RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Stress

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Danella,

I can totally sympathize with you. I know everyone tells us to decompress but it is so much easier said then done, when it seems we have everything piling on us at once.

I just located to Denver, left my home, my job, everything to care for my Mother as she is very ill. She not only has congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, enphazema, and she still smokes, and she is on oxyegen, she needs to have her gallbladder removed, but the Docs say they can't do it as she won't make it through the surgery. She is only 65 yrs, but looks 85 - bless her heart, she has been bi -polar/manic depressive for 35 years and has been on lithium. So I come out here to help her with her physical limitations, and then she goes into her manic state and she ends up in the mental hospital. She is very angry and sometimes violent in this state - no where the loving Mother that I know. Somedays she knows where she is at and who I am, and other days she is totally out of reality. Now the Docs are telling me she may never get any better than this - she has been on a drug called Lithium

for 35 years and after awhile and with age it just doesn't seem to work as well.

The Doctors are telling me she can no longer live alone - she needs 24 hour care - I have to work to support myself and she lives on SSDI. They now want me to put her in a nursing home that can care for the mentally ill or she will go into a insane assylam. This is breaking my heart, needless to say. I have 3 siblings - none of them will help me.

And to top it all off - I have medication that I need for blood pressure and effexxor for depression that I haven't had time or money to get. I mean the list is endless - my boyfriend decided that I don't love him as much as he loves so he left me in the midst of all this hell.

All I have right now is my faith in God - and that is what is keeping me going and sane.

Daily I get these crazy calls from my Mother telling me that I am going to put her away and throw away t he key - although she doesn't know what she is saying, it is gradly killing me.

I guess I am telling you all this, maybe to show you that the Good Lord is there for you and can pull you through if you ask...

I do try to take one day at a time, and then everyday I feel as though I am being tested for some unknown reason.

Just remember God will never give us anything that we can't handle - so hang on Girl and pray and ask for his help - he is right there with his loving arms reached out to help you.

And the other thing that helps me is coming here and venting to the gang. I haven't been on for over a year, but I have been a member since I think about 7to8 months after Deb and Liz started. This group is about the best bunch of people you will find.

TAke care of you in all the madness.....sometimes or most the time I forget to do that...

May God Bless and keep you in his loving arms...

Love, hugs and prayers

Marie

Motley <dmotley@...> wrote:

It’s impossible to get rid of all stress and difficult to learn to keep it to a minimum. Try to separate things into “things I can control” and “things I can’t control”. Then you have to work really hard to focus on the things you CAN control and not the things you can’t. When you have a lot of things that concern you, like you do now, you have to take them one at a time. For instance, your step dad: The immediate problem is a pulled muscle. That will heal, nothing for you to worry about. There’s a mass on his lungs—it is whatever it is, and you don’t know what that is yet, so don’t worry about that until they determine what the mass is. Sometimes you just have to divorce yourself from other people’s problems and not let them become yours. That doesn’t mean you don’t care,

it just means you don’t take it all on yourself.

Try baby steps first. We women tend to be control freaks and take on way too much.

De

----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of dannegrlSent: Monday, September 12, 2005 6:14 PMHepatitis Cfordummies ; b nSubject: stress

Ok I hear you all say let stress go.. Can some one tell me how?? For the most part I do ok and dont let things get too me. But lately it is impossible to NOT be stressed. Every since mom got home from the hospital the second time nothing seems to be going right. She stays depressed because she cant get her strength and energy back. I can understand that myself. But other things are adding to all the stress. Last night my step-dad went to the ER with chest pain. Luckly it is a pulled muscle BUT, they found a mass on his lungs. Plus my cousins wife died. She was ill for a little bit. She was going thru intensive chemo for cancer that had taken over her body. She turned 29 Friday. And today is her anniversary with my cousin. They have 3 girls the oldest one is only 12. This is part of life I know. But it is what is stressing me. Im having alot of trouble sleeping as well, so

that adds to all the pressure. The kids get on every last nerve. lol I love them so much. Im getting in a dont touch me mood again. so I have to pretend it dont bother me to have them sitting on me or sitting with me even. And trust me I truly love our cuddle time.GRRR ok well I vented. Sorry to you all.

d

dannella

Guest guest

Danella,

I can totally sympathize with you. I know everyone tells us to decompress but it is so much easier said then done, when it seems we have everything piling on us at once.

