RemedySpot.com

Good Morning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I understand Diane I really do...... I was thinking if a counselor could recognize his need for anger management. No one was born to this earth to be abused by anyone. Unfortunately abusers like that think its your fault and you made them do it... You are so worthy of better. No marriage can work one sided. I really do believe when you marry the two become one. What he does to you he does to himself and it all becomes this horrendous baggage. But Diane there comes a point and no one but you can recognize when its been reached where the only thing you can do is to save yourself in it. You are so right not to accept the abuse. When you need some courage and strength we are here for you. Re: [ ] Good Morning Thank you all for being here for me... The best part of this group isthat no matter how long we are MIA when we come back everyone is just socomforting and understanding!!!!! We are like one big family... ;oUnited we stand.... Divided we fall!!!!!! Thank you all for catching meand picking me up again..... One thing about me is that I refuse to giveup. Each time I have a problem I come back stronger...... I refuse togive up.... I am sending Special Warm Hugs to all of you!!! Thank youmy special friends for being here...... Jan I sure hope everything is okwith you... I will be praying for you and everyone else. Gosh Jan...Does it ever end????? At least you have some peace and quiet with Floydworking now... ;o..... not to mention the money that you need sobadly!!!!! Hang in there girl.... We are pulling for you.... You gogirl..... Terry, Sharon and .... Thanks for the moral support. he would never go to counselling..... If he did he wouldn't betruthful..... I know where the problems lie and I tried to work on thembut how can a marriage work when it is one sided???? Every time thingsdon't go his way he runs or gets drunk..... I have done my part and Ihave tried more than anyone person would have...... I refused to becursed at by anyone..... What ever will be will be now..... I feelstronger already....... I will make it on my own..... I want to be meand I am not a bad person.... I refuse to let that man belittle me orput material things before me. you are right. I used to sit outalone by the water and look at the stars and moon..... It was sobeautiful and relaxing...... Thanks again everyone..... You are specialpeople!!!! Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

You might try looking for a vehicle from a private party, avoiding the dealer mark-up. We had good luck a few years ago buying a Volvo station wagon that way. A new one would have been way out of our price range, but we got ours from an engineer and his wife who kept it immaculately. Take the vehicle to a diagnostic center or a good mechanic and have them check it out.

Just an idea,

He is sooooooooooo depressed.

I'm sure he'll get over it. Getting a new vehicle is an emotional rush-- until a few years go by, and it's not so new and you're still making humongous payments.

When I want a new toy, like a CD writeable drive or a new set of headphones, I always try to convince my wife it's an "investment" of some kind -- in my mental health and well being, and therefore, good for the marriage, and something that will actually save money in the long run. She doesn't buy that very often.

Re: [ ] Good Morning

Yes, a little discussion beforehand would have been agreat idea. Marriage being a partnership and all. Idon't think many men realize how it hurts us not to beinvolved in these things. ! Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> I have tried to get a perspective on it. I have> rationalized> whats the worst that could happen? The very worst> is we wouldn't> be able to make the payment on it and well the repo> man would> come to call. Bill says "Sweetie have a little> faith in me here"> I do have faith in him... its the economy I am> distrustful of right> now. THat and its a no brainer to go out and go that> far in debt> without the little wifes approval....... duh..... > LOL __________________________________________________

And the truck was the right truck ( interpret that to mean it was not the trucks fault its beautiful and expensive)

Sounds like an old girlfriend who broke my heart once (LOL). But whether it's the perfect truck, the perfect job or the perfect girlfriend...there's usual another one out there waiting.

Regards,

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the old investment routine.... good for the marriage..... saves money in the long run. Where have heard all that before.......LOL Re: [ ] Good Morning Yes, a little discussion beforehand would have been agreat idea. Marriage being a partnership and all. Idon't think many men realize how it hurts us not to beinvolved in these things. ! Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> I have tried to get a perspective on it. I have> rationalized> whats the worst that could happen? The very worst> is we wouldn't> be able to make the payment on it and well the repo> man would> come to call. Bill says "Sweetie have a little> faith in me here"> I do have faith in him... its the economy I am> distrustful of right> now. THat and its a no brainer to go out and go that> far in debt> without the little wifes approval....... duh..... > LOL __________________________________________________

Thanks . I was looking in the paper just this morning. Re: [ ] Good Morning , You might try looking for a vehicle from a private party, avoiding the dealer mark-up. We had good luck a few years ago buying a Volvo station wagon that way. A new one would have been way out of our price range, but we got ours from an engineer and his wife who kept it immaculately. Take the vehicle to a diagnostic center or a good mechanic and have them check it out. Just an idea,

ROTFLMHO!!!!!!!! LOL Re: [ ] Good Morning And the truck was the right truck ( interpret that to mean it was not the trucks fault its beautiful and expensive) Sounds like an old girlfriend who broke my heart once (LOL). But whether it's the perfect truck, the perfect job or the perfect girlfriend...there's usual another one out there waiting. Regards,

I am doing okay.... Just watering the lawn. Its our watering day. Its cool enough today that it might actually do some good too. We have water restrictions to limited dates and times of the day we can water. Cant believe what the draught has done to our state. So many of our lakes are so bone dry you can drive across them. Dry bedded. Its a shame. Re: [ ] Good Morning Hey ya Fluffy!! HOw are you today???

Our lakes are at 30 to 40%. The rivers bed are nornaly dry. On any weekebd you can see people riding their off road toy in the dry riverbed. It looks like fun but I don't want spend the money "Don't have it to spend".

Terry

WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote:

I am doing okay.... Just watering the lawn. Its our watering day.

Its cool enough today that it might actually do some good too.

We have water restrictions to limited dates and times of the day

we can water. Cant believe what the draught has done to our state.

So many of our lakes are so bone dry you can drive across them.

Dry bedded. Its a shame.

Hey ya Fluffy!! HOw are you today???

You normally don't have water in the river bed out there till Monsoon right. I remember being out there one spring my friend had surgery and kawhoosh. Rain in the Desert and the water started to flow. Re: [ ] Good Morning Hey ya Fluffy!! HOw are you today???

Isn't that something...... I sure wish you could......I sure hate that we have so few lakes left and most are putting in wake restrictions etc or no boats. Its sad. Re: [ ] Good Morning We sure have enough water here..Want me to send ya some? LOL.I just got finished watering the dog outside and spraying off her poop..That's a twice daily ritual...Now I need to give her a bath..She weighs 45 pounds so it should be fun don't ya think??? Oh my I think I"ll get wetter than the dog will..

If you could we would take all of the rain you wanted to send this way. Jan you like big dogs, Susy & I like little dogs. Midget was 7 lbs, Teddy is about 9 lbs & Dr Pepper is our fat little boy at 15 lbs. I had never seen a fat Chihuahua before Dr Pepper.

Terry

Jannewilms43@... wrote:

We sure have enough water here..Want me to send ya some? LOL.I just got finished watering the dog outside and spraying off her poop..That's a twice daily ritual...Now I need to give her a bath..She weighs 45 pounds so it should be fun don't ya think??? Oh my I think I"ll get wetter than the dog will..

In 22 years out here. I have only seen water in the river bed in the spring, when the snow in northern Az is melting off & the lakes are full. So they have to open the dams & the water flows down into the desert. But I haven't seen that for several years.

Terry

WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote:

You normally don't have water in the river bed out there till Monsoon right. I remember being out there one spring

my friend had surgery and kawhoosh. Rain in the Desert and the water started to flow.

In 22 years out here. I have only seen water in the river beds in the spring, when the snow in northern Az is melting off & the lakes are full. So they have to open the dams & the water flows down into the desert. But I haven't seen that for several years. Terry WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote:

You normally don't have water in the river bed out there till Monsoon right. I remember being out there one spring

my friend had surgery and kawhoosh. Rain in the Desert and the water started to flow.

In 22 years out here. I have only seen water in the river beds in the spring, when the snow in northern Az is melting off & the lakes are full. So they have to open the dams & the water flows down into the desert. But I haven't seen that for several years. Terry WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote:

Sharon my litle Shakey was trying to breed with my pit bull..Haahahaha.He just didn't know where to do it at..Can you picture what thoew pups would have looked like? LOL

You wouldn't belive it, he have had people at work who have gone out & bought these toys are a boat. Then can't afford to take them out to play with them so they sit at there houses. We have a man now that bought a boat, then it broke down the 2nd time he took it out & can't afford to fix it. It has been sitting for all most 2 years now.

