RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Hello All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ha ha. I didn't know if would know that i'm joking!

On Fri Jul 16th, 2010 2:07 AM EDT fritolay66 wrote:

>Still smiling and just had to do this again.....  :)*

>

>

>

>

>________________________________

>From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Fri, July 16, 2010 12:52:46 AM

>Subject: Re: Re: Hello All

>

>Hahaha!!  You are a funny guy.  :)*

>

>Frito

>

>

>

>

>From: <danielwalker94949>

>bird mites

>Sent: Fri, July 16, 2010 12:45:15 AM

>

>Who is Pete?

>

>On Fri Jul 16th, 2010 1:30 AM EDT fritolay66 wrote:

>

>>Lynn,

>>

>>Just because boric acid is made from Borax, does not mean they are the same

>>thing.  Borax is a salt.  Boric acid is made from a chemical reaction of Borax

>>with an acid.  So although Boric Acid is made from Borax, they are not the

same

>

>>entity.  DO NOT EVER INGEST BORIC ACID.  And if you are referring to

Wikipedia's

>>

>>information, it is inaccurate in its toxicity concerning Boric Acid.  Borax

has

>

>>the toxicity of table salt NOT Boric Acid.  Boric acid is incredibly toxic if

>>ingested due to the chemical reaction with hypochloric acid!!  If Boric Acid

is

>

>>ingested or inhaled over a certain threshold, you may very well invite kidney

>>failure and a whole host of new issues on top of what you already suffer.  On

>>top of all that, some of the cheaper pesticidal boric acids some were

promoting

>

>>here when I left the first time are also cut with cobalt and other heavy

>>metals.  DO NOT ingest Boric Acid EVER.  Its a freakin pesticide for pete

>>sakes.  I want no mistakes on this one by anyone here!!  The last thing I want

>>to read from anyone here is just what I have described. 

>>

>>

>>Very concerned about any mistakes on this one and in better health to you

>>all....

>>

>>Frito

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>____________ _________ _________ __

>>From: Lynn <torpedolynn>

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Thu, July 15, 2010 5:46:27 PM

>>Subject: Re: Hello All

>>

>> 

>>Hi Frito

>>

>>When I tried to research it online at the bottom of Whikia it said that boric

>>acid is from Borax. Unless I am not understanding that. I had to take a wild

>>guess that they chemically change it somehow to make Borax into Boric Acid.

Why

>

>>does the Borax kill the ants and pincher bugs and does not slowly poison us? I

>>have a hard time reading and understanding things. I am a verbal person. Tell

it

>>

>>to me and I can sing it. lol. I have to reread everything over and over hoping

>>to get it right.

>>

>>In Light Lynn

>>

>>

>>> > >

>>> > > Yes, I was wondering the same thing. Borax can't be good to ingest...

isn't

>>>

>>>

>>> >it boric acid? I put boric acid around some of my plants this year, like

>>>tomato

>>>

>>> >plants and it burned the heck out of them... so live and learn, but borax

>>>would

>>>

>>> >be similar. Could burn the inside of the body.

>>> > >

>>> > >

>>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Haha , Pete is the guy that drank boric acid and now he is in a coma, so for Pete's Sake don't try it yourself!! Haha. Just kidding. You reaaly may be to young to know this but "For Pete's Sake" is an old phrase that I grew up hearing when an adult was perturbed about something. I have no idea of the origin or who the heck "Pete" is but just so you know it's an old phrase and there is no Pete here that Frito is referring to : / )Sent from my iPhoneOn Jul 16, 2010, at 1:36 AM, <danielwalker94949@...> wrote:

Ha ha. I didn't know if would know that i'm joking!

On Fri Jul 16th, 2010 2:07 AM EDT fritolay66 wrote:

>Still smiling and just had to do this again..... :)*

>

>

>

>

>From: fritolay66 <fritolay66@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Fri, July 16, 2010 12:52:46 AM

>

>

>Hahaha!! You are a funny guy. :)*

>

>Frito

>

>

>

>

>From: <danielwalker94949>

>bird mites

>Sent: Fri, July 16, 2010 12:45:15 AM

>

>

>Who is Pete?

>

>On Fri Jul 16th, 2010 1:30 AM EDT fritolay66 wrote:

>

>>Lynn,

>>

>>Just because boric acid is made from Borax, does not mean they are the same

>>thing. Borax is a salt. Boric acid is made from a chemical reaction of Borax

>>with an acid. So although Boric Acid is made from Borax, they are not the same

>

>>entity. DO NOT EVER INGEST BORIC ACID. And if you are referring to Wikipedia's

>>

>>information, it is inaccurate in its toxicity concerning Boric Acid. Borax has

>

>>the toxicity of table salt NOT Boric Acid. Boric acid is incredibly toxic if

>>ingested due to the chemical reaction with hypochloric acid!! If Boric Acid is

>

>>ingested or inhaled over a certain threshold, you may very well invite kidney

>>failure and a whole host of new issues on top of what you already suffer. On

>>top of all that, some of the cheaper pesticidal boric acids some were promoting

>

>>here when I left the first time are also cut with cobalt and other heavy

>>metals. DO NOT ingest Boric Acid EVER. Its a freakin pesticide for pete

>>sakes. I want no mistakes on this one by anyone here!! The last thing I want

>>to read from anyone here is just what I have described.

