RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Chuckle for the day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have a new one for u guys,my boyfriend was talking about going ice fishing today w/his 19 yr old son, anyway he asked me had i ever been, i told him no well my NT dd asked him what it was, my AS ds who is 9 says you know where u fish for ice! then we explained what it was, he can be so funny and literal. Sherry and/or Robin Lemke <jrisjs@...> wrote: Hee hee. I love it!!!!!Tonya Hettler <txuaearthlink (DOT) net> wrote: One the literal note……. Or son’s teacher emailed me that she had asked him if he wanted to play Chinese checkers. His response was “I can’t, I don’t know how to speak Chinese.” Talk about literal!! J Tonya Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

That is adorable......we should compile a book of all of these......we could be rich.....along with the other invention ROSE helped me with a while back, what was that Rose? I can't even remember now but it was a product like AXE!!! Ruthie

From: superchick0770@...Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 10:34:50 -0800Subject: RE: ( ) Re: Chuckle for the day

I have a new one for u guys,my boyfriend was talking about going ice fishing today w/his 19 yr old son, anyway he asked me had i ever been, i told him no well my NT dd asked him what it was, my AS ds who is 9 says you know where u fish for ice! then we explained what it was, he can be so funny and literal. Sherry and/or Robin Lemke <jrisjs > wrote:

Hee hee.

I love it!!!!!Tonya Hettler <txuaearthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

One the literal note……. Or son’s teacher emailed me that she had asked him if he wanted to play Chinese checkers. His response was “I can’t, I don’t know how to speak Chinese.” Talk about literal!! J

Tonya

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

That is a great idea!!!! SherryBRYAN DOLEZAL <DOLEZAL123@...> wrote: That is adorable......we should compile a book of all of these......we could be rich.....along with the other invention ROSE helped me with a while back, what was that Rose? I can't even remember now but it was a product like AXE!!! Ruthie From: superchick0770 Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 10:34:50 -0800Subject: RE: ( ) Re:

Chuckle for the day I have a new one for u guys,my boyfriend was talking about going ice fishing today w/his 19 yr old son, anyway he asked me had i ever been, i told him no well my NT dd asked him what it was, my AS ds who is 9 says you know where u fish for ice! then we explained what it was, he can be so funny and literal. Sherry and/or Robin Lemke <jrisjs > wrote: Hee hee. I love it!!!!!Tonya Hettler <txuaearthlink (DOT) net> wrote: One the literal note……. Or son’s teacher emailed me that she had asked

him if he wanted to play Chinese checkers. His response was “I can’t, I don’t know how to speak Chinese.” Talk about literal!! J Tonya Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Tonya that is such a cute story!! they are so adorable when they are being literal like that. SherryTonya Hettler <txua@...> wrote: One the literal note……. Or son’s teacher emailed me that she had asked him if he wanted to play Chinese checkers. His response was “I can’t, I don’t know how to speak Chinese.” Talk about literal!! J Tonya

Guest guest

Thats funny!!! My son's counselor asked him if he had ever played go fish. (He hadn't) He said yes so she asked what the rules were. The first one he gave is Don't get wet.

RE: ( ) Re: Chuckle for the day

I have a new one for u guys,my boyfriend was talking about going ice fishing today w/his 19 yr old son, anyway he asked me had i ever been, i told him no well my NT dd asked him what it was, my AS ds who is 9 says you know where u fish for ice! then we explained what it was, he can be so funny and literal. Sherry and/or Robin Lemke <jrisjs (DOT) com> wrote:

Hee hee.

