RemedySpot.com

Hello All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Ben,I am from the UK, I am 42 and had was diagnosed in 1995. I have had an endoscopy around one every 18 months, showing no change in my E, I am coping very well and there is no change in my swallowing action. I was offered a hellier myotomy and nissan fundoplication back in 1995. I refused as the surgeon had never done this operation before although a very accomplished laproscopic surgeon. My big question to you is, the esophagus can surely only stretch to a point that it will remain in that condition, the only problem is if the esophagus has further nerve endings damage resulting in less peristalsis action.I have refrained from any intervention, only taken nifedipine in years gone by, i am very fortunate that I am able to eat comfortably in a restaurant or with my family and friends with no problem, only that I take my time.The two issues I have are:a) Progression of Achalasia, is it absolutely fact that it will get worse ?B) The

stretching of the esophagus, surely it can only stretch to a point ?Great to hear from you Ben, and I hope all is well, I wish you all the very best and look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.Take care my friend.Regards,. "Bennie W. Chiles III, M.D." <benc3rd@...> wrote: Just found this group and wanted to add my experience and recommendations. I am 42 years old, and a practicing neurosurgeon in NYC. I started having some intermittent substernal pain last year

which progressed to dysphagia earlier this year. It became very severe and got to the point where I couldn't eat or drink anything. I lost 30 pounds! I then had an upper endoscopy, CT scan, and manometry, which confirmed my diagnosis. Other than achalasia, I am in excellent health with no medical problems at all. I have the advantage of being a doctor myself (and a surgeon), and this allowed my to very easily evaluate the different treatment options. I rapidly made my decision, and immediately went for a laparoscopic myotomy with partial fundoplication. It has been 12 days and I feel great. I am swallowing essentially normally and am having no reflux issues (i am taking nexium daily). There is no doubt in my mind about the following: 1) This is a SURGICAL disease. Anyone diagnosed with this should bypass all these other treatments and go straight for surgery ASAP. The other treatments don't work in the long run and

they will decrease the likelihood of surgery working for you later on. 2) This is a rare illness and therefore this is a rare operation. You must do whatever is necessary to find a surgeon who is very experienced in laparoscopy AND who has done a good number of these. 3) The longer you live with this and allow your esophagus to become markedly dilated, the greater the likelihood that surgery will not help. This disease must be treated EARLY and AGGRESSIVELY. Good luck to you all and God bless.

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

Guest guest

I'm glad your surgery went well, and your input is greatly appreciated. I agree with your comments re: surgery asap. I was diagnosed over 20 years ago and dilitation was the treatment of choice back then. Recently, after a misdiagnosis of ruptured esophagus, I spoke with a surgeon and decided to have the Heller. Because of my weight and most of it being around the belly, he opted for a trans thoracic myotomy with a partial fundoplication. It's been two months and I feel good. I am getting some sticking of food, but nothing like before. As you will see, many of the comments on this site is how we wish the medical field was better educated re: Achalasia, therefore quicker diagnosis and less misdiagnosis. eg. (eating disorders). When first diagnosed I had progressed to the point of not even being able to swallow water and went from 235 to 159 in two months. I feel that because I was large to begin

with, my MD did not take me seriously. I was 22 and I thought I had cancer. It took a simple barium swallow to make the diagnosis. That was ordered by a MD covering for my family Dr. Luckily, I live just outside of Toronto, Canada and one of the best GI Dr.s is only an hour away. Also, I don't have the issue that a lot of Amerians do, and that is worrying about whether surgery, or if the Dr. is covered by insurance. I don't know how you guys do it. Stressed with having A. and then having to fight for what should be an non-issue. Anyhow, welcome to the group and I look forward to hearing your input in the future. Keep us posted as to your recovery. I think you will learn a lot from everyone on here. Take care and all the best, "Bennie W. Chiles III,