I just located to Denver, left my home, my job, everything to care for my Mother as she is very ill. She not only has congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, enphazema, and she still smokes, and she is on oxyegen, she needs to have her gallbladder removed, but the Docs say they can't do it as she won't make it through the surgery. She is only 65 yrs, but looks 85 - bless her heart, she has been bi -polar/manic depressive for 35 years and has been on lithium. So I come out here to help her with her physical limitations, and then she goes into her manic state and she ends up in the mental hospital. She is very angry and sometimes violent in this state - no where the loving Mother that I know. Somedays she knows where she is at and who I am, and other days she is totally out of reality. Now the Docs are telling me she may never get any better than this - she has been on a drug called Lithium

for 35 years and after awhile and with age it just doesn't seem to work as well.

The Doctors are telling me she can no longer live alone - she needs 24 hour care - I have to work to support myself and she lives on SSDI. They now want me to put her in a nursing home that can care for the mentally ill or she will go into a insane assylam. This is breaking my heart, needless to say. I have 3 siblings - none of them will help me.

And to top it all off - I have medication that I need for blood pressure and effexxor for depression that I haven't had time or money to get. I mean the list is endless - my boyfriend decided that I don't love him as much as he loves so he left me in the midst of all this hell.

All I have right now is my faith in God - and that is what is keeping me going and sane.

Daily I get these crazy calls from my Mother telling me that I am going to put her away and throw away t he key - although she doesn't know what she is saying, it is gradly killing me.

I guess I am telling you all this, maybe to show you that the Good Lord is there for you and can pull you through if you ask...

I do try to take one day at a time, and then everyday I feel as though I am being tested for some unknown reason.

Just remember God will never give us anything that we can't handle - so hang on Girl and pray and ask for his help - he is right there with his loving arms reached out to help you.

And the other thing that helps me is coming here and venting to the gang. I haven't been on for over a year, but I have been a member since I think about 7to8 months after Deb and Liz started. This group is about the best bunch of people you will find.

TAke care of you in all the madness.....sometimes or most the time I forget to do that...

May God Bless and keep you in his loving arms...

Love, hugs and prayers

Marie

Motley <dmotley@...> wrote:

It’s impossible to get rid of all stress and difficult to learn to keep it to a minimum. Try to separate things into “things I can control” and “things I can’t control”. Then you have to work really hard to focus on the things you CAN control and not the things you can’t. When you have a lot of things that concern you, like you do now, you have to take them one at a time. For instance, your step dad: The immediate problem is a pulled muscle. That will heal, nothing for you to worry about. There’s a mass on his lungs—it is whatever it is, and you don’t know what that is yet, so don’t worry about that until they determine what the mass is. Sometimes you just have to divorce yourself from other people’s problems and not let them become yours. That doesn’t mean you don’t care,

it just means you don’t take it all on yourself.

Try baby steps first. We women tend to be control freaks and take on way too much.