One the literal note……. Or son’s teacher emailed me that she had asked him if he wanted to play Chinese checkers. His response was “I can’t, I don’t know how to speak Chinese.” Talk about literal!! J

Tonya

Guest guest

ROFL sounds like something my son would have said too. That is so funny! Sherry <lisa_leonard@...> wrote: Thats funny!!! My son's counselor asked him if he had ever played go fish. (He hadn't) He said yes so she asked what the rules were. The first one he gave is Don't get wet. RE: ( ) Re: Chuckle for the day I have a new one for u guys,my boyfriend was talking about going ice fishing today w/his 19 yr old son, anyway he asked me had i ever been, i told him no well my NT dd asked him what it was, my AS ds who is 9 says you know where u fish for ice! then we explained what it was, he can be so funny and literal. Sherry and/or Robin Lemke <jrisjs (DOT) com> wrote: Hee hee. I love it!!!!!Tonya Hettler <txuaearthlink (DOT) net> wrote: One the literal note……. Or son’s teacher emailed me that she had asked him if he wanted to play Chinese checkers. His response was “I can’t, I don’t know how to speak Chinese.” Talk about literal!! J Tonya Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Don't get wet....that is adorable----just too cute.

I went and asked my six year old what ice fishing was, and he told me to a 't,' but that is because some people were doing it a couple weeks ago, and we told him how it works; he pretty much word for word said what we had said about it---he thought that was funny that your son said fishing for ice----he laughed about it and then said something a few minutes later--and said that was 'cute.' (not like he does not do it all the time)-----but it was great that he remembered; we were impressed, and surprised he remembered; we expected 'fishin' for ice' ourselves---Ruthie

From: superchick0770@...Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 15:22:47 -0800Subject: Re: ( ) Re: Chuckle for the day

ROFL sounds like something my son would have said too. That is so funny! Sherry <lisa_leonardsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

Thats funny!!! My son's counselor asked him if he had ever played go fish. (He hadn't) He said yes so she asked what the rules were. The first one he gave is Don't get wet.

I have a new one for u guys,my boyfriend was talking about going ice fishing today w/his 19 yr old son, anyway he asked me had i ever been, i told him no well my NT dd asked him what it was, my AS ds who is 9 says you know where u fish for ice! then we explained what it was, he can be so funny and literal. Sherry and/or Robin Lemke <jrisjs (DOT) com> wrote:

Hee hee.

Tonya

Guest guest

WOW!!! Your son sounds very smart!!! It's amazing that he remembered.

Hee hee.

Tonya

Guest guest

He is quite funny sometimes but doesn't realize it , he always look at us like we have lost our minds.LOL Sherry <lisa_leonard@...> wrote: WOW!!! Your son sounds very smart!!! It's amazing that he remembered. RE: ( ) Re: Chuckle for the day I have a new one for u guys,my boyfriend was talking about going ice fishing today w/his 19 yr old son, anyway he asked me had i ever been, i told him no well my NT dd asked him what it was, my AS ds who is 9 says you know where u fish for ice! then we explained what it was, he can be so funny and literal. Sherry and/or Robin Lemke <jrisjs (DOT) com> wrote: Hee hee. I love it!!!!!Tonya Hettler <txuaearthlink (DOT) net> wrote: One the literal note……. Or son’s teacher emailed me that she had asked him if he wanted to play Chinese checkers. His response was “I can’t, I don’t know how to speak Chinese.” Talk about literal!! J Tonya Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

I love the roll call! My mom did it too since there were

three of us girls and she had the brilliant idea to make all our full names

rhyme.

Our son has a different take. When he’s in trouble

& I call him Garrett Alan, he always responds “I’m not Alan.”

(Who is dad.) I always come back with “Quit acting like him then.”

This usually fixes the problem but my husband doesn’t appreciate the

approach too much! J

Tonya

[mailto: ] On

Behalf Of and/or Robin Lemke

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 8:43 AM

Subject: Re: ( ) Re: Chuckle for the day

I do this, too. Sometimes even say the intended name

and keep on with other ones.

My daughter now,,,,depending on how many names I go through

first,,,,says, " Woah,,,,that was a bad one " .

Nice.

Roxanna <madideas@...> wrote:

My dad

is the best at having to go through a list of names before he got to

mine. Once he even named a cat we used to have before he got to my

name. I said, " Dad, Snickers is a cat. And she's been dead for

ten years. You remembered her before you remembered my

name????? " lol

Roxanna

Autism Happens

-----

Original Message -----

Aspergers Treatment

Sent: Saturday, February

16, 2008 8:52 AM

Subject: RE:

( ) Re: Chuckle for the day

that is cute! my kids all have different names, and I still can't say the

right one; always 'roll call....' which I said I would never do, like my

mom---we do though. Ruthie

Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 08:48:51 -0500

Worse,

we also have a " Royce " lol When I have to yell at

kids here, it is sometimes more of a comedy just trying to get the right

" RrrrRRrrrRRrrr " out. lol.

Roxanna

Autism Happens

-----

Original Message -----

Aspergers Treatment

Sent: Friday, February 15,

2008 4:44 PM

Subject: RE:

( ) Re: Chuckle for the day

Your children are Reece and

Ryder? I just think those are the cutest names!! I love 'em.

Unique, too. Have a great weekend....

and the story is adorable, too.....these are the positive moments I was refering

to a moment ago---they are funny, and we have to laugh.....my kids do this all

day long, every day, so I get plenty of laughs in, and they are learning to

laugh at themselves, too.

Ruthie

Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:40:37 -0500

Cute!

Yesterday

we stopped over at the school for my ds's valentine party. I had my 11 yo

(hfa) with me. As the kids were playing the games, my ds cheered for his

brother to win. The teacher said to him, " Wow, you're Ryder's fan

club! " and Reece seriously looked at her and said, " No, I'm Ryder's

brother. " lol.

Roxanna

Autism Happens

-----

Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, February

14, 2008 9:13 PM

Subject: ( )

As long as we're sharing, I

have to add mine from today. It seems

like there's a new story every week. In fact, I keep track of these

funny stories on my computer's calendar. I just quickly jot it down

on the day because someday, I can write a book!

Anyway, our 5 year old AS son was playing around with his Dad today

when he just excitedly stopped and said, " Hey, look at my arm. I'm

starting to get my Daddy hair. " We looked at each other and started

laughing. He held his arm up to his dad's and said, " Look. Pretty

soon I'll have all my Daddy hair, just like you. " So, Daddy decided

to play with him a bit and asked, " Do you have hair here (pointing to

his upper lip) like me yet? " went to look in the mirror and

came out saying, " Yup. I'm even getting my mouth Daddy hair. " He's

been walking around all evening rubbing his 'mouth Daddy hair'.

How funny!

Noel

>

> I was pouring out some pop from last night. When my son asked why I

told him it was old pop. He then asked " Old pop is for old people

right? " I'm glad I don't offend easily!

>

Never miss a thing. Make

your homepage.

Guest guest

There are already a couple of books on things like this.

They were written by Wayne Gilpin who owns Future Horizons.

(http://www.futurehorizons-autism.com)

He has an adult son with Asperger’s.

Tonya

Behalf Of BRYAN DOLEZAL

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 12:42 PM

Aspergers Treatment

Subject: RE: ( ) Re: Chuckle for the day

That is adorable......we should compile a book

of all of these......we could be rich.....along with the other invention ROSE

helped me with a while back, what was that Rose? I can't even remember

now but it was a product like AXE!!! Ruthie

Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 10:34:50 -0800

I have a new one for u guys,my boyfriend was talking about

going ice fishing today w/his 19 yr old son, anyway he asked me had i ever

been, i told him no well my NT dd asked him what it was, my AS ds who is 9 says

you know where u fish for ice! then we explained what it was, he can be so

funny and literal. Sherry

and/or Robin Lemke <jrisjs@...> wrote:

Hee hee.

I love it!!!!!

