RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

one more thing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Have your blood pressure and heart rate checked. Get an EKG to make sure you don't have a cardiac arrhythmia. Check to make sure you don't have a middle ear infection.

Sherry

Re: one more thing

I'm scared of this b/c of my reaction from the "foot bath". I don't know if my electrolytes are THAT off, but i started feeling REALLY dizzy, my muscles/joints tightening up, my jaw clinching uncontrollably, etc.

I don't know what to do?

-

On 6/9/06, Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote:

,If you'll do a websearch for "detox foot pads" . . .You should find some interesting stuff. I'm inclinedtowards Acupeds and Body Pure . . . but there areothers.They can help clear heavy metals . . . nothing to ingest, and you can see progress by the color/smell ofthe used pads.Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

were you shakey on and off, or pretty consistently? How shakey were you? Did you get the heart palpitations, and rapid heart beat at the same time?

I stopped the anitibiotic after just five days (with the okay from dr. kolb), because I was unbelievably shakey. I couldn't even get up to use the restroom without feeling like i was going to pass out. I was really dizzy, and my heart was racing.

I'm still on the antifungal, though. I have about another week on it. =(

On 6/9/06, auntsisnj <auntsisnj@...> wrote:

Hi ,I felt very shakey for a month or two after explant. One thing I'm wondering, are you still on the antibiotic and anti-fungal? Sometimes medications can make you shake like that.

Sis> >> > ,> >> > If you'll do a websearch for " detox foot pads " . . .> > You should find some interesting stuff. I'm inclined

> > towards Acupeds and Body Pure . . . but there are> > others.> >> > They can help clear heavy metals . . . nothing to> > ingest, and you can see progress by the color/smell of

> > the used pads.> >> > Hugs,> >> > Rogene> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Some fruits were allowed in Dr. Kolb's diet. NO citrus fruits, no banana's only fresh fruits like apple watermelon I would guess, I am very new at this diet too. I guess if they had sugar then no sugar because fungus bacteria feed off of sugar. I am craving a damn Krispy Kreme Donut myself girl and a big glass of chocolate milk. We have to like starve the bacteria fungus from sugar for a while to kill it off I hear. It seems to be working for me and I am having a hard time with the diet in general. I don't break it but want to really bad. It is also on www.plastikos.com under silicone protocal the diet is on second page I think.

Donna

Guest guest

Also if and when you eat raw veggies and fruit, no citrus fruits. You are suppose to soak in salt water and lemon juice for I do it for a half hour. To kill pesticides I think?

Donna

Guest guest

I had most of the same symptoms you had. I had 33 in all when Dr. Kolb removed them nasty toxic bags. Brain fog is the worst and scariest to me.

Donna

Guest guest

I e-mailed that question to Dr. Kolb, she said time and detox. The long term effects is unknown. For how long is unknown. We have to judge this I guess. This is insane I know and I don't like it trust me. I love my sweets and chocolate is my favorite meal. I used to go to the little store up here faithfully every night. Buy a krispy kreme donut and chocolate milk, they probably wonder what happened to me since getting these implants out. Oh well I can only dream about the good ole days. I guess eating is a thing of the past for us girl. It makes me mad how these damn doctors do us anyway regarding these toxic bags. Every where you go saline those are the "safe" ones. I am like yea right real "safe" believe me. What ever this one day has to come to a head there are too many women getting sick from there "safe" saline. It is kinda weird I called inamed before getting my implants removed and a guy working there told me "if there is mold then that is the saline companies fault" This tells you that they know all about there moldy implants. I look at it different now since all this happened to me. When I am warning women about saline implants around me here at home, I say look at it like this. Have you ever seen a salt water fish tank? Well there is mold and nasty growing on them and they need cleaned a lot. Well the same with implants. That is my story and I am sticking to my own truth on the subject the hell with the rest and there lies. These companies and most PS are there for the bucks and BMW and Lexus. Who cares if we can't eat our krispy kreme's anymore. They probably eat dunkin donuts daily laughing at us, wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Donna

Guest guest

I don't think so for organic foods. The other ladies here will read these post and let you know for sure tomorrow. These support sites are wonderful for us.

Donna

Guest guest

I hear that me too. I remember driving to hospital several times and when they ask me, did you drive here? I was like yea but really can't remember driving here. I felt like an idiot. This brain damage is horrible. I call it brain damage, but most call it brain fog. These implants fried my brain. I told my Mom I said, all these years being a good person, staying off drugs. I get implants and fried my brain as though I been on heavy drugs my whole life. I am not happy about none of this trust me.

Donna

Guest guest

This is what I told my Mom, I have to either laugh or cry about this. I try to laugh, yet sometimes when I am alone I cry. I try to stay positive, but when I am alone I realize the negative situation I am in. This is my brain before implants. This is my brain after implants and the egg is frying in the pan. It is just insane what these toxins do to us.

Donna

Guest guest

Lynda,

Thanks for the tip on the veggie and fruit wash, I will look for this. I find myself dreading the lemon juice and salt water remedy. Does this wash you are talking about do it instant or do you still have to soak it for a 30 minute spell.

Donna

Guest guest

I had an episode last night of the heart palpitations. Not as bad as before though. BP was 104/51 and my pulse was 99. I've only had palpitations about 3 times since surgery.

I did finish my antibiotics I had to take two different kinds because I had a staph infection. I'm still taking the diflucan and the nystatin.

The ionic baths didn't make me feel bad at the time however I do remember not feeling well the next day. Mostly very weak.

Blessings

Penni

Re: Re: one more thing

were you shakey on and off, or pretty consistently? How shakey were you? Did you get the heart palpitations, and rapid heart beat at the same time?

I stopped the anitibiotic after just five days (with the okay from dr. kolb), because I was unbelievably shakey. I couldn't even get up to use the restroom without feeling like i was going to pass out. I was really dizzy, and my heart was racing.

Hi ,I felt very shakey for a month or two after explant. One thing I'm wondering, are you still on the antibiotic and anti-fungal? Sometimes medications can make you shake like that.

Sis> >> > ,> >> > If you'll do a websearch for "detox foot pads" . . .> > You should find some interesting stuff. I'm inclined > > towards Acupeds and Body Pure . . . but there are> > others.> >> > They can help clear heavy metals . . . nothing to> > ingest, and you can see progress by the color/smell of > > the used pads.> >> > Hugs,> >> > Rogene> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Trader Joes LOL We have Jungle Jim's here. LOL The names of stores is to funny. Going to bed chat tomorrow Ms. . Welcome to the support site. God has sent you here to get help on the odds and ends you still have. This support site will answer questions for you and that is nice. I hate bugging Dr. Kolb she is so busy and all I can think about is her in Atlanta saving so many women's life, working til 10 pm most nights. I just don't feel like I am top priority any longer. I have e-mailed her a couple of times, but I leave them short. I just feel selfish if I ask too much. I love the support sites to help me figure out the little tips and these women know there stuff, especially about detox. This is great!!!!!!!

Donna

Guest guest

why are you on BOTH the diflucan AND the nystatin? Dr. Kolb only put me on Diflucan.

What exactly IS a staph infection? I only took the antibiotics for 5 days b/c i was feeling so poorly.

Hmmm... I haven't had the " racing heart " as much, but it's still slightly there. It's more my heart beating HARD, accompanied by the shaking, which is pretty consistant... =(

On 6/9/06, Penni Pitre <penniquilts@...> wrote:

I had an episode last night of the heart palpitations. Not as bad as before though. BP was 104/51 and my pulse was 99. I've only had palpitations about 3 times since surgery.

I did finish my antibiotics I had to take two different kinds because I had a staph infection. I'm still taking the diflucan and the nystatin.

The ionic baths didn't make me feel bad at the time however I do remember not feeling well the next day. Mostly very weak.