M.D." <benc3rd@...> wrote: Just found this group and wanted to add my experience and recommendations. I am 42 years old, and a practicing neurosurgeon in NYC. I started having some intermittent substernal pain last year which progressed to dysphagia earlier this year. It became very severe and got to the point where I couldn't eat or drink anything. I lost 30 pounds! I then had an upper endoscopy, CT scan, and manometry, which confirmed my diagnosis. Other than achalasia, I am in excellent health with no

medical problems at all. I have the advantage of being a doctor myself (and a surgeon), and this allowed my to very easily evaluate the different treatment options. I rapidly made my decision, and immediately went for a laparoscopic myotomy with partial fundoplication. It has been 12 days and I feel great. I am swallowing essentially normally and am having no reflux issues (i am taking nexium daily). There is no doubt in my mind about the following:1) This is a SURGICAL disease. Anyone diagnosed with this should bypass all these other treatments and go straight for surgery ASAP. The other treatments don't work in the long run and they will decrease the likelihood of surgery working for you later on.2) This is a rare illness and therefore this is a rare operation. You must do whatever is necessary to find a surgeon who is very experienced in laparoscopy AND who has done a good number of these. 3) The longer you

live with this and allow your esophagus to become markedly dilated, the greater the likelihood that surgery will not help. This disease must be treated EARLY and AGGRESSIVELY.Good luck to you all and God bless.

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

• 1 month later...

Hi Tim,

Welcome to the group. ;-)

Sorry I can't answer that question since I'm only going on week 6 of 24.

I'm kinda curious myself about how long after tx the sides will remain.

I've never heard anyone really say.

Take care,

Gayle

>

> hello to all

>

> im tim type 2b just finished 16 weeks.clear on week 4.lotta sides.but

> much better now.does anyone know how long this goes on for after

> treatments over?the side aches and fatigue,

>

Hi Tim,

Welcome to the group. ;-)

Sorry I can't answer that question since I'm only going on week 6 of 24.

I'm kinda curious myself about how long after tx the sides will remain.

I've never heard anyone really say.

Take care,

Gayle

>

> hello to all

>

> im tim type 2b just finished 16 weeks.clear on week 4.lotta sides.but

> much better now.does anyone know how long this goes on for after

> treatments over?the side aches and fatigue,

>

Hi Tim,

I also am (was 2b). At my 4th week my viral load was just a bit over 1200.

By the 8th week (probably earlier), my lab results showed that I had cleared

the virus. I completed my 26 weeks of treatment in early July 2007. I

progressively gained my stamina back and its hard to put my finger on

exactly when I no longer felt fatigued. My doc said that it can take some

people 2-3 months to no longer feel fatigued but I think I reached that

point about 4 weeks after treatment ended. I’m back to feeling 100% great!

I think my follow up appt is in Jan. 2008 so I will have my viral load

tested a few weeks before that appt. I pray that it is still non-existent.

Know that there is light at the end of the tunnel. You are probably over

half way finished your treatment and things will only get better after that!

Take care.

_____

[mailto:Hepatitis C ] On Behalf Of tim

Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 4:30 AM

Hepatitis C

Subject: hello all

hello to all

im tim type 2b just finished 16 weeks.clear on week 4.lotta sides.but

much better now.does anyone know how long this goes on for after

treatments over?the side aches and fatigue,

Hi Tim,

I also am (was 2b). At my 4th week my viral load was just a bit over 1200.

By the 8th week (probably earlier), my lab results showed that I had cleared

the virus. I completed my 26 weeks of treatment in early July 2007. I

progressively gained my stamina back and its hard to put my finger on

exactly when I no longer felt fatigued. My doc said that it can take some

people 2-3 months to no longer feel fatigued but I think I reached that

point about 4 weeks after treatment ended. I’m back to feeling 100% great!

I think my follow up appt is in Jan. 2008 so I will have my viral load

tested a few weeks before that appt. I pray that it is still non-existent.

Know that there is light at the end of the tunnel. You are probably over

half way finished your treatment and things will only get better after that!

Take care.

_____

[mailto:Hepatitis C ] On Behalf Of tim

Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 4:30 AM

Hepatitis C

hello to all

im tim type 2b just finished 16 weeks.clear on week 4.lotta sides.but

much better now.does anyone know how long this goes on for after

treatments over?the side aches and fatigue,

Hi ,

I'm glad you posted this. It sounds like the time it takes to feel up

to par again varies, just like tx is different for us all.

Well good, I'm going to look to the pos side and hope that I'm a

quick healer as well! :)

Congratulations! It's nice to hear someone talk about feeling good

again and I'm so looking forward to that!

Gayle

>

> Hi Tim,

>

> I also am (was 2b). At my 4th week my viral load was just a bit

over 1200.

> By the 8th week (probably earlier), my lab results showed that I

had cleared

> the virus. I completed my 26 weeks of treatment in early July

2007. I

> progressively gained my stamina back and its hard to put my finger

on

> exactly when I no longer felt fatigued. My doc said that it can

take some

> people 2-3 months to no longer feel fatigued but I think I reached

that

> point about 4 weeks after treatment ended. I'm back to feeling

100% great!

> I think my follow up appt is in Jan. 2008 so I will have my viral

load

> tested a few weeks before that appt. I pray that it is still non-

existent.

>

>

>

> Know that there is light at the end of the tunnel. You are

probably over

> half way finished your treatment and things will only get better

after that!

>

>

>

> Take care.

>

>

>

>

Hi ,

I'm glad you posted this. It sounds like the time it takes to feel up

to par again varies, just like tx is different for us all.

Well good, I'm going to look to the pos side and hope that I'm a

quick healer as well! :)

Congratulations! It's nice to hear someone talk about feeling good

again and I'm so looking forward to that!

Gayle

>

> Hi Tim,

>

> I also am (was 2b). At my 4th week my viral load was just a bit

over 1200.

> By the 8th week (probably earlier), my lab results showed that I

had cleared

> the virus. I completed my 26 weeks of treatment in early July

2007. I

> progressively gained my stamina back and its hard to put my finger

on

> exactly when I no longer felt fatigued. My doc said that it can

take some

> people 2-3 months to no longer feel fatigued but I think I reached

that

> point about 4 weeks after treatment ended. I'm back to feeling

100% great!

> I think my follow up appt is in Jan. 2008 so I will have my viral

load

> tested a few weeks before that appt. I pray that it is still non-

existent.

>

>

>

> Know that there is light at the end of the tunnel. You are

probably over

> half way finished your treatment and things will only get better

after that!

>

>

>

> Take care.

>

>

>

>

• 1 month later...

Hi !!It has been a long time, good to hear from you. :-) We lost our ECE teacher in the same fashion. Really upsetting, but worked out for the best in the long run.Would love to see some pictures of the kids!!And are you working now? I remember you passed your boards, but I think that was the last we had heard from you. Carol in IL AIM doihavtasay1 GigaTribe doihavtasayMom to seven including , 7 with TOF, AVcanal, GERD, LS, Asthma, subglottal stenosis, and DS.My problem is not how I look. It's how you see me. Join our Down Syndrome information group - Down Syndrome Treatment/ Listen to oldest dd's music http://www.myspace.com/vennamusic----- Original Message ----From: mamawolfie <hrw@...>Down Syndrome Treatment Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 5:46:05 AMSubject: Hello all

Boy I have been away from this group for way too long.

Let me reintroduce myself...

I am mother to (newly diagnoses with ADD inattentive

and possible Asperger's ) and Wolfgang Ian (Down Syndrome,

Hypothyroidism, Perthes Disease, repaired AVSD). Wife to .

Ian is now 7 years old and a 1st grader. Wow the time has flown.

He is doing fantastic and I couldnt be prouder. We finally have a

teacher who knows here stuff. We had 2 teachers last school year

because the one we started out with left the 2nd week in Nov over

the weekend. No word was said to the parents or the pars in the

class.

Well it is nice to be back!

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hey, !!

Nice to see you again. Hard to believe that Ian is 7!! Danny is

9, though, so I guess it really shouldn’t surprise me that Ian got older too;-)

ha.

Any recent pictures of your kids?

kathyR

Down Syndrome Treatment

[mailto:Down Syndrome Treatment ] On Behalf Of mamawolfie

Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 6:46 AM

Down Syndrome Treatment

Subject: Hello all

Boy I have been away from this group for way

too long.

Let me reintroduce myself...

I am mother to (newly diagnoses with ADD inattentive

and possible Asperger's ) and Wolfgang Ian (Down Syndrome,

Hypothyroidism, Perthes Disease, repaired AVSD). Wife to .

Ian is now 7 years old and a 1st grader. Wow the time has flown.

He is doing fantastic and I couldnt be prouder. We finally have a

teacher who knows here stuff. We had 2 teachers last school year

because the one we started out with left the 2nd week in Nov over

the weekend. No word was said to the parents or the pars in the

class.

Well it is nice to be back!

• 1 month later...