De

----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of dannegrlSent: Monday, September 12, 2005 6:14 PMHepatitis Cfordummies ; b nSubject: stress

Ok I hear you all say let stress go.. Can some one tell me how?? For the most part I do ok and dont let things get too me. But lately it is impossible to NOT be stressed. Every since mom got home from the hospital the second time nothing seems to be going right. She stays depressed because she cant get her strength and energy back. I can understand that myself. But other things are adding to all the stress. Last night my step-dad went to the ER with chest pain. Luckly it is a pulled muscle BUT, they found a mass on his lungs. Plus my cousins wife died. She was ill for a little bit. She was going thru intensive chemo for cancer that had taken over her body. She turned 29 Friday. And today is her anniversary with my cousin. They have 3 girls the oldest one is only 12. This is part of life I know. But it is what is stressing me. Im having alot of trouble sleeping as well, so

that adds to all the pressure. The kids get on every last nerve. lol I love them so much. Im getting in a dont touch me mood again. so I have to pretend it dont bother me to have them sitting on me or sitting with me even. And trust me I truly love our cuddle time.GRRR ok well I vented. Sorry to you all.

d

dannella

Guest guest

That is what usually relieves stress for me...the venting.

Y'all know what Interferon and Riba can do to one, but sometimes you just

have to have some " me " time also. Stop and smell the roses...it

is a trite saying, but it works! Take 5 and decompress, it does

work.

Dick

At 03:14 PM 9/12/05, you wrote:

Ok I hear you all say let stress

go.. Can some one tell me how?? For the most part I do ok and dont let

things get too me. But lately it is impossible to NOT be stressed. Every

since mom got home from the hospital the second time nothing seems to be

going right. She stays depressed because she cant get her strength and

energy back. I can understand that myself. But other things are adding to

all the stress. Last night my step-dad went to the ER with chest pain.

Luckly it is a pulled muscle BUT, they found a mass on his lungs. Plus my

cousins wife died. She was ill for a little bit. She was going thru

intensive chemo for cancer that had taken over her body. She turned 29

Friday. And today is her anniversary with my cousin. They have 3 girls

the oldest one is only 12. This is part of life I know. But it is what is

stressing me. Im having alot of trouble sleeping as well, so that adds to

all the pressure. The kids get on every last nerve. lol I love them so

much. Im getting in a dont touch me mood again. so I have to pretend it

dont bother me to have them sitting on me or sitting with me even. And

trust me I truly love our cuddle time.GRRR ok well I vented. Sorry to you

all.

d

dannella

Guest guest

Danne I could tell you stories about my family my life and all that.. But what it finally boils down to is be here now!!! Just be here now.. I know I sound like some old hippie but it works.. You can't change what has happened or want will happen.. But by being in control of today you can make your life a better place for your self.. And if Mamma ain't happy no body is happy..Try finding some time just for you.. I meditate myself.. Hard to believe this ole scooter trash brat eh!! Meditate.. It works..Be self centered..It will make your family stronger if you take care of you and not the whole world...Kathy Boo in Milwaukee the home of Harley son!!!!!! PS ask the doc for a mild sedative for sleep hon!!!

-- stress

Ok I hear you all say let stress go.. Can some one tell me how?? For the most part I do ok and dont let things get too me. But lately it is impossible to NOT be stressed. Every since mom got home from the hospital the second time nothing seems to be going right. She stays depressed because she cant get her strength and energy back. I can understand that myself. But other things are adding to all the stress. Last night my step-dad went to the ER with chest pain. Luckly it is a pulled muscle BUT, they found a mass on his lungs. Plus my cousins wife died. She was ill for a little bit. She was going thru intensive chemo for cancer that had taken over her body. She turned 29 Friday. And today is her anniversary with my cousin. They have 3 girls the oldest one is only 12. This is part of life I know. But it is what is stressing me. Im having alot of trouble sleeping as well, so that adds to all the pressure. The kids get on every last nerve. lol I love them so much. Im getting in a dont touch me mood again. so I have to pretend it dont bother me to have them sitting on me or sitting with me even. And trust me I truly love our cuddle time.GRRR ok well I vented. Sorry to you all.

d

Guest guest

Danne I could tell you stories about my family my life and all that.. But what it finally boils down to is be here now!!! Just be here now.. I know I sound like some old hippie but it works.. You can't change what has happened or want will happen.. But by being in control of today you can make your life a better place for your self.. And if Mamma ain't happy no body is happy..Try finding some time just for you.. I meditate myself.. Hard to believe this ole scooter trash brat eh!! Meditate.. It works..Be self centered..It will make your family stronger if you take care of you and not the whole world...Kathy Boo in Milwaukee the home of Harley son!!!!!! PS ask the doc for a mild sedative for sleep hon!!!