Terry

Jannewilms43@... wrote:

Not just that Terry but what about the expense of when they break something on them!!!!!!

You go girl. I have always believed I was better off alone than in a doomed relationship. It took me two tries but I think I've got the keeper. His biggest concern in life is me being happy. We've been married six years and we both came into it with a lot of baggage. I truly feel the love of my life was my daughter's father but he made our marriage completely impossible to stay in. So here I am,extremely happy with my husband. We have been to counseling (I find it's hard to survive a marriage without it sometimes.) and we work very hard on our marriage. But the key word is WE. Your right, you can't do it all. Whatever you decide to do, be sure it's what's best for you. I am a firm believer that I was put on this earth to be happy. Maybe not ALL the time but most of it.

Sharon

diane214@... wrote:

Thank you all for being here for me... The best part of this group isthat no matter how long we are MIA when we come back everyone is just socomforting and understanding!!!!! We are like one big family... ;oUnited we stand.... Divided we fall!!!!!! Thank you all for catching meand picking me up again..... One thing about me is that I refuse to giveup. Each time I have a problem I come back stronger...... I refuse togive up.... I am sending Special Warm Hugs to all of you!!! Thank youmy special friends for being here...... Jan I sure hope everything is okwith you... I will be praying for you and everyone else. Gosh Jan...Does it ever end????? At least you have some peace and quiet with Floydworking now... ;o..... not to mention the money that you need sobadly!!!!! Hang in there girl.... We are pulling for you.... You gogirl..... Terry, Sharon and .... Thanks for the moral support. he would never go to counselling..... If he did he wouldn't betruthful..... I know where the problems lie and I tried to work on thembut how can a marriage work when it is one sided???? Every time thingsdon't go his way he runs or gets drunk..... I have done my part and Ihave tried more than anyone person would have...... I refused to becursed at by anyone..... What ever will be will be now..... I feelstronger already....... I will make it on my own..... I want to be meand I am not a bad person.... I refuse to let that man belittle me orput material things before me. you are right. I used to sit outalone by the water and look at the stars and moon..... It was sobeautiful and relaxing...... Thanks again everyone..... You are specialpeople!!!! Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

I have a 40 lb, collie/shepherd mix and a 44 lb. beagle. The beagle has an autoimmune disease and is on thyroid, prednisone and chemo. She should actually weigh 20-25 lbs. She's actually quite funny looking because she's got a little head on this huge body and she's only 14" tall. But she adores me, so I adore her too. Sharon

Terry Long wrote:

If you could we would take all of the rain you wanted to send this way. Jan you like big dogs, Susy & I like little dogs. Midget was 7 lbs, Teddy is about 9 lbs & Dr Pepper is our fat little boy at 15 lbs. I had never seen a fat Chihuahua before Dr Pepper.

Terry

Mr. Pibb? lol

Sharon

WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote:

a brand of Dr. Pepper.............. ROTFLMHO.....

Jan your a hoot. LOL

Shakey is a brand of Dr Pepper..I just can't spell it....LOL

You have got to be kidding......................ROTFLMHO THats as bad as way back in high school my best friends uncle had a rather unusual dog. St. Bernard/Toy Poodle. They called it a St. Berndoodle. Now the male was the tiny toy poodle. can you even imagine it.. It was a sight to behold...... Came out about 3/4ths the size of a St. Bernard and had the hair of a poodle colored alot like the St. Bernard. They kept it trimmed like a poodle. It was hilarious. Re: [ ] Good Morning Sharon my litle Shakey was trying to breed with my pit bull..Haahahaha.He just didn't know where to do it at..Can you picture what thoew pups would have looked like? LOL

That should be a cartoon. I recently saw what looked like a black lab but it had short, bassett hound legs.

Sharon

Jannewilms43@... wrote:

Sharon my litle Shakey was trying to breed with my pit bull..Haahahaha.He just didn't know where to do it at..Can you picture what thoew pups would have looked like? LOL