Hi ,

I haven’t been able to get help with either my knees or rt hip. My

doc just keeps saying that I’m too young. What is wrong with your knee

for them to replace it at such a young age?

Joi

Gizmo

Max, Jazzy,

Artemis, the GC and Painted breeders

http://www.toolady.com/www/breeders/joyfulfeathers/index.html

Member of the Pyrrhura Breeders

Association - Not just for breeders!

www.pyrrhurabreedersassociation.com

of the ASA

From: Joint Replacement [mailto:Joint Replacement ] On Behalf Of dru

Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007

12:00 PM

Joint Replacement

Subject:

Hello all

Hello,

My name is and I am 26 and going in Jan 11 2008 for LTKR and

real nervous. Right now I have a MAJOR limp and was wondering if that

limp might be gone after TKR. How long usually will I need to be on

pain meds post op? When did most of you stop walking without any

assistance being cane, walker, or crutches? Any stories or information

would be great! Thank you!!!

GM,

I had my LTKR on May 21st. I used my walker for the first week, then moved to a cane. The cane lasted about six weeks. I now walk just fine. I did limp on and off during rehab, I would walk in just fine, but limp out because I would be so tender after my wor out. Pain meds are individual, but its very important to keep the pain in control. Don"t try to "tough it out". after the third month I only took pain meds when I went to PT. I had some complications with my knee, but here I am six months out and all is well and I have no more pain.

Hang in there is really does sound worse than it is

JJudy Ferland Colorado

Joint Replacement From: druster7867@...Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:59:41 +0000Subject: Hello all

Hello, My name is and I am 26 and going in Jan 11 2008 for LTKR and real nervous. Right now I have a MAJOR limp and was wondering if that limp might be gone after TKR. How long usually will I need to be on pain meds post op? When did most of you stop walking without any assistance being cane, walker, or crutches? Any stories or information would be great! Thank you!!!

The limp should go away. Before TKR I was just dragging my right leg and would get so exhausted from the pain that I could barely walk. Now that I'm almost a year out (and this result occurred earlier)I can walk normally with no limp at all and no pain.

I was on pain meds not quite a month. And after the first two weeks or so was less than initially. Really I would just take a pain pill a bit before PT so I could be sure to allow full extension during therapy. I continued to take Tylenol (and still do, I mean I still have arthritis in other joints just not my metal one) but didn't need the Vicodin/Lortabs after about 4 to 5 weeks. I was able to drive at 7 weeks and that should be earlier for you since it's your left leg rather than my right. You will want to not be taking pain meds once you drive.

I walked with the walker for the first two weeks from surgery then went to a cane for about three days and then just walked slowly and deliberately. I would keep my cane in the car in case I had to walk far but didn't use it.

Due to your age, your recovery should be even faster than most of us. I was 43 when I had my surgery and recovered pretty well. I imagine you won't have any complications and will take to PT very easily. To give you an idea of recovery, a few days less than two months from my TKR, I flew to Orlando for a conference, walked through two large airports and a huge hotel without assistance and sat through three days of seminar with no problems but a little stiffness.

-----Original Message-----From: Joint Replacement [mailto:Joint Replacement ]On Behalf Of druSent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 2:00 PMJoint Replacement Subject: Hello all

Hello, My name is and I am 26 and going in Jan 11 2008 for LTKR and real nervous. Right now I have a MAJOR limp and was wondering if that limp might be gone after TKR. How long usually will I need to be on pain meds post op? When did most of you stop walking without any assistance being cane, walker, or crutches? Any stories or information would be great! Thank you!!!

Joi, they kept telling me I was too young also. I finally changed Drs and boy am I glad I did. I had replacement and it is getting better each day.

KeimSee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

>

> Hello,

> My name is and I am 26 and going in Jan 11 2008 for LTKR and

> real nervous. Right now I have a MAJOR limp and was wondering if that

> limp might be gone after TKR. How long usually will I need to be on

> pain meds post op? When did most of you stop walking without any

> assistance being cane, walker, or crutches? Any stories or information

> would be great! Thank you!!!

>

>

>

Hello andrew, You are awfully young they are giving you a tkr??? What

happened at such a young age ?tigs

--- Thank you for your answer! It has really helped me.

