RemedySpot.com

constipation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

not unles they have made some inprovements on it. You have to drink it lickity split or it will gel up like jello and sometimes it is grainy if not mixed properly and the Benifiber just doesn't have any of those problems. Catmama

Hill <cindyhill@...> wrote:

I was going to start using Metamucil today...it's not good?

I'm not constipated,...YET,...but I know if I don't start taken steps to avoiding it, it's going to happen and badcarla pundsack <bighotcatmama@...> wrote:

Could ya'll use something called Benifiber on a daily basis? It is okay not like metimucil---it is okay in plain water or juice or to mix it in food and then also now comes in tablets or chewables. Very gentle. It regulates it where it isn't to watery or constipated. Remember to drink all your water. Catmama

Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

• 2 weeks later...

Noni from Premier Research is a really good constipation stopper. You

take l0-l5 caps with each meal. After a bowel movement, you start to

cut back. It's touted as one of those remedies that work for nearly

everyone. (Of course there's always one in every crowd). is

Rotella

> Hi Sandy,

>

> Here is a basic protocol and some suggestion to help with constipation:

>

> ACUPUNCTURE

>

> Test/Programs/Acupuncture Pictures Access/Choose Point/Test+Treat:

>

> POINTS

>

> Ki11-21=Constipation

>

> Bl36_40= Constipation

>

> Gb27_29= Constipation

>

> Bl11_35= Constipation

>

> Exhn-10=Balances all digestive organs

>

>

>

> SEARCH

>

> From the Test Matrix Panel/type " Constipation " in the white box

labeled Search for Item:/Click on Search/Either click on the items

individually and click Treat to Zap the item or go up to the Auto

Focus Zap Mode menu/Choose Auto Zap from filter for 5 minutes.

>

>

>

> GO TO NO

>

> Test Matrix/Type 652 or 1053 in the small white box to the left of

the " Go To No " /Go To No/Treat to Zap the item

>

>

> DISEASE DICTIONARY

> Test/Disease Probability and Dictionary/Disease Dictionary/Scroll

down to " CONSTIPATION " /Choose Therapy Option on Right/OK-Reveal

Text/Set Time and Treat

>

>

>

> RIFE GENERATOR

>

> Test/Programs/Therapy/Rife Generator (blue box, Upper Freq./Enter

the following frequencies one at a time, set above timer and Start: 800

>

>

>

> Plum = Natural remedy for constipation

>

> Juices for Constipation = Rhubarb and prune.

>

> Vegetables for Constipation = Several glasses a day of cabbage broth.

> More Vegetables for Constipation = Red Beet, chard, Jerusalem

artichoke, green pepper, pumpkin, radishes, summer squash and zucchini.

>

> Hope this helps,

>

> Nirvana

-Noni complex from Premier Research always works. You take l0=l5 caps

per meal until you have a bowel movement. Then you start tapering

down. is Rotella (I can send it to you)-- In

qxci-english , Nirvana Zarabi- <nirvanasmith@y...>

wrote:

> Hi Sandy,

>

> Here is a basic protocol and some suggestion to help with constipation:

>

> ACUPUNCTURE

>

> Test/Programs/Acupuncture Pictures Access/Choose Point/Test+Treat:

>

> POINTS

>

> Ki11-21=Constipation

>

> Bl36_40= Constipation

>

> Gb27_29= Constipation

>

> Bl11_35= Constipation

>

> Exhn-10=Balances all digestive organs

>

>

>

> SEARCH

>

> From the Test Matrix Panel/type " Constipation " in the white box

labeled Search for Item:/Click on Search/Either click on the items

individually and click Treat to Zap the item or go up to the Auto

Focus Zap Mode menu/Choose Auto Zap from filter for 5 minutes.

>

>

>

> GO TO NO

>

> Test Matrix/Type 652 or 1053 in the small white box to the left of

the " Go To No " /Go To No/Treat to Zap the item

>

>

> DISEASE DICTIONARY

> Test/Disease Probability and Dictionary/Disease Dictionary/Scroll

down to " CONSTIPATION " /Choose Therapy Option on Right/OK-Reveal

Text/Set Time and Treat

>

>

>

> RIFE GENERATOR

>

> Test/Programs/Therapy/Rife Generator (blue box, Upper Freq./Enter

the following frequencies one at a time, set above timer and Start: 800

>

>

>

> Plum = Natural remedy for constipation

>

> Juices for Constipation = Rhubarb and prune.

>

> Vegetables for Constipation = Several glasses a day of cabbage broth.

> More Vegetables for Constipation = Red Beet, chard, Jerusalem

artichoke, green pepper, pumpkin, radishes, summer squash and zucchini.

>

> Hope this helps,

>

> Nirvana

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

HI

Where do you get the 'Fast and be clear 'from. What does this actually do.

Taking one NAE with breakfast isn't really enough if you have scored low with adrenal fatigue. The idea is to build up your adrenal support fairly quickly. After a couple of days, add another NAE with your lunch and after a couple or 3 weeks, add yet another tablet, but take this with your breakfast dose. If you have a particularly stressful time (either physically or emotionally) you can add another tablet to help you get over that and then go back to what you were taking before. Don't take them after 1.00p.m. because of the extra adrenalin and it might keep you awake at night.

Many sufferers of hypothyroidism have constipation as a serious symptom and once you get on the right dose, you should be OK. Why are you taking your L-thyroxine 3 times a day?

Sheila

Hi there,I'm able to tolerate NAE as long as I take Fast & be clear as well.I'm taking one NAE in the morning. Does anyone know if that enough? I scrored high on Adrenal questionnaire.Also, I have severe constipation today. This is a symptoms of Hypothyroid right? The constipation is making me feel so tired & have a really bad headache & my usual pain. Seem to get worst after I took my afternoon thyroxine. I'm on 75mg now beaking them on 3 x per. Just seem to clog up things though.Thanksx

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.1/1385 - Release Date: 18/04/2008 09:30

Guest guest

Hi Sheila,

First may I say you're wonderful. You seem to be on this forum all day supporting everyone. Don’t know how you do it. Well done & thank you.

Fast & be clear was prescribe to support my sluggish liver. Which is defo helping me tolerate thryoxine more. I asked Dr S if I could divide the dose because of my intolerances & he said yes.

I seem to have a system going where by I take fast & be clear then 1/2 hour later take my throxine. But just experimenting at the moment.

Do you think I should take all 75mg thyroxine at night? Will it work better. Tried to take it in the morning but dont feel so good.

Thanks & i will increase NAE tomorrow as suggested.

x

Re: Constipation

HI

and once you get on the right dose, you should be OK. Why are you taking your L-thyroxine 3 times a day?

Sheila

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.1/1385 - Release Date: 18/04/2008 09:30

Guest guest

Hi

I am not on the forum all day, I am also an artist and my little studio is next to my little office, so pop in and out. It is now being more and more recommended that people take all their L-thyroxine at night, so why not give it a try. There has been a small study done to show this does work better and there have been some good comments about it.

Who recolmmended Fast and Be Clear.? To be honest, this is the first time I have heard about it, and would like to know if it really does work. Where do you buy it from?

Luv - Sheila

I seem to have a system going where by I take fast & be clear then 1/2 hour later take my throxine. But just experimenting at the moment.

Do you think I should take all 75mg thyroxine at night? Will it work better. Tried to take it in the morning but dont feel so good.

Thanks & i will increase NAE tomorrow as suggested.

x

HI

and once you get on the right dose, you should be OK. Why are you taking your L-thyroxine 3 times a day?

Sheila

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.2/1388 - Release Date: 20/04/2008 15:01

Guest guest

Hi Sheila,

Nevertheless your dedication is tremendous.

My nutritionist prescribe it to me. Nutri link 0870 405 4002sells it & it's made by allergy research. Quiet expense though about £35 but lasts ages.

Notes: Mix with a full glass of water & drink immediately before breakfast & dinner. Comprehensive formulation specifically designed to support phase I & II of the liver. Start low & increase slowly (Do not fast). These where notes from my Nutritonist.

I will try taking thyroxine at night see if that helps progress.

Thanks loads,

x

Hi

I am not on the forum all day, I am also an artist and my little studio is next to my little office, so pop in and out. It is now being more and more recommended that people take all their L-thyroxine at night, so why not give it a try. There has been a small study done to show this does work better and there have been some good comments about it.

Who recolmmended Fast and Be Clear.? To be honest, this is the first time I have heard about it, and would seem to have a system going where by I take fast & be clear then 1/2 hour later take my throxine. But just experimenting at the moment.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.2/1388 - Release Date: 20/04/2008 15:01

Guest guest

Thanks .

My nutritionist prescribe it to me. Nutri link 0870 405 4002sells it & it's made by allergy research. Quiet expense though about £35 but lasts ages.

Notes: Mix with a full glass of water & drink immediately before breakfast & dinner. Comprehensive formulation specifically designed to support phase I & II of the liver. Start low & increase slowly (Do not fast). These where notes from my Nutritonist.

I will try taking thyroxine at night see if that helps progress.

Thanks loads,

x

Guest guest

Hi ,

It shouldn't be necessary to split doses with thyroxine T4 as this

has such a long half life- it's only the T3 containing meds that ore often

best taken in split doses. Constipation is a rotten symptom of slow

metabolism- try lot of figs and bran. For me I left it behind (!?) when I

started on Armour and T3.

Subject: Constipation

Hi there,

I'm able to tolerate NAE as long as I take Fast & be clear as well.

I'm taking one NAE in the morning. Does anyone know if that enough? I

scrored high on Adrenal questionnaire.

Also, I have severe constipation today. This is a symptoms of

Hypothyroid right? The constipation is making me feel so tired & have a

really bad headache & my usual pain. Seem to get worst after I took my

afternoon thyroxine. I'm on 75mg now beaking them on 3 x per. Just seem

to clog up things though.

Thanks

x

------------------------------------

Messages are not a substitute for professional medical advice. Always

consult with a suitably qualified practitioner before changing

medication.

Guest guest

Hi ,

I sympathise - I've suffered in the past with terrible constipation as part of the whole IBS saga. I can honestly say - hand on heart- that since taking NAE I have never had such pleasant and regular bowel movements!

Sorry everyone ... but it's true! I even made Dr Peatfield laugh about this on the phone last week. Every morning, within 10 mins of being up - regardless of when I get up, I'm sitting down on the white seat!

For anyone who suffers constipation - you'll know how wonderful this is. Makes such a difference to the whole day. And, to get really detailed.... it's a `normal' movement - if you get my drift! Again, something rare for IBS sufferers.

So, I can say without a doubt that my sluggish adrenals have hampered my digestive system tremendously and now, on 4 NAE a day - problem solved. No need for prune juice, Movicol, exlax or anything else - it's wonderful!

Hope this helps... and sorry to anyone who may have been eating when reading this!

;o)

>> Hi there,> > I'm able to tolerate NAE as long as I take Fast & be clear as well.> > I'm taking one NAE in the morning. Does anyone know if that enough? I > scrored high on Adrenal questionnaire.> > Also, I have severe constipation today. This is a symptoms of > Hypothyroid right? > Thanks> > x>

Guest guest

Sokay - had my breakfast, but am delighted you are creating such pleasant stools *grin*.

Luv - Sheila

I sympathise - I've suffered in the past with terrible constipation as part of the whole IBS saga. I can honestly say - hand on heart- that since taking NAE I have never had such pleasant and regular bowel movements!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG. Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.2/1389 - Release Date: 21/04/2008 08:34

• 1 year later...

When I am detoxing and my liver is overloaded I have issues with constipation. There is a product called Mag07 that you can order from Vitamin Shoppe (if there isn't one near you) that will help. You also need to use something to help your liver cope. Maybe pulse dosing the iodine would be good too. You can also try to increase your Vit C.

Steph

Iodine,saved my life!Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:25:25 -0700Ok still having sidekick,email issues 4 15dys now.,by now,u all forgot I exist,I'm sure! Lol. Anyhoo,hi!! Here is my experience 1st,on iodine. I have hashis/graves and a host of other issues,now including non classical adrenal hyperplasia. I was so bas with my second bout with graves,tachacardia on almost a daily basis,also mild thyroid storm,which can kill u.. I shortly after developed teds eye disease,and my liver could not handle atds,so surgery was my only option,at that point. I researched my ass off,and saw how lugols was and still is used for this,as well as soooooo many issues. In my opinion,everyone is low iodine,simply because of our toxic food supply. I started lugols 2yrs back,and after 1month,my graves started going into remission.. Drs where dumb founded.. I later developed a burst hemocratic cyst and a fibroid,increased my lugols,and shrank both in under 2months.. I then developed thyroid nodules,that where tender,with swallowing issues. This scared the crap out of me! I again increased my lugols,and 2 or 3 months later,no symptoms,and endo could no longer see them on ultrasound 3 months after finding them... If u where to ask me what I would never be without,in terms of supplements, I would say the 3 I can't do without,r lugols,vitamin d and probiotics.. . I also take armour,old or new,no difference 4 me...... I'm on a smaller dose than most,and reduced it smaller and added 12mcgs of cynomel... I hope this helps someone!!! Also on the ldn thing,I've also looked into this,but does anyone know the long term effects of this drug?? I prefer to stay far away from big friggin pharma,and if possible,go with herbs and vitamins... I shake my head in disbelief when I here these drug commercials on tv,and the side effects takes them 3 mins to finish listing! So crazy to me!!! I'm not saying herbs and stuff can't be dangerouse,but when used right,I know where I want to go and what with!!!! Deb--aliano--aliano

Ok. What is pulse dosing?

From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...>iodine Sent: Sun, October 18, 2009 9:56:59 AMSubject: Re: constipation

When I am detoxing and my liver is overloaded I have issues with constipation. There is a product called Mag07 that you can order from Vitamin Shoppe (if there isn't one near you) that will help. You also need to use something to help your liver cope. Maybe pulse dosing the iodine would be good too. You can also try to increase your Vit C.

Steph

Iodine,saved my life!Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:25:25 -0700Ok still having sidekick,email issues 4 15dys now.,by now,u all forgot I exist,I'm sure! Lol. Anyhoo,hi!! Here is my experience 1st,on iodine. I have hashis/graves and a host of other issues,now including non classical adrenal hyperplasia. I was so bas with my second bout with graves,tachacardia on almost a daily basis,also mild thyroid storm,which can kill u.. I shortly after developed teds eye disease,and my liver could not handle atds,so surgery was my

only option,at that point. I researched my ass off,and saw how lugols was and still is used for this,as well as soooooo many issues. In my opinion,everyone is low iodine,simply because of our toxic food supply. I started lugols 2yrs back,and after 1month,my graves started going into remission.. Drs where dumb founded.. I later developed a burst hemocratic cyst and a fibroid,increased my lugols,and shrank both in under 2months.. I then developed thyroid nodules,that where tender,with swallowing issues. This scared the crap out of me! I again increased my lugols,and 2 or 3 months later,no symptoms,and endo could no longer see them on ultrasound 3 months after finding them... If u where to ask me what I would never be without,in terms of supplements, I would say the 3 I can't do without,r lugols,vitamin d and probiotics.. . I also take armour,old or new,no difference 4 me...... I'm on a smaller dose than

most,and reduced it smaller and added 12mcgs of cynomel... I hope this helps someone!!! Also on the ldn thing,I've also looked into this,but does anyone know the long term effects of this drug?? I prefer to stay far away from big friggin pharma,and if possible,go with herbs and vitamins... I shake my head in disbelief when I here these drug commercials on tv,and the side effects takes them 3 mins to finish listing! So crazy to me!!! I'm not saying herbs and stuff can't be dangerouse,but when used right,I know where I want to go and what with!!!! Deb--aliano--aliano

Taking if for a few days and then taking a few off. I do M-F on and S/S off

Steph

Iodine,saved my life!Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:25:25 -0700Ok still having sidekick,email issues 4 15dys now.,by now,u all forgot I exist,I'm sure! Lol. Anyhoo,hi!! Here is my experience 1st,on iodine. I have hashis/graves and a host of other issues,now including non classical adrenal hyperplasia. I was so bas with my second bout with graves,tachacardia on almost a daily basis,also mild thyroid storm,which can kill u.. I shortly after developed teds eye disease,and my liver could not handle atds,so surgery was my only option,at that point. I researched my ass off,and saw how lugols was and still is used for this,as well as soooooo many issues. In my opinion,everyone is low iodine,simply because of our toxic food supply. I started lugols 2yrs back,and after 1month,my graves started going into remission.. Drs where dumb founded.. I later developed a burst hemocratic cyst and a fibroid,increased my lugols,and shrank both in under 2months.. I then developed thyroid nodules,that where tender,with swallowing issues. This scared the crap out of me! I again increased my lugols,and 2 or 3 months later,no symptoms,and endo could no longer see them on ultrasound 3 months after finding them... If u where to ask me what I would never be without,in terms of supplements, I would say the 3 I can't do without,r lugols,vitamin d and probiotics.. . I also take armour,old or new,no difference 4 me...... I'm on a smaller dose than most,and reduced it smaller and added 12mcgs of cynomel... I hope this helps someone!!! Also on the ldn thing,I've also looked into this,but does anyone know the long term effects of this drug?? I prefer to stay far away from big friggin pharma,and if possible,go with herbs and vitamins... I shake my head in disbelief when I here these drug commercials on tv,and the side effects takes them 3 mins to finish listing! So crazy to me!!! I'm not saying herbs and stuff can't be dangerouse,but when used right,I know where I want to go and what with!!!! Deb--aliano--aliano

Steph,

Which is more effective, Mag 07 powder or tablet?

