RemedySpot.com

What to do?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I would go early to your first appt, and see if they can get you in a little earlier, and tell them that you have another appt. Hope it works out!

Helen

What to do?

I have a gi small bowel follow through at 10:00am and an immunology appointment at 10:30.. what do I do? Which do I choose. Or do I let the radiology department know that I have an appointment at 10:30. Immunology is usually good at getting me through quickly but they both seem important. The small bowel follow through is basically me drinking barium and them x-raying it as it goes through my stomach and small bowel, they want to check for.. i dunno I guess the cause of my low iron and low albumin. I doubt that they will stop in the middle so I can go to my immunology appointment so ahh I dunno what to do. They already had to reschedule me once in immunology and I'd hate to miss seeing my rheumatologist, so what do you think.. someone give me advice? Ha I should be able to make this choice I'm a college graduate.. but I don't know..both are important right? On a side note it's funny the reality of my life cannot even escape me even on my graduation I

got the reminder call from Stanford for the appointment. . Love always (JAS, 23) Salvucci Behavioral Therapist Pacific Child and Family Associates San Mateo, CA 94402 c: 650-302-3703

Guest guest

i think that you should go to the drs appt and call the radiology dept and rs the test. I have had this test done a couple of times. You have to have an xray every 15 min until the barrium has gone all the way through the lg and small intestine. The test can take a while. So I would see if they could just move your appt back a little for the sb fu Salvucci <lsalvucci42@...> wrote: I have a gi small bowel follow through at 10:00am and an immunology appointment at 10:30.. what do I do? Which do I choose. Or do I let

the radiology department know that I have an appointment at 10:30. Immunology is usually good at getting me through quickly but they both seem important. The small bowel follow through is basically me drinking barium and them x-raying it as it goes through my stomach and small bowel, they want to check for.. i dunno I guess the cause of my low iron and low albumin. I doubt that they will stop in the middle so I can go to my immunology appointment so ahh I dunno what to do. They already had to reschedule me once in immunology and I'd hate to miss seeing my rheumatologist, so what do you think.. someone give me advice? Ha I should be able to make this choice I'm a college graduate.. but I don't know..both are important right? On a side note it's funny the reality of my life cannot even escape me even on my graduation I got the reminder call from Stanford for the appointment.. Love always (JAS, 23) Salvucci Behavioral

Therapist Pacific Child and Family Associates San Mateo, CA 94402 c: 650-302-3703

• 3 months later...

hello

i am a practitioner with 6 years QXCI experience & 42 years as a

health care professional. i'll be in new haven at the end of october

& would be able to spend a block of about 4-6 hours in 1 or 2 days

teaching. i charge $90 per hour. i have taught for the

distributorship in arizona. you can take a look at my website:

www.quantumpremrup.com

cheerio!

premrup

I live in Roxbury, CT (40 miles from Hartford) I have a QXCI that

has

been sitting in it's case for a year. I a would like to learn how to

use it. Is there anyone in the area willing to teach?

• 3 months later...

I am so sorry about how crappy you feel, buddy

What meds are you taking? Are you on Sustiva or Abacavir?

Have you tried any of these?:

1- Sleep apnea test in a sleep lab? You would need an order from your doctor

2- Tested your thyroid, testosterone, cortisone?

3- Taken antidepressants that perk you up like Celexa, Wellbutrin or Lexapro? Make sure you are not under dosing

4- Tried Provigil

6- Tried SAMe , a supplements known to improve mood and energy

7- Found a hobby

8- Gotten a pet

9- Tried light exercise like talking walks

10- Have someone to call when you are down?

11- Volunteer for a non profit

12- Just take a shower and get dressed nice and get out of the house?

13- Taken workshops like "The Forum" by Landmark education (you can google for your city) This course got me over my "stories" that kept me from being happy

14- Read books like " The New Earth". I got how easy it was to enjoy the moment and befriend your present to be grateful of the little things in life that show up everyday in front of you.

14- Get a "full spectrum" lamp that mimics sunshine and read under it once a day.

These are things that have kept me from going nuts sometimes

What to do?

