RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: More to do

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am in complete agreement with standing, fighting, and praying against what may very well materialize very soon.

It is hard to fight the fear, but I am praying God be our ultimate/final protector in this battle...

My ? is...*if* local authorities come to our doorstep, as per the health care reform bill language states, "home visits with provisions", and....if they threaten "vaccine resisters" with immediate incarceration and / or worse, then I will be removed from protecting my children, and my children will be more easily obtained for this potential vaccination...

My two children can NOT receive any vaccine, they have already experienced vaccine damage and to wrap my brain around what that might look like if comes to pass is nearly crushing.

So, fight, yes, but if at your door, how then do you fight?

[no-forced-vaccinat ion] More to dono-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:48 AM

I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.So many people just don't want to see what's happening. Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a responsibility to do everything I can anyway.There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.There are lawyers and nutritional experts.But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.This is a battle between good and evil.This is a spiritual battle.These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is doing.I just feel that there is more that I need to do.If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.Email me at leeteamwork@ gmail.com or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466Thanks Lee Poulson

Guest guest

I am in complete agreement with standing, fighting, and praying against what may very well materialize very soon.

It is hard to fight the fear, but I am praying God be our ultimate/final protector in this battle...

My ? is...*if* local authorities come to our doorstep, as per the health care reform bill language states, "home visits with provisions", and....if they threaten "vaccine resisters" with immediate incarceration and / or worse, then I will be removed from protecting my children, and my children will be more easily obtained for this potential vaccination...

My two children can NOT receive any vaccine, they have already experienced vaccine damage and to wrap my brain around what that might look like if comes to pass is nearly crushing.

So, fight, yes, but if at your door, how then do you fight?

[no-forced-vaccinat ion] More to dono-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:48 AM

I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.So many people just don't want to see what's happening. Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a responsibility to do everything I can anyway.There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.There are lawyers and nutritional experts.But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.This is a battle between good and evil.This is a spiritual battle.These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is doing.I just feel that there is more that I need to do.If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.Email me at leeteamwork@ gmail.com or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466Thanks Lee Poulson

Guest guest

:

Our servicemen MUST be reminded that; according to the Constitution of these United States, they are SWORN to protect the CITIZENS from enemies, both foreign AND DOMESTIC! This is why we asked everybody to use the information on the sites to pass on to military installations in your areas..

Love,

Gloria

From: luvusam1@... <luvusam1@...>Subject: Re: Re: More to dono-forced-vaccination Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 2:46 PM

Therese,

Keep in mind that the Major in the National Guard has an alliance with the government first, family/friends after that. Even if he did know something (not saying he does) but he would be bound by the government not to tell you. My friend is a Major in the Army and I know he is withholding info from us, not because he wants to because he just can't tell us.

Then again, they could them in the middle of the night and tell them to report for duty. Craziness... .

Mended Little Hearts of Southern Indiana/KentuckyReaching out to families and caregivers affected by Congenital Heart DefectsElaina Carolann , victorious from tetralogy of fallot and kidney reflux for 7 years and counting ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ___ Never miss a moment. Click here for great deals on name brand camcorders!

Guest guest

:

Our servicemen MUST be reminded that; according to the Constitution of these United States, they are SWORN to protect the CITIZENS from enemies, both foreign AND DOMESTIC! This is why we asked everybody to use the information on the sites to pass on to military installations in your areas..

Love,

Gloria

From: luvusam1@... <luvusam1@...>Subject: Re: Re: More to dono-forced-vaccination Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 2:46 PM

Therese,

Keep in mind that the Major in the National Guard has an alliance with the government first, family/friends after that. Even if he did know something (not saying he does) but he would be bound by the government not to tell you. My friend is a Major in the Army and I know he is withholding info from us, not because he wants to because he just can't tell us.

Then again, they could them in the middle of the night and tell them to report for duty. Craziness... .

Mended Little Hearts of Southern Indiana/KentuckyReaching out to families and caregivers affected by Congenital Heart DefectsElaina Carolann , victorious from tetralogy of fallot and kidney reflux for 7 years and counting ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ___ Never miss a moment. Click here for great deals on name brand camcorders!