From: ladybugsandbees <ladybugsandbees@...>iodine Sent: Sun, October 18, 2009 10:01:10 AMSubject: Re: constipation

Taking if for a few days and then taking a few off. I do M-F on and S/S off

Steph

Iodine,saved my life!Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:25:25 -0700Ok still having sidekick,email issues 4 15dys now.,by now,u all forgot I exist,I'm sure! Lol. Anyhoo,hi!! Here is my experience 1st,on iodine. I have hashis/graves and a host of other issues,now including non classical adrenal hyperplasia. I was so bas with my second bout with graves,tachacardia on almost a daily basis,also mild thyroid storm,which can kill u.. I shortly after developed teds eye disease,and my liver could not handle atds,so surgery was my

only option,at that point. I researched my ass off,and saw how lugols was and still is used for this,as well as soooooo many issues. In my opinion,everyone is low iodine,simply because of our toxic food supply. I started lugols 2yrs back,and after 1month,my graves started going into remission.. Drs where dumb founded.. I later developed a burst hemocratic cyst and a fibroid,increased my lugols,and shrank both in under 2months.. I then developed thyroid nodules,that where tender,with swallowing issues. This scared the crap out of me! I again increased my lugols,and 2 or 3 months later,no symptoms,and endo could no longer see them on ultrasound 3 months after finding them... If u where to ask me what I would never be without,in terms of supplements, I would say the 3 I can't do without,r lugols,vitamin d and probiotics.. . I also take armour,old or new,no difference 4 me...... I'm on a smaller dose than

most,and reduced it smaller and added 12mcgs of cynomel... I hope this helps someone!!! Also on the ldn thing,I've also looked into this,but does anyone know the long term effects of this drug?? I prefer to stay far away from big friggin pharma,and if possible,go with herbs and vitamins... I shake my head in disbelief when I here these drug commercials on tv,and the side effects takes them 3 mins to finish listing! So crazy to me!!! I'm not saying herbs and stuff can't be dangerouse,but when used right,I know where I want to go and what with!!!! Deb--aliano--aliano

I didn't know there was a powder. I use the tablet.

Mag O7 doesn’t come

in a tablet. It comes in a

capsule. The powder is nasty…..I

used the powder long before they had capsules.

The Pure Vegan Mag O7 is the best.

Vitamin Shoppe does not offer it.

We offer it on the Oasis Advanced Wellness site. I have been using it personally (colon

cancer survivor) and with clients for a long time. It works exceptionally well for

constipation issues and other intestinal concerns. Plus if used as a cleanse it will

effectively cleanse the entire digestive tract. Better than colonics!

Be Well

Dr.L

Behalf Of ladybugsandbees

Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 10:28 AM

iodine

Subject: Re: constipation

I didn't know there was a

powder. I use the tablet.

Re: constipation

Vitacost.com has the Puree Vegan Mag O7 for $20.97 - plus $4.99 flat rate shipping.

http://www.vitacost.com/Pure-Vegan-Mag-O7-Colon-Cleanser

Dr Lanphier's site is $33.50

http://www.oasisadvancedwellness.com/products/detoxification-cleansing-bowel.html

You can use www.froogle.com to search for the best costs on the products.

Re: constipation

Hi :

I was so constipated I was nauseous, had a headache and slight fever. Was really concerned about being impacted.

I have had great success after taking the Flax. Am having more normal BM's than ever. A bonus is that the Flax capsules from Budwig also have 300+mg of ALA which was giving me stomach discomfort when taken alone.

I purchased it online from......BioNatures...Flax Complete...The Budwig Formula

Hugs and hopes,

abhi

Hi:

I have tried just about every stool softener, laxative and fleet enema. Finally

had to purchase an old fashion enema bag. NOTHING gave success. I have NSCLC and

take LDN/ALA daily.

Two weeks ago I added Flax Oil capsules from 'Budwig'.

**SUCCESS SUCCESS SUCCESS** every morning with my first sip of tea.

I feel so much better now.

Hugs and hopes,

abhinj

>

>

>

>     I am becoming even more constipated since using iodine. I'm not sure

why..I drinks lots of water, exercise and eat healthy. Any suggestion on how I

can get things moving?

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: dawn volz <dawnv5@...>

> iodine

> Sent: Sun, October 18, 2009 9:33:58 AM

> Subject: Re: Fw: Iodine,saved my life!

>

>  

> how much iodine are you taking (were you taking from beginning to now)..

>

>

>

>

> From: DEBRA ALIANO <alianotmail (DOT) com>

> Iodine grp <iodinegroups (DOT) com>

> Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2009 7:26:36 PM

> Subject: Fw: Iodine,saved my life!

>

>  

> Forwarded from other grp... Iodine,saved my life!

> Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:25:25 -0700

>

> Ok still having sidekick,email issues 4 15dys now.,by now,u all forgot I

> exist,I'm sure! Lol. Anyhoo,hi!! Here is my experience 1st,on

> iodine. I have hashis/graves and a host of other issues,now including

> non classical adrenal hyperplasia. I was so bas with my second bout with

> graves,tachacardia on almost a daily basis,also mild thyroid storm,which

> can kill u.. I shortly after developed teds eye disease,and my liver

> could not handle atds,so surgery was my only option,at that point. I

> researched my ass off,and saw how lugols was and still is used for

> this,as well as soooooo many issues. In my opinion,everyone is low

> iodine,simply because of our toxic food supply. I started lugols 2yrs

> back,and after 1month,my graves started going into remission.. Drs

> where dumb founded.. I later developed a burst hemocratic cyst and a

> fibroid,increased my lugols,and shrank both in under 2months.. I then

> developed thyroid nodules,that where tender,with swallowing issues.

> This scared the crap out of me! I again increased my lugols,and 2 or 3

> months later,no symptoms,and endo could no longer see them on ultrasound

> 3 months after finding them... If u where to ask me what I would never

> be without,in terms of supplements, I would say the 3 I can't do

> without,r lugols,vitamin d and probiotics.. . I also take armour,old or

> new,no difference 4 me...... I'm on a smaller dose than most,and reduced

> it smaller and added 12mcgs of cynomel... I hope this helps

> someone!!! Also on the ldn thing,I've also looked into this,but does

> anyone know the long term effects of this drug?? I prefer to stay far

> away from big friggin pharma,and if possible,go with herbs and

> vitamins... I shake my head in disbelief when I here these drug

> commercials on tv,and the side effects takes them 3 mins to finish

> listing! So crazy to me!!! I'm not saying herbs and stuff can't be

> dangerouse,but when used right,I know where I want to go and what

> with!!!! Deb

> --aliano

> --aliano

>

Abhinj,

Are you saying you have an enema every day? Or after you tried enema's you found Flax Oil tablets and they are very effective.?

From: abhinj1 <abhinj@...>Subject: Re: constipationiodine Date: Monday, 19 October, 2009, 10:40

Hi:I have tried just about every stool softener, laxative and fleet enema. Finally had to purchase an old fashion enema bag. NOTHING gave success. I have NSCLC and take LDN/ALA daily.Two weeks ago I added Flax Oil capsules from 'Budwig'.**SUCCESS SUCCESS SUCCESS** every morning with my first sip of tea.I feel so much better now.Hugs and hopes,abhinj >> > > I am becoming even more constipated since using iodine. I'm not sure why..I drinks lots of water, exercise and eat healthy. Any suggestion on how I can get things moving?> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: dawn volz

<dawnv5@...>> iodinegroups (DOT) com> Sent: Sun, October 18, 2009 9:33:58 AM> Subject: Re: Fw: Iodine,saved my life!> > > how much iodine are you taking (were you taking from beginning to now)..> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: DEBRA ALIANO <alianotmail (DOT) com>> Iodine grp <iodine@groups . com>> Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2009 7:26:36 PM> Subject: Fw: Iodine,saved my life!> > > Forwarded from other grp... Iodine,saved my life!> Date: Sat, 17 Oct

2009 17:25:25 -0700> > Ok still having sidekick,email issues 4 15dys now.,by now,u all forgot I > exist,I'm sure! Lol. Anyhoo,hi!! Here is my experience 1st,on > iodine. I have hashis/graves and a host of other issues,now including > non classical adrenal hyperplasia. I was so bas with my second bout with > graves,tachacardia on almost a daily basis,also mild thyroid storm,which > can kill u.. I shortly after developed teds eye disease,and my liver > could not handle atds,so surgery was my only option,at that point. I > researched my ass off,and saw how lugols was and still is used for > this,as well as soooooo many issues. In my opinion,everyone is low > iodine,simply because of our toxic food supply. I started lugols 2yrs > back,and after 1month,my graves started going into remission.. Drs > where dumb founded.. I later developed a burst hemocratic cyst and a

> fibroid,increased my lugols,and shrank both in under 2months.. I then > developed thyroid nodules,that where tender,with swallowing issues. > This scared the crap out of me! I again increased my lugols,and 2 or 3 > months later,no symptoms,and endo could no longer see them on ultrasound > 3 months after finding them... If u where to ask me what I would never > be without,in terms of supplements, I would say the 3 I can't do > without,r lugols,vitamin d and probiotics.. . I also take armour,old or > new,no difference 4 me...... I'm on a smaller dose than most,and reduced > it smaller and added 12mcgs of cynomel... I hope this helps > someone!!! Also on the ldn thing,I've also looked into this,but does > anyone know the long term effects of this drug?? I prefer to stay far > away from big friggin pharma,and if possible,go with herbs and > vitamins... I shake my

head in disbelief when I here these drug > commercials on tv,and the side effects takes them 3 mins to finish > listing! So crazy to me!!! I'm not saying herbs and stuff can't be > dangerouse,but when used right,I know where I want to go and what > with!!!! Deb> --aliano> --aliano>

worth a try...thanks

From: abhinj@... <abhinj@...>Subject: Re: Re: constipationiodine Date: Monday, 19 October, 2009, 12:26