Is anyone else out there in the same situation as me. I am employed

full time (40 hours a week). Here is the problem, I am constantly

fatigued, suffer from severe depression (taking a medication, not sure

it is doing its job), have mild neuropathy, suffer from migraines,

have little to no energy, and just feel like CRAP. I am seriously

considering stopping my HIV medication, so that eventually, I will be

able to get on disability. I realize that it should not be anyone's

goal to get on disability, however, I don't know where else to turn. I am so tired of telling the doctor's how I feel, and then feeling

that no one is listening.

Any advice?

------------------------------------

Welcome to our group!

If you received this email from someone who forwarded it to you and would like to join this group, send a blank email to -subscribe and you will get an email with instructions to follow.

You can chose to receive single emails or a daily digest (collection of emails). You can post pictures, images, attach files and search by keyword old postings in the group.

For those of you who are members already and want to switch from single emails to digest or vice versa, visit www., click on , then on "edit my membership" and go down to your selection. The list administrator does not process any requests, so this is a do-it-yourself easy process ! :)

Thanks for joining. You will learn and share a lot in this group!

NOTE: I moderate, approve or disapprove emails before they are posted. Please follow the guidelines shown in the homepage. I will not allow rudeness, sexually explicit material, attacks, and anyone who does not follow the rules. If you are not OK with this, please do not join the group. Forward this email to anyone who may benefit from this information! Thanks!

In Health,

Vergel (PoWeRTX@...)

List Founder and Moderator

Stopping the meds in order to get on disability is not a good idea. I would go so far as to say that it's a terrible idea! Presumably, you're thinking that when you stop your meds, you'll get sick enough so that there is no question about qualifying for disability. I'm pretty sure that you won't feel any better being sick and on disability.If your doctor is not listening to you, then you need to find a doctor who will listen and, if necessary, support you in a claim for disability. I know from my own experience that depression alone can drain you of energy. Are you seeing a psychiatrist? Or is your regular doctor prescribing the anti-depressants? You might need more specialized help with the depression, perhaps including therapy.I also don't know what meds you're taking. If you're taking Sustiva, that drug is known to have psychological effects, including depression, in some people.I don't know where you live and what the situation is regarding finding a different doctor, but I think that's the first step you should take. In the meantime, is there a way to cut back on your work hours?Please do not stop your meds!Best wishes,AllanOn Dec 16, 2008, at 7:24 AM, Jeffery wrote:Is anyone else out there in the same situation as me. I am employedfull time (40 hours a week). Here is the problem, I am constantlyfatigued, suffer from severe depression (taking a medication, not sureit is doing its job), have mild neuropathy, suffer from migraines,have little to no energy, and just feel like CRAP. I am seriouslyconsidering stopping my HIV medication, so that eventually, I will beable to get on disability. I realize that it should not be anyone'sgoal to get on disability, however, I don't know where else to turn. I am so tired of telling the doctor's how I feel, and then feelingthat no one is listening.Any advice?

Jeff,I can agree with almost everything below, but, have to caution you. CIGNA and Kaiser will not qualify you for disability if you see a Psychiatrist for depression; they have a clause that DI will not pay for Psychological issues. I would continue to see your doctor for the depression prescription, and see a therapist on the side, at a local HIV center of some kind for help working through the issues.and like allan says, find a doctor that listen to your issues!!!!!!!! and a doctor that has no problem changing you to a different anti-depressant and dose; I doubled my dose and added the Carnitine and am feeling hugely better. larryOn Dec 16, 2008, at 9:25 AM, Allan Q wrote:Stopping the meds in order to get on disability is not a good idea. I would go so far as to say that it's a terrible idea! Presumably, you're thinking that when you stop your meds, you'll get sick enough so that there is no question about qualifying for disability. I'm pretty sure that you won't feel any better being sick and on disability.If your doctor is not listening to you, then you need to find a doctor who will listen and, if necessary, support you in a claim for disability. I know from my own experience that depression alone can drain you of energy. Are you seeing a psychiatrist? Or is your regular doctor prescribing the anti-depressants? You might need more specialized help with the depression, perhaps including therapy.I also don't know what meds you're taking. If you're taking Sustiva, that drug is known to have psychological effects, including depression, in some people.I don't know where you live and what the situation is regarding finding a different doctor, but I think that's the first step you should take. In the meantime, is there a way to cut back on your work hours?Please do not stop your meds!Best wishes,AllanOn Dec 16, 2008, at 7:24 AM, Jeffery wrote:Is anyone else out there in the same situation as me. I am employedfull time (40 hours a week). Here is the problem, I am constantlyfatigued, suffer from severe depression (taking a medication, not sureit is doing its job), have mild neuropathy, suffer from migraines,have little to no energy, and just feel like CRAP. I am seriouslyconsidering stopping my HIV medication, so that eventually, I will beable to get on disability. I realize that it should not be anyone'sgoal to get on disability, however, I don't know where else to turn. I am so tired of telling the doctor's how I feel, and then feelingthat no one is listening.Any advice?

• 6 months later...
Guest guest

it is best and in some places required to go to school first. there is a file on

the main site with book recommendations.  i personally didn't use a book.  just

what i learn in school and externships.  but that was 10 years ago and I

naturally test well when its multiple choice questions.  

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be. "

- Yogi Berra

ONLY AFTER YOU'VE LOST EVERYTHING ARE YOU FREE TO DO ANYTHING

like myspace? try yuwie! http://r.yuwie.com/katbird_27

if you have the time to click on an e-mail link like this one:

http://www.sendmoreinfo.com/ID/2425657

you really can earn some extra cash!

even easier just get paid to surf! http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBP9226

Subject: What to do?

Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 2:12 AM

Dear Jeanetta,

My name is and i was interested in becoming a pharmacy technician. I was

trying to do some research and came across this group.To become a pharmacy

technician is it best to go to a school first? Or can you be capable if you just

study and pass the test for your certification? Also for the test what are the

best books to use for studying?

Thanks for your help

-

• 6 months later...

You got some good answers here, lots of suggestions about how to minimise the

damage with diet, lots of support in making your own decision. Ultimately the

decision is yours to make. The question I'd like you to consider is: Why are you

more afraid of the cure than you are the disease.

I'm a non responder, waiting to see if something new is released, maybe the

protease inhibitors. I'm OK right now, but realise this disease progresses on

it's own timetable, not mine. In some people it may never reach cirrhosis, in

others it's not even diagnosed until then.

I can't tell you how interferon & ribavirin will react in your system. I can

tell you that lots of water helps. I've lost friends that waited to long and

were to weak for treatment. Friends who have gone through more than 1

transplant, some rebound well, others are terribly sick.

If you had cancer you would realize that not giving up is one of your best

weapons in combatting the disease, and is recommended by Doctors.

HCV is similar in that if you let your fear paralyze you, you will lose the

fight. Fight back! If you can take the tx, do it if at all possible. If there's

a medical reason not to, then do what you can with diet and look into

transplants. We all must fight this disease, however we can. Don't let your fear

decide for you. Decide what course is best for you and persue it relentlessly,

just keep fighting back.

HCV may eventually claim my life, I will not let it claim my spirit. Don't let

it get you without a fight. Stage 4 is decision time.

I've been fighting with HCV for many years and know how draining and how many

serious " sides " there are to tx, the decision is yours to make. Whatever you

decide, fight back as best you can.

gingerbread man

You got some good answers here, lots of suggestions about how to minimise the

damage with diet, lots of support in making your own decision. Ultimately the

decision is yours to make. The question I'd like you to consider is: Why are you

more afraid of the cure than you are the disease.

I'm a non responder, waiting to see if something new is released, maybe the

protease inhibitors. I'm OK right now, but realise this disease progresses on

it's own timetable, not mine. In some people it may never reach cirrhosis, in

others it's not even diagnosed until then.

I can't tell you how interferon & ribavirin will react in your system. I can

tell you that lots of water helps. I've lost friends that waited to long and

were to weak for treatment. Friends who have gone through more than 1

transplant, some rebound well, others are terribly sick.

If you had cancer you would realize that not giving up is one of your best

weapons in combatting the disease, and is recommended by Doctors.

HCV is similar in that if you let your fear paralyze you, you will lose the

fight. Fight back! If you can take the tx, do it if at all possible. If there's

a medical reason not to, then do what you can with diet and look into

transplants. We all must fight this disease, however we can. Don't let your fear

decide for you. Decide what course is best for you and persue it relentlessly,

just keep fighting back.

HCV may eventually claim my life, I will not let it claim my spirit. Don't let

it get you without a fight. Stage 4 is decision time.

I've been fighting with HCV for many years and know how draining and how many

serious " sides " there are to tx, the decision is yours to make. Whatever you

decide, fight back as best you can.

gingerbread man

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

What part of the country do you live in? Maybe there is a good dr. closer...DigsbeeFrom: sladenancy@... <sladenancy@...>Subject: what to do?iodine Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 8:29 PM

I'm new to this group, and have read past posts from searches to find the answer to my questions - lots of great info shared here! My loading test came back showing Iodine - 75% and high bromide. (46mg). Started taking iodoral slowly, built up to 50 mg - then issues with high pulse and high blood pressure started (highest reading 141/100, w/ pulse of 100-110). Temps are up somewhat as well.

My dr. raised my compounded NDT (have hashi's)after my last visit in January, and after I asked him, said he believed in iodine therapy, and suggested I take the loading test. After receiving the results (above), I assumed (maybe wrongly)that I could then follow the protocols listed and info from Brownstein's books, websites, and this group.

However, being concerned about the rise in my BP, I called his office and his nurse said not to take the iodine without making an appointment to talk to him about it. I travel a huge distance to see him, and cannot afford to go see him again any time soon.

From what I can tell by reading, I may be becoming hyper. as the iodine works. I have a headache as well as the HBP, and don't feel very well. Maybe I need to find a new dr. locally, but this is much easier said than done as many of you know, and I like him a lot.

I am taking the magnesium, selenium, Vit. C, + celtic salt (salt w/warm water about every other day but liberally in cooking) Have ordered the ATP Factors (B-vitamins) - any day now.

Any wisdom on what to do next would be very welcome. I really don't want to give this up too soon. Thank you.

Guest guest

How much magnesium?~WOn Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 3:29 PM, sladenancy@... <sladenancy@...> wrote:

I'm new to this group, and have read past posts from searches to find the answer to my questions - lots of great info shared here! My loading test came back showing Iodine - 75% and high bromide. (46mg). Started taking iodoral slowly, built up to 50 mg - then issues with high pulse and high blood pressure started (highest reading 141/100, w/ pulse of 100-110). Temps are up somewhat as well.

My dr. raised my compounded NDT (have hashi's)after my last visit in January, and after I asked him, said he believed in iodine therapy, and suggested I take the loading test. After receiving the results (above), I assumed (maybe wrongly)that I could then follow the protocols listed and info from Brownstein's books, websites, and this group.

However, being concerned about the rise in my BP, I called his office and his nurse said not to take the iodine without making an appointment to talk to him about it. I travel a huge distance to see him, and cannot afford to go see him again any time soon.

From what I can tell by reading, I may be becoming hyper. as the iodine works. I have a headache as well as the HBP, and don't feel very well. Maybe I need to find a new dr. locally, but this is much easier said than done as many of you know, and I like him a lot.

I am taking the magnesium, selenium, Vit. C, + celtic salt (salt w/warm water about every other day but liberally in cooking) Have ordered the ATP Factors (B-vitamins)- any day now.

Any wisdom on what to do next would be very welcome. I really don't want to give this up too soon. Thank you.

Guest guest

Magnesium Citrate - 400 mg.

>

> >

> >

> > I'm new to this group, and have read past posts from searches to find the

> > answer to my questions - lots of great info shared here! My loading test

> > came back showing Iodine - 75% and high bromide. (46mg). Started taking

> > iodoral slowly, built up to 50 mg - then issues with high pulse and high

> > blood pressure started (highest reading 141/100, w/ pulse of 100-110). Temps

> > are up somewhat as well.

> >

> > My dr. raised my compounded NDT (have hashi's)after my last visit in

> > January, and after I asked him, said he believed in iodine therapy, and

> > suggested I take the loading test. After receiving the results (above), I

> > assumed (maybe wrongly)that I could then follow the protocols listed and

> > info from Brownstein's books, websites, and this group.

> > However, being concerned about the rise in my BP, I called his office and

> > his nurse said not to take the iodine without making an appointment to talk

> > to him about it. I travel a huge distance to see him, and cannot afford to

> > go see him again any time soon.

> >

> > From what I can tell by reading, I may be becoming hyper. as the iodine

> > works. I have a headache as well as the HBP, and don't feel very well. Maybe

> > I need to find a new dr. locally, but this is much easier said than done as

> > many of you know, and I like him a lot.

