RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: More to do

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, I think you pretty much paraphrased what I was trying to say. Having been a scoffer for decades, though, I've recently fallen into "these are end times" mindset. I do question whether violent conflict is the best practical option. Anyway, I just meant that for those of who know the Lord (or we hope we do), the ultimate victory is beyond the veil. Whatever happens down here, I'm expecting to see you up there, having done my best down here. :)

From: Gloria Winters <gwnjxn@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:28:51 PMSubject: Re: More to do

Alan:

God bless you; I know that this spiritual war that we are facing seems awesome, but you must also remember that Satan is a liar! You cited some things from the Bible so, let me also remind you that also ballted without raising a sword. battled a giant and won with a stone, so do not tell us that we cannot win, we know that; God is not asking us to battle at all; He is saying to us, "STAND".

If we do nothing, if we lie down and allow ourselves and our children to be deliberately given a deadly injection, then we are not STANDING on the promises of God. He promised us that if we GO, then He would go before us. I know that God is with us and in this war, we are His shepards, we have an obligation to let people know about the nature of this evil that is coming against them. We tell them, and let them know what they can do, and they can decide what action they will take.

Love,

Gloria

From: lee_poulson <leeteamwork@ gmail.com>Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] More to dono-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:48 AM

I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.So many people just don't want to see what's happening. Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a responsibility to do everything I can anyway.There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.There are lawyers and nutritional experts.But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.This is a battle between good and evil.This is a spiritual battle.These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this

world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is doing.I just feel that there is more that I need to do.If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.Email me at leeteamwork@ gmail.com or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466Thanks Lee

Poulson

Guest guest

I am not going to submit like a SHEEPLE either..

From: rebecca dise <shimpatamasiki@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 10:29:48 PMSubject: Re: More to do

gods plan? anyone comes knocking on my door to give my kids a jab will have

to go over my dead body. i will pray and i will fight.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 4:53 PM, jennifer crawford <jentlc36 (DOT) com> wrote:

I am not for the forced vaccinations either but what you don't get is this-- if it is part of God's plan for this to be happening, you can't stop it and if you are a child of Christ then you should be happy cause our time of suffering on this earth is almost over, all you should be concerned about is getting your family in church and them giving their heart to God. A very blessed child of Christ...

of Michigan

From: lee_poulson <leeteamwork@ gmail.com>Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] More to dono-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:48 AM

I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.So many people just don't want to see what's happening. Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a responsibility to do everything I can anyway.There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.There are lawyers and nutritional experts.But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.This is a battle between good and evil.This is a spiritual battle.These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this

world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is doing.I just feel that there is more that I need to do.If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.Email me at leeteamwork@ gmail.com or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466Thanks Lee

Poulson

Guest guest

From: rebecca dise <shimpatamasiki@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 10:29:48 PMSubject: Re: More to do

I am not for the forced vaccinations either but what you don't get is this-- if it is part of God's plan for this to be happening, you can't stop it and if you are a child of Christ then you should be happy cause our time of suffering on this earth is almost over, all you should be concerned about is getting your family in church and them giving their heart to God. A very blessed child of Christ...

of Michigan

Poulson

Guest guest

of Michigan

Poulson

Guest guest

of Michigan

Poulson

Guest guest

Yes...I agree....the unfortunate thing about religons is that they sometimes promote docility and acceptance....that was an old way to keep the masses contained and not empowering them to rise up...such as the slaves in the OLD south

From: Gloria Winters <gwnjxn@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 3:11:26 AMSubject: Re: Re: More to do

New religions are born every day. The important thing is not religion; those are man-made, the important thing is spirit, since this war we face involves spiritual wickedness.

Love,

Gloria>> > > I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.> I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!> I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.> So many people just don't want to see what's happening. > Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.> Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a responsibility

to do everything I can anyway.> > There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.> There are lawyers and nutritional experts.> But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.> > This is a battle between good and evil.> > This is a spiritual battle.> > These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point..> > Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.> > 2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)> > If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.> > > I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is

doing.> > I just feel that there is more that I need to do.> > If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.> > If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.> I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.> > Email me at leeteamwork@ ... or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466> Thanks > Lee Poulson>

Guest guest

Yes...I agree....the unfortunate thing about religons is that they sometimes promote docility and acceptance....that was an old way to keep the masses contained and not empowering them to rise up...such as the slaves in the OLD south

From: Gloria Winters <gwnjxn@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 3:11:26 AMSubject: Re: Re: More to do

New religions are born every day. The important thing is not religion; those are man-made, the important thing is spirit, since this war we face involves spiritual wickedness.

