I forgot to mention this in my long post, but at some point during

the weekend immediately following my attack, my mother asked

simply " so are you going to do another cleanse? " :) She didn't drag

me to an ER, ask me about doctors, surgery, etc....she's never done

one herself and most likely never will. I am just so glad that she

is at least starting to " get it " !

-elisa

Guest guest

so your symptoms haven't got much better ? Did you have saline or silicone ? How long did you have ? It's only been a short time so give it some more time....KAren

Guest guest

Hi, Sue!

My name is . I had my implants explanted a little over 3 weeks ago, by Dr. Kolb. My symptoms haven't gotten much better... YET, but I am very hopeful. Who is this person that you're talking about below? I would love to know if I have any metal toxicities creating some of my symptoms. I'm pretty miserable...

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks..

-

resultsbyrachel@...

On 6/7/06, gibbense@... <gibbense@...> wrote:

I forgot to mention she also does a toxic test, toxic load (the extent of toxic build up)

reaction index (how your body is coping with the load) and organ fatigue ( resultant effect on the entire body, over time, if the problem is not dealt with.

Also she does a functional axis, how well your liver can excrete toxins, how effective the liver is in neutralising toxins, how well the liver can excrete the toxins, how well your gut is absorbing nutrients.this can tell if you have a leaky gut. She wants to see my hair analysis results I had done by Dr Kolb.

Sorry to go on

Sue

Guest guest

I'm so sorry to hear about this....did you have symptoms for along time before you had explant ? What has Dr Kolb said ? Give it time and hopefully you'll feel better..I swear I think this is a crime...something should be done about it !!!!!

Guest guest

Hi, !

Nope... my symptoms are pretty much the same... if not a little worse. I had Saline Implants, and i had them in for 8 1/2 years. Dr. Kolb found mold on/in my implants, as well as a brown fluid over my left implant (over my heart). My lymph nodes were swollen so she removed one, to be biopsied. The lab found free floating silicone in my lymph node, causing the infection. So, I guess my body was eating at the shell. I sent my implants to Canada to be tested...

I'd say the symptom that is driving me most crazy, is my shakiness. I feel like i have Parkinson's disease... my heart will start beating really hard, my limbs start cramping up, my joints get really tight, and i shake. i look like I'm geeked out on caffeine or something. Whenever this is triggered, I have shortness of breath, and I feel like i'm going to black out. It definitely feels like my nervous system...? Dr. Kolb thinks it's due to biotoxins. I just want it to STOP! I feel so alone.. I'm only 27 years old!!!

I haven't been able to work out for 2 years, due to this! Every time I do ANYTHING that even REMOTELY speeds up my heart rate, this happens! Heck, I even had a reaction to the " foot bath " for detoxing heavy metals?!!? Dr. Kolb had me stop after 5 minutes b/c this started happening... =(

Has ANYONE else had this happen? I haven't heard ANYONE talk about shaking, and not being able to even walk up stairs without feeling like they're going to black out... and their muscles stiffen/joints lock up.

I start back to work on Monday, which I'm really nervous about! My job is VERY demanding. I usually pull 14-19 hours a day. Right now I feel too weak to work... but my bills must get paid.

Well, thanks for your reply. Any info that you have would be GREATLY appreciated!

Lots of love and blessings-

On 6/9/06, GMCLADY98@... <GMCLADY98@...> wrote:

so your symptoms haven't got much better ? Did you have saline or silicone ? How long did you have ? It's only been a short time so give it some more time....KAren

Guest guest

What I do know is that you will get better. 3 weeks is not very

long. Too bad you have to work right now, as that will probably make

your recovery a bit longer. I am sure Dr. Kolb has given you some

dietary advice, like avoiding all sugars and white starches,

artificial ingredients, flavorings, colorings, etc. Drink lots of pure water.

Lynda

At 01:56 PM 6/9/2006, you wrote:

>Hi, !

>

>Nope... my symptoms are pretty much the same... if not a little

>worse. I had Saline Implants, and i had them in for 8 1/2

>years. Dr. Kolb found mold on/in my implants, as well as a brown

>fluid over my left implant (over my heart). My lymph nodes were

>swollen so she removed one, to be biopsied. The lab found free

>floating silicone in my lymph node, causing the infection. So, I

>guess my body was eating at the shell. I sent my implants to Canada

>to be tested...

>

>I'd say the symptom that is driving me most crazy, is my

>shakiness. I feel like i have Parkinson's disease... my heart will

>start beating really hard, my limbs start cramping up, my joints get

>really tight, and i shake. i look like I'm geeked out on caffeine

>or something. Whenever this is triggered, I have shortness of

>breath, and I feel like i'm going to black out. It definitely feels

>like my nervous system...? Dr. Kolb thinks it's due to

>biotoxins. I just want it to STOP! I feel so alone.. I'm only 27

>years old!!!

>

>I haven't been able to work out for 2 years, due to this! Every

>time I do ANYTHING that even REMOTELY speeds up my heart rate, this

>happens! Heck, I even had a reaction to the " foot bath " for

>detoxing heavy metals?!!? Dr. Kolb had me stop after 5 minutes b/c

>this started happening... =(

>

>Has ANYONE else had this happen? I haven't heard ANYONE talk about

>shaking, and not being able to even walk up stairs without feeling

>like they're going to black out... and their muscles stiffen/joints lock up.

>

>I start back to work on Monday, which I'm really nervous about! My

>job is VERY demanding. I usually pull 14-19 hours a day. Right now

>I feel too weak to work... but my bills must get paid.

>

>Well, thanks for your reply. Any info that you have would be

>GREATLY appreciated!

>

>Lots of love and blessings-

>

>

>

>

>

>

>On 6/9/06, <mailto:GMCLADY98@...>GMCLADY98@...

><<mailto:GMCLADY98@...>GMCLADY98@...> wrote:

>

> so your symptoms haven't got much better ? Did you have

>saline or silicone ? How long did you have ? It's only been a short

>time so give it some more time....KAren

>

>

>

Guest guest

Yeah, she did. I'm also taking a LOT of supplements... including Transfer Factor, Inositol, and Butyrate. I'm still taking my prescription anti-fungal. I feel like THAT is making me feel worse! =(

I've also been taking Caprylic Acid. I'm not sure if it's THAT, or the Magnesium IN the Caprylic Acid pill that I take... but that seems to make me feel a little better.

Do you think that Heavy Metal Toxicity could be causing my neurological symptoms?

-

On 6/9/06, Lynda <coss@...> wrote:

,What I do know is that you will get better. 3 weeks is not very long. Too bad you have to work right now, as that will probably make your recovery a bit longer. I am sure Dr. Kolb has given you some dietary advice, like avoiding all sugars and white starches, artificial ingredients, flavorings, colorings, etc. Drink lots of pure water.Lynda

At 01:56 PM 6/9/2006, you wrote:>Hi, !>>Nope... my symptoms are pretty much the same... if not a little >worse. I had Saline Implants, and i had them in for 8 1/2 >years. Dr. Kolb found mold on/in my implants, as well as a brown >fluid over my left implant (over my heart). My lymph nodes were >swollen so she removed one, to be biopsied. The lab found free >floating silicone in my lymph node, causing the infection. So, I >guess my body was eating at the shell. I sent my implants to Canada >to be tested...>>I'd say the symptom that is driving me most crazy, is my >shakiness. I feel like i have Parkinson's disease... my heart will >start beating really hard, my limbs start cramping up, my joints get >really tight, and i shake. i look like I'm geeked out on caffeine >or something. Whenever this is triggered, I have shortness of >breath, and I feel like i'm going to black out. It definitely feels >like my nervous system...? Dr. Kolb thinks it's due to >biotoxins. I just want it to STOP! I feel so alone.. I'm only 27 >years old!!!

>>I haven't been able to work out for 2 years, due to this! Every >time I do ANYTHING that even REMOTELY speeds up my heart rate, this >happens! Heck, I even had a reaction to the " foot bath " for >detoxing heavy metals?!!? Dr. Kolb had me stop after 5 minutes b/c >this started happening... =(>>Has ANYONE else had this happen? I haven't heard ANYONE talk about >shaking, and not being able to even walk up stairs without feeling >like they're going to black out... and their muscles stiffen/joints lock up.>>I start back to work on Monday, which I'm really nervous about! My >job is VERY demanding. I usually pull 14-19 hours a day. Right now >I feel too weak to work... but my bills must get paid.>>Well, thanks for your reply. Any info that you have would be >GREATLY appreciated!>>Lots of love and blessings->

>>>>>

>On 6/9/06, <mailto:GMCLADY98@...>

GMCLADY98@...