> > I am taking the magnesium, selenium, Vit. C, + celtic salt (salt w/warm

> > water about every other day but liberally in cooking) Have ordered the ATP

> > Factors (B-vitamins)- any day now.

> >

> > Any wisdom on what to do next would be very welcome. I really don't want to

> > give this up too soon. Thank you.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

SE Texas - lots of docs, but not many who are both iodine literate and willing

to use natural dessicated thyroid. Ideas are welcome, though!

>

> From: sladenancy@... <sladenancy@...>

> Subject: what to do?

> iodine

> Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 8:29 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I'm new to this group, and have read past posts from searches to find

the answer to my questions - lots of great info shared here! My loading test

came back showing Iodine - 75% and high bromide. (46mg). Started taking iodoral

slowly, built up to 50 mg - then issues with high pulse and high blood pressure

started (highest reading 141/100, w/ pulse of 100-110). Temps are up somewhat as

well.

>

>

>

> My dr. raised my compounded NDT (have hashi's)after my last visit in January,

and after I asked him, said he believed in iodine therapy, and suggested I take

the loading test. After receiving the results (above), I assumed (maybe

wrongly)that I could then follow the protocols listed and info from Brownstein's

books, websites, and this group.

>

> However, being concerned about the rise in my BP, I called his office and his

nurse said not to take the iodine without making an appointment to talk to him

about it. I travel a huge distance to see him, and cannot afford to go see him

again any time soon.

>

>

>

> From what I can tell by reading, I may be becoming hyper. as the iodine works.

I have a headache as well as the HBP, and don't feel very well. Maybe I need to

find a new dr. locally, but this is much easier said than done as many of you

know, and I like him a lot.

>

> I am taking the magnesium, selenium, Vit. C, + celtic salt (salt w/warm water

about every other day but liberally in cooking) Have ordered the ATP Factors

(B-vitamins) - any day now.

>

>

>

> Any wisdom on what to do next would be very welcome. I really don't want to

give this up too soon. Thank you.

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hey guys, Raw almond butter!! Eat it by the table spoons. It has a lot of the things that we need!

Here's a link:

http://www.nutsforalmonds.com/nutrition.htm

I'm new to this group, and have read past posts from searches to find the answer to my questions - lots of great info shared here! My loading test came back showing Iodine - 75% and high bromide. (46mg). Started taking iodoral slowly, built up to 50 mg - then issues with high pulse and high blood pressure started (highest reading 141/100, w/ pulse of 100-110). Temps are up somewhat as well.My dr. raised my compounded NDT (have hashi's)after my last visit in January, and after I asked him, said he believed in iodine therapy, and suggested I take the loading test. After receiving the results (above), I assumed (maybe wrongly)that I could then follow the protocols listed and info from Brownstein's books, websites, and this group.However, being concerned about the rise in my BP, I called his office and his nurse said not to take the iodine without making an appointment to talk to him about it. I travel a huge distance to see him, and cannot

afford to go see him again any time soon.From what I can tell by reading, I may be becoming hyper. as the iodine works. I have a headache as well as the HBP, and don't feel very well. Maybe I need to find a new dr. locally, but this is much easier said than done as many of you know, and I like him a lot. I am taking the magnesium, selenium, Vit. C, + celtic salt (salt w/warm water about every other day but liberally in cooking) Have ordered the ATP Factors (B-vitamins) - any day now. Any wisdom on what to do next would be very welcome. I really don't want to give this up too soon. Thank you.

Guest guest

Maybe try increasing it?On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 9:58 PM, sladenancy@... <sladenancy@...> wrote:

Magnesium Citrate - 400 mg.

>

> >

> >

> > I'm new to this group, and have read past posts from searches to find the

> > answer to my questions - lots of great info shared here! My loading test

> > came back showing Iodine - 75% and high bromide. (46mg). Started taking

> > iodoral slowly, built up to 50 mg - then issues with high pulse and high

> > blood pressure started (highest reading 141/100, w/ pulse of 100-110). Temps

> > are up somewhat as well.

> >

> > My dr. raised my compounded NDT (have hashi's)after my last visit in

> > January, and after I asked him, said he believed in iodine therapy, and

> > suggested I take the loading test. After receiving the results (above), I

> > assumed (maybe wrongly)that I could then follow the protocols listed and

> > info from Brownstein's books, websites, and this group.

> > However, being concerned about the rise in my BP, I called his office and

> > his nurse said not to take the iodine without making an appointment to talk

> > to him about it. I travel a huge distance to see him, and cannot afford to

> > go see him again any time soon.

> >

> > From what I can tell by reading, I may be becoming hyper. as the iodine

> > works. I have a headache as well as the HBP, and don't feel very well. Maybe

> > I need to find a new dr. locally, but this is much easier said than done as

> > many of you know, and I like him a lot.

> > I am taking the magnesium, selenium, Vit. C, + celtic salt (salt w/warm

> > water about every other day but liberally in cooking) Have ordered the ATP

> > Factors (B-vitamins)- any day now.

> >

> > Any wisdom on what to do next would be very welcome. I really don't want to

> > give this up too soon. Thank you.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

That's pretty easy to do. Wondering if anyone else has gone hyperthyroid while

on iodine? Maybe I should retitle my post to get some other input. Wondering

also why the almond butter link????

> >

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I'm new to this group, and have read past posts from searches to find

> > the

> > > > answer to my questions - lots of great info shared here! My loading

> > test

> > > > came back showing Iodine - 75% and high bromide. (46mg). Started taking

> > > > iodoral slowly, built up to 50 mg - then issues with high pulse and

> > high

> > > > blood pressure started (highest reading 141/100, w/ pulse of 100-110).

> > Temps

> > > > are up somewhat as well.

> > > >

> > > > My dr. raised my compounded NDT (have hashi's)after my last visit in

> > > > January, and after I asked him, said he believed in iodine therapy, and

> > > > suggested I take the loading test. After receiving the results (above),

> > I

> > > > assumed (maybe wrongly)that I could then follow the protocols listed

> > and

> > > > info from Brownstein's books, websites, and this group.

> > > > However, being concerned about the rise in my BP, I called his office

> > and

> > > > his nurse said not to take the iodine without making an appointment to

> > talk

> > > > to him about it. I travel a huge distance to see him, and cannot afford

> > to

> > > > go see him again any time soon.

> > > >

> > > > From what I can tell by reading, I may be becoming hyper. as the iodine

> > > > works. I have a headache as well as the HBP, and don't feel very well.

> > Maybe

> > > > I need to find a new dr. locally, but this is much easier said than

> > done as

> > > > many of you know, and I like him a lot.

> > > > I am taking the magnesium, selenium, Vit. C, + celtic salt (salt w/warm

> > > > water about every other day but liberally in cooking) Have ordered the

> > ATP

> > > > Factors (B-vitamins)- any day now.

> > > >

> > > > Any wisdom on what to do next would be very welcome. I really don't

> > want to

> > > > give this up too soon. Thank you.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Almond butter???? Not the input I was looking for...

>

>

>  

>

>

>

> I'm new to this group, and have read past posts from searches to find the

answer to my questions - lots of great info shared here! My loading test came

back showing Iodine - 75% and high bromide. (46mg). Started taking iodoral

slowly, built up to 50 mg - then issues with high pulse and high blood pressure

started (highest reading 141/100, w/ pulse of 100-110). Temps are up somewhat as

well.

>

> My dr. raised my compounded NDT (have hashi's)after my last visit in January,

and after I asked him, said he believed in iodine therapy, and suggested I take

the loading test. After receiving the results (above), I assumed (maybe

wrongly)that I could then follow the protocols listed and info from Brownstein's

books, websites, and this group.

> However, being concerned about the rise in my BP, I called his office and his

nurse said not to take the iodine without making an appointment to talk to him

about it. I travel a huge distance to see him, and cannot afford to go see him

again any time soon.

>

> From what I can tell by reading, I may be becoming hyper. as the iodine works.

I have a headache as well as the HBP, and don't feel very well. Maybe I need to

find a new dr. locally, but this is much easier said than done as many of you

know, and I like him a lot.

> I am taking the magnesium, selenium, Vit. C, + celtic salt (salt w/warm water

about every other day but liberally in cooking) Have ordered the ATP Factors

(B-vitamins) - any day now.

>

> Any wisdom on what to do next would be very welcome. I really don't want to

give this up too soon. Thank you.

