RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Hi from AZ

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, Growing up a PK, you should know the the back rows always fills in.

Terry

WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

He he he I got more people in the back row with me.

Fluffy.....

Re: [ ] Hi from AZ

I've always been a shy violet. :) I never was one for speaking in front of people. In school I was always the guy at the back of the room making wisecracks. So I'm right here in the back row with ya'all... -dz- diane214@... wrote: Wow ..... That is a really high pressure.... You are soright.... He is a miracle to make it thru that.... And Sharon you alsohave your burdens to carry..... We are all here for each other and thatis what counts...... Terry!!!!! You Quiet????? I can't imagine that...LOL..... We bring out the best in you. Don't we????? ;o Next I'mwaiting for -dz- to say he used to be quiet.... ha ha ha ha Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Hey all you back row friends of mine on the count of 3 1-2-3 to the front pew...... LOL Re: [ ] Hi from AZ I've always been a shy violet. :) I never was one for speaking in front of people. In school I was always the guy at the back of the room making wisecracks. So I'm right here in the back row with ya'all... -dz- diane214@... wrote: Wow ..... That is a really high pressure.... You are soright.... He is a miracle to make it thru that.... And Sharon you alsohave your burdens to carry..... We are all here for each other and thatis what counts...... Terry!!!!! You Quiet????? I can't imagine that...LOL..... We bring out the best in you. Don't we????? ;o Next I'mwaiting for -dz- to say he used to be quiet.... ha ha ha ha Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity