RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Hi from AZ

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Terry I missed the whole race.Don't even know who won..We went to a crawfish etouffe" cookoff yesterday..It is a free event and it is all outside..It was a very nice day..Well the countdown has begun..It is Thursday for my surgery..I'm not nervous yet but it's getting close..

Guest guest

Oh yes the whole day was very nice..Terry have yo heard from Diane anymore?? I haven't..I am concerned..I wish her and her family the best of luck with their illness..I hope you get to feelingbetter..Tx is hard on some of us Terry..Drink lots of water especially on shot day..It does seem to help some of the sides a bit..I found out today I can only have liquids the day prior to surgery after 12:00 noon..Now that means I can't have real food from 12:00 noon till 12:00 mindnight and then nothing and then not until after my surgery..Do you think a cajun who is always eating something will be ticked or what??? They better get me in there early and get it over with soon..I'll be one mad woman when I wake up due to pain and hunger...OH NO they will be in for it..LOL

Guest guest

Sharon that taste you have I have had also..Isn't it aggrevating?? I know it would get to me too..It sure is nice to see someone in here today..Where is ??? It is hot amd muggy here today..Wednesday it is suppose to get into the high 40's..Till then it is suppose to rain..YUCK!! Glad we had a nice weekend at least..

Guest guest

It has to be CLEAR liquids..I hate jello and that is the one thing I can have besides strained juices and cold drinks and water..Broth..YUCK!!

Guest guest

Hey ya Fluffy..Glad to see ya back and to hear you had a good time..Yep not long now..Gettin restless..

Guest guest

Jan I missed the race also. We went church, I recored the race as I normally do to watch when we get back from lunch after church. But this week the Tx has ne so messed up I didn't feel up to watching it. I came homw early Friday night. Still don't feel well will try to go into work tonight.

Good luck on your surgery I will be praying for you. Do you enjoy the crawfish?

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Terry I missed the whole race.Don't even know who won..We went to a crawfish etouffe" cookoff yesterday..It is a free event and it is all outside..It was a very nice day..Well the countdown has begun..It is Thursday for my surgery..I'm not nervous yet but it's getting close..

Guest guest

Terry, I'm sorry to hear your not feeling well. I

think I hate the unpredictability of the treatment the

most. This weekend I had no headache but the

de-hydrated feeling and low grade temp. It's so

impossible to predict. Plus I now have a metallic

taste to everything I eat.(especially sweets) Well,

take good care of yourself and get your rest.

Sharon

Guest guest

That's way too long without food. Does gumbo in the

blender count as a liquid? I wish you a lot of luck

with the surgery and a speedy recovery.

Sharon

Guest guest

I am here. We got home towards eve. yesterday. We were at the slopes this weekend. The oldest sons bday. We had a great time. So how are you feeling it won't be long now. Hope you are resting up and almost ready to go. Fluffy Re: [ ] Hi from AZ Sharon that taste you have I have had also..Isn't it aggrevating?? I know it would get to me too..It sure is nice to see someone in here today..Where is ??? It is hot amd muggy here today..Wednesday it is suppose to get into the high 40's..Till then it is suppose to rain..YUCK!! Glad we had a nice weekend at least..

Guest guest

Yeah, it's aggravating, but it hasn't actually

stopped me from eating. In fact I figure if I'm going

to suffer with this awful aftertaste when I eat

chocolate, then I have to eat a whole bunch at once to

make it worthwhile.

Sharon

Guest guest

Oh and listen to them its not nice to not have the anesthesia disagree with you and have much to come up. Fluffy. Re: [ ] Hi from AZ Oh yes the whole day was very nice..Terry have yo heard from Diane anymore?? I haven't..I am concerned..I wish her and her family the best of luck with their illness..I hope you get to feelingbetter..Tx is hard on some of us Terry..Drink lots of water especially on shot day..It does seem to help some of the sides a bit..I found out today I can only have liquids the day prior to surgery after 12:00 noon..Now that means I can't have real food from 12:00 noon till 12:00 mindnight and then nothing and then not until after my surgery..Do you think a cajun who is always eating something will be ticked or what??? They better get me in there early and get it over with soon..I'll be one mad woman when I wake up due to pain and hunger...OH NO they will be in for it..LOL

Guest guest

Jan, I hate fasting before test or sugery. Normally I love eatting, but lately the Tx has shot my appitite.