><<mailto:GMCLADY98@...>

GMCLADY98@...> wrote:>> so your symptoms haven't got much better ? Did you have >saline or silicone ? How long did you have ? It's only been a short >time so give it some more time....KAren

>>>

Guest guest

Heavy metals are always suspect, but fungus can do this also. It

could, in fact, be a combination of supplements. How long are you

going to take the anti-fungal? It can make you feel worse if you are

herxing, but if you do not consume any fruit juice, sugars or white

starches and not much fruit, you should not herx for long.

If you take magnesium, also be sure to take plenty of calcium.

Caprylic Acid should help with fungal problems.

If you still have symptoms after you finish the anti fungal, then I

would check with Dr. Kolb.

Lynda

At 02:11 PM 6/9/2006, you wrote:

>Yeah, she did. I'm also taking a LOT of supplements... including

>Transfer Factor, Inositol, and Butyrate. I'm still taking my

>prescription anti-fungal. I feel like THAT is making me feel worse! =(

>

>I've also been taking Caprylic Acid. I'm not sure if it's THAT, or

>the Magnesium IN the Caprylic Acid pill that I take... but that

>seems to make me feel a little better.

>

>Do you think that Heavy Metal Toxicity could be causing my

>neurological symptoms?

>

>-

>

>

>On 6/9/06, Lynda <<mailto:coss@...>coss@...> wrote:

>

>,

>

>What I do know is that you will get better. 3 weeks is not very

>long. Too bad you have to work right now, as that will probably make

>your recovery a bit longer. I am sure Dr. Kolb has given you some

>dietary advice, like avoiding all sugars and white starches,

>artificial ingredients, flavorings, colorings, etc. Drink lots of pure water.

>

>Lynda

>

>

>At 01:56 PM 6/9/2006, you wrote:

>

> >Hi, !

> >

> >Nope... my symptoms are pretty much the same... if not a little

> >worse. I had Saline Implants, and i had them in for 8 1/2

> >years. Dr. Kolb found mold on/in my implants, as well as a brown

> >fluid over my left implant (over my heart). My lymph nodes were

> >swollen so she removed one, to be biopsied. The lab found free

> >floating silicone in my lymph node, causing the infection. So, I

> >guess my body was eating at the shell. I sent my implants to Canada

> >to be tested...

> >

> >I'd say the symptom that is driving me most crazy, is my

> >shakiness. I feel like i have Parkinson's disease... my heart will

> >start beating really hard, my limbs start cramping up, my joints get

> >really tight, and i shake. i look like I'm geeked out on caffeine

> >or something. Whenever this is triggered, I have shortness of

> >breath, and I feel like i'm going to black out. It definitely feels

> >like my nervous system...? Dr. Kolb thinks it's due to

> >biotoxins. I just want it to STOP! I feel so alone.. I'm only 27

> >years old!!!

> >

> >I haven't been able to work out for 2 years, due to this! Every

> >time I do ANYTHING that even REMOTELY speeds up my heart rate, this

> >happens! Heck, I even had a reaction to the " foot bath " for

> >detoxing heavy metals?!!? Dr. Kolb had me stop after 5 minutes b/c

> >this started happening... =(

> >

> >Has ANYONE else had this happen? I haven't heard ANYONE talk about

> >shaking, and not being able to even walk up stairs without feeling

> >like they're going to black out... and their muscles stiffen/joints lock up.

> >

> >I start back to work on Monday, which I'm really nervous about! My

> >job is VERY demanding. I usually pull 14-19 hours a day. Right now

> >I feel too weak to work... but my bills must get paid.

> >

> >Well, thanks for your reply. Any info that you have would be

> >GREATLY appreciated!

> >

> >Lots of love and blessings-

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >On 6/9/06, <mailto:GMCLADY98@...><mailto:GMCLADY98%40aol.com>

> GMCLADY98@...

>

> ><<mailto:GMCLADY98@...><mailto:GMCLADY98%40aol.com>

> GMCLADY98@...> wrote:

> >

> > so your symptoms haven't got much better ? Did you have

> >saline or silicone ? How long did you have ? It's only been a short

> >time so give it some more time....KAren

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks, Lynda! =)

On 6/9/06, Lynda <coss@...> wrote:

Heavy metals are always suspect, but fungus can do this also. It could, in fact, be a combination of supplements. How long are you going to take the anti-fungal? It can make you feel worse if you are herxing, but if you do not consume any fruit juice, sugars or white starches and not much fruit, you should not herx for long.If you take magnesium, also be sure to take plenty of calcium.Caprylic Acid should help with fungal problems.If you still have symptoms after you finish the anti fungal, then I would check with Dr. Kolb.Lynda

