RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: letter to OHSU

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Drat the luck!! I was just going to ask you how you were! I have been feeling very well lately. Better than I did before the therapy, so I'm hoping that the virus is not coming back. My dr (nurse, actually) just called to say they set up my next appointment for a PCR early in July. I'm very hopeful, though I just had a sharp pain (you know the nonexistant kind around the liver) yesterday to remind me. I haven't had them for a while, though. They used to come much more often.

-dz-

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Dave I still have the damn headache...Begginning to think Floyd stirs it up...LOL

Guest guest

I know of those pains very well or should I say I know of the pain that doesn't exist..I am keeping you in my thoughts for your appt in July..I have a check up Friday for my surgery..I dread it..I realize it's only been 3 weeks but it sure seems something isn't right in there..I am really sore in some spots..I hate that..Seems I"d be doing alot better and I am still swollen which also makes me mad because I can't fit in my regular clothes yet..I miss my jeans and will be so glad to get out of these sweat pants and lose shirts to cover the swelling..Ok so I'll quit complaining now...Good luck Dave..

Guest guest

Moving slow..... and deliberate.... My knee....... Jan I got to tell you when you have a bum knee the world can just wait till you get there. Whoo Hoo I was walking across the living room last night and all of a sudden my leg just stopped and I crumpled like a doll. I think this thing is getting worse!! I have to find a surgeon thats all there is to this. This be for the birds. Re: [ ] letter to OHSU Morning !!! How R U today???

Guest guest

have you tried adding aol or msn messengers to yours I have aol and msn..... Re: [ ] letter to OHSU Girl I could talk to the dead I can talk so much...I wish you had it too..

Guest guest

Well, talk to Dennis, he seems to have found a good one! I know I used to have trouble with one of my knees, its a difficult spot to have a problem, because it gets so much use. Good luck with your doctor, you better take care of that. -dz-

WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

Moving slow..... and deliberate.... My knee.......

Jan I got to tell you when you have a bum knee the world

can just wait till you get there. Whoo Hoo I was walking

across the living room last night and all of a sudden my

leg just stopped and I crumpled like a doll. I think this thing

is getting worse!! I have to find a surgeon thats all there

is to this. This be for the birds.

Re: [ ] letter to OHSU

Morning !!! How R U today???

Guest guest

Good luck on your checkup. Hope you start feeling better FAST! You tell em! -dz-

Jannewilms42@... wrote: I know of those pains very well or should I say I know of the pain that doesn't exist..I am keeping you in my thoughts for your appt in July..I have a check up Friday for my surgery..I dread it..I realize it's only been 3 weeks but it sure seems something isn't right in there..I am really sore in some spots..I that..Seems I"d be doing alot better and I am still swollen which also makes me mad because I can't fit in my regular clothes yet..I miss my jeans and will be so glad to get out of these sweat pants and lose shirts to cover the swelling..Ok so I'll quit complaining now...Good luck Dave..

Guest guest

I am going in Friday see what they say. Re: [ ] letter to OHSU Morning !!! How R U today???

Guest guest

be careful and keep me posted on yor knee..I have an appt for my checkup tomorrow but I am not going..Don't feel like it......

Guest guest

I saw the message about using both AOL and MSN last night late and didn't have any trouble downloading - maybe that's when you were trying and I was getting in your way? Pat

Re: [ ] letter to OHSU

I can't get MSN to download.It keeps messingup saying the server is busy

Guest guest

dz --Good Luck on PCR!!

-----Welcome!!!!!

& HI to everyone else

arlene

imaganeer wrote:

Drat the luck!! I was just going to ask you how you were! I have been

feeling very well lately. Better than I did before the therapy, so I'm

hoping that the virus is not coming back. My dr (nurse, actually) just

called to say they set up my next appointment for a PCR early in July.

I'm very hopeful, though I just had a sharp pain (you know the nonexistant

kind around the liver) yesterday to remind me. I haven't had them for a

while, though. They used to come much more often.

-dz-

Jannewilms42@... wrote:

Dave

I still have the damn headache...Begginning to think Floyd stirs it up...LOL

Guest guest

Oh please go to your checkup that old infection could still have a hold on you. I know your not feeling the best but my dear friend I need you to get to feeling better from all this. There is hope .... honest. But these things are nothing to mess with you know. So please for me..... Fluffy...... : ) Re: [ ] letter to OHSU be careful and keep me posted on yor knee..I have an appt for my checkup tomorrow but I am not going..Don't feel like it......

Guest guest

Thanks, I'm pretty nervous about it. Every time I get a little pain in my abdomen I think the virus is back. I try not to think about it too much. I'll just prepare for the worst and hope for the best, it's about all I can do. -dz-

ACE <arken@...> wrote: dz --Good Luck on PCR!!-----Welcome!!!!! & HI to everyone elsearleneimaganeer wrote:>>> Drat the luck!! I was just going to ask you how you were! I have been> feeling very well lately. Better than I did before the therapy, so I'm> hoping that the virus is not coming back. My dr (nurse, actually) just> called to say they set up my next appointment for a PCR early in July.> I'm very hopeful, though I just had a sharp pain (you know the> nonexistant kind around the liver) yesterday to remind me. I haven't> had them for a while, though. They used to come much more often.>> -dz->> Jannewilms42@... wrote:>> Dave I still have the damn headache...Begginning to think> Floyd stirs it up...LOL>>