RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Good Morning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, we're getting up into the 70's, I think it may be time to take the cover off of our a/c...

Jannewilms42@... wrote: We are getting into the 80's today..Needless to say the AC is on and kicking..

Guest guest

Oh no thats hot.... [ ] Good morning Good morning everyone. I am feeling fairly well this morning after feeling rough all weekend. I didn't leave the house all weekend. Just as well we hit our 100's early this year yesterday was our first day of 100 degree's. They are saying we might break the record of the most 100 plus degree days in a year 147 days. Terry

Guest guest

You can have my share of the crawfish okay....Hugs Fluffy Re: [ ] Good morning Hi everyone..Hope all is doing ok today..I been fighting a headace for a few days now..It's due to my neck and back but is making me nuts..Hurts to even cough..Gettin kinda tired of it..It is a pretty day today..To all of you NON Crawfish eaters I did eat your share over the weekend..Some freinds had a boil and we went..They were good..Gonna have another one next weekend but over here this time..Jus lettin yall know I"m thinking of everyone from Cajun Country!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

Hi Terry

We don't have many 100 degree days here in S. Texas. Mostly in the 90's, but with the humidity some days feel like 115.

[ ] Good morning

Good morning everyone. I am feeling fairly well this morning after feeling rough all weekend. I didn't leave the house all weekend. Just as well we hit our 100's early this year yesterday was our first day of 100 degree's. They are saying we might break the record of the most 100 plus degree days in a year 147 days.

Terry

Guest guest

Hi Jan

I hope that your headache is better today.

Re: [ ] Good morning

Hi everyone..Hope all is doing ok today..I been fighting a headace for a few days now..It's due to my neck and back but is making me nuts..Hurts to even cough..Gettin kinda tired of it..It is a pretty day today..To all of you NON Crawfish eaters I did eat your share over the weekend..Some freinds had a boil and we went..They were good..Gonna have another one next weekend but over here this time..Jus lettin yall know I"m thinking of everyone from Cajun Country!!!!!!!!

Guest guest

One of these days I'll be there.

Sharon

--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

> You can have my share of the crawfish okay....Hugs

> Fluffy

>

> Re: [ ] Good morning

>

> Hi everyone..Hope all is doing ok today..I been

> fighting a headace for a few days now..It's due to

> my neck and back but is making me nuts..Hurts to

> even cough..Gettin kinda tired of it..It is a pretty

> day today..To all of you NON Crawfish eaters I did

> eat your share over the weekend..Some freinds had a

> boil and we went..They were good..Gonna have another

> one next weekend but over here this time..Jus lettin

> yall know I " m thinking of everyone from Cajun

> Country!!!!!!!!

>

Guest guest

Hang in there Jan. You will be feeling better before you know it. I will be keeping you in my prayers.

Terry

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Thanks but it seems the more I try to get around the more it pounds..

Guest guest

ok I love lobster and I love crab and I love shrimp you think i should try just one? We have crawfish here in some lakes not that they eat them ...... Re: [ ] Good morning Fluffy I'll take your share of em ok?? I love em so does my kids!!

Guest guest

They definately should eat crawfish (crawdabbers in the south) - delicious with a hot sauce, just eat the tails - northeners don't know what's good - :) - new to group and fresh already - Pat

Fluffy I'll take your share of em ok?? I love em so does my kids!!

Guest guest

Try it !! YOu'll like it..Look at it like this...A baby lobster but the taste isn't the same but real good..Just don't forget the crab boil..Do it just like you would boil a crab or shrimp..If you like all those you'll like crawfish too..Go ahead girl take the plunge for me!!!!!!

Guest guest

Don't forget to suck the heads too!!!!!! Now when one of ya do that I'm going to dedicate you a transformed CAJUN!!!! Yes we do pinch the tails and suck the heads just like the T-shirts say!!! Love them crawdads!!!!!!

Guest guest

I'm in Texas, where are you Pat? We eat almost

anything.

Sharon

--- Donahoe <patsella@...> wrote:

> They definately should eat crawfish (crawdabbers in

> the south) - delicious with a hot sauce, just eat

> the tails - northeners don't know what's good - :) -

> new to group and fresh already - Pat

> Re: [ ] Good morning

>

> Fluffy I'll take your share of em ok?? I love em

> so does my kids!!

