RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Dizziness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I buy my salt from Swanson's vitamins...

I like it alot and the price is right....they have special deals where sometimes they throw in a salt book...JOT

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWU403/ItemDetail

I don't know if I am getting enough salt, I can't find the right kind of salt to buy. Do you have a web source for a good salt? How much should I be getting and how do I take it?> >

Guest guest

I measure out my bottled water to 8oz and mix 1/2 t. and mix and drink with my nose plugged. What a sight hey, but it works. Then I start guzzling down fresh water. I nuke the cold water in the microwave for about 1 minute and it is the perfect temp. from IllinoisFrom: lookonthebriteside <slehr05@...>iodine Sent: Tue, February 23, 2010 4:32:00 PMSubject: Re: dizziness

...By warm, do you mean room temperature? Or do you actually heat the water?

Thanks,

Sherry

> >

> >>>

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> > I started taking 12.5mg of idoral, 200mcg of selenium, a cal-mag-zinc, a

> >>> > daily multiple, vt d3 and an omega 3-6-9 about 3 weeks ago when I stopped

> >>> > taking Synthroid. Now I am dizzy all the time, is it related? I had labs

> >>> > drawn and am waiting for the results.

> >>> >

> >>> > -Undiagnosed Asperger's Syndrome

> >>> > Stay at home mom to 3, Wife to

> >>> > -6-6-02- Autism Spectrum, the light of my life

> >>> > Katy-11-19-03- undiagnosed genetic syndrome that includes cleft

> >>> > palate-Pierre Robin Sequence, scoliosis, heart defects, short stature, low

> >>> > muscle tone, developmental delay, oral defensiveness, g tube fed part

> >>> > time-working on oral feeding, slightly dysmorphic features, and my joy

> >>> > J.D-no issues except he is totally in love with mommy, cutest baby in the

> >>> > world

> >>> > visit my blog http://busiestmommy inamerica. blogspot. com

> >>> > "If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!"

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

It isn't as conveinent but I heat everything in a pan over low heat.I quit using my microwave,,,,,,,,,Radiation. Pat

iodine From: blessedark2009@...Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 06:26:41 -0800Subject: Re: Re: dizziness

I measure out my bottled water to 8oz and mix 1/2 t. and mix and drink with my nose plugged. What a sight hey, but it works. Then I start guzzling down fresh water. I nuke the cold water in the microwave for about 1 minute and it is the perfect temp.

from Illinois

From: lookonthebriteside <slehr05 >iodine Sent: Tue, February 23, 2010 4:32:00 PMSubject: Re: dizziness

...By warm, do you mean room temperature? Or do you actually heat the water?Thanks,Sherry> >> >>> > >>> >> >>> >> >>> > I started taking 12.5mg of idoral, 200mcg of selenium, a cal-mag-zinc, a> >>> > daily multiple, vt d3 and an omega 3-6-9 about 3 weeks ago when I stopped> >>> > taking Synthroid. Now I am dizzy all the time, is it related? I had labs> >>> > drawn and am waiting for the results.> >>> >> >>> > -Undiagnosed Asperger's Syndrome> >>> > Stay at home mom to 3, Wife to > >>> > -6-6-02- Autism Spectrum, the light of my life> >>> > Katy-11-19-03- undiagnosed genetic syndrome that includes cleft> >>> > palate-Pierre Robin Sequence, scoliosis, heart defects, short stature, low> >>> > muscle tone, developmental delay, oral defensiveness, g tube fed part> >>> > time-working on oral feeding, slightly dysmorphic features, and my joy> >>> > J.D-no issues except he is totally in love with mommy, cutest baby in the> >>> > world> >>> > visit my blog http://busiestmommy inamerica. blogspot. com> >>> > "If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!"> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> > > >>> >> >>>> >> >>

Guest guest

To drink salt water I add the juice of half a lemon and something sweet, Agave nectar or Honey. I fill three quarters of the cup with hot water and add the rest in cold water so that it can be drunk straight away.

MacG.

From: KENNETH GENTILE <gentile@...>iodine Sent: Wed, 24 February, 2010 16:22:36Subject: RE: Re: dizziness

It isn't as conveinent but I heat everything in a pan over low heat.I quit using my microwave,,, ,,,,,,Radiation. Pat

iodinegroups (DOT) comFrom: blessedark2009@ att.netDate: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 06:26:41 -0800Subject: Re: Re: dizziness

I measure out my bottled water to 8oz and mix 1/2 t. and mix and drink with my nose plugged. What a sight hey, but it works. Then I start guzzling down fresh water. I nuke the cold water in the microwave for about 1 minute and it is the perfect temp.

from Illinois

From: lookonthebriteside <slehr05 (DOT) com>iodinegroups (DOT) comSent: Tue, February 23, 2010 4:32:00 PMSubject: Re: dizziness