-- stress

Ok I hear you all say let stress go.. Can some one tell me how?? For the most part I do ok and dont let things get too me. But lately it is impossible to NOT be stressed. Every since mom got home from the hospital the second time nothing seems to be going right. She stays depressed because she cant get her strength and energy back. I can understand that myself. But other things are adding to all the stress. Last night my step-dad went to the ER with chest pain. Luckly it is a pulled muscle BUT, they found a mass on his lungs. Plus my cousins wife died. She was ill for a little bit. She was going thru intensive chemo for cancer that had taken over her body. She turned 29 Friday. And today is her anniversary with my cousin. They have 3 girls the oldest one is only 12. This is part of life I know. But it is what is stressing me. Im having alot of trouble sleeping as well, so that adds to all the pressure. The kids get on every last nerve. lol I love them so much. Im getting in a dont touch me mood again. so I have to pretend it dont bother me to have them sitting on me or sitting with me even. And trust me I truly love our cuddle time.GRRR ok well I vented. Sorry to you all.

d

Guest guest

I

take amitriptilyne (spelling?) – elavil – for sleep.

De

-----Original

Message-----

From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Kathy brunow

Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 10:47 PM

Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies

Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] RE:

stress

Danne I could tell you stories about my family my

life and all that.. But what it finally boils down to is be here now!!!

Just be here now.. I know I sound like some old hippie but it works.. You

can't change what has happened or want will happen.. But by being in

control of today you can make your life a better place for your self.. And

if Mamma ain't happy no body is happy..Try finding some time just for you..

I meditate myself.. Hard to believe this ole scooter trash brat eh!!

Meditate.. It works..Be self centered..It will make your family

stronger if you take care of you and not the whole world...Kathy Boo in

Milwaukee the home of Harley son!!!!!! PS ask the doc for a mild

sedative for sleep hon!!!

Guest guest

I

take amitriptilyne (spelling?) – elavil – for sleep.

De

-----Original

Message-----

From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Kathy brunow

Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 10:47 PM

Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies

Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] RE:

stress

Danne I could tell you stories about my family my

life and all that.. But what it finally boils down to is be here now!!!

Just be here now.. I know I sound like some old hippie but it works.. You

can't change what has happened or want will happen.. But by being in

control of today you can make your life a better place for your self.. And

if Mamma ain't happy no body is happy..Try finding some time just for you..

I meditate myself.. Hard to believe this ole scooter trash brat eh!!

Meditate.. It works..Be self centered..It will make your family

stronger if you take care of you and not the whole world...Kathy Boo in

Milwaukee the home of Harley son!!!!!! PS ask the doc for a mild

sedative for sleep hon!!!

Guest guest

De is right.We can not control everything. Get your stepfather to go to the doctors to see about the lump.That is all you can do there.You have to take time for yourself if you want to survive all this stress and stay healthy.

Gail

http://deveauxkennels.tk

mailto:gaila@...

stress

d

dannella

dannella

Guest guest

De is right.We can not control everything. Get your stepfather to go to the doctors to see about the lump.That is all you can do there.You have to take time for yourself if you want to survive all this stress and stay healthy.

Gail

stress

d

dannella

dannella

Guest guest

I use 1 mg Ativan. SuZie Motley <dmotley@...> wrote:

I take amitriptilyne (spelling?) – elavil – for sleep.

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Kathy brunowSent: Monday, September 12, 2005 10:47 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] RE: stress

Next time I'm coming back as a cat

Guest guest

I also take elavil, but while Deb was here I took some of her Ambien and I loved it...Im gonna ask my doc for some...

RE: stress

I take amitriptilyne (spelling?) – elavil – for sleep.

De

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ] On Behalf Of Kathy brunowSent: Monday, September 12, 2005 10:47 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] RE: stress

Guest guest

Deb is gone already.Pat I sent her a money order tuesday,I hope you can forward it onto her.It is hard to catch that girl.

Gail

-----Original Message-----From: Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies [mailto:Hepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies ]On Behalf Of Pat McBrideSent: September 14, 2005 11:49 PMHepatitis CSupportGroupForDummies Subject: Re: stress

I also take elavil, but while Deb was here I took some of her Ambien and I loved it...Im gonna ask my doc for some...

RE: stress

I take amitriptilyne (spelling?) - elavil - for sleep.

De

Guest guest

Socializing is often stressful for me too. Going to the grocery or any of that used to be a real challenge, but it has gotten easier with effort. Small talk is problematic and annoying, but that is improving too, though I'm not putting that much effort into it.

Socializing is one reason I dropped out of college at 20. It was so social and so heavy toward the "base" end of human interactions and drives that it depressed me severely. I had just come from a military school where everyone pulled together and had some degree od discipline, but college was just the opposite. No one really helped anyone else and it was all cut throat social competition. Even during orientation it was clear what people thought of me. During a presentation in the gym, I was one of the first to get seated in the bleachers. There was this barren area around me where no one was willing to sit. Later, I heard members of the two fraternities making fun of me though later one of them actually had the nerve to make a very feeble attempt to recruit me. It should come as little surprise that I got on very well with the staff and professors rather than the students. To my surprise the Dean and later President really took a shine to me.

Anyway, for years I barely left the house because of this. But I eventually got on meds and that helped me to get out of the house and handle socializing better. I still don't like it for the most part, but I can function better than I used to.

Guest guest

Socializing is often stressful for me too. Going to the grocery or any of that used to be a real challenge, but it has gotten easier with effort. Small talk is problematic and annoying, but that is improving too, though I'm not putting that much effort into it.

Socializing is one reason I dropped out of college at 20. It was so social and so heavy toward the "base" end of human interactions and drives that it depressed me severely. I had just come from a military school where everyone pulled together and had some degree od discipline, but college was just the opposite. No one really helped anyone else and it was all cut throat social competition. Even during orientation it was clear what people thought of me. During a presentation in the gym, I was one of the first to get seated in the bleachers. There was this barren area around me where no one was willing to sit. Later, I heard members of the two fraternities making fun of me though later one of them actually had the nerve to make a very feeble attempt to recruit me. It should come as little surprise that I got on very well with the staff and professors rather than the students. To my surprise the Dean and later President really took a shine to me.

Anyway, for years I barely left the house because of this. But I eventually got on meds and that helped me to get out of the house and handle socializing better. I still don't like it for the most part, but I can function better than I used to.

Guest guest

Guest guest

I meant crashed as slept really hard, not necessarily a bad thing Karma is like the wheel of life what goes around comes back to you. If you put good out into the universe you get good back, if you put bad out you get bad back. Its a way of thinking and I believe a Hindu believe, but Im not postive, I try to believe you get back all of the good you do for other people when you need it yourself, but if you put bad things out there or do bad things that comes back to. There is a TV show, My name is Earl in the US, its a guy who has done all kinds of horrible things, in his life, he made a list and is trying to fix the things, he did to other people to fix his Karma. Bethgreebohere <julie.stevenson16@...> wrote: Yes definitely.I try to do most of my grocery shopping

