RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

JAN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm back and just got in touch with Commitment to Care for my meds..All I have to do is send them a couple of papers and hopefully no later than the next 1 1/2 weeks I'll be back on tx..Wish me luck this time I"ll need it..

Guest guest

Nope we is gonna kick some Dragon booty. : ) Fluffy Re: [ ] Jan Hey with all this support I can't lose this time huh??

Guest guest

Good luck Jan. I hope everything goes well for your husband too. Let's whip this dragon! -dz-

Jannewilms42@... wrote: I'm back and just got in touch with Commitment to Care for my meds..All I have to do is send them a couple of papers and hopefully no later than the next 1 1/2 weeks I'll be back on tx..Wish me luck this time I"ll need it..

Guest guest

Good to have you back. Hope everything is going OK.

Will you be on the Peg-combo? I know I enjoy the heck

out of it. Can't wait to do that shot tonight.

Sharon

Guest guest

Sharon, I thank that I see your nose starting to grow. I take my shot tomorrow night.

Terry

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Good to have you back. Hope everything is going OK.Will you be on the Peg-combo? I know I enjoy the heckout of it. Can't wait to do that shot tonight. Sharon__________________________________________________

Guest guest

You got it!! -dz-

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Hey with all this support I can't lose this time huh??

Guest guest

Fun, isn't it? Like a hangover without the buzz... -dz-

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Good to have you back. Hope everything is going OK.Will you be on the Peg-combo? I know I enjoy the heckout of it. Can't wait to do that shot tonight. Sharon__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi Jan

It is good to hear from you. I hope and pray that you can tolerate the treatment better this time.

Re: [ ] Jan

I'm back and just got in touch with Commitment to Care for my meds..All I have to do is send them a couple of papers and hopefully no later than the next 1 1/2 weeks I'll be back on tx..Wish me luck this time I"ll need it..

Guest guest

Come on down and join me then Sharon..With the two of us together we surely can't go wrong..

Guest guest

Yeah, it's about a foot long.

Sharon

--- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

>

> Sharon, I thank that I see your nose starting to

> grow. I take my shot tomorrow night.

> Terry

Guest guest

Nope, and I'm already a dragonslayer. Plus I'm close

enough to you to come over and take on that dragon.

Sharon

--- Jannewilms42@... wrote:

> Hey with all this support I can't lose this time

> huh??

>

Guest guest

Yeah, I miss the high points. I finally learned a few

years ago how to get a buzz without the hangover

(don't over do it). Now I have the hangover without

the buzz.

Sharon

--- imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

>

> Fun, isn't it? Like a hangover without the buzz...

> -dz-

Guest guest

Hey Sharon..The sides are the same right now..It's so hot down here..That takes alot out of me too on the meds right now...I'll stay in touch though..

Guest guest

Jan, you don't know what HOT is untill you spend a sumer in southern Az. The last several day's our high's have been around 115, it has been around 100 at 11:000 PM. The early morning low have been in the mid 90's. But some time this month our high's will be in the 105-110 range.but the humidity will go up. Our sumers start out VERY HOT but dry. Then is just HOT & humied.

Terry

Jannewilms43@... wrote: Hey Sharon..The sides are the same right now..It's so hot down here..That takes alot out of me too on the meds right now...I'll stay in touch though..

Guest guest

Terrry I did watch that race..It was good..Dale Jr. let me down after being in 2nd for so long..

Guest guest

He still did better then Jeff, if it wasn't for bad luck. Jeff wouldn't have any luck this year.

Terry

Jannewilms43@... wrote: Terrry I did watch that race..It was good..Dale Jr. let me down after being in 2nd for so long..

Guest guest

It's been pretty hot and muggy here. We don't often get up to 100%, but its been hanging around 90% with 98% humidity. You walk out of a building and you feel like you have to slice a little path in the air to walk through! -dz-

Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

Jan, you don't know what HOT is untill you spend a sumer in southern Az. The last several day's our high's have been around 115, it has been around 100 at 11:000 PM. The early morning low have been in the mid 90's. But some time this month our high's will be in the 105-110 range.but the humidity will go up. Our sumers start out VERY HOT but dry. Then is just HOT & humied. Terry Jannewilms43@... wrote: Hey Sharon..The sides are the same right now..It's so hot down here..That takes alot out of me too on the meds right now...I'll stay in touch though..

Guest guest

Dave, you all live in a sauna & down here in the desert we live in a blast oven. Both are hard to live with. In 1997 when my father passed away, I was back in central Mo. When I got of the car at the church, my glasses steamed over before I got the car door shut. Just from stepping out of the A/C in the car into the outside.

Terry

imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

It's been pretty hot and muggy here. We don't often get up to 100%, but its been hanging around 90% with 98% humidity. You walk out of a building and you feel like you have to slice a little path in the air to walk through! -dz- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

Jan, you don't know what HOT is untill you spend a sumer in southern Az. The last several day's our high's have been around 115, it has been around 100 at 11:000 PM. The early morning low have been in the mid 90's. But some time this month our high's will be in the 105-110 range.but the humidity will go up. Our sumers start out VERY HOT but dry. Then is just HOT & humied. Terry Jannewilms43@... wrote: Hey Sharon..The sides are the same right now..It's so hot down here..That takes alot out of me too on the meds right now...I'll stay in touch though..

Guest guest

I think Jeff's luck has alot to do with his divorce..He says it doesn't but I think it does..

Guest guest

Mine do that ALL the time here in the summer, It's

really annoying.

Sharon

--- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

>

> Dave, you all live in a sauna & down here in the

> desert we live in a blast oven. Both are hard to

> live with. In 1997 when my father passed away, I was

> back in central Mo. When I got of the car at the

> church, my glasses steamed over before I got the car

> door shut. Just from stepping out of the A/C in the

> car into the outside.

> Terry

Guest guest

I have been thanking the same thing. Going through a divorce with out the whole world knowing all the details is hard enough. But when the press is telling every little detail. It can't not help, but affect you.

Terry

Jannewilms43@... wrote: I think Jeff's luck has alot to do with his divorce..He says it doesn't but I think it does..

Guest guest

Dave if you want to feel heat come down here to cajun country or where Terry or Sharon are!!!!

Guest guest

Yeah, I guess we all get our weather quirks. I know I've been down in the southwest and no matter what they say about the low humidity, when it's over 100 degrees. Its HOT! When my dad passed away a couple of years ago, he left us kids a little policy and I ended up buying central air for the house. I think of him often on these hot days. Thanks Dad! -dz-

Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

Dave, you all live in a sauna & down here in the desert we live in a blast oven. Both are hard to live with. In 1997 when my father passed away, I was back in central Mo. When I got of the car at the church, my glasses steamed over before I got the car door shut. Just from stepping out of the A/C in the car into the outside. Terry imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

It's been pretty hot and muggy here. We don't often get up to 100%, but its been hanging around 90% with 98% humidity. You walk out of a building and you feel like you have to slice a little path in the air to walk through! -dz- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote: