Sharon

--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

> Yes but .... follow my logic here.... if I fly I

> arrive in Hawaii still fuming

> if I swim I may just arrive in a better state of

> mind... LOL

>

Guest guest

Whats on out a ways past the Islands. After today I know I am going to need a bit longer a swim.... Re: [ ] letter to OHSU Or you'll be so tired you won't have the energy to bemad. But what a nice swim. Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> Yes but .... follow my logic here.... if I fly I> arrive in Hawaii still fuming> if I swim I may just arrive in a better state of> mind... LOL > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I agree with you. My son and I have had many talks about alcohol, and I have been careful not to tell him "Don't drink", but I have shared with him the dangers of alcohol and , etc. and I hope that he has enough information to make the right choice. The same goes with his choice of career, etc. He's a little young to have girfriend problems yet, but we have talked about all that, he's 12 now so the time is coming. I know that as a youth I resented being told what to do. I just try to give him a little warning of the possible consequences of the choices he will make as he grows older. -dz-

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: I personally would try as hard as I could to stay outof it. I'm not in that situation so I can't say forsure. My 19 year old stepson has been in love with agirl for over a year now. She has a boyfriend in herhometown and sees Mathew also. Tells him she hasfeelings for him but not enough to break up with thisother boy. I'd like to wring her spoiled rotten littleneck. But I keep reassuring him that he's NOT stupid.(Even if he is) I tell him when he's had enough he'llknow. Even though I want to shake him and say dumpher. He knows he can talk to me and I won't tell himwhat to do. It's really hard but I don't want toalienate him. He was 14 when we married and it took along time to be accepted as part of his life. I lovehim as my own and I'd like him to be happy but I hadto make a lot of really dumb mistakes in my life, sohopefully they learn . I hope things get better. Ithink seeing all this happen to your child would betoo much to bare.

Guest guest

I'm not sure what's next, west of the islands, but I

have a feeling in a couple of weeks you oughta be in

Australia. What happened?

Sharon

--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

> Whats on out a ways past the Islands. After today

> I know

> I am going to need a bit longer a swim....

>

Guest guest

I don't know what to tell you because I am one of those that can't keep her mouth shut..It just over loads and pops out without my control..Do what you feel is best dear freind...I know you'll make the right choice.I have been fighting a damn headache due to my neck and back..Been 3 days now for sure if not longer..Hate em!!! As far as the surgery goes I feel pretty good but still ain't lifting on anything yet..Don't even sweep yet..Still got a few twinges in the old belly area..Guess that happens..Still spot off and on too..That I don' tlike though..Got an appt on the 19th..Get in touch and keep me posted..Do you have Messenger?? It's free..We could really chat there...

Guest guest

I'm sorry your having a headache. That's the worst

side effect I've had from treatment and I have a great

deal of sympathy when someone has one. I tend to sleep

a LOT when I have one. Good luck and I hope your well

soon.

Sharon

--- Jannewilms42@... wrote:

> I don't know what to tell you because I am one

> of those that can't keep

> her mouth shut..It just over loads and pops out

> without my control..Do what

> you feel is best dear freind...I know you'll make

> the right choice.I have

> been fighting a damn headache due to my neck and

> back..Been 3 days now for

> sure if not longer..Hate em!!! As far as the surgery

> goes I feel pretty good

> but still ain't lifting on anything yet..Don't even

> sweep yet..Still got a

> few twinges in the old belly area..Guess that

> happens..Still spot off and on

> too..That I don' tlike though..Got an appt on the

> 19th..Get in touch and keep

> me posted..Do you have Messenger?? It's

> free..We could really chat

> there...