Guest guest

:

Love,

Gloria

Therese,

Guest guest

:

Love,

Gloria

Therese,

Guest guest

This link is not working. I would like to view this.

From: Monika Reign <dynamic.flare@ gmail.com>Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Re: More to dono-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 5:07 AM

I am in no way religious but I believe in energy. This is an awesome article that shows the power of our global consciousness (you have to read the entire article!)http://www.psycholo gytoday.com/ articles/ 200407/the- power-coincidenc e>> > > I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.> I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!> I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.> So many people just don't want to see what's happening. > Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.> Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a

responsibility to do everything I can anyway.> > There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.> There are lawyers and nutritional experts.> But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.> > This is a battle between good and evil.> > This is a spiritual battle.> > These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point..> > Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.> > 2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)> > If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.> > > I don't want to take away from anything

everyone here is doing.> > I just feel that there is more that I need to do.> > If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.> > If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.> I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.> > Email me at leeteamwork@ .... or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466> Thanks > Lee Poulson>

Bingâ„¢ brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it now.

Guest guest

This link is not working. I would like to view this.

From: Monika Reign <dynamic.flare@ gmail.com>Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] Re: More to dono-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 5:07 AM

I am in no way religious but I believe in energy. This is an awesome article that shows the power of our global consciousness (you have to read the entire article!)http://www.psycholo gytoday.com/ articles/ 200407/the- power-coincidenc e>> > > I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.> I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!> I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.> So many people just don't want to see what's happening. > Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.> Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a

responsibility to do everything I can anyway.> > There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.> There are lawyers and nutritional experts.> But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.> > This is a battle between good and evil.> > This is a spiritual battle.> > These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point..> > Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.> > 2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)> > If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.> > > I don't want to take away from anything

everyone here is doing.> > I just feel that there is more that I need to do.> > If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.> > If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.> I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.> > Email me at leeteamwork@ .... or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466> Thanks > Lee Poulson>

Guest guest

Go to: instinctbasedmedicine.com and look at Dr. COldwell's archived radio shows, you'll find it there.

Love,

Gloria

everyone here is doing.> > I just feel that there is more that I need to do.> > If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.> > If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.> I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.> > Email me at leeteamwork@ ..... or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466> Thanks > Lee Poulson>

Guest guest

Go to: instinctbasedmedicine.com and look at Dr. COldwell's archived radio shows, you'll find it there.

Love,

Gloria

everyone here is doing.> > I just feel that there is more that I need to do.> > If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.> > If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.> I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.> > Email me at leeteamwork@ ..... or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466> Thanks > Lee Poulson>

Guest guest

I hear what you're saying, I've thought about that alot myself. My version of "fighting this" is doing what we're doing now while there may still be some time; signing petitions, handing out flyers, sending emails to legislators, etc.. But the question does remain What do we do when they're standing on our doorstep? Even if we do refuse and they arrest us, they're going force us to take it anyway. But then again there's still a chance that they won't make the vaccine mandatory here in the U.S. Maybe if enough people wise up and rise up, they won't be able to carry out their scheme....

From: lee_poulson <leeteamwork@ gmail.com>Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] More to dono-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:48 AM

I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.So many people just don't want to see what's happening. Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a responsibility to do everything I can anyway.There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.There are lawyers and nutritional experts.But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.This is a battle between good and evil.This is a spiritual battle.These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this

world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is doing.I just feel that there is more that I need to do.If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.Email me at leeteamwork@ gmail.com or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466Thanks Lee

Poulson

Guest guest

I hear what you're saying, I've thought about that alot myself. My version of "fighting this" is doing what we're doing now while there may still be some time; signing petitions, handing out flyers, sending emails to legislators, etc.. But the question does remain What do we do when they're standing on our doorstep? Even if we do refuse and they arrest us, they're going force us to take it anyway. But then again there's still a chance that they won't make the vaccine mandatory here in the U.S. Maybe if enough people wise up and rise up, they won't be able to carry out their scheme....