Blessings

Penni

Sis> >> > ,> >> > If you'll do a websearch for " detox foot pads " . . .> > You should find some interesting stuff. I'm inclined > > towards Acupeds and Body Pure . . . but there are> > others.> >> > They can help clear heavy metals . . . nothing to> > ingest, and you can see progress by the color/smell of > > the used pads.> >> > Hugs,> >> > Rogene> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Wow Thank You Lynda you are a gem. I won't dread veggies any longer thanks to you.

Donna

Guest guest

By the way...I have heavy metal toxicity. Was tested for it. I have

other symptons as well....skin rash, weight gain without eating

hardly anything, fatigue, joints in my feet hurt, the bottom of my

feet can feel like they burn when I walk long distances, muscle

wasting, skin shedding. The skin shedding was odd. It wasn't

severe...but I could and can run my fingernails down my arms or

legs...and the dead skin would come off.

A couple of years ago, I had an irritable bowl also..and did not

seem to digest food well either. I because like a size 2 or 4. But

within a year of that....the weight just seems to keep going up.

I tried chelating for the heavy metals but had a strange reaction to

the d-penicilliamine. I had previously tried the oral DMSA and

EDTA....and that wasn't touching much.

I'll be interested in how you feel in another week or so...

> > > >

> > > > so your symptoms haven't got much better ? Did you

> > have saline

> > > > or silicone ? How long did you have ? It's only been a short

> > time so give it

> > > > some more time....KAren

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

You know now I can't remember. I'm sure it must be because of my symptoms I was having. Very weak plus she had me on the two antibiotics not at the same time but she switched them when my culture came back as staph. I just know that staph is a very common infection that people can get now days. Usually in a hospital and after surgery. Dr. Kolb was smart though. She could tell my right breast scar was warm and a little red so she did a culture on the fluid in my drain and it grew out as staph.

I've never had the shaking except for two years ago when I was exposed to a termite treatment. Pesticides and any kind of toxins can effect your central nervous system. Tom took me to the ER and they just dismissed me and told me to go home and take some benadryl.

You might just be going through heavy detoxing especially if you have drastically changed your diet and are taking primal defense. When I went 100% organic and started primal defense last January I was so sick I could hardly walk or get out of bed.

I would suggest that if your symptoms continue that you call or email Dr. Kolb. She might want you to see a neurologist. That is what she had me do in Atlanta and he discovered an abnormality on my EEG. Which he felt is due to silicone toxicity. So now I am following up with other tests here and am going to go see a neurologist, rheumatologist, ophthalmologist and a dermatologist.

Penni

Sis> >> > ,> >> > If you'll do a websearch for "detox foot pads" . . .> > You should find some interesting stuff. I'm inclined > > towards Acupeds and Body Pure . . . but there are> > others.> >> > They can help clear heavy metals . . . nothing to> > ingest, and you can see progress by the color/smell of > > the used pads.> >> > Hugs,> >> > Rogene> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Hmmm. Interesting. I went through a period of weight gain, also. It was strange b/c I'm normally a size 0-2. I dropped down to 102 pounds, and then for no reason, shot up to 120 pounds. NOTHING that I did worked. I tried to work out more, drank a ton of water, and ate very low, CLEAN calories. NOTHING was working. After a while of detoxing, I started to go back down to my normal size. I think my weight is pretty consistant now. I'm back into my normal clothing size...

I have fatigue, and joint pain... but no skin shedding. Did you ever get this trembling/shaky thing?

On 6/9/06, sedwards41255 <sedwards41255@...> wrote:

,By the way...I have heavy metal toxicity. Was tested for it. I have other symptons as well....skin rash, weight gain without eating hardly anything, fatigue, joints in my feet hurt, the bottom of my feet can feel like they burn when I walk long distances, muscle wasting, skin shedding. The skin shedding was odd. It wasn't severe...but I could and can run my fingernails down my arms or legs...and the dead skin would come off. A couple of years ago, I had an irritable bowl also..and did not seem to digest food well either. I because like a size 2 or 4. But within a year of that....the weight just seems to keep going up.

