: my parasites are not as strong, i am using the zapper but am also

taking strong herbs to. so i think the combination is helping but they are

not dying! i can't get them out! they are diffently weaking! i even put the

zapper on my feet where the one is, boy did it move!!!!!!! i figure it can't

hurt. i have my book now! but it doesn't say how many times daily you use the

zapper! is it only once? Thanks Mogdrmom

Guest guest

Yes, I have received help from a zapper, and using a detox

tea to help my body rid itself of the resultant toxins.

Peace and Joy,

Gloria

Off Topic

This list is almost not worth it anymore. Even if a blast or

complaint is

directed at you, you don't have to respond. If this is

really over, let it

be.

I think my yeast symptoms have improved by using a zapper.

Has anyone else

had that experience?

(Tired of outrage, name calling, and arrogance. Where's the

list moderator?)

------------------------------------------------------------

--------<e|-

Help influence the future of medicine and healthcare by

participating

in medical research surveys. Our honorariums range from $25

to

$200 per survey.

1/7302/12/_/469673/_/966096957/

--------|e>-

Send blank message to candidiasis-unsubscribeonelist

if you want to UNSUBSCRIBE !

Guest guest

The zapper should be used three times from 20 to 40 minutes

apart. Dr. Hulda said that after this she found no

parasites or viruses in a person. The zapper needs to be

used regularly( weekly or monthly); because we are

constantly being invaded by parasites. We need to detox

regularly to rid the body of toxins. Everything has toxins

in it. Unless you eat a diet from your own organic garden,

you are ingesting toxins.

Peace and Joy,

Gloria

Re: Off Topic

: my parasites are not as strong, i am using the zapper

but am also

taking strong herbs to. so i think the combination is

helping but they are

not dying! i can't get them out! they are diffently weaking!

i even put the

zapper on my feet where the one is, boy did it move!!!!!!! i

figure it can't

hurt. i have my book now! but it doesn't say how many times

daily you use the

zapper! is it only once? Thanks Mogdrmom

--------<e|-

Get Your Computer Info Right From The Source - PC World!

1/8238/12/_/469673/_/966100249/

--------|e>-

Send blank message to candidiasis-unsubscribeonelist

if you want to UNSUBSCRIBE !

Guest guest

Ah, well we are based in Essex, I'm afraid! So unlikely we're related, but you never know!

-----Original Message-----From: De Bruins [mailto:salvation@...]Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2000 4:47 PMcandidiasisegroupsSubject: off topic

'Ello, 'ello 'ello

I am a Brit in Australia. Oh and Matt, my maiden name was Hudson, too. We lived in Alvaston, Derby.

Just a bit of trivia for you!

Helen

Send blank message to candidiasis-unsubscribeonelist if you want to UNSUBSCRIBE !

Guest guest

he he. love sylv

Ethnicity of Jesus

> >

> > > >Scholars have long debated the exact ethnicity and nationality of

> > Jesus.

> > > >Recently, at a theological meeting in Rome, scholars had a heated

> > debate

> > on

> > > >this subject. One by one, they offered their evidence.............

> > > >

> > > >THREE PROOFS THAT JESUS WAS MEXICAN:

> > > >1. His first name was Jesus

> > > >2. He was bilingual

> > > >3. He was always being harassed by the authorities

> > > >

> > > >But then there were equally good arguments that....... JESUS WAS

BLACK

> > > >1. He called everybody " brother "

> > > >2. He liked Gospel

> > > >3. He couldn't get a fair trial

> > > >

> > > >But then there were equally good arguments that..... JESUS WAS JEWISH

> > > >1. He went into His Father's business

> > > >2. He lived at home until he was 33

> > > >3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin, and his Mother was sure he

was

> > God

> > > >

> > ITALIAN

> > > >1. He talked with his hands

> > > >2. He had wine with every meal

> > > >3. He used olive oil

> > > >

> > > >But then there were equally good arguments that....... JESUS WAS A

> > > >CALIFORNIAN

> > > >1. He never cut his hair

> > > >2. He walked around barefoot

> > > >3. He started a new religion

> > > >

> > > >

IRISH

> > > >1. He never got married

> > > >2. He was always telling stories

> > > >3. He loved green pastures

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >But perhaps the most compelling evidence.........

> > > >THREE PROOFS THAT JESUS WAS A WOMAN

> > > >1. He had to feed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food

> > > >2. He kept trying to get the message across to a bunch of men who

JUST

> > > >DIDN'T GET IT

> > > >3. Even when He was dead, He had to get up because there was more

work

> > for

> > > >him to do.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

he he. love sylv

Ethnicity of Jesus

> >

> > > >Scholars have long debated the exact ethnicity and nationality of

> > Jesus.