online - as I really cannot deal with supermarkets - to me it is sensory overload.I still have to nip to the local shop most days for bits and bats and I hate it :-( It is such a small pokey shop and gets crowded really easily and no-one else seems to have the courtesy of personal space:-( I end up getting flustered and forgetting things - I panic easily if my personal space is invaded :-(I don't have my own transport so must travel via public transport, that in it self is a nightmare :-( I find crowded pubs difficult, so rarely go out to such and family gatherings can be hard, but fortunately do not happen too often, plus my family are used to me :-)I am curious Beth - what was this karma of which you speak? :-) of course you don't have to say if you don't want - just me being nosey, sounds like it could be a good story though :-) Sorry to hear you crashed though.>> Does being out in public stress you guys out. I never realize why I > was so tired after being out in public. I went to the fair last night > with my husband and son, and it was crowded. I had an interaction > last night with an enemy from high school it lead me to feel great > about my self and her to feel awful, no nothing nasty happened, but > Karma is a fantastic thing. By the time I got home I was reved up and > had to wind down, and when I finally calmed down I crashed hard.> > I never realized how stressful these small social interactions are and > how they effect me until recently.> > Beth>

Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

Guest guest

I meant crashed as slept really hard, not necessarily a bad thing Karma is like the wheel of life what goes around comes back to you. If you put good out into the universe you get good back, if you put bad out you get bad back. Its a way of thinking and I believe a Hindu believe, but Im not postive, I try to believe you get back all of the good you do for other people when you need it yourself, but if you put bad things out there or do bad things that comes back to. There is a TV show, My name is Earl in the US, its a guy who has done all kinds of horrible things, in his life, he made a list and is trying to fix the things, he did to other people to fix his Karma. Bethgreebohere <julie.stevenson16@...> wrote: Yes definitely.I try to do most of my grocery shopping

online - as I really cannot deal with supermarkets - to me it is sensory overload.I still have to nip to the local shop most days for bits and bats and I hate it :-( It is such a small pokey shop and gets crowded really easily and no-one else seems to have the courtesy of personal space:-( I end up getting flustered and forgetting things - I panic easily if my personal space is invaded :-(I don't have my own transport so must travel via public transport, that in it self is a nightmare :-( I find crowded pubs difficult, so rarely go out to such and family gatherings can be hard, but fortunately do not happen too often, plus my family are used to me :-)I am curious Beth - what was this karma of which you speak? :-) of course you don't have to say if you don't want - just me being nosey, sounds like it could be a good story though :-) Sorry to hear you crashed though.>> Does being out in public stress you guys out. I never realize why I > was so tired after being out in public. I went to the fair last night > with my husband and son, and it was crowded. I had an interaction > last night with an enemy from high school it lead me to feel great > about my self and her to feel awful, no nothing nasty happened, but > Karma is a fantastic thing. By the time I got home I was reved up and > had to wind down, and when I finally calmed down I crashed hard.> > I never realized how stressful these small social interactions are and > how they effect me until recently.> > Beth>

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh - I thought you meant crash in a bad way.

As for karma, yes I understand basically what karma means, I was

wondering on the nature of how it applied to you recently?

Yes I think I have seen the odd episode of 'Earl' but really was not

my cup of tea - I must be too British to appreciate it :-) Actually I

prefer coffe to tea :-) unless it is herbal tea :-)

>

> I meant crashed as slept really hard, not necessarily a bad thing

Karma is like the wheel of life what goes around comes back to you.

If you put good out into the universe you get good back, if you put

bad out you get bad back. Its a way of thinking and I believe a Hindu

believe, but Im not postive, I try to believe you get back all of the

good you do for other people when you need it yourself, but if you

put bad things out there or do bad things that comes back to. There

is a TV show, My name is Earl in the US, its a guy who has done all

kinds of horrible things, in his life, he made a list and is trying

to fix the things, he did to other people to fix his Karma.

>

> Beth

Guest guest

>

>

> Beth

Guest guest

>

>

> Beth

Guest guest

>

> Does being out in public stress you guys out. ...

> Beth

>

Beth,

I had the guts to become a hairdresser and oh boy was it a scary

experience. Over time I listened to the other stylists and imitated

the type of small talk. When I became comfortable with some return

clients I made some errors in going overboard about things that

interested me...and because I was cutting they couldn't get away. The

other stylists had to tell me to tone it down.