>>

>>

>>Very concerned about any mistakes on this one and in better health to you

>>all....

>>

>>Frito

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>____________ _________ _________ __

>>From: Lynn <torpedolynn>

>>bird mites

>>Sent: Thu, July 15, 2010 5:46:27 PM

>>Subject: Re: Hello All

>>

>>

>>Hi Frito

>>

>>When I tried to research it online at the bottom of Whikia it said that boric

>>acid is from Borax. Unless I am not understanding that. I had to take a wild

>>guess that they chemically change it somehow to make Borax into Boric Acid. Why

>

>>does the Borax kill the ants and pincher bugs and does not slowly poison us? I

>>have a hard time reading and understanding things. I am a verbal person. Tell it

>>

>>to me and I can sing it. lol. I have to reread everything over and over hoping

>>to get it right.

>>

>>In Light Lynn

>>

>>

>>> > >

>>> > > Yes, I was wondering the same thing. Borax can't be good to ingest... isn't

>>>

>>>

>>> >it boric acid? I put boric acid around some of my plants this year, like

>>>tomato

>>>

>>> >plants and it burned the heck out of them... so live and learn, but borax

>>>would

>>>

>>> >be similar. Could burn the inside of the body.

>>> > >

>>> > >

>>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Reply to sender |

Reply to group |

Reply via web post |

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic

(25)

Recent Activity:

New Members

Visit Your Group

MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Toolbar now.

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest •

Guest guest

Oh geesh.....does that mean I am older....and perturbed? hahaha!!

I actually grew up hearing it from my ever proper southern born grandmother when she was perturbed. It was her form of socially acceptable and in public "cussing". (rolling eyes here)

Frito

From: Rush <rushtessman@...>"bird mites " <bird mites >Sent: Fri, July 16, 2010 4:06:58 AMSubject: Re: Re: Hello All

Haha , Pete is the guy that drank boric acid and now he is in a coma, so for Pete's Sake don't try it yourself!! Haha. Just kidding. You reaaly may be to young to know this but "For Pete's Sake" is an old phrase that I grew up hearing when an adult was perturbed about something. I have no idea of the origin or who the heck "Pete" is but just so you know it's an old phrase and there is no Pete here that Frito is referring to : / )Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2010, at 1:36 AM, <danielwalker94949> wrote:

Ha ha. I didn't know if would know that i'm joking!On Fri Jul 16th, 2010 2:07 AM EDT fritolay66 wrote:>Still smiling and just had to do this again..... :)*>>>>>____________ _________ _________ __>From: fritolay66 <fritolay66 (DOT) com>>bird mites>Sent: Fri, July 16, 2010 12:52:46 AM>Subject: Re: Re: Hello All>> >Hahaha!! You are

a funny guy. :)*>>Frito>>>>>____________ _________ _________ __>From: <danielwalker94949>>bird mites>Sent: Fri, July 16, 2010 12:45:15 AM>Subject: Re: Re: Hello All>> >Who is Pete?>>On Fri Jul 16th, 2010 1:30 AM EDT fritolay66 wrote:>>>Lynn,>>>>Just because boric acid is made from Borax, does not mean they are the same >>thing. Borax is a salt. Boric acid is made from a chemical reaction of Borax >>with an acid. So although Boric Acid is made from Borax, they are not the same >>>entity. DO NOT EVER INGEST BORIC ACID. And if you are referring to Wikipedia's >>>>information, it is

inaccurate in its toxicity concerning Boric Acid. Borax has >>>the toxicity of table salt NOT Boric Acid. Boric acid is incredibly toxic if >>ingested due to the chemical reaction with hypochloric acid!! If Boric Acid is >>>ingested or inhaled over a certain threshold, you may very well invite kidney >>failure and a whole host of new issues on top of what you already suffer. On >>top of all that, some of the cheaper pesticidal boric acids some were promoting >>>here when I left the first time are also cut with cobalt and other heavy >>metals. DO NOT ingest Boric Acid EVER. Its a freakin pesticide for pete >>sakes. I want no mistakes on this one by anyone here!! The last thing I want >>to read from anyone here is just what I have described. >>>>>>Very concerned

about any mistakes on this one and in better health to you >>all....>>>>Frito>>>>>>>>>>____________ _________ _________ __>>From: Lynn <torpedolynn>>>bird mites>>Sent: Thu, July 15, 2010 5:46:27 PM>>Subject: Re: Hello All>>>> >>Hi Frito>>>>When I tried to research it online at the bottom of Whikia it said that boric >>acid is from Borax. Unless I am not understanding that. I had to take a wild >>guess that they chemically change it somehow to make Borax into Boric Acid. Why >>>does the Borax kill the ants and pincher bugs and does not slowly poison us? I >>have a hard time reading and understanding things. I am a verbal

person. Tell it >>>>to me and I can sing it. lol. I have to reread everything over and over hoping >>to get it right.>>>>In Light Lynn>>>>>>> > >>>> > > Yes, I was wondering the same thing. Borax can't be good to ingest... isn't >>>>>>>>> >it boric acid? I put boric acid around some of my plants this year, like >>>tomato >>>>>> >plants and it burned the heck out of them... so live and learn, but borax >>>would >>>>>> >be similar. Could burn the inside of the body.>>> > > >>> > > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (25)

Recent Activity:

New Members 4

Visit Your Group

MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Toolbar now.

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

Guest guest

No Frito not at all, b/c that would imply that I'm older too. Haha. I guess it is a southern thing as I'm in the south as wellSent from my iPhoneOn Jul 16, 2010, at 10:34 AM, fritolay66 <fritolay66@...> wrote:

Oh geesh.....does that mean I am older....and perturbed? hahaha!!

I actually grew up hearing it from my ever proper southern born grandmother when she was perturbed. It was her form of socially acceptable and in public "cussing". (rolling eyes here)

Frito

From: Rush <rushtessman >"bird mites " <bird mites >Sent: Fri, July 16, 2010 4:06:58 AMSubject: Re: Re: Hello All

Haha , Pete is the guy that drank boric acid and now he is in a coma, so for Pete's Sake don't try it yourself!! Haha. Just kidding. You reaaly may be to young to know this but "For Pete's Sake" is an old phrase that I grew up hearing when an adult was perturbed about something. I have no idea of the origin or who the heck "Pete" is but just so you know it's an old phrase and there is no Pete here that Frito is referring to : / )Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2010, at 1:36 AM, <danielwalker94949> wrote:

Ha ha. I didn't know if would know that i'm joking!On Fri Jul 16th, 2010 2:07 AM EDT fritolay66 wrote:>Still smiling and just had to do this again..... :)*>>>>>____________ _________ _________ __>From: fritolay66 <fritolay66 (DOT) com>>bird mites>Sent: Fri, July 16, 2010 12:52:46 AM>Subject: Re: Re: Hello All>>

>Hahaha!! You are

a funny guy. :)*>>Frito>>>>>____________ _________ _________ __>From: <danielwalker94949>>bird mites>Sent: Fri, July 16, 2010 12:45:15 AM>Subject: Re: Re: Hello All>> >Who is Pete?>>On Fri Jul 16th, 2010 1:30 AM EDT fritolay66 wrote:>>>Lynn,>>>>Just because boric acid is made from Borax, does not mean they are the same >>thing. Borax is a salt. Boric acid is made from a chemical reaction of Borax >>with an acid. So although Boric Acid is made from Borax, they are not the same >>>entity. DO NOT EVER INGEST BORIC ACID. And if you are referring to Wikipedia's

>>>>information, it is

inaccurate in its toxicity concerning Boric Acid. Borax has >>>the toxicity of table salt NOT Boric Acid. Boric acid is incredibly toxic if >>ingested due to the chemical reaction with hypochloric acid!! If Boric Acid is >>>ingested or inhaled over a certain threshold, you may very well invite kidney >>failure and a whole host of new issues on top of what you already suffer. On >>top of all that, some of the cheaper pesticidal boric acids some were promoting >>>here when I left the first time are also cut with cobalt and other heavy >>metals. DO NOT ingest Boric Acid EVER. Its a freakin pesticide for pete >>sakes. I want no mistakes on this one by anyone here!! The last thing I want >>to read from anyone here is just what I have described. >>>>>>Very concerned

about any mistakes on this one and in better health to you >>all....>>>>Frito>>>>>>>>>>____________ _________ _________ __>>From: Lynn <torpedolynn>>>bird mites>>Sent: Thu, July 15, 2010 5:46:27 PM>>Subject: Re: Hello All>>>> >>Hi Frito>>>>When I tried to research it online at the bottom of Whikia it said that boric >>acid is from Borax. Unless I am not understanding that. I had to take a wild >>guess that they chemically change it somehow to make Borax into Boric Acid. Why >>>does the Borax kill the ants and pincher bugs and does not slowly poison us? I >>have a hard time reading and

understanding things. I am a verbal

person. Tell it >>>>to me and I can sing it. lol. I have to reread everything over and over hoping >>to get it right.>>>>In Light Lynn>>>>>>> > >>>> > > Yes, I was wondering the same thing. Borax can't be good to ingest... isn't >>>>>>>>> >it boric acid? I put boric acid around some of my plants this year, like >>>tomato >>>>>> >plants and it burned the heck out of them... so live and learn, but borax >>>would >>>>>> >be similar. Could burn the inside of the body.>>> > > >>> > > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (25)

Recent Activity:

New Members 4

Visit Your Group

MARKETPLACE

Reply to sender |

Reply to group |

Guest guest

No, no not angry. Just incredibly concerned and scared I would come on here someday and find out someone accidently ingested Boric acid and sufferered extreme damage. If you go to the earthclinic site, you will find that there are some whom have done just this. Taken Boric Acid. Even though it is literally pasted everywhere on the site to not confuse the two. And the reason why in every response I must simply post the following, DO NOT INGEST BORIC ACID.

I absolutely know I can come off as quite serious, but I wasn't angry, just extremely concerned actually, downright scared about accidents by lack of understanding.

I absolutely do care.

Frito

From: Lynn <torpedolynn@...>bird mites Sent: Fri, July 16, 2010 10:47:54 AMSubject: Re: Hello All

Thank you for the info. I never would take Boric Acid. I just thought it was a concentration of the Borax. Glad to see it is different. Still I am a scardy cat and would not take the Borax either just because I use it to poison ants. Also learned something new. I did not know Borax was a salt. Why does Borax kill the ants? My best guess is that it acts like drinking ocean water?? Hope my first post did not make you angry. Just trying to figure it all out.In Light Lynn>> Lynn,> > Just because boric acid is made from Borax, does not mean they are the same > thing. Borax is a salt. Boric acid is made from a chemical reaction of Borax > with an acid. So although Boric

Acid is made from Borax, they are not the same > entity. DO NOT EVER INGEST BORIC ACID. And if you are referring to Wikipedia's > information, it is inaccurate in its toxicity concerning Boric Acid. Borax has > the toxicity of table salt NOT Boric Acid. Boric acid is incredibly toxic if > ingested due to the chemical reaction with hypochloric acid!! If Boric Acid is > ingested or inhaled over a certain threshold, you may very well invite kidney > failure and a whole host of new issues on top of what you already suffer. On > top of all that, some of the cheaper pesticidal boric acids some were promoting > here when I left the first time are also cut with cobalt and other heavy > metals. DO NOT ingest Boric Acid EVER. Its a freakin pesticide for pete > sakes. I want no mistakes on this one by anyone here!!Â

The last thing I want > to read from anyone here is just what I have described. > > > Very concerned about any mistakes on this one and in better health to you > all....> > Frito

Guest guest

Frito thank You for Your strong warning...I do not see any anger at all only concern and caring ...Love,RoseFrom: fritolay66 <fritolay66@...>bird mites Sent: Fri, July 16, 2010 1:00:01 PMSubject: Re: Re: Hello All

No, no not angry. Just incredibly concerned and scared I would come on here someday and find out someone accidently ingested Boric acid and sufferered extreme damage. If you go to the earthclinic site, you will find that there are some whom have done just this. Taken Boric Acid. Even though it is literally pasted everywhere on the site to not confuse the two. And the reason why in every response I must simply post the following, DO NOT INGEST BORIC ACID.

I absolutely know I can come off as quite serious, but I wasn't angry, just extremely concerned actually, downright scared about accidents by lack of understanding.

I absolutely do care.

Frito

From: Lynn <torpedolynn>bird mitesSent: Fri, July 16, 2010 10:47:54 AMSubject: Re: Hello All

Thank you for the info. I never would take Boric Acid. I just thought it was a concentration of the Borax. Glad to see it is different. Still I am a scardy cat and would not take the Borax either just because I use it to poison ants. Also learned something new. I did not know Borax was a salt. Why does Borax kill the ants? My best guess is that it acts like drinking ocean water?? Hope my first post did not make you angry. Just trying to figure it all out.In Light Lynn>> Lynn,> > Just because boric acid is made from Borax, does not mean they are the same > thing. Borax is a salt. Boric acid is made from a chemical reaction of Borax > with an acid. So

although Boric

Acid is made from Borax, they are not the same > entity. DO NOT EVER INGEST BORIC ACID. And if you are referring to Wikipedia's > information, it is inaccurate in its toxicity concerning Boric Acid. Borax has > the toxicity of table salt NOT Boric Acid. Boric acid is incredibly toxic if > ingested due to the chemical reaction with hypochloric acid!! If Boric Acid is > ingested or inhaled over a certain threshold, you may very well invite kidney > failure and a whole host of new issues on top of what you already suffer. On > top of all that, some of the cheaper pesticidal boric acids some were promoting > here when I left the first time are also cut with cobalt and other heavy > metals. DO NOT ingest Boric Acid EVER. Its a freakin pesticide for pete > sakes. I want no mistakes on this one by anyone here!!Â

The last thing I want > to read from anyone here is just what I have described. > > > Very concerned about any mistakes on this one and in better health to you > all....> > Frito

Guest guest

GreenCan you describe the positive change you had with the Borax water? Maybe you already said what changed, but my poor cognition didn't get it. Let me know, please.Thank you. Re: Hello All

I have only had one reaction to it and that was when I exceeded the 1\4 tsp (1\8 tspn for the ladies)in 32 ounces of water. I immediately threw it up. I was fine shortly thereafter. No it did not deter me from continuing as the 1st day gave me such a positive change. I just keep it at the 1\4 tsp per quart of H2O and I'm good to go.:)Green> >> > Yes, I was wondering the same thing. Borax can't be good to ingest... isn't it boric acid? I put boric acid around some of my plants this year, like tomato plants and it burned the heck out of them... so live and learn, but borax would be similar. Could burn the inside of the body.> > > >

Guest guest

's Question:

Can you describe the positive change you had with the Borax water? Maybe you

already said what changed, but my poor cognition didn't get it. Let me know,

please.

Thank you.

Absolutely.

I had been Iodine Supplementing for about 5 months, since January 2009, (SSKI

aka Potassium Iodie & Magnascent Iodine). Then in late June 2009 I read about

the Iodine & Borax (NOT Boric Acid) combination. In one quart of distilled H2O

I added 1\4 teaspoon of Borax (NOT Boric Acid), with 20 - 30 drops of SSKI

Iodine. I drank the 1st quart and within 4 - 6 hours got a major lessening of

my mite sensations on my skin. It was not all gone but the difference was quite

noticeable. Actually Joyfully noticeable.

KEEP READING as there is more you need to know about Iodine. Do not just use 20

- 30 drops of Iodine right outta the door. Research and educate yourself.

Alright as your contemplating this yourself theres more to know. Ted over on

Earthclinic talks about a mans dose (1\4 teaspoon) of Borax (NOT Boric Acid),

and a womans dose (1\8 teaspoon) of Borax (NOT Boric Acid). I also read posts

by a really knowledgeable woman (ginagirl) on curezone (CZ), she has used it

also, she may be one of the smartest people I have ever read. I believe that

Ted also recommends this in a litre of water.

More still to know

The Iodine thing is huge, we generally don't get nearly enough. And as a lady

you may be at greater risk of breast cancer. The Japanesse woman have way less

Breast cancer as a result of the Iodine in their diets.

I also did a test on myself to determine if I was allergic to Iodine. I put one

drop of Iodine on my wrist, spread it around and waited for 24 hours to see if

there was a reaction. No reaction for me, so I started. Please start slowly (1

drop of SSKI), so as to avoid feeling like crap... Also keep yourself well

hydrated. I also do not take both versions of Iodine at the same time.

Iodine is refered to as Iodine supplementing\Loading. There are companion

nutrients that go along with this, Selenium, Flax Oil, and others as well,

research these over at CZ. I use 2 brazil nut'z fresh cracked for my Selenium,

(from Hulda ).

At one point I put off investigating Iodine for a year. That was a bad choice

on my part. Allow yourself to do a large book report on Iodine and its

consumption. You won't be sorry. I do not have online access for my computer

or I'd have address's for you for the search. On CZ in the Iodine forum look

out for post's by Trapperkcmo, Vulcanell, girl.

There is also a Shevin, MD, that has a Salt Loading protocol to clear

bromide detox symptoms while taking Iodine.

Curezone has a great google search feature.

Happy researching and recovering from your stuff.

Green

P.S. Have you down loaded " Lessons from the miracle doctors " from

jonbarron.net? Great info.

Contact Shield Bearer Inc at 817-868-1400 for Magnascent Iodine.

Guest guest

Thank you Green. I'm already taking natural thyroid, so maybe the iodine would be too much for my thyroid to handle... had not quite a lot of iodine at one time after doing much of Hulda 's cleanses. She had recommended taking iodine and painting it on the bottom of the foot to see how quickly it absorbs into the body. If after it is painted on the foot it disappears quickly into the body, there is deficiency. I did that. I was deficient. I am quite tolerant to iodine. Thank you once again! I printed it out this time. Re: Hello All

's Question:Can you describe the positive change you had with the Borax water? Maybe you already said what changed, but my poor cognition didn't get it. Let me know, please.Thank you.Absolutely. I had been Iodine Supplementing for about 5 months, since January 2009, (SSKI aka Potassium Iodie & Magnascent Iodine). Then in late June 2009 I read about the Iodine & Borax (NOT Boric Acid) combination. In one quart of distilled H2O I added 1\4 teaspoon of Borax (NOT Boric Acid), with 20 - 30 drops of SSKI Iodine. I drank the 1st quart and within 4 - 6 hours got a major lessening of my mite sensations on my skin. It was not all gone but the difference was quite noticeable. Actually Joyfully noticeable.KEEP READING as there is more you need to know about Iodine. Do not just use 20 - 30 drops of Iodine right outta the door. Research and educate yourself.Alright as your contemplating this yourself theres more to know. Ted over on Earthclinic talks about a mans dose (1\4 teaspoon) of Borax (NOT Boric Acid), and a womans dose (1\8 teaspoon) of Borax (NOT Boric Acid). I also read posts by a really knowledgeable woman (ginagirl) on curezone (CZ), she has used it also, she may be one of the smartest people I have ever read. I believe that Ted also recommends this in a litre of water.More still to knowThe Iodine thing is huge, we generally don't get nearly enough. And as a lady you may be at greater risk of breast cancer. The Japanesse woman have way less Breast cancer as a result of the Iodine in their diets.I also did a test on myself to determine if I was allergic to Iodine. I put one drop of Iodine on my wrist, spread it around and waited for 24 hours to see if there was a reaction. No reaction for me, so I started. Please start slowly (1 drop of SSKI), so as to avoid feeling like crap... Also keep yourself well hydrated. I also do not take both versions of Iodine at the same time.Iodine is refered to as Iodine supplementing\Loading. There are companion nutrients that go along with this, Selenium, Flax Oil, and others as well, research these over at CZ. I use 2 brazil nut'z fresh cracked for my Selenium, (from Hulda ).At one point I put off investigating Iodine for a year. That was a bad choice on my part. Allow yourself to do a large book report on Iodine and its consumption. You won't be sorry. I do not have online access for my computer or I'd have address's for you for the search. On CZ in the Iodine forum look out for post's by Trapperkcmo, Vulcanell, girl.There is also a Shevin, MD, that has a Salt Loading protocol to clear bromide detox symptoms while taking Iodine.Curezone has a great google search feature.Happy researching and recovering from your stuff.GreenP.S. Have you down loaded "Lessons from the miracle doctors" from jonbarron.net? Great info.Contact Shield Bearer Inc at 817-868-1400 for Magnascent Iodine.

Guest guest

Hey, Theresa,

I didn't start journaling at the beginning either, but about five surgeries into it, I decided she might want to know some of this stuff. I requested a copy of her records from the hospital. It is amazing how much you will remember reading through it. We are on year five and have now had 13 surgeries. I feel like when she is grown up, she will need to know her medical history, and she might want to know how we all felt about it and her.

I also know where you are coming from on the hope that she will take care of herself when she is out of my care!!!! I am dreading college--good thing she is only 7!:)

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 1:32 AM, Theresa <cnmorespots@...> wrote:

In 2003 our then 3 year old son went in for tubes and c-toma was found in his Left ear. And so the journey began. His story is similar to all that I have read here. Yet it's him, our baby. I would tell myself, it's not cancer, children are dying from cancer. 100 years ago my son wouldn't survive this diagnoses. Stay stong. Hang in. The first surgery being the most invasive. Then every summer 2004, 2005, 2006. Finally cleared of c-toma and considered to have a " safe " ear. We then went to annual check-ups or cleaning out of debris. Fast foward to 2010. 2003-2006 really seems like a blur, I can barely recall. We have moved, we have switched insurance. Time for a new ENT. Call the GP he recomends. Go meet new DR. File is two inches thick, and a map to the inside of my son's ear. This Dr. is concerned, seems like a lot of debris...could be return of c-toma. Noooo. Hang on. Roller coaster starts here. Waves of emotion. I just wanted to forget. ENT orders a ct scan. Wants the boy now 11 to see a specialist. Son is shaken. HATES Dr.'s looking, touching, talking about his " bionical " ear. We meet new Dr. Nice. He's not as concerned, after our visit, he stated not likely c-toma to return after 4 years. (whew) But there are some things that need to be taken care of. " call my office, talk to kathy. Give her this code. L mod rad mastiod, ocr cartliage. Set up surgery. No rush,but soon. " sigh, BTW my son said, " he likes this Dr, He had alot of hair on his chest. "

Thehardest part is the swimming issue. He just wants to dive into the water and swim.The questions from other kids about his ear. I think we all would like to pretend this wasn't an issue, then someone brings it up just as we forget about it.

Regret: I wish I would of kept a journal, blog, or something, that I could look back on a remember exactly.I made my son pinky swear he would Never. EVER. neglet his ear. If I am gone, or he's on his own, he will be on his own....someday.