At 02:11 PM 6/9/2006, you wrote:>Yeah, she did. I'm also taking a LOT of supplements... including >Transfer Factor, Inositol, and Butyrate. I'm still taking my >prescription anti-fungal. I feel like THAT is making me feel worse! =(

>>I've also been taking Caprylic Acid. I'm not sure if it's THAT, or >the Magnesium IN the Caprylic Acid pill that I take... but that >seems to make me feel a little better.>>Do you think that Heavy Metal Toxicity could be causing my >neurological symptoms?>>->>

>On 6/9/06, Lynda <<mailto:coss@...>

coss@...> wrote:>>,>>What I do know is that you will get better. 3 weeks is not very>long. Too bad you have to work right now, as that will probably make>your recovery a bit longer. I am sure Dr. Kolb has given you some

>dietary advice, like avoiding all sugars and white starches,>artificial ingredients, flavorings, colorings, etc. Drink lots of pure water.>>Lynda>>>At 01:56 PM 6/9/2006, you wrote:

>> >Hi, !> >> >Nope... my symptoms are pretty much the same... if not a little> >worse. I had Saline Implants, and i had them in for 8 1/2> >years. Dr. Kolb found mold on/in my implants, as well as a brown

> >fluid over my left implant (over my heart). My lymph nodes were> >swollen so she removed one, to be biopsied. The lab found free> >floating silicone in my lymph node, causing the infection. So, I

> >guess my body was eating at the shell. I sent my implants to Canada> >to be tested...> >> >I'd say the symptom that is driving me most crazy, is my> >shakiness. I feel like i have Parkinson's disease... my heart will

> >start beating really hard, my limbs start cramping up, my joints get> >really tight, and i shake. i look like I'm geeked out on caffeine> >or something. Whenever this is triggered, I have shortness of

> >breath, and I feel like i'm going to black out. It definitely feels> >like my nervous system...? Dr. Kolb thinks it's due to> >biotoxins. I just want it to STOP! I feel so alone.. I'm only 27

> >years old!!!> >> >I haven't been able to work out for 2 years, due to this! Every> >time I do ANYTHING that even REMOTELY speeds up my heart rate, this> >happens! Heck, I even had a reaction to the " foot bath " for

> >detoxing heavy metals?!!? Dr. Kolb had me stop after 5 minutes b/c> >this started happening... =(> >> >Has ANYONE else had this happen? I haven't heard ANYONE talk about> >shaking, and not being able to even walk up stairs without feeling

> >like they're going to black out... and their muscles stiffen/joints lock up.> >> >I start back to work on Monday, which I'm really nervous about! My> >job is VERY demanding. I usually pull 14-19 hours a day. Right now

> >I feel too weak to work... but my bills must get paid.> >> >Well, thanks for your reply. Any info that you have would be> >GREATLY appreciated!> >> >Lots of love and blessings-

> >> >> >> >> >> >

> >On 6/9/06, <mailto:GMCLADY98@...><mailto:

GMCLADY98%40aol.com> >

GMCLADY98@...>> ><<mailto:GMCLADY98@...><mailto:

GMCLADY98%40aol.com>

> GMCLADY98@...> wrote:> >> > so your symptoms haven't got much better ? Did you have

> >saline or silicone ? How long did you have ? It's only been a short> >time so give it some more time....KAren> >> >> >>>>

Guest guest

How long had you had your symptons before you removed the implants?

I am sure it will take your body time to adjust....I know the

shortness of breath and perhaps even the shakiness...is on the list

of possible symptons. The positive thing is that they are out!!!.

Mine won't come out until July 6th....I have had mine almost 12

years....and they are saline...

Have you called Dr. Kolb...about your symptons not going away? If

so..what does she tell you? Has she seen this before?

Your body has been thru a big shock....and you are on a lot of

supplements that your body is also adjusting to.

You are young..and strong! And I just know you will get better!

Smiles...