In Joint Replacement , RAYMOND L FERLAND

<rayjferland@...> wrote:

>

>

> GM,

>

> I had my LTKR on May 21st. I used my walker for the first week,

then moved to a cane. The cane lasted about six weeks. I now walk

just fine. I did limp on and off during rehab, I would walk in just

fine, but limp out because I would be so tender after my wor out.

Pain meds are individual, but its very important to keep the pain in

control. Don " t try to " tough it out " . after the third month I only

took pain meds when I went to PT. I had some complications with my

knee, but here I am six months out and all is well and I have no more

pain.

>

> Hang in there is really does sound worse than it is

>

> JJudy Ferland Colorado

>

>

> Joint Replacement@...: druster7867@...: Tue, 18 Dec 2007

19:59:41 +0000Subject: Hello all

>

>

>

>

> Hello, My name is and I am 26 and going in Jan 11 2008 for

LTKR and real nervous. Right now I have a MAJOR limp and was

wondering if that limp might be gone after TKR. How long usually will

I need to be on pain meds post op? When did most of you stop walking

without any assistance being cane, walker, or crutches? Any stories

or information would be great! Thank you!!!

>

Hi :

I had my RTKR one week ago today.I didn't need the strong pain killers

after surgery but did take some regular tylenol on days 3 and 4. After

I got home on days 5 and 6 I did have a bit more swelling and pain and

migrated to 500mg acetaminophen as necessary. I use a walker in the

house and a cane on the stairs without any problem. Today seems a bit

less painful. Keep a positive outlook and do the pre and post op

exercises. I am looking forward to getting my left knee done as soon as

possible in the new year.

Regards, Ross

Keim,

How old were you when you had it done? I plan to change docs after the

first of the year. I read all about those that have no or little pain…I

have to say I’m dumbfounded and can’t imagine little to no pain in

my knees. I may have to deal with the hip at the same time. I cannot believe

how much it has been hurting me.

Joi

Gizmo

Max, Jazzy,

Artemis, the GC and Painted breeders

http://www.toolady.com/www/breeders/joyfulfeathers/index.html

Member of the Pyrrhura Breeders

Association - Not just for breeders!

www.pyrrhurabreedersassociation.com

of the ASA

From: Joint Replacement [mailto:Joint Replacement ] On Behalf Of KeimM43@...

Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007

12:22 PM

Joint Replacement

Subject: Re:

Hello all

Joi, they kept telling me I was too young

also. I finally changed Drs and boy am I glad I did. I had replacement and

it is getting better each day.

Keim

See AOL's top

rated recipes and easy

ways to stay in shape for winter.

I was 51 when I had it done and I too needed it done earlier but the Dr for a couple of years kept telling me I was too young. I am ready to have my other one done because my new knee feels so much better than the other one. I plan to have the right one done after the first of the year. I still have some stiffness but I expect that since I had it done the last part of Oct.

KeimSee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

, we can all sympathize with you. It's so hard some days and you just

have to take one day at a time.

There are things your doctor can do to help make some of it more bearable

for you so you have to discuss the options. Some of the side effects will

come and go - it's great when they GO!

If you feel depressed, it's imperative that you talk to your doctor about

that - there's no reason why you should have to suffer through this. There

are many here who can tell you how anti-depressants pulled them through and

it's crucial that you take care of it. I know how you feel about adding

more drugs when you feel screwed up already. I went through 24 weeks of tx

also on meds to neuropathy, rheumatoid arthritis and glaucoma plus

infections here and there, etc. You start to lose track of it all and have

to start charting when to take what pill!!

Have you had any blood results? At 14 weeks, you should have been tested by

now.

Anytime you need to unload your thoughts, just come here and let it all

out...we always listen and support one another.

Dorothy

_____

[mailto:Hepatitis C ] On Behalf Of georgebm61

Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 5:27 AM

Hepatitis C

i'm george i have hepc genotype 1a been on treatment for 14 weeks out

of 48 and although some of the symptoms are not bad some seem

intolerable. i'm all broken out with sores all over my body my red and

white blood counts are low i'm always dizzy and light headed and this

killer headache seams to never go away. my hair thinned out bad enough

that i just shave it easier that way. I keep telling people that i'm

depressed but people tell me i'm not because i always have a smile on

my face but inside i want to just die. i'm not sure if i want to take

anything for it because my body is screwed up enough. they are giving

me abien to help sleep so now i get about 4 hrs a day. anyway i just

needed to get some ofthis off my chest so hopefully it would ease the

pain thank you for being there

Guest guest

>

> , we can all sympathize with you. It's so hard some days and

you just

> have to take one day at a time.