...By warm, do you mean room temperature? Or do you actually heat the water?Thanks,Sherry> >> >>> > >>> >> >>> >> >>> > I started taking 12.5mg of idoral, 200mcg of selenium, a cal-mag-zinc, a> >>> > daily multiple, vt d3 and an omega 3-6-9 about 3 weeks ago when I stopped> >>> > taking Synthroid. Now I am dizzy all the time, is it related? I had labs> >>> > drawn and am waiting for the results.> >>> >> >>> > -Undiagnosed Asperger's Syndrome> >>> > Stay at home mom to 3, Wife to > >>> > -6-6-02- Autism Spectrum, the light of my life> >>> > Katy-11-19-03- undiagnosed genetic syndrome that includes cleft> >>> > palate-Pierre Robin Sequence, scoliosis, heart defects, short stature, low> >>> >

muscle tone, developmental delay, oral defensiveness, g tube fed part> >>> > time-working on oral feeding, slightly dysmorphic features, and my joy> >>> > J.D-no issues except he is totally in love with mommy, cutest baby in the> >>> > world> >>> > visit my blog http://busiestmommy inamerica. blogspot. com> >>> > "If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!"> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> > > >>> >> >>>> >> >>

Guest guest

Is the point of the warm/hot water just to dissolve the salt? If I let room

temperature water sit long enough for the salt to dissolve, that would be fine,

right?

Thanks,

Sherry

> > >

> > >>>

> > >>> >

> > >>> >

> > >>> > I started taking 12.5mg of idoral, 200mcg of selenium, a cal-mag-zinc,

a

> > >>> > daily multiple, vt d3 and an omega 3-6-9 about 3 weeks ago when I

stopped

> > >>> > taking Synthroid. Now I am dizzy all the time, is it related? I had

labs

> > >>> > drawn and am waiting for the results.

> > >>> >

> > >>> > -Undiagnosed Asperger's Syndrome

> > >>> > Stay at home mom to 3, Wife to

> > >>> > -6-6-02- Autism Spectrum, the light of my life

> > >>> > Katy-11-19-03- undiagnosed genetic syndrome that includes cleft

> > >>> > palate-Pierre Robin Sequence, scoliosis, heart defects, short stature,

low

> > >>> > muscle tone, developmental delay, oral defensiveness, g tube fed part

> > >>> > time-working on oral feeding, slightly dysmorphic features, and my joy

> > >>> > J.D-no issues except he is totally in love with mommy, cutest baby in

the

> > >>> > world

> > >>> > visit my blog http://busiestmommy inamerica. blogspot. com

> > >>> > " If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart! "

> > >>> >

> > >>> >

> > >>> >

> > >>> >

> > >>> >

> > >>> >

> > >>>

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Yes it is to disolve the salt

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Re: dizziness

Is the point of the warm/hot water just to dissolve the salt? If I let room

temperature water sit long enough for the salt to dissolve, that would be fine,

right?

Thanks,

Sherry

> > >

> > >>>

> > >>> >

> > >>> >

> > >>> > I started taking 12.5mg of idoral, 200mcg of selenium, a cal-mag-zinc,

a

> > >>> > daily multiple, vt d3 and an omega 3-6-9 about 3 weeks ago when I

stopped

> > >>> > taking Synthroid. Now I am dizzy all the time, is it related? I had

labs

> > >>> > drawn and am waiting for the results.

> > >>> >

> > >>> > -Undiagnosed Asperger's Syndrome

> > >>> > Stay at home mom to 3, Wife to

> > >>> > -6-6-02- Autism Spectrum, the light of my life

> > >>> > Katy-11-19-03- undiagnosed genetic syndrome that includes cleft

> > >>> > palate-Pierre Robin Sequence, scoliosis, heart defects, short stature,

low

> > >>> > muscle tone, developmental delay, oral defensiveness, g tube fed part

> > >>> > time-working on oral feeding, slightly dysmorphic features, and my joy

> > >>> > J.D-no issues except he is totally in love with mommy, cutest baby in

the

> > >>> > world

> > >>> > visit my blog http://busiestmommy inamerica. blogspot. com

> > >>> > " If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart! "

> > >>> >

> > >>> >

> > >>> >

> > >>> >

> > >>> >

> > >>> >

> > >>>

> > >

> > >

> >

>

------------------------------------

All off topic posts should go to the IodineOT group

IodineOT/

Commonly asked questions: http://tinyurl.com/yhnds5e

Guest guest

Chemicals are,toxic,carcinogenic and mutagenic.

http://www.consumerhealth.org

iodine From: margretdzn@...Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 18:39:11 -0500Subject: Re: dizziness

Because through their genetic (DNA-genes) makeup, they carry (have passed on) the TRAIT for a weakness/susceptibility to an autoimmune dysfunction.....

It doesn't mean they will 100% get the disease/disorder, but the marker has been passed on, and if the right circumstances come along that permit it to develop, they will get it (whatever it is)........

Blessings, MargaretA man is what he thinks about all day long...Great men are they who see that the spiritual is stronger than any material force, that thoughts rule the world....Ralph W. Emerson

Guest guest

Sherry, I heat it a little bit cooler than tea temp. As I guzzle with my nose plugged I also constantly stir with a spoon. It isn't all that bad. After I unplug my nose I can't taste anything really. It is the best way to get your salt down. That way I am assured that my whole intestines will be covered and hopefully absorption will take place. I have crohn's disease and celiac's disease. At first I was scared to do it thinking it would hurt my insides but quite the opposite, it makes my insides feel good like it is healing it. from IllinoisFrom: lookonthebriteside <slehr05@...>iodine Sent: Tue, February 23, 2010 4:32:00 PMSubject: Re: dizziness

...By warm, do you mean room temperature? Or do you actually heat the water?

Thanks,

Sherry

> >

> >>>

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> > I started taking 12.5mg of idoral, 200mcg of selenium, a cal-mag-zinc, a

> >>> > daily multiple, vt d3 and an omega 3-6-9 about 3 weeks ago when I stopped

> >>> > taking Synthroid. Now I am dizzy all the time, is it related? I had labs

> >>> > drawn and am waiting for the results.

> >>> >

> >>> > -Undiagnosed Asperger's Syndrome

> >>> > Stay at home mom to 3, Wife to

> >>> > -6-6-02- Autism Spectrum, the light of my life

> >>> > Katy-11-19-03- undiagnosed genetic syndrome that includes cleft

> >>> > palate-Pierre Robin Sequence, scoliosis, heart defects, short stature, low

> >>> > muscle tone, developmental delay, oral defensiveness, g tube fed part

> >>> > time-working on oral feeding, slightly dysmorphic features, and my joy

> >>> > J.D-no issues except he is totally in love with mommy, cutest baby in the

> >>> > world

> >>> > visit my blog http://busiestmommy inamerica. blogspot. com

> >>> > "If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!"

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>> >

> >>>

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

As for eating like our ancestors did...I'm racially mixed and would require a DNA test to figure this out, and then we would have to figure out which ethnic group is most represented in my DNA. This is too much, I'll just try to eat more organic vegetables and cut down on coffee and sugar. JagFrom: margretdzn@... <margretdzn@...>Subject: Re: dizzinessiodine Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 6:39 PM

Because through their genetic (DNA-genes) makeup, they carry (have passed on) the TRAIT for a weakness/susceptibi lity to an autoimmune dysfunction. ....

It doesn't mean they will 100% get the disease/disorder, but the marker has been passed on, and if the right circumstances come along that permit it to develop, they will get it (whatever it is)........

Blessings, MargaretA man is what he thinks about all day long...Great men are they who see that the spiritual is stronger than any material force, that thoughts rule the world....Ralph W. Emerson

Guest guest

You mean Adam and Eve. lol:)

From: margretdznaol (DOT) com <margretdznaol (DOT) com>Subject: Re: dizzinessiodinegroups (DOT) comDate: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 6:39 PM

Because through their genetic (DNA-genes) makeup, they carry (have passed on) the TRAIT for a weakness/susceptibi lity to an autoimmune dysfunction. ....

Guest guest

I have been taking Copaxone and LDN since February stopped copaxone in August,

all symptoms have dissappeared except an occasional day of just being tired.

However within the last 3 days I see double and I am dizzy when I look out of

both eyes or I move my head at a normal speed and I sleep alot because I cant do

anything else. I was wondering if this is a flare up and does this mean I

should go back on the Copaxone?

Guest guest

That is a good question .

I have been on LDN and Copaxone for about 16 months.

I was dx'd with RRMS back then and have been doing very well.

I would like to go off Copaxone, but am afraid to chance it, since

I am doing well.

If I were to regress, the first thing I would do is to go through my

diet with a great deal of diligence. I always think of McDougall, who

so many years ago ate such a sparse diet and went from being quite

incapacitated to being MS free. But it took him 4 years before he saw

the first sign of improvement when he was able to move his finger.

That guy is my patron saint!

Also, although most of us take our conventional Dr.'s with a grain of salt,

you might want to check in and maybe get an MRI if you are due for one.

D.

[low dose naltrexone] Dizziness

I have been taking Copaxone and LDN since February stopped copaxone in August, all symptoms have dissappeared except an occasional day of just being tired. However within the last 3 days I see double and I am dizzy when I look out of both eyes or I move my head at a normal speed and I sleep alot because I cant do anything else. I was wondering if this is a flare up and does this mean I should go back on the Copaxone?