Tonya Hettler <txua@...> wrote:

One the literal

note……. Or son’s teacher emailed me that she had asked

him if he wanted to play Chinese checkers. His response was “I

can’t, I don’t know how to speak Chinese.” Talk about

literal!! J

Tonya

Guest guest

Yep! We’re very lucky with that teacher. She

emails me things like that frequently and keeps contact with our son during the

summer break. Not too many like her!!

I got an email from her a while back with the subject line of “What

was I thinking!!!” Seems her and Garrett were walking down the hall

and a parent was coming towards them that was rather large. Garrett told

the man that he was fat & needed to go on a diet. His teacher

naturally responded “What did you say”? and of course he repeated

it word for word. J

Tonya

Behalf Of sherry burford

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 1:18 PM

Tonya that is such a cute story!! they are so adorable when they are being

literal like that. Sherry

Tonya Hettler <txua@...> wrote:

One the literal

note……. Or son’s teacher emailed me that she had asked

him if he wanted to play Chinese checkers. His response was “I

can’t, I don’t know how to speak Chinese.” Talk about

literal!! J

Tonya

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find

them fast with Search.

Guest guest

we must learn not to ask them what they said as my son too will repeat it everytime and he tells people what others say too, so we always tell them if you don't want it repeated later don't say it in front of , b/c he will tell it if he know it. SherryTonya Hettler <txua@...> wrote: Yep! We’re very lucky with that teacher. She emails me things like that frequently and keeps contact with our son during the summer break. Not too

many like her!! I got an email from her a while back with the subject line of “What was I thinking!!!” Seems her and Garrett were walking down the hall and a parent was coming towards them that was rather large. Garrett told the man that he was fat & needed to go on a diet. His teacher naturally responded “What did you say”? and of course he repeated it word for word. J Tonya From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of sherry burfordSent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 1:18 PM Subject: RE: ( ) Re: Chuckle for the day Tonya that is such a cute story!! they are so adorable when they are being literal like that. SherryTonya Hettler <txuaearthlink (DOT) net> wrote: One the

literal note……. Or son’s teacher emailed me that she had asked him if he wanted to play Chinese checkers. His response was “I can’t, I don’t know how to speak Chinese.” Talk about literal!! J Tonya Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

my son's name is Wayne when i get upset i call him this and he always responds call me only so i started doing that , he didn't like that either.Sherrydebmetsfan@... wrote: LOL!!!! I do this, too! For some reason, I call by the dog's name and the dog by 's name! So is Princess and Princess is . I call the rabbits by the wrong names, too. But I'm

good with the cats! I don't know why. Deb Re: Chuckle for the day Posted by: "Roxanna" madideaszoominternet (DOT) net roxannaneely Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:05 am (PST)

My dad is the best at having to go through a list of names before he got to mine. Once he even named a cat we used to have before he got to my name. I said, "Dad, Snickers is a cat. And she's been dead for ten years. You remembered her before you remembered my name?????" lolRoxannaAutism Happens Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

My ds absolutely goes ballistic if you say his middle name. I don't know why but he has done this for years now. If you even say the first sound and stop yourself, you've gone too far! And it's such a nice name too. He can't tell me why he gets so upset when people say his middle name. So we just try not to.

RoxannaAutism Happens

Re: ( ) Chuckle for the day

my son's name is Wayne when i get upset i call him this and he always responds call me only so i started doing that , he didn't like that either.Sherrydebmetsfanaol wrote:

LOL!!!!

I do this, too! For some reason, I call by the dog's name and the dog by 's name! So is Princess and Princess is . I call the rabbits by the wrong names, too. But I'm good with the cats! I don't know why.

Deb

Posted by: "Roxanna" madideaszoominternet (DOT) net roxannaneely

Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:05 am (PST)

My dad is the best at having to go through a list of names before he got to mine. Once he even named a cat we used to have before he got to my name. I said, "Dad, Snickers is a cat. And she's been dead for ten years. You remembered her before you remembered my name?????" lolRoxannaAutism Happens

Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Guest guest

Today I kept hearing a faint sound - sounded like a dog crying far away. I knew it was a real sound because I watched my own dog and she perked her ears whenever she heard the same noise. I asked my ds (11 yo, hfa) if he heard that sound. What sound? he asked. I said, "It sounds like a dog crying far away." And my ds replied, "There is no sound. But that's what happens when you get really old. You start hearing things."

gee, thanks! LOL.