> > > >Recently, at a theological meeting in Rome, scholars had a heated

> > debate

> > on

> > > >this subject. One by one, they offered their evidence.............

> > > >

> > > >THREE PROOFS THAT JESUS WAS MEXICAN:

> > > >1. His first name was Jesus

> > > >2. He was bilingual

> > > >3. He was always being harassed by the authorities

> > > >

BLACK

> > > >1. He called everybody " brother "

> > > >2. He liked Gospel

> > > >3. He couldn't get a fair trial

> > > >

> > > >But then there were equally good arguments that..... JESUS WAS JEWISH

> > > >1. He went into His Father's business

> > > >2. He lived at home until he was 33

> > > >3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin, and his Mother was sure he

was

> > God

> > > >

> > ITALIAN

> > > >1. He talked with his hands

> > > >2. He had wine with every meal

> > > >3. He used olive oil

> > > >

> > > >But then there were equally good arguments that....... JESUS WAS A

> > > >CALIFORNIAN

> > > >1. He never cut his hair

> > > >2. He walked around barefoot

> > > >3. He started a new religion

> > > >

> > > >

IRISH

> > > >1. He never got married

> > > >2. He was always telling stories

> > > >3. He loved green pastures

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >But perhaps the most compelling evidence.........

> > > >THREE PROOFS THAT JESUS WAS A WOMAN

> > > >1. He had to feed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food

> > > >2. He kept trying to get the message across to a bunch of men who

JUST

> > > >DIDN'T GET IT

> > > >3. Even when He was dead, He had to get up because there was more

work

> > for

> > > >him to do.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi everyone:

Sorry in advance for going off topic, but I figured if anyone could answer this question, someone in this group could.

I have been frantically searching the internet for information and have not been able to find any so far. My cousin, who is 12 years old has been recently diagnosed with anorexia nervosa. She was admitted into childrens hospital in boston, but from what I understand they have no program ther to treat children that age with that condition. Her mother is searching for a hospital that will admit her, that has a specialized program for treating children of that age with that condition. The situation is life threatening, and she is ending up going in and out of the hospital on an outpatient kind of basis. She refuses to eat for her mother, and her mother would like her admitted somewhere. I am looking for a place on the internet that might guide them to different places that could treat this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you so much.

PS. the areas that they are focused on would be either, Massachusetts, NJ, or California. But would be willing to go anywhere.

Guest guest

For the woman seeking info on anorexia:

Ideas include

Renfrew Center(one of the best in the country by reputation)

1-800-renfrew web site www.renfrew.org located in several places, including northern new jersey and southern california. I'd give them a try first. I wrote a dissertation about how our culture constructs anorexia through literature/media/medicine and everything I learned about this place made me believe it is as good as it gets in the US.

In California, I don't know the quality but here is one,

Center for Discovery and Adolescent change 562-425-7418 (in southern california)

Also, call Gurze books at 800-756-7533 and ask for their free catalog; not only do they have great books on eating disorders--it's all they do--but their catalogs have ads for tx centers.

I looked through some of my reference material and there's one doctor whose work I respected who is located in california. If your cousin is bold enough, maybe she can call him and talk to him, or ask for a referral. His name is Micheal Strober, Phd inthe department of psychiatry, School of Medicine, U of CA, LA and he's also at the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute in LA.

It's been my experience that if you can get a well known professional on the phone, he/she may have more referrals, advice, etc. and is generally polite, sometimes even happy, to talk.

Best of luck to your cousin!!

Re: OFF TOPIC

Hi everyone: Sorry in advance for going off topic, but I figured if anyone could answer this question, someone in this group could. I have been frantically searching the internet for information and have not been able to find any so far. My cousin, who is 12 years old has been recently diagnosed with anorexia nervosa. She was admitted into childrens hospital in boston, but from what I understand they have no program ther to treat children that age with that condition. Her mother is searching for a hospital that will admit her, that has a specialized program for treating children of that age with that condition. The situation is life threatening, and she is ending up going in and out of the hospital on an outpatient kind of basis. She refuses to eat for her mother, and her mother would like her admitted somewhere. I am looking for a place on the internet that might guide them to different places that could treat this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you so much. PS. the areas that they are focused on would be either, Massachusetts, NJ, or California. But would be willing to go anywhere.

Guest guest

On anorexia, forgot one.

check out AABA, the american anorexia/bulimia association, 212-575-6200

www.aabainc.org

They will probably have referrals as well.

Re: OFF TOPIC

Hi everyone: Sorry in advance for going off topic, but I figured if anyone could answer this question, someone in this group could. I have been frantically searching the internet for information and have not been able to find any so far. My cousin, who is 12 years old has been recently diagnosed with anorexia nervosa. She was admitted into childrens hospital in boston, but from what I understand they have no program ther to treat children that age with that condition. Her mother is searching for a hospital that will admit her, that has a specialized program for treating children of that age with that condition. The situation is life threatening, and she is ending up going in and out of the hospital on an outpatient kind of basis. She refuses to eat for her mother, and her mother would like her admitted somewhere. I am looking for a place on the internet that might guide them to different places that could treat this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you so much. PS. the areas that they are focused on would be either, Massachusetts, NJ, or California. But would be willing to go anywhere.

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/10/01 9:06:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time, roberts5@... writes:

I'll have to share my secret with your husband

Dear Donna,

You're not going to tell him to hit me over the head with a hammer, are you?

(I think that's what it would take to get me on that plane.)

AntJoan

P.S. I'm sorry--I know this is off topic. I won't discuss this any more with everyone on this board.

Guest guest

In a message dated 4/10/01 11:02:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time, mhorten@... writes:

Let me know if you're interested.

Mona

Dear Mona,

Thanks so much for the offer. I can deal with the phobia (just feel the fear and do it anyway . . .)--it's more the discomfort of the long flight. Plus, I know it's unhealthy to breathe "airplane" air for so long a time.

AntJoan

Guest guest

<<Good way to catch colds...>>

My mother has told me that she has got an info from a doctor who told her the

next time she flies in an airplane with full of people. He told her to put

some neosoporin (mispelled) up in her noses. She would not catch any colds

or any flus from the people in the airplane who has it. I have not yet

tried it. I have not flown in an airplane for a long time (it has been a

couple of years). Perhaps you can try that?? Hope this helps.

Kozy

Guest guest

Good way to catch colds....

Re: Off topic

In a message dated 4/10/01 11:02:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

mhorten@... writes:

Let me know if you're interested.

Mona

Dear Mona,

Thanks so much for the offer. I can deal with the phobia (just feel the

fear

and do it anyway . . .)--it's more the discomfort of the long flight. Plus,

I know it's unhealthy to breathe " airplane " air for so long a time.

AntJoan

Guest guest

Hmmm. Neosporin? Sounds a little iffy, but the fake valium I used on my son kept him calm. You never know.

Donna

Re: Off topic

<<Good way to catch colds...>>My mother has told me that she has got an info from a doctor who told her the next time she flies in an airplane with full of people. He told her to put some neosoporin (mispelled) up in her noses. She would not catch any colds or any flus from the people in the airplane who has it. I have not yet tried it. I have not flown in an airplane for a long time (it has been a couple of years). Perhaps you can try that?? Hope this helps.Kozy

Guest guest

well, I think if ANYBODY regardless of race, creed, sexual orientation, where they were born, blah blah blah, is so unhappy here that they shout Woohoo about our fellow Americans being killed, they need to get out of the country. Not only should they be deported, they should have their ass kicked .This just sickens me that you can sympathize with such scum.

Guest guest

In a message dated 9/15/01 3:22:18 PM Central Daylight Time, ZOSO164@... writes:

Subj:Re: OFF TOPIC

Date:9/15/01 3:22:18 PM Central Daylight Time

Reply-to: hyperthyroidism

hyperthyroidism

well, I think if ANYBODY regardless of race, creed, sexual orientation, where they were born, blah blah blah, is so unhappy here that they shout Woohoo about our fellow Americans being killed, they need to get out of the country. Not only should they be deported, they should have their ass kicked .This just sickens me that you can sympathize with such scum

I agree with you..what about the discrimination we are going to have to go thru in airports because of them? We will have to get to airports much earlier I would imagien to be thoroughly searched. I have helped a group hack eagles so now none of the people going to get baby eagles can carry pocket knifes instead we will have to buy a knife where ever we go.. we pay taxes they don't. When I went to college most of them got to go free through grants and my mother who got $65 a month child support had to work two jobs to send me..now that's discrimination. What about the 1and 2 % loans they get to go into business..we don't..that's discrimination.. at Vanderbuilt Plaza the middle easterns were cheering and partying.. if they want to do that and hate Americans so bad they need to get their tails back out of here..

Guest guest

I have refrained from writing, since I try not to be emotionally swayed...I remember clearly the events of WWII, during which time, my very American, but of German descent family was harassed by people, and questioned by the FBI. My uncles fought in the war, and my father did war work. I live by Japanese-Americans around here, who were in interment camps, and have done oral histories of them for the local historical society. They too suffered, much more than my family. And right now, I have a neighbor who could very easily be mistaken for Muslim. His name is Mohammed, and he was born and raised in Germany! We need to be just, but be careful. I also was getting upset by lots of the comments being made...

