RemedySpot.com

Good Morning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Northern Az is under water restrictions, but so far we don't have any. But I thank there should be.

Terry

diane214@... wrote:

I'm about ready to go out and do a rain dance. We haven't had rain herein so long I can't remember..... We were put on water restrictionyesterday. Can't water lawns, flowers, or wash cars. Who wants to joinme..... LOL...... Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Diane you deserve to be happy. My Mom's sister had two BAD Marrages. First one was with her high school sweethart. He left her for another woman three monthes after the weding "that he was seeing before the weding & through out the 3 months". The 2nd was a heavy drinker & when he drank he got mean "that was daily" she put up with that for 3 years. She said the same thang after #2, but then she met #3, who's first wife left him & thier 3 kids for another man to raise his kids "she had, numerus afairs" . They have been happyly maried for 34 years.

Terry

diane214@... wrote:

Sharon... I have tried for so long that I am sick of trying...... Thisis #2 for me and I can without a doubt say there will be no #3...... 27yrs. is a lot of years to throw away but like I said I tried and triedand tried..... It is all good as long as he is Happy........ Well Ideserve happiness too and that doesn't mean a man..... LOL..... Not fora long, long time. If ever..... I have never had a chance to just beme... Always a wife and Mother since I was 18 yrs. old....... I want tobe myself, and I like me!!!!!! I just can not pretend to be what I'mnot. Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Susy's first husband was abusve. She had a dog that didn't like her husband & he was abusive to the little thank. She gave the dog "that she loved dearly" away. Two years later she left the jerk. 8 monthes later she blessed me by becoming my wife. We will be maried 25 years in March.

Terry

diane214@... wrote:

We have to listen to our pets!!!!!! hahahaha.... My cat runs from myhusband and she is a black cat...... She knows best!!! hahahaha Maybeshe will shit on him!!!!! heehee Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Diane when Floyd starts fussing..Shakey goes and pees on the floor on his side of the bed and Shakey is potty trained..Floyd asked why does he do that on my side?? I told him it was because I'm not the one fussing!!!!!!

my PIt BUll tried helping Shakey but poor little guy was so excited he just didn't know where to go but when he did touch her he gave it his best shot even though it was on her neck.....LOL

Hi ,

Yes my husband showed support... Only when other people were around

to look good!!!!! When no one was here he did not show concern at all.

!!!!!!!! I am opening my eyes to a lot of thngs.... Thank you for

showing concern ....

Angel Hugs,

Diane

May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Good Morning everyone.... ;o

I got e-mail from a friend last night and I happened to mention that

I had not heard from Arlene.... ACE as we all knew her. She was in our

group.... Well I was shocked at the response. She was killed in a

motorcycle accident over Memorial week-end. I wanted to share this news

with all of you that knew her. Fate is so strange.... She was waiting on

a transplant and gets killed... I am still in shock!!!!!!!!

Angel Hugs,

Diane

When my dog used my boyfriend's boot as a toilet, he said I'd pick my dog and cat over him. I suggested he not give me that choice.

Sharon

Terry Long wrote:

Susy's first husband was abusve. She had a dog that didn't like her husband & he was abusive to the little thank. She gave the dog "that she loved dearly" away. Two years later she left the jerk. 8 monthes later she blessed me by becoming my wife. We will be maried 25 years in March. Terry diane214@... wrote: We have to listen to our pets!!!!!! hahahaha.... My cat runs from myhusband and she is a black cat...... She knows best!!! hahahaha Maybeshe will shit on him!!!!! heehee Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

I hope not !!!! I am so vanilla ...... Re: [ ] Good Morning Sharon my litle Shakey was trying to breed with my pit bull..Haahahaha.He just didn't know where to do it at..Can you picture what thoew pups would have looked like? LOL

Yall can have it..There are calling for a 50 % chance of it again today...I'm tired of it..Had to call the Dr's office again today..I think my kidney is actingup now beings my bladder is working overtime..I hurt so bad I couldn't stand myself...It's like it was throbbing on my right side of my back..GEEZZZZZZZZZ does it ever get better????

Diane you didn't know this? I feel so badly. Her husband wrote us. It was a shock to all of us....And you are just now finding out. I am so sorry. Re: [ ] Good Morning Good Morning everyone.... ;o I got e-mail from a friend last night and I happened to mention thatI had not heard from Arlene.... ACE as we all knew her. She was in ourgroup.... Well I was shocked at the response. She was killed in amotorcycle accident over Memorial week-end. I wanted to share this newswith all of you that knew her. Fate is so strange.... She was waiting ona transplant and gets killed... I am still in shock!!!!!!!! Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

The lawns are to wet......... @#$%@@$@%^ & !##! Everything is burned up or dying from no moisture here and your lawn is to wet to mow?!?!?! Oh dear..... Re: [ ] Good Morning Heck Diane I'll just send ya some rain from here..We can'r mow our lawns cause it's too wet..

Terry,

Susy is a lucky woman to have such a caring husband..... You are also

lucky to have her..... It makes me smile to hear a man praise his

wife.... You have both been blessed. ;o

Angel Hugs,

Diane

Jan,

Send the rain now!!!!!! I thought I lived in N.J. but now it is more

like the desert.... I'm a waitin on that rain girl!!!!!!!!! Wavin atcha

from the dry state of

N.J.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a Great Week-end everyone!!!!!

Angel Hugs,

Diane

No I didn't have a clue about Arlene... I guess it happened when I

was sick and just deleting messages cause I couldn't read them..... What

happened???? Was Arlene riding with her husband???? I am still in shock

over this!!!!!

Angel Hugs,

Diane

A lawn!!!!!! What is that????? I have a big patch of brown stuff

outside!!!!!! ;o

Angel Hugs,

Diane

I just got back from town getting more meds and when I went to go back to my car it was like the skys opened and the gully wash poured.Sorry to all of you who aren't geting rain..You can have ours!!!!!

Others on our list may know more. From my memories of his letter to us he said it was a beautiful day and that they were on the trip Arlene had spoken of to see her mom I think it was. There was an accident with the motorcycle and she passed on doing what she loved best..... with him right with her. I am so so very sorry that you are just now learning of this. Re: [ ] Good Morning , No I didn't have a clue about Arlene... I guess it happened when Iwas sick and just deleting messages cause I couldn't read them..... Whathappened???? Was Arlene riding with her husband???? I am still in shockover this!!!!! Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Diane- I was very upset when this happened as Arlene brought me into this group when the one I was in fell apart. She suffered blunt chest trauma which ruptured her aorta. She didn't suffer much and she died in her husband's arms. Sharon

WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote:

Others on our list may know more. From my memories of his letter to us

he said it was a beautiful day and that they were on the trip Arlene had

spoken of to see her mom I think it was. There was an accident with the

motorcycle and she passed on doing what she loved best..... with him right

with her. I am so so very sorry that you are just now learning of this.

Re: [ ] Good Morning

, No I didn't have a clue about Arlene... I guess it happened when Iwas sick and just deleting messages cause I couldn't read them..... Whathappened???? Was Arlene riding with her husband???? I am still in shockover this!!!!! Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Growing up I my dad didn't seem to be a caring husband. Maybe he was in his own way. Then as a young man "looking for a wife" watching some friends who didn't seem to be caring fathers & husband's. I decidded I wasn't going be that way.

Terry

diane214@... wrote:

Terry, Susy is a lucky woman to have such a caring husband..... You are alsolucky to have her..... It makes me smile to hear a man praise hiswife.... You have both been blessed. ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity