on in the world, and that I have a responsibility to do something about it. I'm thinking about going back to school and majoring in poli sci. As far as doing more goes, I watched the Sherry Tenpenny webinar and she gave a website that has downloadable info about vaccinnes that you can print and give to people. (www.Pandemicfluonline.com and www.sayingnotovaccines.com) I think www.HealthFreedomUSA.org does as well, or you can become a community organizer. I don't know of any spiritual forums like you asked, but I'd be willing to conversate with you, and join your forum. God's speed.... S. Durham, NC

From: lee_poulson <leeteamwork@...>Subject: More to dono-forced-vaccination Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:48 AM

I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.So many people just don't want to see what's happening. Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a responsibility to do everything I can anyway.There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.There are lawyers and nutritional experts.But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.This is a battle between good and evil.This is a spiritual battle.These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this

world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is doing.I just feel that there is more that I need to do.If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.Email me at leeteamwork@ gmail.com or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466Thanks Lee

Poulson

Guest guest

I couldn't agree with you more! About six months ago I rededicated my life to Christ, before that. I only cared about myself. But now, it's as though He's shown me that there's a whole world out there besides my puny little life! It's like He's given me an awakening of my soul in regard to what's really going on in the world, and that I have a responsibility to do something about it. I'm thinking about going back to school and majoring in poli sci. As far as doing more goes, I watched the Sherry Tenpenny webinar and she gave a website that has downloadable info about vaccinnes that you can print and give to people. (www.Pandemicfluonline.com and www.sayingnotovaccines.com) I think www.HealthFreedomUSA.org does as well, or you can become a community organizer. I don't know of any spiritual forums like you asked, but I'd be willing to conversate with you, and join your forum. God's speed.... S. Durham, NC

From: lee_poulson <leeteamwork@...>Subject: More to dono-forced-vaccination Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:48 AM

I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.So many people just don't want to see what's happening. Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a responsibility to do everything I can anyway.There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.There are lawyers and nutritional experts.But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.This is a battle between good and evil.This is a spiritual battle.These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this

world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is doing.I just feel that there is more that I need to do.If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.Email me at leeteamwork@ gmail.com or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466Thanks Lee

Poulson

Guest guest

I am not for the forced vaccinations either but what you don't get is this-- if it is part of God's plan for this to be happening, you can't stop it and if you are a child of Christ then you should be happy cause our time of suffering on this earth is almost over, all you should be concerned about is getting your family in church and them giving their heart to God. A very blessed child of Christ...

of Michigan

From: lee_poulson <leeteamwork@ gmail.com>Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] More to dono-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:48 AM

Poulson

Guest guest

I am not for the forced vaccinations either but what you don't get is this-- if it is part of God's plan for this to be happening, you can't stop it and if you are a child of Christ then you should be happy cause our time of suffering on this earth is almost over, all you should be concerned about is getting your family in church and them giving their heart to God. A very blessed child of Christ...

of Michigan

From: lee_poulson <leeteamwork@ gmail.com>Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] More to dono-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:48 AM

Poulson

Guest guest

of Michigan

Poulson

Guest guest

of Michigan

Poulson

Guest guest

If there isn't a spiritual forum available, you can always start one on . Here's the link---http://help./l/us//groups/original/ownmod/index.html or, just go to 's website, click on HELP, then GROUPS.Louis M./LA.

Poulson

Guest guest

If there isn't a spiritual forum available, you can always start one on . Here's the link---http://help./l/us//groups/original/ownmod/index.html or, just go to 's website, click on HELP, then GROUPS.Louis M./LA.

Poulson

Guest guest

Amen; Lee and :

I stated earlier that we need to plan an hour a few times a week, when we ALL stop what we're doing to pray together. I believe, with all my heart, that God is waiting to go before us in this war. It is a spiritual war just as God warned us it would be. Just think about it; what kind of sick minds would plot to take the lives of unborn babys in the womb? What kind of evil would plot world-wide genocide? If this is not the work of Satan, I'd like to know who else.

We have allowed ourselves to be entertained, wined and dined (on deadly non-foods) all our lives. We have allowed our children and ourselves to be given vaccines that have caused untold deaths and disfigurments, and we were lied to and told that it must have been something inour genes. LIES! But, that day is over! We have God on our side and we have not fearful spirits,so I say, let us pray together and do this glorious work for ourselves and our friends and loved-ones.

Love,

Gloria

Poulson

Guest guest

Amen; Lee and :

I stated earlier that we need to plan an hour a few times a week, when we ALL stop what we're doing to pray together. I believe, with all my heart, that God is waiting to go before us in this war. It is a spiritual war just as God warned us it would be. Just think about it; what kind of sick minds would plot to take the lives of unborn babys in the womb? What kind of evil would plot world-wide genocide? If this is not the work of Satan, I'd like to know who else.

We have allowed ourselves to be entertained, wined and dined (on deadly non-foods) all our lives. We have allowed our children and ourselves to be given vaccines that have caused untold deaths and disfigurments, and we were lied to and told that it must have been something inour genes. LIES! But, that day is over! We have God on our side and we have not fearful spirits,so I say, let us pray together and do this glorious work for ourselves and our friends and loved-ones.