C-toma is a journey. It's lifelong, it's a part of you. But don't let it define you.If I was with you...I'd give you a big hug. Take care of yourself.Theresa------------------------------------

Guest guest

I have been cholesteatoma free for almost 15 years, but a couple years ago I started a blog to have a journal of my journey and how you are right…it will always be a part of

my life…but will not define my life. I love that you wrote that!

My blog address is

http://lisaceardisease.blogspot.com if you are interested…

IDQ Companies

Guest guest

Thanks .....I looked over your blog, thanks for sharing the link. So good to know of others and their situtations. It is such a personal experience that is shared by many. And you do feel alone at times. I am really glad I joined the group. (facebook too) I was in a stage in regards to our son I just wanted to close my eyes and wish it away. Or pray it away. Something. It's here to stay. I would love to know how everyone address the swimming issue. Is there some fantastic device out there we don't know about that would allow the kid to swim? If not someone smart should invent it. Well good meeting you .

God Bless,

Theresa

From: Christenson, <lisa.christenson@...>Subject: Re: Hello All"cholesteatoma " <cholesteatoma >Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2010, 6:46 AM

I have been cholesteatoma free for almost 15 years, but a couple years ago I started a blog to have a journal of my journey and how you are right…it will always be a part of my life…but will not define my life. I love that you wrote that!

My blog address is http://lisaceardisease.blogspot.com if you are interested…

IDQ Companies

Guest guest

First of all - I would like to welcome all the folks that have joined our group in my absence!! The more the merrier??? Please ask any questions that come to mind. The only stupid question, is the one you didn't ask.My name is Gloria and I'm @# years old. Also, I'm Canadian from almost the furthest west you can go! I was a genotype 1b and did treatment the first time in 2004/2005. Unfortunately, that ended with me as a Non-Responder. For the next 3-1/2 yrs, I literally wondered what would get me first. Either the cirrhosis or the new treatment that we started hearing

about.Well, in very early 2009, I was asked to participate in a clinical trial with the Telaprivir. As it turned out, the liver biopsy showed that I was actually in early stage cirrhosis. I'm very grateful to say that I am "cured" of HepC now!! This round of tx was tough on me more in the emotional sense. Of course I had the fatigue; but, I had been taught prior to the 1st treatment, to plan to take the whole weekend off after a Friday night shot. So, for 48 weeks, both times, I rarely ever got out of my jammies. However, I began treatment using an anti-depressant prior to. Then, I had to have that raised when I began to have suicidal thoughts. Six months later, along with the anti-d's I was still taking, my Dr. added another type to my list.At the 6 month level, an Ultra Sound showed a couple of curious spots on my liver. However, being the summer (holidays), I wasn't asked to go

back to get a CT Scan until October (9 month) level. Gastro did advise me that in all likelihood, I had cancer tumours; but, recommended staying with tx until the last 3 months were up and that way, they could also take another CT for comparison. That was done in late Jan 2010 and on Feb 2, I learned that I did indeed have liver cancer. So, last April I was booked into the very large Vancouver hospital and the surgeon performed a liver resection on me. The follow up test showed that everything was in fine shape.Then, I had my first semi-annual Ultra Sound at the end of October AND it came back with another one of those little spots. So, once again, I am waiting until the 3 months passes and another CT Scan will be performed. Truthfully, the Drs and myself, do really know what it is. I'm just waiting to find out what they will do with this one.As if all of this has not been enough, I've had

several other wicked things happen in my life this past year. My husband, with whom I was separated, died peacefully on the morning of Dec 24th. Then, we learned on Jan 1st that my baby brother (I have 4) has inoperable colon cancer. By night before yesterday, he had been taken into the hospital in excruciating pain and they had to go in and remove a very large tumour, as well as remove a couple of organs. It is expected that he really only has days left to live and maybe just hours. That is why I have not spent too much time here.Now I need to go up to my bedroom (see Teri - I do have an upstairs) and pray that my brother will be able to leave this life painlessly.Gloria

Guest guest

Winnie,

Thank you for telling me this. I live in Illinois. I just found out yesterday

that that some of the shots were used with aborted fetuses. I do not like this

please if you can help me locate a dr. that would require less visits and accept

my state medical card.

Amy

Hello All

Vaccinations

> My name is Amy

>

> I am a SAHM with 4 wonderful children.

>

> A 6, 4 1/2, 3 yr old and a 4 mo old

>

> My 4 and 3 yr old are both in Speech

>

> I am strongly thinking about not getting vaccines any more.

>

> When I told Dr. about this she said (for my baby) that she has

> seen her patients die simply not being vaccinated. And there is

> nothing she can do about this either.

