Cathy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I also have a heart problem where it races and skips if I strain myself

or get too stressed, I just didn't mention that. I have many other

problems I did not mention as well but no sense in getting into all of

that.

I also soak all my veggies. before juicing in heavy peroxide. I get

the 28 % food grade. One time a sizeable worm floated to the top LOL.

No telling what else you " don't see " .

My husband (fortuneatley for me) gets a descent income but all of it is

gone every month just to keep me on my feet. Costs me $1,000 each

month for suppliments and antifungal things plus I buy a new device

about every few months DAHHH.

Not giving up either so I am going to see if I can get up the bucks for

a good ozonater. Hubby is in the hospital right now with irregular

heart beat, water on the heart, bleeding fromt the intestines and is on

oxygen so I can't really ask him about the money until he improves a

little and gets home. In the mean time I am saving my own money

towards me next " hopeful " purchase.

You sound a whole lot like me. It is frightening to think someone else

is going through this as well.

If you are a Christian and want to pray with me, I will call you or you

can give me your number. In all the years I have been sick I have not

been able to find a good prayer partner~~~~that is, someone desperate

enough to pray long and hard the Bible way, which says that two in

agreement have double the power prayer. I also beleive that FOCUS is an

issue as well and stubborn consistency!

A prayer group would be good also for the otherwise seemingly

hopeless~~~~

Steph

Guest guest

Thank you, Rita. Please, go ahead and contact your friend for me.

- Lemmon

>

> I live in Texas but not close to the Dallas Area. I am about half

way

> between Dallas and El Paso.

>

> I do not have goats, but I have a friend in the Panhandle of TX

that does

> have goats, would you like for me to contact her and have her send

a email

> to you? Just let me know, ok?

>

> Rita

> Kelsei's Creations

> Soap Molds, Tamanu Oil, Monoi Oil, Unrefined Shea Butter, Handmade

Soaps and

> Other

> http://www.kelseiscreations.com

> Join Our Group

> www./group/kelseiscreations/

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I rejoice in you taking charge and educating yourself. It is so freeing to be informed of things. I love to learn and I appreciate your sharing with us your journey. I am so glad your son is doing better. It saddens me that my sister wont listen to me and has her 14 yo on all that and more probably for his supposed Asperger's Syndrome and ADHD, and whatever else he has been diagnosed with. I don't doubt he has issues, I just wish she would change his diet and try. He is such a wonderful boy.

Mended Little Hearts of Southern Indiana/KentuckyLittle Hearts Hold Big HopeReaching out to families and caregivers affected by Congenital Heart DefectsElaina Carolann , victory from tetralogy of fallot for 6 years and counting

_____________________________________________________________Click here to find the rental car that fits your needs.

Guest guest

I rejoice in you taking charge and educating yourself. It is so freeing to be informed of things. I love to learn and I appreciate your sharing with us your journey. I am so glad your son is doing better. It saddens me that my sister wont listen to me and has her 14 yo on all that and more probably for his supposed Asperger's Syndrome and ADHD, and whatever else he has been diagnosed with. I don't doubt he has issues, I just wish she would change his diet and try. He is such a wonderful boy.

Mended Little Hearts of Southern Indiana/KentuckyLittle Hearts Hold Big HopeReaching out to families and caregivers affected by Congenital Heart DefectsElaina Carolann , victory from tetralogy of fallot for 6 years and counting

_____________________________________________________________Click here to find the rental car that fits your needs.

Guest guest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sometimes it takes a few days for the change to take place. You can go to the group page and click on edit your membership and chose individual emails, daily digest, or read at website only. That might be the way for you to go because they you wouldn't get the emails but could still come to the website and read them when you feel like it. Also on that same page is the unsub button. Again, it sometimes takes a little while for the change to take effect. Patience ;-)