Arlene in CA

From: mam641@... <mam641@...>hyperthyroidism <hyperthyroidism >Date: Saturday, September 15, 2001 11:00 AMSubject: OFF TOPIC

, Thanks for the lone voice of reason. I was considering unsubscribing to this list after reading some very closed-minded comments from others. I applaud you for not turning to discrimination out of fear, as so many others seem to have done. I believe that if we take the road of fear and hatred, then we will truly have lost this war and started another one against ourselves. Normally, I'm very avid about not contributing off topic on a list. I wanted you to know that you are not the only one on this list who thinks deporting someone for saying " Woo hoo! " would be a giant leap backwards for this country. in Oregon In a message dated 9/15/01 1:05:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time, hyperthyroidism writes:

Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 01:01:53 -0700 From: " Franek " <valerie_franek@...> Subject: RE: Digest Number 469 > The first amendment does not apply to yelling fire in a crowded > theater, and this could very well be construed as a treat. This point only further defends the student in this case. He was quoted as saying " Woo hoo! " , not " I have a bomb! " or anything that is clearly a threat. > I hope he is expelled and deported. Would you be saying the same thing if he had been born in this country? For all we know he may have been, and you clearly can't deport him then. Or what if a white student had made this comment? Would you simply have chided him for being rude and let it go? Again, it seems that knee-jerk reactions are being used instead of rational solutions, and largely because were were told that this student was " Pakistani. " Right now especially, we should not be turning on people just because of their race, ethnicity, or nationality. True, what he said was inappropriate, but I think this is being blown way out of proportion for what little information we know about this incident. What's next? Suggestions of sending all Arabs, Muslims, Pakistanis, etc. to internment camps? This is the kind of reaction that seemed to make sense 50 years ago, when the Japanese were considered the enemy, but I think we've become wise enough to know that this just isn't appropriate. At least I hope we have.. Now, we should really get back to discussing hyperthyroidism, as we only seem to be further damaging what is already a tender area at the moment.. -

Guest guest

Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 15:11:34 EDT

Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC

well, I think if ANYBODY regardless of race, creed, sexual orientation,

where

they were born, blah blah blah, is so unhappy here that they shout

Woohoo

about our fellow Americans being killed, they need to get out of the

country.

Not only should they be deported, they should have their ass kicked

..This

just sickens me that you can sympathize with such scum.

[This message contained attachments]

Thank you for the voice of reason. The guy supporting the terrorists

could have been white, green or blue - that's not the point. (I'm

bi-racial by the way, and one of my really good friends from college is

a citizen of Pakistan who came over just for his education, so I found

it pretty desperate that the one person played the racism card).

The point is all threats, and sympathising/supporting the terrorists need

to be taken seriously. Many of these terrorists WERE students in

our universities, including some from a college in San Diego. We

MUST put the safety of OUR people first, ahead of the misguided liberal

idealogies. This does not mean being racist because of a person's

skin color, and assuming that all people of middle eastern descent are

wackos. Duh, some people of middle eastern decent are even Christian,

and even of those who practice Islam, many say this violates the Koran.

I still stand by the woman who posted the original statement, and I hope

she will not be deterred from doing what is right for our country.

Now, for me, it's back to the thyroid discussion, because if terms this

simple can not be understood, I frankly don't think it can be put any simpler.

God bless America and all our allies.

Marcia

Guest guest

a,

If you find them, lemme know please! My daughter is almost 14 and

grown up size and wants some desperately!

HUGS

SUsan in Ark

Guest guest

Hello a,

Try L. L. Bean. They did have them in their catalogs at one time. Have a

great day!!

Lynn Brown

Clinton, NC

Off Topic

>Hey,

>

>Anyone know where I can buy adult flannel foot PJs? You know the one piece

jobbies with the feet built in.

>

>aW

>

>

>

Guest guest

Lynn, Shelia Rivenbark, I talked with you before I had surgery. I was

interested in how you were doing? I have seen your pics and they are

marvelous. shelia

Off Topic

>

>

> >Hey,

> >

> >Anyone know where I can buy adult flannel foot PJs? You know the one

piece

> jobbies with the feet built in.

> >

> >aW

> >

> >

> >

Guest guest

Do you have their website because I put just L L Bean and got a bad URL.

aW

Off Topic

>

>

> >Hey,

> >

> >Anyone know where I can buy adult flannel foot PJs? You know the one

piece

> jobbies with the feet built in.

> >

> >aW

> >