Hi :I was so constipated I was nauseous, had a headache and slight fever. Was really concerned about being impacted.I have had great success after taking the Flax. Am having more normal BM's than ever. A bonus is that the Flax capsules from Budwig also have 300+mg of ALA which was giving me stomach discomfort when taken alone.I purchased it online from......BioNature s...Flax Complete...The Budwig FormulaHugs and hopes,abhi

We are all low on Magnesium as well as Iodine, probably as a result of the soils

our food is grown in. Anyway, add a tbsp of Milk of Magnesia to a

glass of warm milk, once/day to start, and up as necessary. You may find you

sleep a little better as well, as the sedative calcium can't be absorbed in the

absence of magnesium.

Ted

>

>

>

>     I am becoming even more constipated since using iodine. I'm not sure

can get things moving?

>

>

> From: dawn volz <dawnv5@...>

> iodine

> Sent: Sun, October 18, 2009 9:33:58 AM

> Subject: Re: Fw: Iodine,saved my life!

>

>  

> how much iodine are you taking (were you taking from beginning to now)..

>

>

>

>

> From: DEBRA ALIANO <alianotmail (DOT) com>

> Iodine grp <iodinegroups (DOT) com>

> Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2009 7:26:36 PM

> Subject: Fw: Iodine,saved my life!

>

>  

> Forwarded from other grp... Iodine,saved my life!

> Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:25:25 -0700

>

> Ok still having sidekick,email issues 4 15dys now.,by now,u all forgot I

> exist,I'm sure! Lol. Anyhoo,hi!! Here is my experience 1st,on

> iodine. I have hashis/graves and a host of other issues,now including

> non classical adrenal hyperplasia. I was so bas with my second bout with

> graves,tachacardia on almost a daily basis,also mild thyroid storm,which

> can kill u.. I shortly after developed teds eye disease,and my liver

> could not handle atds,so surgery was my only option,at that point. I

> researched my ass off,and saw how lugols was and still is used for

> this,as well as soooooo many issues. In my opinion,everyone is low

> iodine,simply because of our toxic food supply. I started lugols 2yrs

> back,and after 1month,my graves started going into remission.. Drs

> where dumb founded.. I later developed a burst hemocratic cyst and a

> fibroid,increased my lugols,and shrank both in under 2months.. I then

> developed thyroid nodules,that where tender,with swallowing issues.

> This scared the crap out of me! I again increased my lugols,and 2 or 3

> months later,no symptoms,and endo could no longer see them on ultrasound

> 3 months after finding them... If u where to ask me what I would never

> be without,in terms of supplements, I would say the 3 I can't do

> without,r lugols,vitamin d and probiotics.. . I also take armour,old or

> new,no difference 4 me...... I'm on a smaller dose than most,and reduced

> it smaller and added 12mcgs of cynomel... I hope this helps

> someone!!! Also on the ldn thing,I've also looked into this,but does

> anyone know the long term effects of this drug?? I prefer to stay far

> away from big friggin pharma,and if possible,go with herbs and

> vitamins... I shake my head in disbelief when I here these drug

> commercials on tv,and the side effects takes them 3 mins to finish

> listing! So crazy to me!!! I'm not saying herbs and stuff can't be

> dangerouse,but when used right,I know where I want to go and what

> with!!!! Deb

> --aliano

> --aliano

>

milk is the worst source for calcium. tahin and vegetables with green leaves is

much better

> >

> >

> >

> >     I am becoming even more constipated since using iodine. I'm not sure

can get things moving?

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > From: dawn volz <dawnv5@>

> > iodine

> > Sent: Sun, October 18, 2009 9:33:58 AM

> > Subject: Re: Fw: Iodine,saved my life!

> >

> >  

> > how much iodine are you taking (were you taking from beginning to now)..

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > From: DEBRA ALIANO <alianotmail (DOT) com>

> > Iodine grp <iodinegroups (DOT) com>

> > Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2009 7:26:36 PM

> > Subject: Fw: Iodine,saved my life!

> >

> >  

> > Forwarded from other grp... Iodine,saved my life!

> > Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:25:25 -0700

> >

> > Ok still having sidekick,email issues 4 15dys now.,by now,u all forgot I

> > exist,I'm sure! Lol. Anyhoo,hi!! Here is my experience 1st,on

> > iodine. I have hashis/graves and a host of other issues,now including

> > non classical adrenal hyperplasia. I was so bas with my second bout with

> > graves,tachacardia on almost a daily basis,also mild thyroid storm,which

> > can kill u.. I shortly after developed teds eye disease,and my liver

> > could not handle atds,so surgery was my only option,at that point. I

> > researched my ass off,and saw how lugols was and still is used for

> > this,as well as soooooo many issues. In my opinion,everyone is low

> > iodine,simply because of our toxic food supply. I started lugols 2yrs

> > back,and after 1month,my graves started going into remission.. Drs

> > where dumb founded.. I later developed a burst hemocratic cyst and a

> > fibroid,increased my lugols,and shrank both in under 2months.. I then

> > developed thyroid nodules,that where tender,with swallowing issues.

> > This scared the crap out of me! I again increased my lugols,and 2 or 3

> > months later,no symptoms,and endo could no longer see them on ultrasound

> > 3 months after finding them... If u where to ask me what I would never

> > be without,in terms of supplements, I would say the 3 I can't do

> > without,r lugols,vitamin d and probiotics.. . I also take armour,old or

> > new,no difference 4 me...... I'm on a smaller dose than most,and reduced

> > it smaller and added 12mcgs of cynomel... I hope this helps

> > someone!!! Also on the ldn thing,I've also looked into this,but does

> > anyone know the long term effects of this drug?? I prefer to stay far

> > away from big friggin pharma,and if possible,go with herbs and

> > vitamins... I shake my head in disbelief when I here these drug

> > commercials on tv,and the side effects takes them 3 mins to finish

> > listing! So crazy to me!!! I'm not saying herbs and stuff can't be

> > dangerouse,but when used right,I know where I want to go and what

> > with!!!! Deb

> > --aliano

> > --aliano

> >

>

It depends on the cow, holstein not good, and if the milk is pastueurized.

here's a good article

http://www.realmilk.com/healthbenefits.htmlhttp://www.realmilk.com/healthbenefit\

s.html

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >     I am becoming even more constipated since using iodine. I'm not sure

can get things moving?

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > From: dawn volz <dawnv5@>

> > > iodine

> > > Sent: Sun, October 18, 2009 9:33:58 AM

> > > Subject: Re: Fw: Iodine,saved my life!

> > >

> > >  

> > > how much iodine are you taking (were you taking from beginning to now)..

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ________________________________

> > > From: DEBRA ALIANO <alianotmail (DOT) com>

> > > Iodine grp <iodinegroups (DOT) com>

> > > Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2009 7:26:36 PM

> > > Subject: Fw: Iodine,saved my life!

> > >

> > >  

> > > Forwarded from other grp... Iodine,saved my life!

> > > Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 17:25:25 -0700

> > >

> > > Ok still having sidekick,email issues 4 15dys now.,by now,u all forgot I

> > > exist,I'm sure! Lol. Anyhoo,hi!! Here is my experience 1st,on

> > > iodine. I have hashis/graves and a host of other issues,now including

> > > non classical adrenal hyperplasia. I was so bas with my second bout with

> > > graves,tachacardia on almost a daily basis,also mild thyroid storm,which

> > > can kill u.. I shortly after developed teds eye disease,and my liver

> > > could not handle atds,so surgery was my only option,at that point. I

> > > researched my ass off,and saw how lugols was and still is used for

> > > this,as well as soooooo many issues. In my opinion,everyone is low

> > > iodine,simply because of our toxic food supply. I started lugols 2yrs

> > > back,and after 1month,my graves started going into remission.. Drs

> > > where dumb founded.. I later developed a burst hemocratic cyst and a

> > > fibroid,increased my lugols,and shrank both in under 2months.. I then

> > > developed thyroid nodules,that where tender,with swallowing issues.

> > > This scared the crap out of me! I again increased my lugols,and 2 or 3

> > > months later,no symptoms,and endo could no longer see them on ultrasound

> > > 3 months after finding them... If u where to ask me what I would never

> > > be without,in terms of supplements, I would say the 3 I can't do

> > > without,r lugols,vitamin d and probiotics.. . I also take armour,old or

> > > new,no difference 4 me...... I'm on a smaller dose than most,and reduced

> > > it smaller and added 12mcgs of cynomel... I hope this helps

> > > someone!!! Also on the ldn thing,I've also looked into this,but does

> > > anyone know the long term effects of this drug?? I prefer to stay far

> > > away from big friggin pharma,and if possible,go with herbs and

> > > vitamins... I shake my head in disbelief when I here these drug

> > > commercials on tv,and the side effects takes them 3 mins to finish