I tried chelating for the heavy metals but had a strange reaction to the d-penicilliamine. I had previously tried the oral DMSA and EDTA....and that wasn't touching much. I'll be interested in how you feel in another week or so...

> > > >> > > > so your symptoms haven't got much better ? Did you> > have saline> > > > or silicone ? How long did you have ? It's only been a short> > time so give it

> > > > some more time....KAren> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

okay. thanks. Please let me know what the neurologist says. =)

On 6/9/06, Penni Pitre <penniquilts@...> wrote:

You know now I can't remember. I'm sure it must be because of my symptoms I was having. Very weak plus she had me on the two antibiotics not at the same time but she switched them when my culture came back as staph. I just know that staph is a very common infection that people can get now days. Usually in a hospital and after surgery. Dr. Kolb was smart though. She could tell my right breast scar was warm and a little red so she did a culture on the fluid in my drain and it grew out as staph.

I've never had the shaking except for two years ago when I was exposed to a termite treatment. Pesticides and any kind of toxins can effect your central nervous system. Tom took me to the ER and they just dismissed me and told me to go home and take some benadryl.

You might just be going through heavy detoxing especially if you have drastically changed your diet and are taking primal defense. When I went 100% organic and started primal defense last January I was so sick I could hardly walk or get out of bed.

I would suggest that if your symptoms continue that you call or email Dr. Kolb. She might want you to see a neurologist. That is what she had me do in Atlanta and he discovered an abnormality on my EEG. Which he felt is due to silicone toxicity. So now I am following up with other tests here and am going to go see a neurologist, rheumatologist, ophthalmologist and a dermatologist.

Penni

Sis> >> > ,> >> > If you'll do a websearch for " detox foot pads " . . .> > You should find some interesting stuff. I'm inclined > > towards Acupeds and Body Pure . . . but there are> > others.> >> > They can help clear heavy metals . . . nothing to> > ingest, and you can see progress by the color/smell of > > the used pads.> >> > Hugs,> >> > Rogene> >> > > >>

Guest guest

Hi, Donna!

Wow! that WAS me! lol! Were you there REALLY late one night? I was there on the couch with a guy. I had my implants explanted on May 17th.

I haven't lost ANY of my symptoms yet... and i'm much more tired than before. I'm sure my body is either detoxing, or in shock. I KNOW that i did the right thing in taking them out! =)

What she found in surgery:

My left implant (Over my heart) had a brown, foamy fluid over/around it. It also had black mold on/in the implant. My right implant had more issues with infection. She removed a lymph node (they were swollen) to have a biopsy taken. The lab found free floating SILICONE in my lymph nodes, causing the infection. Remember, I had SALINE implants!!! I guess my body was eating at the shell...

As far as one side healing quicker than the other, i'm not having those kind of issues, so i don't know what to tell you. I'm sure SOMEONE on this site will be able to help! Everyone has been SO amazing thus far!

Lots of love,

On 6/9/06, BSBanshee1@... <BSBanshee1@...> wrote:

When did you get Dr. Kolb to remove implants, I think I may have meet you after she took them out. Do you have blonde hair and really tiny. It could be someone else that is why I ask. When I was the on May 22nd or 23rd. I spoke to a blonde haired girl in the waiting room describing the same symptoms as you. Dr. Kolb said that if the infected implant was on the left side this would do this to your heart. Palpitations. I did have the shortness of breath walking up the steps. I also have bio-toxin disease from mold. Dr. Kolb removed mine May 24th. I am so glad there gone. Have you lost any of your symptoms yet? I still have a lot of pain on my right breast, left is better. I think it is because the right one was the infected one. I wondered if anyone experienced this, healing faster on one side? Write back racheal.

Donna

Guest guest

I can't say I have the shaky thing....

I have had a couple of dizzy spells....where I needed to sit down...

but that is all.