> >

> > so your symptoms haven't got much better ? Did you

have saline

> > or silicone ? How long did you have ? It's only been a short

time so give it

> > some more time....KAren

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thank you SO much for your kind and encouraging words! =)

I tell myself that I will get better... EVERYDAY! It is the ONLY thing that keeps me going! I had my implants in for 6 years before I started having symptoms. Year 6 I started having severe stomach problems, irritable bowel syndrome, severe stomach pain, food not digesting HOURS after i had eaten, acid reflux, I dropped down to 102 pounds! My arms and legs kept falling asleep, and i had tingling/burning sensations all over my entire body, Even my SCALP! THAT was a freaky sensation! I felt SO acidic, my skin was even RED! I was so tired i couldn't even FUNCTION! All i did was sleep! I felt like my body/muscles were eating themselves...(that's the best way i can explain it!) My sinuses were ridiculous, and my mucous became very thick.

That went on for about a year. I started doing every kind of detox i could think. I started taking fungal defense, then primal defense. I read the " Body Ecology Diet " , as well as the " Maker's Diet " . I did the master cleanse, fasting, colonics... you name it, I did it!

My stomach problems started getting better... and THAT's when the SHAKING, and shortness of breath STARTED! (Year 7- current) I feel like it just transferred over. =( Honestly, I think I'd rather have the stomach problems BACK!

I also kept forgetting things, felt " Not REAL " ... like in a fog, and was very sad/angry/depressed for NO REASON!

I am so thankful that I have them out, as well. I plan on just finishing my precription anti-fungal, and then see how i feel. I'll probably call dr. Kolb in about another week or so.

Directly after surgery my symptoms flared up. I felt MUCH worse. Dr. Kolb thinks my body is just reacting to the surgery, as well as detoxing the biotoxins. She said my symptoms are CLASSIC for biotoxins/mold.

We shall see...

Good luck with your surgery! I hope your recovery is quick and painless! =)

Blessings,

On 6/9/06, sedwards41255 <sedwards41255@...> wrote:

How long had you had your symptons before you removed the implants? I am sure it will take your body time to adjust....I know the shortness of breath and perhaps even the shakiness...is on the list

of possible symptons. The positive thing is that they are out!!!. Mine won't come out until July 6th....I have had mine almost 12 years....and they are saline...Have you called Dr. Kolb...about your symptons not going away? If so..what does she tell you? Has she seen this before? Your body has been thru a big shock....and you are on a lot of supplements that your body is also adjusting to. You are young..and strong! And I just know you will get better!

Smiles...> >> > so your symptoms haven't got much better ? Did you have saline> > or silicone ? How long did you have ? It's only been a short time so give it> > some more time....KAren> >> > > >>

Guest guest

When did you get Dr. Kolb to remove implants, I think I may have meet you after she took them out. Do you have blonde hair and really tiny. It could be someone else that is why I ask. When I was the on May 22nd or 23rd. I spoke to a blonde haired girl in the waiting room describing the same symptoms as you. Dr. Kolb said that if the infected implant was on the left side this would do this to your heart. Palpitations. I did have the shortness of breath walking up the steps. I also have bio-toxin disease from mold. Dr. Kolb removed mine May 24th. I am so glad there gone. Have you lost any of your symptoms yet? I still have a lot of pain on my right breast, left is better. I think it is because the right one was the infected one. I wondered if anyone experienced this, healing faster on one side? Write back racheal.

Donna

Guest guest

Welcome to ! . . . .

Something that came to mind when I read your message

was Magnesium deficiency . . . check out

www.magnesiumlab.com . . . Dr. Mannsman can tell you

more than I ever could about the role magnesium plays

in your body. It's critical to muscle and heart

function . . . He recommends a product called MagOx .

.. . available at Walgreens. . . You need to take two

parts calcium to one part magnesium. . .

This magnesium starts working about one hour after

taking it . . . It will continue for about six hours

when you need another dose. . . It can't hurt, and

could possibly help you!

Some drugs cause a depletion in magnesium . . . and

since the modern diet can't supply enough, there are

many thousands suffering!

Hugs and prayers,

Rogene

Guest guest

If you'll do a websearch for " detox foot pads " . . .

You should find some interesting stuff. I'm inclined

towards Acupeds and Body Pure . . . but there are

others.

They can help clear heavy metals . . . nothing to

ingest, and you can see progress by the color/smell of

the used pads.

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

. . .

Did Dr. Kolb explain what a herx is? . . . You could

be herxing (temporarily feeling bad) as the toxins are

stirred up to be removed from your body.

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Sue is one of our long-time members who lives in the

London, England area. . . She's struggled for some

time to get better. . . She worked Dr. Kolb's

antifungal program for a while. She's just now making

contact with a naturopath in her area.