[ ] cordyceps Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 5:59 PM

Here is a little information on Cordyceps. It works on the lungs at thecellular level, by increasing the uptake of oxygen, in your blood, and inyour muscles. It gives a person energy, but not a nervous coffee energy. Iwould say more of an endurance. Chinese marathon runners users use it. As Ihave said...it gave me my life back. Cordyceps Benefits Nowadays Cordyceps Sinensis is something new, special, and hardly familiarto the Western world. Scientists have not managed to study it properly forthe time being. The greatest source of information about Cordyceps is itsmotherland – China, where researchers have already been working for sometime on the unclosing the secrets and mysteries of the fungus. The further statements about health benefits of the mushroom are the resultsof the numerous Chinese trials of Cordyceps; therefore, they are at firsthand. Enhancing and strengthening of the immune system. Cordyceps is supposed toincrease the number of the Natural Killer Cells, which are responsible forthe body defense against viruses and bacteria. Some trials show that thefungus works effectively in the leukemia stricken individuals. Improving sexual function in men and increasing libido by stimulating theproduction of sex hormones. Cordyceps may also be a means for fightingfemale infertility. Building muscles and improving physical performance. Those Chinese athletes,who use Cordyceps, tend to show better results than the other sportsmen. Providing anti-aging and fatigue reducing effects. The fungus works as anantioxidant and increases cellular formation, especially in the elderlypatients. It also promotes more restful sleep, soothes the nervous system,and reduces anxiety, thus working as a sedative. Improving the respiratory function. Cordyceps shows good results in fightingagainst cough, chronic bronchitis and asthma, since it relaxes bronchialwalls and has anti-inflammatory properties. Enhancing cellular oxygen uptake. This benefits all the body systems, givingthem more energy and vitality. Benefiting vascular system by improving circulation, regulating bloodpressure, and strengthening the heart muscle. Protecting liver and kidneys. Cordyceps improves blood flow to these organs(as well as to the others), which results in their better activity andability to fight the diseases, including Hepatitis and chronic kidneydisease. Some people may think of the fungi as of something disgusting and ugly.However, the mushrooms do not look so when in a tablet or a capsule.Moreover, Cordyceps will definitely become even attractive to those, whohave no trust in the pharmaceutical drugs any more. 2-4 grams (some peopleconsume even up to 9 grams) of the mushrooms per day – it is nor anexorbitant price for the health improvement, which may become obvious assoon as in 1-2 months. Cordyceps is said to be safe and has no side effects. However, pregnant andbreastfeeding women, as well as children are not recommended to use it,since no studies have been conducted in such persons. Luckily, time, progress, and the growing demands of the modern society make the scientists keep on working on the unsolved problems and open questions of today. That gives us hopes that soon Cordyceps will become an open book easy to read and understand for all the people

Windows LiveTM Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. Check it out.

Guest guest

Hi Sondra,

Yes, you take 500 mg. 3x a day while you are having an outbreak and

then you can take 500 once a day after it's gone.

Lysine has an effect on hormones, but not the hormones you're

thinking about which affect moods.

> cathy I to buyed of one that is of 500 and so I to be of need to

> take of this 3x a day? just seeking clarity as never to took of it

> before.

>

> I to also think oddly that my monthly came with little emotional

> dip or moods this time... odd but it may be of what causes of all

> this added need for stimming and odd behaviors or mannerisms that

> wer eof emerging and usually are of present and part of my long

> term history, but seems to be of less controlled at times. will

> ahve to see if I to note this increase of need more so as a

> correlation to monthly things.

>

> Also will Lysine help of the hormonal dips and spikes of emotions

> since it says somethings on the bottle of hormone?

>

> sondra

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> Autism_in_Girls_and_Women-subscribe

> ------------------------

> Autism_in_Girls_and_Women-unsubscribe@...! Groups

> Links

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi Sondra,

Yes, you take 500 mg. 3x a day while you are having an outbreak and

then you can take 500 once a day after it's gone.

Lysine has an effect on hormones, but not the hormones you're

thinking about which affect moods.

> cathy I to buyed of one that is of 500 and so I to be of need to

> take of this 3x a day? just seeking clarity as never to took of it

> before.

>

> I to also think oddly that my monthly came with little emotional

> dip or moods this time... odd but it may be of what causes of all

> this added need for stimming and odd behaviors or mannerisms that

> wer eof emerging and usually are of present and part of my long

> term history, but seems to be of less controlled at times. will

> ahve to see if I to note this increase of need more so as a

> correlation to monthly things.

>

> Also will Lysine help of the hormonal dips and spikes of emotions

> since it says somethings on the bottle of hormone?

>

> sondra

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> Autism_in_Girls_and_Women-subscribe

> ------------------------

> Autism_in_Girls_and_Women-unsubscribe@...! Groups

> Links

>

>

>

Guest guest

That's good ; that is up from what it was in the beginning. Has CLASS been

paying for Tristan to go to camp? Pat K

Re: Lana/Robbie

Pat,

My daughter is the employer and I get $10.30 for a regular hour, and $8.30 for a respite hour. I think it varies due to how much is budgeted for other services/therapies.

C.

Guest guest

That's good ; that is up from what it was in the beginning. Has CLASS been

paying for Tristan to go to camp? Pat K

Re: Lana/Robbie

Pat,

My daughter is the employer and I get $10.30 for a regular hour, and $8.30 for a respite hour. I think it varies due to how much is budgeted for other services/therapies.

C.

Guest guest

Daily breast massage? I don't think I would want to start stimulating

breast tissue by doing that. I just ignore them. HA

Bonnie

Re: My Cholesterol has doubled

>

>

> I'm curious why you would refuse the mamogram.

------------------------------------

Guest guest

Lymphatic massage is not quite like kneading dough LOL. It stimulates

the lymphatic drainage of the breasts. I used to have very dense,

fibrous, cystic breasts and now they are free of all of that. My

doctor was totally amazed. I pay them about two minutes' attention

and then, as you say, ignore them. I think even SETH would be ok with

that! ;-)

On Aug 23, 2010, at 12:53 PM, Bonnie Cole wrote:

> Daily breast massage? I don't think I would want to start stimulating

> breast tissue by doing that. I just ignore them. HA

>