RoxannaAutism Happens

I have a new one for u guys,my boyfriend was talking about going ice fishing today w/his 19 yr old son, anyway he asked me had i ever been, i told him no well my NT dd asked him what it was, my AS ds who is 9 says you know where u fish for ice! then we explained what it was, he can be so funny and literal. Sherry and/or Robin Lemke <jrisjs > wrote:

Hee hee.

Tonya

Guest guest

Every conference he has hosted that I have attended, he has told a few jokes. They are really funny.

RoxannaAutism Happens

Hee hee.

Tonya

Guest guest

ROFL! This one is too cute!

RoxannaAutism Happens

Hee hee.

Tonya

Guest guest

I have a new one for u guys yesterday we were getting ready to take the kids to school my aspie angel had the door open, we asked him to shut the door as we are in Pa and it is freezing here, that we were all going out the door at the same time, he looked at us dead serious and says how are we gonna do that?LOL we of course explained that we were not gonna squeaze through the door together. boy was he releaved LOL, SherryRoxanna <madideas@...> wrote: ROFL! This one is too

cute! RoxannaAutism Happens RE: ( ) Re: Chuckle for the day I have a new one for u guys,my boyfriend was talking about going ice fishing today w/his 19 yr old son, anyway he asked me had i ever been, i told him no well my NT dd asked him what it was, my AS ds who is 9 says you know where u fish for ice! then we explained what it was, he

can be so funny and literal. Sherry and/or Robin Lemke <jrisjs (DOT) com> wrote: Hee hee. I love it!!!!!Tonya Hettler <txuaearthlink (DOT) net> wrote: One the literal note……. Or son’s teacher emailed me that she had asked him if he wanted to play Chinese checkers. His response was “I can’t, I don’t know how to speak Chinese.” Talk about literal!! J Tonya Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

OMG too funny, sounds like something i would get told,my son asked me one time, along time ago, did u have color tv when u were little or was it black and white only? SherryRoxanna <madideas@...> wrote: Today I kept hearing a faint sound - sounded like a dog crying far away. I knew it was a real sound because I watched my own dog and she perked her ears whenever she heard the same noise. I asked my ds (11 yo, hfa) if he heard that sound. What sound? he asked. I said,

"It sounds like a dog crying far away." And my ds replied, "There is no sound. But that's what happens when you get really old. You start hearing things." gee, thanks! LOL. RoxannaAutism Happens RE: ( ) Re: Chuckle for the day I have a new one for u guys,my boyfriend was talking about going ice fishing today w/his 19 yr old son, anyway he asked me had i ever been, i told him no well my NT dd asked him what it was, my AS ds who is 9 says you know where u fish for ice! then we explained what it was, he can be so funny and literal. Sherry and/or Robin Lemke <jrisjs > wrote: Hee hee. I love it!!!!!Tonya Hettler <txuaearthlink (DOT) net> wrote: One the literal note……. Or son’s teacher emailed me that she had asked him if he wanted to play Chinese checkers. His response was “I can’t, I don’t know how to speak Chinese.” Talk about literal!! J Tonya Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Guest guest

Um, tvs WERE black and white when I was little. LOL I remember my grandmother had one of the first color tvs. All the grandchildren congregated at her house when I was about 9 to watch the Wizard of Oz, when the black and white scene changes to color. It was so exciting! I had a black and white tv until I was in my mid-20s.LizOn Feb 23, 2008, at 12:13 AM, sherry burford wrote:OMG too funny, sounds like something i would get told,my son asked me one time, along time ago, did u have color tv when u were little or was it black and white only? Sherry