You take care....and hope tomorrow will be a better day.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > so your symptoms haven't got much better ? Did you

> > > > have saline

> > > > > > or silicone ? How long did you have ? It's only been a

short

> > > > time so give it

> > > > > > some more time....KAren

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks, ! =)

On 6/9/06, sedwards41255 <sedwards41255@...> wrote:

,I can't say I have the shaky thing....I have had a couple of dizzy spells....where I needed to sit down...but that is all. You take care....and hope tomorrow will be a better day.

> > > > > >> > > > > > so your symptoms haven't got much better ? Did you> > > > have saline

> > > > > > or silicone ? How long did you have ? It's only been a short> > > > time so give it> > > > > > some more time....KAren> > > > > >

> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >

>

Guest guest

Donna,

Wow! I'm glad you're feeling so much better ALREADY! Man, that must be soooo nice!

I feel the same way about Dr. Kolb! I just LOVE her! She's so knowledgeable. What I love most is that she takes her time with you. I never ONCE felt rushed to say everything i could before she left the room. It's VERY refreshing!

I used to get those shooting pains here and there. I haven't had any since the surgery, though.

Good luck with your recovery... you'll be in my thoughts and prayers! =)

-

Yes that was me nice to hear from you again girl. It will get better in time with detox I hear. I have lost some symptoms, the rash, my eyes are white again. The thick tongue is feeling not so thick. I still have issues with some. I only had my Saline implants for one year and 3 months and 2 days when she removed mine. So I might get lucky to found out earlier than you. OMG how terrible this was inside you, thank god there gone. When she did my surgery the next day after meeting you, she found that my right one was infected. There was stuff in/out of the implant. Stuff floating on the inside of the right one. All my symptoms were on the right side. I thank God there gone that is for sure. I am so glad you are hear for support and glad I got to meet you at Dr. Kolb's office. So how did you like Dr. Kolb? I just loved her and feel she saved my life. I still have pain on my right side more than my left. I am only two weeks post though. Sometimes I get these shooting pains not really bad but there. I feel better since explant. I have not gotten that low grade fever since explant. Good Luck and happy healing girl. Talk soon.

Donna

Guest guest

Donna,

well, i haven't had any caffeine for 2 years now... thanks to my homeopaths recommendations. Sugar I TRY to stay low on, but i eat a LOT of fruit! I crave it!

-

Sometime if you cut out all sugar and caffeine you could be going into withdrawals from that sudden change in diet, surgery and new meds all combined together.

Donna

Guest guest

You crave fruit when you are loaded with fungus, and eating the fruit

keeps the fungus alive.

Lynda

At 09:57 PM 6/9/2006, you wrote:

>Donna,

>

>well, i haven't had any caffeine for 2 years now... thanks to my

>homeopaths recommendations. Sugar I TRY to stay low on, but i eat a

>LOT of fruit! I crave it!

>

>-

>

>On 6/9/06, <mailto:BSBanshee1@...>BSBanshee1@...

><<mailto:BSBanshee1@...>BSBanshee1@...> wrote:

>

>,

>

>Sometime if you cut out all sugar and caffeine you could be going

>into withdrawals from that sudden change in diet, surgery and new

>meds all combined together.

>

>Donna

>

>

>

Guest guest

What should I do then? Not eat ANY sugar or ANY carbs at ALL??? I thought fruit would be okay since it's natural... fructose?!

-

On 6/9/06, Lynda <coss@...> wrote:

You crave fruit when you are loaded with fungus, and eating the fruit keeps the fungus alive.Lynda

At 09:57 PM 6/9/2006, you wrote:>Donna,>>well, i haven't had any caffeine for 2 years now... thanks to my >homeopaths recommendations. Sugar I TRY to stay low on, but i eat a >LOT of fruit! I crave it!>>->

>On 6/9/06, <mailto:BSBanshee1@...>

BSBanshee1@...

><<mailto:BSBanshee1@...>

BSBanshee1@...> wrote:>>,>>Sometime if you cut out all sugar and caffeine you could be going >into withdrawals from that sudden change in diet, surgery and new >meds all combined together.

>>Donna>>>