Love,

Gloria>> > > I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.> I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!> I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.> So many people just don't want to see what's happening. > Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.> Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a responsibility

to do everything I can anyway.> > There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.> There are lawyers and nutritional experts.> But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.> > This is a battle between good and evil.> > This is a spiritual battle.> > These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point..> > Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.> > 2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)> > If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.> > > I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is

doing.> > I just feel that there is more that I need to do.> > If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.> > If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.> I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.> > Email me at leeteamwork@ ... or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466> Thanks > Lee Poulson>

Guest guest

I agree, when good people do nothing, it is tantamount do doing evil. I for one wont let the government or large corporations take away the rights of me or my family and friends!no-forced-vaccination From: shadowphoenix_23@...Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 06:00:17 -0700Subject: Re: Re: More to do

From: Gloria Winters <gwnjxn >no-forced-vaccination Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 3:11:26 AMSubject: Re: Re: More to do

Love,

Bingâ„¢ brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it now.

Guest guest

I agree, when good people do nothing, it is tantamount do doing evil. I for one wont let the government or large corporations take away the rights of me or my family and friends!no-forced-vaccination From: shadowphoenix_23@...Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 06:00:17 -0700Subject: Re: Re: More to do

From: Gloria Winters <gwnjxn >no-forced-vaccination Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 3:11:26 AMSubject: Re: Re: More to do

Love,

Guest guest

Therese,

Keep in mind that the Major in the National Guard has an alliance with the government first, family/friends after that. Even if he did know something (not saying he does) but he would be bound by the government not to tell you. My friend is a Major in the Army and I know he is withholding info from us, not because he wants to because he just can't tell us.

Then again, they could them in the middle of the night and tell them to report for duty. Craziness....

Mended Little Hearts of Southern Indiana/KentuckyReaching out to families and caregivers affected by Congenital Heart DefectsElaina Carolann , victorious from tetralogy of fallot and kidney reflux for 7 years and counting

Never miss a moment. Click here for great deals on name brand camcorders!

Guest guest

Therese,

Keep in mind that the Major in the National Guard has an alliance with the government first, family/friends after that. Even if he did know something (not saying he does) but he would be bound by the government not to tell you. My friend is a Major in the Army and I know he is withholding info from us, not because he wants to because he just can't tell us.

Then again, they could them in the middle of the night and tell them to report for duty. Craziness....

Mended Little Hearts of Southern Indiana/KentuckyReaching out to families and caregivers affected by Congenital Heart DefectsElaina Carolann , victorious from tetralogy of fallot and kidney reflux for 7 years and counting

Guest guest

Therese,

Guest guest

Therese,

Guest guest

That's the whole point, isn't it :) Giving it everything we've got...no matter what God's plan is for us, he expects us to fight for our freedoms; the freedom that He gave us since the beginning. The evil are using their God-given freedom to do harm, so we should exercise our God-given freedom to fight for what's right, just, and good. I have to say I have only been a member of this forum for several months, have never responded to anything anyone has said until yesterday and today, and the response has been overwhelming! I have not seen more responses to comments made than the one from Lee son. God is truly working on this forum.... S

Poulson

Guest guest

That's the whole point, isn't it :) Giving it everything we've got...no matter what God's plan is for us, he expects us to fight for our freedoms; the freedom that He gave us since the beginning. The evil are using their God-given freedom to do harm, so we should exercise our God-given freedom to fight for what's right, just, and good. I have to say I have only been a member of this forum for several months, have never responded to anything anyone has said until yesterday and today, and the response has been overwhelming! I have not seen more responses to comments made than the one from Lee son. God is truly working on this forum.... S

Poulson

Guest guest

Poulson

Guest guest

Poulson

Guest guest

Right now, today, the BEST thing we can do is go to:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/search/dr.leonardcoldwell/archives and listen to his show about the swine flu pandemic. After you have listened to the ENTIRE show, PLEASE, PLEASE, forward this site to ALL the people that you can, even churches. This is the ENTIRE truth about what has been going on for decades, what is happening now, and WHO is behnd it all.