>

Guest guest

Dysfunction in the family.... arrrrgggghhhhhh I am swimming away from home. Once I cross the rockies and the desert and all that. Karem Re: [ ] letter to OHSU I'm not sure what's next, west of the islands, but Ihave a feeling in a couple of weeks you oughta be inAustralia. What happened? Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> Whats on out a ways past the Islands. After today> I know> I am going to need a bit longer a swim.... > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I have AOL Messenger and MSN Messenger.. and one of these days.... I am speaking up... Re: [ ] letter to OHSU I don't know what to tell you because I am one of those that can't keep her mouth shut..It just over loads and pops out without my control..Do what you feel is best dear freind...I know you'll make the right choice.I have been fighting a damn headache due to my neck and back..Been 3 days now for sure if not longer..Hate em!!! As far as the surgery goes I feel pretty good but still ain't lifting on anything yet..Don't even sweep yet..Still got a few twinges in the old belly area..Guess that happens..Still spot off and on too..That I don' tlike though..Got an appt on the 19th..Get in touch and keep me posted..Do you have Messenger?? It's free..We could really chat there...

Guest guest

Sorry to hear these things aren't clearing up. Funny thing about those troubles, you cross the rockies, swim the ocean, and you wake up at the Honolulu Ramada and there they are right beside you! :) -dz-

WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

Dysfunction in the family.... arrrrgggghhhhhh I am swimming away

from home. Once I cross the rockies and the desert and all that. Karem

Re: [ ] letter to OHSU

I'm not sure what's next, west of the islands, but Ihave a feeling in a couple of weeks you oughta be inAustralia. What happened? Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> Whats on out a ways past the Islands. After today> I know> I am going to need a bit longer a swim.... > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Sharon I get headaches often without being on tx but all this is due to my neck..I still have one again today..It is almost unbearable..So tired of hurting all the time..I take Motrin for it but it doesn't seem to help..Guess it's time to go to the Dr. for some releif..

Guest guest

Yeah, but its nice to think you could leave them

behind. Plus, after all that walking and swimming,

your too tired to care.

Sharon

--- imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

>

> Sorry to hear these things aren't clearing up. Funny

> thing about those troubles, you cross the rockies,

> swim the ocean, and you wake up at the Honolulu

> Ramada and there they are right beside you! :)

> -dz-

Guest guest

Dear dz just arrived and got this message in a bottle. I am tired soaking wet and you once again are right. They were waiting for me upon arrival.. Re: [ ] letter to OHSU I'm not sure what's next, west of the islands, but Ihave a feeling in a couple of weeks you oughta be inAustralia. What happened? Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> Whats on out a ways past the Islands. After today> I know> I am going to need a bit longer a swim.... > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

LOL! I've tried that geographic cure a few times myself, to no avail. :) Hang in there!! -dz-

WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

Dear dz just arrived and got this message in a bottle. I am tired soaking wet and

you once again are right. They were waiting for me upon arrival..

Re: [ ] letter to OHSU

I'm not sure what's next, west of the islands, but Ihave a feeling in a couple of weeks you oughta be inAustralia. What happened? Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> Whats on out a ways past the Islands. After today> I know> I am going to need a bit longer a swim.... > __________________________________________________

Guest guest

If they give you Darvocet, I wouldn't bother. That's

what they gave me and they don't help. I hope it stops

soon.

Sharon

--- Jannewilms42@... wrote:

> Sharon I get headaches often without being on tx but

> all this is due to my

> neck..I still have one again today..It is almost

> unbearable..So tired of

> hurting all the time..I take Motrin for it but it

> doesn't seem to help..Guess

> it's time to go to the Dr. for some releif..

>

Guest guest

No I don't have that one had to remove it as it was incompatible with I think it was AOL or one of the other ones and it was really causing problems. Sure wish we did have the same ones Boy we could sure talk ... Or I could.....Hugs Re: [ ] letter to OHSU Fluffy I have Messenger..Do ya have that one too??

Guest guest

Fine and dandy, Jan! I'd ask how you were, but I know you're suffering from a headache. Hope you start feeling better soon! -dz-

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Hi Dave how are you today????????

Guest guest

finally an idea with merit...LOL Re: [ ] letter to OHSU put them in the bottle and sent them in the ocean for a nice long drift.........

Guest guest

Well my ropes sure getting full of fresh knots. Re: [ ] letter to OHSU I'm not sure what's next, west of the islands, but Ihave a feeling in a couple of weeks you oughta be inAustralia. What happened? Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> Whats on out a ways past the Islands. After today> I know> I am going to need a bit longer a swim.... > __________________________________________________