From: lee_poulson <leeteamwork@ gmail.com>Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] More to dono-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:48 AM

I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.So many people just don't want to see what's happening. Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a responsibility to do everything I can anyway.There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.There are lawyers and nutritional experts.But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.This is a battle between good and evil.This is a spiritual battle.These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this

world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is doing.I just feel that there is more that I need to do.If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.Email me at leeteamwork@ gmail.com or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466Thanks Lee

Poulson

Guest guest

Poulson

Guest guest

Poulson

Guest guest

: Bless your heart. God promised that; whatever is hidden in the dark will be brought to light. We are light workers in this. We MUST find crative ways to let people know the TRUTH! Use any radio station that is now owned by the Rockefellers etal, pass out flyers, contact your State Senators and law enforcement and other first-responders. Let them know NOW what is really going on. GIve them the web-sites to go to. Let them know that THEY WILL SUFFER with everyone else.

If you need the best site to refer them to, send them to: instinctbasedmedicine.com and tell them to listen to Dr. Coldwell's archived radio show about the swine flu pandemic. ALL of the truth is there.

Love,

Gloria

Poulson

Guest guest

: Bless your heart. God promised that; whatever is hidden in the dark will be brought to light. We are light workers in this. We MUST find crative ways to let people know the TRUTH! Use any radio station that is now owned by the Rockefellers etal, pass out flyers, contact your State Senators and law enforcement and other first-responders. Let them know NOW what is really going on. GIve them the web-sites to go to. Let them know that THEY WILL SUFFER with everyone else.

If you need the best site to refer them to, send them to: instinctbasedmedicine.com and tell them to listen to Dr. Coldwell's archived radio show about the swine flu pandemic. ALL of the truth is there.

Love,

Gloria

Poulson

Guest guest

:

That is the answer. The government does not want millions of people knocking at their doors! Of course, turn-about is fair in this. The KEY is getting the information out!

God bless you,

Gloria

Poulson

Guest guest

dear friends,, go to your address books, and tell your friends to google video search the items concerning our country, I have been sending mine on facebook,, gmail, and msn and every email address book I have is working so hop to it, if you want to get the message out!I write this is not a drillEmergency alert then send the messageCertified Natural Health Professional https://NaturalPathwaytoBetterHealth.ning.com/(Libby)Enyeart https://CovenantPartners.ning.com/ Enyeart

Poulson

Guest guest

How can we expect the government to save us?

Did they save Terry Schiavo?? They let her die right in front of our eyes.

It was downhill for Bush after that . Karma I guess.

Poulson

Guest guest

How can we expect the government to save us?

Did they save Terry Schiavo?? They let her die right in front of our eyes.

It was downhill for Bush after that . Karma I guess.

Poulson

Guest guest

Hello,In this time of crisis....... and virus mutating very soon...Make your own research.... and the only solution is SILVER COLLOIDAL...If you need any information, please let me know.

This is serious...Dann (Mrs.) Canadahttp://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E8D3F588F820A9E3www.silvercolloidal.e3b.org

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 9:54 PM, Gloria Winters <gwnjxn@...> wrote:

Amen; Lee and :

I stated earlier that we need to plan an hour a few times a week, when we ALL stop what we're doing to pray together.  I believe, with all my heart, that God is waiting to go before us in this war.  It is a spiritual war just as God warned us it would be.  Just think about it; what kind of sick minds would plot to take the lives of unborn babys in the womb?  What kind of evil would plot world-wide genocide?  If this is not the work of Satan, I'd like to know who else.

We have allowed ourselves to be entertained, wined and dined (on deadly non-foods) all our lives.  We have allowed our children and ourselves to be given vaccines that have caused untold deaths and disfigurments, and we were lied to and told that it must have been something inour genes.  LIES!  But, that day is over!  We have God on our side and we have not fearful spirits,so I say, let us pray together and do this glorious work for ourselves and our friends and loved-ones.