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Rogene,

Thank you so much for your input! I will DEFINITELY check that out!

Everyone on this site is Super, Super Sweet! I feel so blessed to have everyones support! =)

Thank you!

-

On 6/9/06, Rogene S <saxony01@...> wrote:

,Welcome to ! . . . .Something that came to mind when I read your messagewas Magnesium deficiency . . . check outwww.magnesiumlab.com

.. . . Dr. Mannsman can tell youmore than I ever could about the role magnesium playsin your body. It's critical to muscle and heartfunction . . . He recommends a product called MagOx .. . available at Walgreens. . . You need to take two

parts calcium to one part magnesium. . . This magnesium starts working about one hour aftertaking it . . . It will continue for about six hourswhen you need another dose. . . It can't hurt, andcould possibly help you!

Some drugs cause a depletion in magnesium . . . andsince the modern diet can't supply enough, there aremany thousands suffering!Hugs and prayers,Rogene

Guest guest

Yes that was me nice to hear from you again girl. It will get better in time with detox I hear. I have lost some symptoms, the rash, my eyes are white again. The thick tongue is feeling not so thick. I still have issues with some. I only had my Saline implants for one year and 3 months and 2 days when she removed mine. So I might get lucky to found out earlier than you. OMG how terrible this was inside you, thank god there gone. When she did my surgery the next day after meeting you, she found that my right one was infected. There was stuff in/out of the implant. Stuff floating on the inside of the right one. All my symptoms were on the right side. I thank God there gone that is for sure. I am so glad you are hear for support and glad I got to meet you at Dr. Kolb's office. So how did you like Dr. Kolb? I just loved her and feel she saved my life. I still have pain on my right side more than my left. I am only two weeks post though. Sometimes I get these shooting pains not really bad but there. I feel better since explant. I have not gotten that low grade fever since explant. Good Luck and happy healing girl. Talk soon.

Donna

Guest guest

. . .

I couldn't be more proud of the wonderful women we

have here! . . . I've NEVER seen a group of women so

willing to work together to support each other! . . .

I'm convinced God has his hand in this! . . .

Hugs and prayers,

Rogene

Guest guest

i have heard of it from doing my own research and detoxing in the past. i pray that that is what it is... =)

. . . Did Dr. Kolb explain what a herx is? . . . You couldbe herxing (temporarily feeling bad) as the toxins arestirred up to be removed from your body.Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

I tried pulling up this web site. It's saying it can't be found?! are you sure it's not .net?

,Welcome to ! . . . .Something that came to mind when I read your messagewas Magnesium deficiency . . . check outwww.magnesiumlab.com

.. . . Dr. Mannsman can tell youmore than I ever could about the role magnesium playsin your body. It's critical to muscle and heartfunction . . . He recommends a product called MagOx .. . available at Walgreens. . . You need to take two

parts calcium to one part magnesium. . . This magnesium starts working about one hour aftertaking it . . . It will continue for about six hourswhen you need another dose. . . It can't hurt, andcould possibly help you!

Some drugs cause a depletion in magnesium . . . andsince the modern diet can't supply enough, there aremany thousands suffering!Hugs and prayers,Rogene

Guest guest

I'm scared of this b/c of my reaction from the " foot bath " . I don't know if my electrolytes are THAT off, but i started feeling REALLY dizzy, my muscles/joints tightening up, my jaw clinching uncontrollably, etc.

I don't know what to do?

-

,If you'll do a websearch for " detox foot pads " . . .You should find some interesting stuff. I'm inclinedtowards Acupeds and Body Pure . . . but there areothers.They can help clear heavy metals . . . nothing to

ingest, and you can see progress by the color/smell ofthe used pads.Hugs,Rogene

Guest guest

Sometime if you cut out all sugar and caffeine you could be going into withdrawals from that sudden change in diet, surgery and new meds all combined together.

Donna

Guest guest

Hi ,

I felt very shakey for a month or two after explant. One thing I'm

wondering, are you still on the antibiotic and anti-fungal?

Sometimes medications can make you shake like that.

Sis

> >

> > ,

> >

> > If you'll do a websearch for " detox foot pads " . . .

> > You should find some interesting stuff. I'm inclined

> > towards Acupeds and Body Pure . . . but there are

> > others.

> >

> > They can help clear heavy metals . . . nothing to

> > ingest, and you can see progress by the color/smell of

> > the used pads.

> >

> > Hugs,

> >

> > Rogene

> >