OUR military needs to know this also.

Love, Gloria

From: Monika Reign <dynamic.flare@ gmail.com>Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Re: More to dono-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 5:07 AM

I am in no way religious but I believe in energy. This is an awesome article that shows the power of our global consciousness (you have to read the entire article!)http://www.psycholo gytoday.com/ articles/ 200407/the- power-coincidenc e>> > > I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.> I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!> I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.> So many people just don't want to see what's happening. > Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.> Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a

responsibility to do everything I can anyway.> > There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.> There are lawyers and nutritional experts.> But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.> > This is a battle between good and evil.> > This is a spiritual battle.> > These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point..> > Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.> > 2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)> > If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.> > > I don't want to take away from anything

everyone here is doing.> > I just feel that there is more that I need to do.> > If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.> > If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.> I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.> > Email me at leeteamwork@ .... or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466> Thanks > Lee Poulson>

Guest guest

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/search/dr.leonardcoldwell/archives and listen to his show about the swine flu pandemic. After you have listened to the ENTIRE show, PLEASE, PLEASE, forward this site to ALL the people that you can, even churches. This is the ENTIRE truth about what has been going on for decades, what is happening now, and WHO is behnd it all.

Love, Gloria

From: Monika Reign <dynamic.flare@ gmail.com>Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Re: More to dono-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 5:07 AM

I am in no way religious but I believe in energy. This is an awesome article that shows the power of our global consciousness (you have to read the entire article!)http://www.psycholo gytoday.com/ articles/ 200407/the- power-coincidenc e>> > > I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.> I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!> I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.> So many people just don't want to see what's happening. > Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.> Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a

responsibility to do everything I can anyway.> > There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.> There are lawyers and nutritional experts.> But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.> > This is a battle between good and evil.> > This is a spiritual battle.> > These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point..> > Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.> > 2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)> > If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.> > > I don't want to take away from anything

everyone here is doing.> > I just feel that there is more that I need to do.> > If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.> > If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.> I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.> > Email me at leeteamwork@ .... or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466> Thanks > Lee Poulson>

Guest guest

Love, Gloria

Guest guest

Love, Gloria

Guest guest

; God bless you! I have always enjoyed fighting for a good cause, and what better cause than to protect the freedoms of our people. I love your spirit and those of the other people inthis forum. I do hope that, when this is over and we have won.....and we WILL win; that this forum will continue to function as a way to unite the people of this country.

Love,

Gloria

Poulson

Guest guest

; God bless you! I have always enjoyed fighting for a good cause, and what better cause than to protect the freedoms of our people. I love your spirit and those of the other people inthis forum. I do hope that, when this is over and we have won.....and we WILL win; that this forum will continue to function as a way to unite the people of this country.

Love,

Gloria

Poulson

Guest guest

Well put!

The Evil we are fighting feeds on your fear. Stand with confidence and GOD will stand before you. Don't just lay down and wait.....saying nothing because you fear what people think. I see this site take on new members every day and we are making a difference and taking a stand.......maybe that is part of GODS plan, and we are doing our part.

Joy>> > > I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.> I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!> I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.> So many people just don't want to see what's happening. > Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.> Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a responsibility

to do everything I can anyway.> > There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.> There are lawyers and nutritional experts.> But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.> > This is a battle between good and evil.> > This is a spiritual battle.> > These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.> > Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.> > 2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)> > If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.> > > I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is

Guest guest

Well put!

The Evil we are fighting feeds on your fear. Stand with confidence and GOD will stand before you. Don't just lay down and wait.....saying nothing because you fear what people think. I see this site take on new members every day and we are making a difference and taking a stand.......maybe that is part of GODS plan, and we are doing our part.

Joy>> > > I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.> I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!> I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.> So many people just don't want to see what's happening. > Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.> Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a responsibility

to do everything I can anyway.> > There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.> There are lawyers and nutritional experts.> But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.> > This is a battle between good and evil.> > This is a spiritual battle.> > These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.> > Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.> > 2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)> > If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.> > > I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is