Love,

Gloria

From: lee_poulson <leeteamwork@ gmail.com>Subject: [no-forced-vaccinat ion] More to do

no-forced-vaccinati ongroups (DOT) comDate: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:48 AM

I've done a lot of soul searching and I have come to realize some things.I'm tired of feeling like a rat in a maze with no way out!I don't fear for myself, I fear for my children, grandchildren, and my friends.

So many people just don't want to see what's happening. Some see it as inevitable and nothing we do will change it.Maybe we can't change what's going to happen, but, --I feel like I have a responsibility to do everything I can anyway.

There are a lot of very wise people on here and I've learned a lot of things.There are lawyers and nutritional experts.But this isn't just a political battle or court battle.This is a battle between good and evil.

This is a spiritual battle.These two quotes from the Bible are here to help make my point.Eph:6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this

world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.2Cor:10:4: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)If we don't use that spiritual part of us, it's like trying to fight with our hands tied.

I don't want to take away from anything everyone here is doing.I just feel that there is more that I need to do.If anyone knows of a forum where we can discuss the spiritual things and concentrate on that part too, please let me know.

If there isn't one, I'm willing to learn how to start one.I don't want to offend or exclude anyone from any religion. Surely we can be of one mind.Email me at leeteamwork@ gmail.com or call me at home 580-995-3138 cell 580-309-2466

Thanks Lee

Poulson

Guest guest

OK.....I got an idea. If someone has done this or knows of any videos, let me know about them.

We can do what the media does. Has anyone thought of going into the streets and interviewing people on their opinion about the swin flu and flu vaccinations? The MN state fair would be a great place to do this.

I live in Minnesota. I know a few on here are from the area. I don't have a video camera. I would like to get a group of 4 together, willing to interview random people. I think the right words are needed and people need to see both sides of the story. My guess is when asked those for the vaccination will have no idea what to say about why that is their opinion. I would love to see a whole list of interviews from different cities/country's on u-tube. Copies should be sent to the right government officials. I think we can do this. I can't do it by myself. I need brave souls and like-minded people to join me. If we had enough of these videos....like petitions people will wake up and that includes your police, military, doctors and teachers. Visuals are more powerful than a written opinion.

If anyone can or will help me put this together, you can e-mail me direct so people here don't have to sift through what they don't want to read.

joy104s@...

I would also like to know how many people are in this group, how many have joined each month in the past 6 months. Post this for us it may keep our spirits up that people are awakening. I believe this is an awakening and we are part of it and that is maybe....just maybe what god has intended. We should be aware of how others think because we are open minded to all sides we are the intelligent ones.

thank you

Joy

Poulson

Guest guest

AMEN ! ALAN ! Look Up !

Poulson

Guest guest

AMEN ! ALAN ! Look Up !

Poulson

Guest guest

That is a great idea.....posting how many members in this group and how membership is increasing month to month....

From: Joy berg <joy104s@...>no-forced-vaccination Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 12:41:47 PMSubject: Re: More to do

OK.....I got an idea. If someone has done this or knows of any videos, let me know about them.

We can do what the media does. Has anyone thought of going into the streets and interviewing people on their opinion about the swin flu and flu vaccinations? The MN state fair would be a great place to do this.

I live in Minnesota. I know a few on here are from the area. I don't have a video camera. I would like to get a group of 4 together, willing to interview random people. I think the right words are needed and people need to see both sides of the story. My guess is when asked those for the vaccination will have no idea what to say about why that is their opinion. I would love to see a whole list of interviews from different cities/country' s on u-tube. Copies should be sent to the right government officials. I think we can do this. I can't do it by myself. I need brave souls and like-minded people to join me. If we had enough of these videos....like petitions people will wake up and that includes your police, military, doctors and teachers. Visuals are more powerful than a written opinion.

If anyone can or will help me put this together, you can e-mail me direct so people here don't have to sift through what they don't want to read.

joy104s (DOT) com

I would also like to know how many people are in this group, how many have joined each month in the past 6 months. Post this for us it may keep our spirits up that people are awakening. I believe this is an awakening and we are part of it and that is maybe....just maybe what god has intended. We should be aware of how others think because we are open minded to all sides we are the intelligent ones.

thank you

Joy

Poulson