>

>

>

> There are things your doctor can do to help make some of it more

bearable

> for you so you have to discuss the options. Some of the side

effects will

> come and go - it's great when they GO!

>

>

>

> If you feel depressed, it's imperative that you talk to your doctor

about

> that - there's no reason why you should have to suffer through

this. There

> are many here who can tell you how anti-depressants pulled them

through and

> it's crucial that you take care of it. I know how you feel about

adding

> more drugs when you feel screwed up already. I went through 24

weeks of tx

> also on meds to neuropathy, rheumatoid arthritis and glaucoma plus

> infections here and there, etc. You start to lose track of it all

and have

> to start charting when to take what pill!!

>

>

>

> Have you had any blood results? At 14 weeks, you should have been

tested by

> now.

>

>

>

> Anytime you need to unload your thoughts, just come here and let it

all

> out...we always listen and support one another.

>

>

>

> Dorothy

>

> it's been 3yrs for me, since then I've a hip replaced and running

into all kinds of joint problems.

all I can say is that it gets MUCH better.

Iam 1A also but the interfuron did it in 7wks but had to do the year.

My wife hung in there with me but 2yrs later left me.

heh, life goes on. I'm 52 but have time left to enjoy.

God bless you all!!!!

>

> _____

>

> From: Hepatitis C

> [mailto:Hepatitis C ] On Behalf Of

georgebm61

> Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 5:27 AM

> Hepatitis C

> Subject: hello all

>

>

>

> i'm george i have hepc genotype 1a been on treatment for 14 weeks

out

> of 48 and although some of the symptoms are not bad some seem

> intolerable. i'm all broken out with sores all over my body my red

and

> white blood counts are low i'm always dizzy and light headed and

this

> killer headache seams to never go away. my hair thinned out bad

enough

> that i just shave it easier that way. I keep telling people that

i'm

> depressed but people tell me i'm not because i always have a smile

on

> my face but inside i want to just die. i'm not sure if i want to

take

> anything for it because my body is screwed up enough. they are

giving

> me abien to help sleep so now i get about 4 hrs a day. anyway i

just

> needed to get some ofthis off my chest so hopefully it would ease

the

> pain thank you for being there

>

>

>

>

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hey mate,

there's a reason why you are feeling this way. and notwithstanding the fact

that the drug

you are taking is extremely toxic and the liver just can't deal with it.

Anyway, there's a new all natural product out in the market that will totally

offset these

symptoms you have and will take the toxicity burden off your liver.

You shold get it right away and share with others if it helps you.

>

> i'm george i have hepc genotype 1a been on treatment for 14 weeks out

> intolerable. i'm all broken out with sores all over my body my red and

> white blood counts are low i'm always dizzy and light headed and this

> killer headache seams to never go away. my hair thinned out bad enough

> that i just shave it easier that way. I keep telling people that i'm

> depressed but people tell me i'm not because i always have a smile on

> my face but inside i want to just die. i'm not sure if i want to take

> anything for it because my body is screwed up enough. they are giving

> me abien to help sleep so now i get about 4 hrs a day. anyway i just

> needed to get some ofthis off my chest so hopefully it would ease the

> pain thank you for being there

>

Guest guest

Hey mate,

there's a reason why you are feeling this way. and notwithstanding the fact

that the drug

you are taking is extremely toxic and the liver just can't deal with it.

Anyway, there's a new all natural product out in the market that will totally

offset these

symptoms you have and will take the toxicity burden off your liver.

You shold get it right away and share with others if it helps you.

>

> i'm george i have hepc genotype 1a been on treatment for 14 weeks out

> intolerable. i'm all broken out with sores all over my body my red and

> white blood counts are low i'm always dizzy and light headed and this

> killer headache seams to never go away. my hair thinned out bad enough

> that i just shave it easier that way. I keep telling people that i'm

> depressed but people tell me i'm not because i always have a smile on

> my face but inside i want to just die. i'm not sure if i want to take

> anything for it because my body is screwed up enough. they are giving

> me abien to help sleep so now i get about 4 hrs a day. anyway i just

> needed to get some ofthis off my chest so hopefully it would ease the