>

>

Guest guest

iodine doesn't cause you to become hyperT----iodine is the treatment for

hyperT.

http://www.optimox.com click on research

Try the ATP cofactors. Do you take thyroid meds? Armour/NT will

lower BP.

gracia

sladenancy@... wrote:

>

>

> That's pretty easy to do. Wondering if anyone else has gone

> hyperthyroid while on iodine? Maybe I should retitle my post to get

> some other input. Wondering also why the almond butter link????

>

>

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Magnesium Citrate - 400 mg.

> > >

> > >

> > >

>

Guest guest

I've read that iodine can cause the thyroid to start working better, thus

reducing the amt. of thyroid hormone med. needed. (so becoming hypert is a

possibility). If that's the case, how soon could that happen? My dr's solution

is to tell me to come back to see him for guidance on taking the iodine, which I

can't afford to do right now. So wondering if anyone here has gone through this

on their own.

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Magnesium Citrate - 400 mg.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Yes - I take natural dessicated thyroid, which my doctor raised in late January.

I have ATP on the way. It should be here any day now.

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Magnesium Citrate - 400 mg.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Most here are doing it on their own.

Steph

Re: what to do?

I've read that iodine can cause the thyroid to start working better, thus reducing the amt. of thyroid hormone med. needed. (so becoming hypert is a possibility). If that's the case, how soon could that happen? My dr's solution is to tell me to come back to see him for guidance on taking the iodine, which I can't afford to do right now. So wondering if anyone here has gone through this on their own.

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

Guest guest

I need advice, then. I've quit the iodine (2 days w/none) to see if my bp comes

down. It hasn't, and my temp is 99.2, and I'm not sick. He raised my

compounded NDT, so maybe I'm just plain hyperthyroid from the new dosage? I

feel awful, and puzzled.

>

> Most here are doing it on their own.

>

> Steph

>

>

> Re: what to do?

>

>

>

> I've read that iodine can cause the thyroid to start working better, thus

is to tell me to come back to see him for guidance on taking the iodine, which I

on their own.

>

>

>

> Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic

> Messages in this topic (11)

> Recent Activity: a.. New Members 43

> Visit Your Group

> All off topic posts should go to the IodineOT group

IodineOT/

>

>

> Commonly asked questions: http://tinyurl.com/yhnds5e

> Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use.

>

Guest guest

I would try backing off on your NDT and see if it helps. It should subside in 4-6 days if that is the issue.

steph

Re: what to do?> > > > I've read that iodine can cause the thyroid to start working better, thus reducing the amt. of thyroid hormone med. needed. (so becoming hypert is a possibility). If that's the case, how soon could that happen? My dr's solution is to tell me to come back to see him for guidance on taking the iodine, which I can't afford to do right now. So wondering if anyone here has gone through this on their own.> > > > Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic > Messages in this topic (11) > Recent Activity: a.. New Members 43 > Visit Your Group > All off topic posts should go to the IodineOT group IodineOT/> > > Commonly asked questions: http://tinyurl.com/yhnds5e > Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use.>

Guest guest

I had already decided not to take my afternoon dose. Think I should stay on the

iodine then, so I know it's the thyroid and not the iodine? Your help is much

appreciated, .

> >

> > Most here are doing it on their own.

> >

> > Steph

> >

> >

> > Re: what to do?

> >

> >

> >

> > I've read that iodine can cause the thyroid to start working better, thus

on their own.

> >

> >

> >

> > Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic

> > Messages in this topic (11)

> > Recent Activity: a.. New Members 43

> > Visit Your Group

> > All off topic posts should go to the IodineOT group

IodineOT/

> >

> >

> > Commonly asked questions: http://tinyurl.com/yhnds5e

> > Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use.

> >

>

Guest guest

I would. I never change two things at once. Then you can't determine what did what.

Steph

Re: what to do?> > > > > > > > I've read that iodine can cause the thyroid to start working better, thus reducing the amt. of thyroid hormone med. needed. (so becoming hypert is a possibility). If that's the case, how soon could that happen? My dr's solution is to tell me to come back to see him for guidance on taking the iodine, which I can't afford to do right now. So wondering if anyone here has gone through this on their own.> > > > > > > > Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic > > Messages in this topic (11) > > Recent Activity: a.. New Members 43 > > Visit Your Group > > All off topic posts should go to the IodineOT group IodineOT/> > > > > > Commonly asked questions: http://tinyurl.com/yhnds5e > > Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use.> >>