>

>

Guest guest

Well they are not pretty sights in the water. But maybe I'd be willing if ever one was prepared .... Re: [ ] Good morning Fluffy I'll take your share of em ok?? I love em so does my kids!!

Guest guest

We have settled in Connecticut which is slowly but surely getting to know what good food is as more and more southeners move in this direction - however, the most common food here and it comes in a million varieties is pizza. My favorite is caramalized onions and cheese. - don't know a great deal about Texas except that our home office is there and I just got laid off:) That does not prejudice me against the state. - glad to meet you - Pat

Re: [ ] Good morning> > Fluffy I'll take your share of em ok?? I love em> so does my kids!! > >

Guest guest

We eat the BIG ones up here in NH. Got steamers? :-)

Dennis

Fluffy I'll take your share of em ok?? I love em so does my kids!!

Guest guest

Can't do the heads, just the tails.

Sharon

--- Jannewilms42@... wrote:

> Don't forget to suck the heads too!!!!!! Now when

> one of ya do that I'm going

> to dedicate you a transformed CAJUN!!!! Yes we do

> pinch the tails and suck

> the heads just like the T-shirts say!!! Love them

> crawdads!!!!!!

>

Guest guest

Pizza and ice cream. My husband is from New Hampshire

(at least thats where he was from when I met him) They

have a lot of ice cream up there.

Sharon

--- Donahoe <patsella@...> wrote:

> We have settled in Connecticut which is slowly but

> surely getting to know what good food is as more and

> more southeners move in this direction - however,

> the most common food here and it comes in a million

> varieties is pizza. My favorite is caramalized

> onions and cheese. - don't know a great deal about

> Texas except that our home office is there and I

> just got laid off:) That does not prejudice me

> against the state. - glad to meet you - Pat

> Re: [ ] Good

> morning

> >

> > Fluffy I'll take your share of em ok?? I

> love em

> > so does my kids!!

> >

> >

Guest guest

You didn't work for Enron or Andersen, did you. My

husband almost went to work at Enron a couple of years

ago. Luckily he is an honorable man and had committed

to another company first. Enron offered him more, but

he felt he should honor his commitment. Whew, what a

close call.

Sharon

Guest guest

Well you know I got one problem they don't sell them here. How does one come about the acquiring these? Surely not out of the lake if you should find one. LOL Re: [ ] Good morning Try it !! YOu'll like it..Look at it like this...A baby lobster but the taste isn't the same but real good..Just don't forget the crab boil..Do it just like you would boil a crab or shrimp..If you like all those you'll like crawfish too..Go ahead girl take the plunge for me!!!!!!

Guest guest

Jan what do you mean suck the heads? You mean like sucking on a chicken wing bone or something. Re: [ ] Good morning Don't forget to suck the heads too!!!!!! Now when one of ya do that I'm going to dedicate you a transformed CAJUN!!!! Yes we do pinch the tails and suck the heads just like the T-shirts say!!! Love them crawdads!!!!!!

Guest guest

I just want you to know that I'm biting my tongue resisting a response to this post! :) -dz-

Jannewilms42@... wrote: Don't forget to suck the heads too!!!!!! Now when one of ya do that I'm going to dedicate you a transformed CAJUN!!!! Yes we do pinch the tails and suck the heads just like the T-shirts say!!! Love them crawdads!!!!!!

Guest guest

I was born in Texas, but I don't remember too much of it. I do remember driving through it going to the Mardi Gras and I didn't think I'd ever come out the other end! -dz-

Donahoe <patsella@...> wrote:

We have settled in Connecticut which is slowly but surely getting to know what good food is as more and more southeners move in this direction - however, the most common food here and it comes in a million varieties is pizza. My favorite is caramalized onions and cheese. - don't know a great deal about Texas except that our home office is there and I just got laid off:) That does not prejudice me against the state. - glad to meet you - Pat

Re: [ ] Good morning> > Fluffy I'll take your share of em ok?? I love em> so does my kids!! > >