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Oh yes the whole day was very nice..Terry have yo heard from Diane anymore?? I haven't..I am concerned..I wish her and her family the best of luck with their illness..I hope you get to feelingbetter..Tx is hard on some of us Terry..Drink lots of water especially on shot day..It does seem to help some of the sides a bit..I found out today I can only have liquids the day prior to surgery after 12:00 noon..Now that means I can't have real food from 12:00 noon till 12:00 mindnight and then nothing and then not until after my surgery..Do you think a cajun who is always eating something will be ticked or what??? They better get me in there early and get it over with soon..I'll be one mad woman when I wake up due to pain and hunger...OH NO they will be in for it..LOL

Guest guest

Sharon I have pretty much given up chocolate while I'm on TX. Because of the caffine. I have a little "I love choclate" but very limented. I have given up caffine in my drinks "that was hard to.

Terry

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Yeah, it's aggravating, but it hasn't actuallystopped me from eating. In fact I figure if I'm goingto suffer with this awful aftertaste when I eatchocolate, then I have to eat a whole bunch at once tomake it worthwhile.Sharon__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Jan I agree with you on the clear liquid diate. But do as the doctors tell you, we don't want you to get sick.

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: It has to be CLEAR liquids..I hate jello and that is the one thing I can have besides strained juices and cold drinks and water..Broth..YUCK!!

Guest guest

I gave up caffeine in drinks, alcohol, raw

oysters,and hair dye. As well as cutting my beef

consumption down to once a week or less. I'm not ready

to give up chocolate, although if it keeps tasting

nasty afterwards, I might.

Sharon

--- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

>

> Sharon I have pretty much given up chocolate

> while I'm on TX. Because of the caffine. I have a

> little " I love choclate " but very limented. I have

> given up caffine in my drinks " that was hard to.

> Terry

Guest guest

Sharon the one thing I like more then chocolate is beef. I want my weekly steak, hamburger. I guess we all have things we have a harder time giving up. Susy didn't thank I could cut down my caffenine drinks after knowing me 24 years. I not only cut that down but I cut it out. She thought I would struggle with cutting down on chocolate, I haven't cut it out altogether but I have cut it down. I haven't even tried cutting down my beef. That's the one thing I will not cut down.

Terry

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: I gave up caffeine in drinks, alcohol, rawoysters,and hair dye. As well as cutting my beefconsumption down to once a week or less. I'm not readyto give up chocolate, although if it keeps tastingnasty afterwards, I might.Sharon--- Terry Long wrote:> > Sharon I have pretty much given up chocolate> while I'm on TX. Because of the caffine. I have a> little "I love choclate" but very limented. I have> given up caffine in my drinks "that was hard to.> Terry__________________________________________________

Guest guest

I am sure you are but you know you are doing the only reasonable thing left to do now you can get better. Thats a good thing. Re: [ ] Hi from AZ Hey ya Fluffy..Glad to see ya back and to hear you had a good time..Yep not long now..Gettin restless..

Guest guest

Terry the tx had my appetite too for a while but it gets better..In fact the second time I took it my appetite wasn't affected..That surprised me..I am hoping after my surgery I don't blow up like a damn whale..LOL or grow a moustache!! LOL..

Guest guest

Sharon you gave up hair dye too?? I couldn't do it..When I went to get pre admitted the nurse told me no makeup, jewerly, or nail polish..I looke dat her and said I don't mind being without makeup and jewerly but hey the nail polish has got to stay..She said I can leave all on but one...See the fussing has already started..LOL

Guest guest

I think I'll be cheating a little myself when no one is watching me..LOL..That's too long to go without good food...