Love,

Gloria

Poulson

Guest guest

Amen; Lee and :

Love,

Gloria

Poulson

Guest guest

Amen; Lee and :

Love,

Gloria

Poulson

Guest guest

I, too, have met Jesus personally and believe that these things are vital. :)

From: Gloria Winters <gwnjxn@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 1:54:59 PMSubject: Re: More to do

Amen; Lee and :

Love,

Gloria

Poulson

Guest guest

From: Gloria Winters <gwnjxn@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 1:54:59 PMSubject: Re: More to do

Amen; Lee and :

Love,

Gloria

Poulson

Guest guest

Amen; Lee and :

Love,

Gloria

Poulson

Guest guest

Amen; Lee and :

Love,

Gloria

Poulson

Guest guest

gods plan? anyone comes knocking on my door to give my kids a jab will have

to go over my dead body. i will pray and i will fight.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 4:53 PM, jennifer crawford <jentlc36@...> wrote:

of Michigan

From: lee_poulson <leeteamwork@ gmail.com>Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] More to dono-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) com

Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:48 AM

I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.

So many people just don't want to see what's happening. Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a responsibility to do everything I can anyway.

There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.There are lawyers and nutritional experts.But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.This is a battle between good and evil.

This is a spiritual battle.These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.

I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is doing.I just feel that there is more that I need to do.If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.

If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.Email me at leeteamwork@ gmail.com or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466

Thanks Lee Poulson

Guest guest

of Michigan

From: lee_poulson <leeteamwork@ gmail.com>Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] More to dono-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) com

I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.

So many people just don't want to see what's happening. Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a responsibility to do everything I can anyway.

There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.There are lawyers and nutritional experts.But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.This is a battle between good and evil.

This is a spiritual battle.These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.

I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is doing.I just feel that there is more that I need to do.If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.

If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.Email me at leeteamwork@ gmail.com or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466

Thanks Lee Poulson

Guest guest

of Michigan

Thanks Lee Poulson

Guest guest

of Michigan

Thanks Lee Poulson

Guest guest

> >

> >

> > From: lee_poulson <leeteamwork@ gmail.com>

> > Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] More to do

> > no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) com

> > Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:48 AM

> >

> >

> >

> > I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.

> > I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!

> > I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my

> > friends.

> > So many people just don't want to see what's happening.

> > Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.

> > Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a

> > responsibility to do everything I can anyway.

> >

> > There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of

> > things.

> > There are lawyers and nutritional experts.

> > But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.

> >

> > This is a battle between good and evil.

> >

> > This is a spiritual battle.

> >

> > These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.

> >

> > Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against

> > principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this

> > world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

> >

> > 2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty

> > through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

> >

> > If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with

> > our hands tied.

> >

> > I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is doing.

> >

> > I just feel that there is more that I need to do.

> >

> > If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and

> > concentrate on that part too, please let me know.

> >

> > If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.

> > I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can

> > be of one mind.

> >

> > Email me at leeteamwork@

gmail.com<http://us.mc343.mail./mc/compose?to=leeteamwork%40gmail.com>o\

r call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466

> > Thanks

> > Lee Poulson

> >

> >

> >

> > AMEN to all of you and to my brothers and sisters in Christ!

Thank you so much for the great reminders of the bigger picture...God has a

plan!

Keep praying for the truth to be revealed....The truth shall set you free! Keep

the faith Daddy and Mommy warriors!

> >

>

Guest guest

> >

> >

> > From: lee_poulson <leeteamwork@ gmail.com>

> > Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] More to do

> > no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) com

> > Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:48 AM

> >

> >

> >

> > I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.

> > I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!

> > I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my

> > friends.

> > So many people just don't want to see what's happening.

> > Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.

> > Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a

> > responsibility to do everything I can anyway.

> >

> > There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of

> > things.

> > There are lawyers and nutritional experts.

> > But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.

> >

> > This is a battle between good and evil.

> >

> > This is a spiritual battle.

> >

> > These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.

> >

> > Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against

> > principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this

> > world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

> >

> > 2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty

> > through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

> >

> > If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with

> > our hands tied.

> >

> > I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is doing.

> >

> > I just feel that there is more that I need to do.

> >

> > If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and

> > concentrate on that part too, please let me know.

> >

> > If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.

> > I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can

> > be of one mind.

> >

> > Email me at leeteamwork@

gmail.com<http://us.mc343.mail./mc/compose?to=leeteamwork%40gmail.com>o\

r call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466

> > Thanks

> > Lee Poulson

> >

> >

> >

> > AMEN to all of you and to my brothers and sisters in Christ!

Thank you so much for the great reminders of the bigger picture...God has a

plan!

Keep praying for the truth to be revealed....The truth shall set you free! Keep

the faith Daddy and Mommy warriors!

> >

>

Guest guest

So u say lay down and take it ! i like the latter.

wow

From: rebecca dise <shimpatamasiki@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 10:29:48 PMSubject: Re: More to do

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 4:53 PM, jennifer crawford <jentlc36 (DOT) com> wrote:

of Michigan

Poulson

Guest guest

wow

From: rebecca dise <shimpatamasiki@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 10:29:48 PMSubject: Re: More to do

of Michigan

Poulson

Guest guest

wow

of Michigan

Poulson