Other things like shopping I do in the wee hours of the morning when

I'm the only one there. The quiet helps me concentrate on the task at

hand. I absolutly abhor clothes shopping and will walk out without

trying things on just to make it faster. Last time I was out the store

was pumping some scent into the air and I thought I was going to hurl!

I no longer cut hair in a salon but do friends and family at home.

It's so much nicer that way. I am also drained after outings, mainly

when I have to interact with many people.

Kim

Guest guest

Yes I think I have seen the odd episode of 'Earl' but really was not my cup of tea - I must be too British to appreciate it :-) Actually I prefer coffe to tea :-) unless it is herbal tea :-)

This brings up a puzzling circumstance. I have always been enamored of extremely strong dark-roast varieties/preparations of coffee -- an absloute must every single morning for more that 20 years.

Recently, for more than four weeks I had a terrible case of sinusitis and bronchitis (even here in the Arizona desert), and now I have what is apparently a continuting aversion to the taste of coffee. Perhaps it is permanent. I am now drinking several types of tea, and I love it. I even got myself a special tea maker.

My tastes have definitely changed.

Amy

Guest guest

I meant she got what she had comming, to her, she treated me and others really bad in High School, and when I saw her at the fair, she looked like trailer trash, missing half her teeth, broken out in pimples, crappy clothes hanging out with really low class drunk people, the worst one of the bunch called her honey, so I assume thats her husband and they didn't talk very nicely to each other or to her. She denyed going to our high school and ran from me but she was the one that came up to me to talk in the first place saying she knew me, once I gave her my maiden name she suddenly had to run (ie one of those I know where I know this person from, and I might get hit) even though I would never do anything. So in other words she treated me badly, and got the life she deserved for treating me and other badly. Beth greebohere <julie.stevenson16@...> wrote: Oh - I thought you meant crash in a bad way.As for karma, yes I understand basically what karma means, I was wondering on the nature of how it applied to you recently?Yes I think I have seen the odd episode of 'Earl' but really was not my cup of tea - I must be too British to appreciate it :-) Actually I prefer coffe to tea :-) unless it is herbal tea :-)>> I meant crashed as slept really hard, not necessarily a bad thing Karma is like the wheel of life what goes around comes back to you. If you put good out into the universe you get good back, if you put bad out you get bad back. Its a way of thinking and I believe a Hindu believe, but Im not postive, I try to believe you get back all of the good

you do for other people when you need it yourself, but if you put bad things out there or do bad things that comes back to. There is a TV show, My name is Earl in the US, its a guy who has done all kinds of horrible things, in his life, he made a list and is trying to fix the things, he did to other people to fix his Karma.> > Beth

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

Guest guest

I've had the almost the exact same thing happen to me ... only the person in question was trying to act all chummy with me. This was even more puzzling. I just had to get myself away.

<eewwww>

Fortunately, I've mostly lived thousands of miles away most of my adult life from anyone I grew up around.

I have one dear friend I've had since the 7th grade -- a fellow Aspie. We are still in touch with each other a few times a week, and she's the only person I socialize with when we go back home to visit.

Amy

Re: Re: stress

I meant she got what she had comming, to her, she treated me and others really bad in High School, and when I saw her at the fair, she looked like trailer trash, missing half her teeth, broken out in pimples, crappy clothes hanging out with really low class drunk people, the worst one of the bunch called her honey, so I assume thats her husband and they didn't talk very nicely to each other or to her. She denyed going to our high school and ran from me but she was the one that came up to me to talk in the first place saying she knew me, once I gave her my maiden name she suddenly had to run (ie one of those I know where I know this person from, and I might get hit) even though I would never do anything.

So in other words she treated me badly, and got the life she deserved for treating me and other badly.

Beth