>

> So I gave my daughter her 2 mo shots

>

> because I did not want her to die from Whooping cough

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Amy,

Pertussis ( whooping cough) vaccine is associated scientifically with a

significantly increased rate of asthma. Asthma is a serious life-long condition

that threatens your child. My son has been hospitalized for asthma several times

in ICU. His is severe and he cannot take controlling steroids as the vaccines

have damaged his mitochondria and he suffers severe side effects from the

steroids. He is at risk from dying from asthma for his entire life and must

depend on dangerous medications just to stay alive. Oh, by the way, he was fully

vaccinated against pertussis and still caught it in the 4th grade, triggering 2

years of severe asthma related issues before we got some control again. He is 13

now and HATES asthma!

>

> Hi, Amy--welcome! Glad to have you here. It's great that you're questioning

vaccines and too bad that your doctor tried to scare you with a simple statement

and no proof. Unvaccinated children do not just drop dead for merely being

unvaccinated. That is just pure nonsense. And if her patients died, it's because

she's apparently clueless how to care for sick children. Trust me, it is NOT

from lack of vaccinating. Most outbreaks of disease are in vaccinated children

anyway.

>

> Whooping cough. Until your child receives all 4-5 shots (done by kindergarten

age, depends on your state), they will not be " fully protected. " But fully

protected only means as fully as they can offer, which is anywhere from 40-80%.

So, not fully at all. Far from it. Just a dangerous gamble.

>

> Plus, no doctor will guarantee it will work. Ask your doctor. Ask if this one

shot will protect your child until the 4 month shot. She's lying if she says

yes. And you need a yes or no answer. There is no in between with this. There is

no " it will be a milder case " unless she is psychic.

>

> Unfortunately, your 2 month old has gained absolutely nothing except risk to

her health and life by getting a shot then because it's only the first one. It's

just not enough yet. This is very important to understand because young babies

are the most fragile among us and cannot withstand the effects of the vaccine as

well. And the whooping cough vaccine is one of the most dangerous vaccines.

>

> So, if it's not going to work at all when they're babies, and it's barely

going to work (according to them) when they're older, you might as well put it

off until you've researched more. I would start here:

(http://vacbook.com/vsm.htm) This is the best book for parents new to this

issue. In it you will see graphs of how diseases declined BEFORE vaccines came

along. That was shocking to me to discover that something else made people

healthier. That something was better sanitation and nutrition. It's that simple.

>

> In the meantime, I would only take my child to see the doctor if she's sick,

not for these checkups which are in reality vaccine visits. What state do you

live in? Maybe you can use a doctor who uses natural treatments rather than one

who tries to control health through vaccines and drugs.

>

> Winnie

>

> Hello All

> Vaccinations

>

> > My name is Amy

> >

> > I am a SAHM with 4 wonderful children.

> >

> > A 6, 4 1/2, 3 yr old and a 4 mo old

> >

> > My 4 and 3 yr old are both in Speech

> >

> > I am strongly thinking about not getting vaccines any more.

> >

> > When I told Dr. about this she said (for my baby) that she has

> > seen her patients die simply not being vaccinated. And there is

> > nothing she can do about this either.

> >

> > So I gave my daughter her 2 mo shots

> >

> > because I did not want her to die from Whooping cough

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Amy, Sorry to hear you were misled by your doctor in that way. It's not uncommon. I suggest you read some of the information on the other side of the issue, both online and maybe get a few of the books out there before you give any more vaccinations.

Guest guest

I'm in CT, but hopefully there's someone here from Illinois who can suggest someone. Then you can call to find out if they'll accept your medical card. I think most doctors will expect you to go to certain "well child" visits, but that doesn't mean you have to go. But you would have to go occasionally to establish a relationship.

Winnie

Hello All > Vaccinations > > > My name is Amy > > > > I am a SAHM with 4 wonderful children. > > > > A 6, 4 1/2, 3 yr old and a 4 mo old > > > > My 4 and 3 yr old are both in Speech > > > > I am strongly thinking about not getting vaccines any more. > > > > When I told Dr. about this she said (for my baby) that she has > > seen her patients die simply not being vaccinated. And there > is > > nothing she can do about this either. > > > > So I gave my daughter her 2 mo shots > > > > because I did not want her to die from Whooping cough > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Amy, Just to let you know, I too am a single mother and have a medical card for my son. I haven't had any problems about vaccinations yet, as far as the doctors go. The first doctor he saw for years was VERY pro-vax, but she knew I was VERY anti-vax and never brought it up. I think they assume that when you have a medical card especially, you are making the decision not to vax purely on fear, not because you've done the research, and they want to make sure you at least bring the child in for visits so they can keep an eye on the child. That's the impression I got. She always looked a little shocked when she'd say to me "he's one of the healthiest kids I see." lol Anyway, I would have to have a form filled out by the doctor from the Health Plan, which I guess is affiliated with Medicaid, at least in our case. It would ask about immunizations and she'd always write "parent chooses not to vaccinate," and I never had a problem with the ins. co. either. Good luck.