RemedySpot.com

Good Morning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When we were first married & up unto Susy hit the big 40, I teased Susy saying that when she hit the 40. I was going to trade her in on 2 20 year old's. When Susy hit the 40, her Mom would say that I wasn't wired for 220. Not only was she wright about not being wired for 220, I am not even wired for 1-20. So I better stick with the one that has stood by me for almost 25 years. I pray that I always remember that.

Terry

WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote:

If this is a mid life crisis I am in for deep do do aren't I are you trying to tell me 2 twenty year old blonds

are next?

Re: [ ] Good Morning

Hey I'm on Valium now but a big part of that is I am a nervous person (that's why it's hard for me to sit still) and the other is I'm married to Floyd with a 12 yr. old!!!!! Yep I deserve them...LOL

my parants were married for 44 years, my Dad NEVER discossed buying cars with my Mom. He would just drive it home. So far I haven't done that. Susy & I will talk about it first. We will go out together looking. There was two time's I bought a car without Susy going with me. The first time I drove it to the house for her to see & ask her if she approved "she did". The second time I called her & gave her all of the details.

Don't be two hard on Bill. I am sure he didn't mean to hurt you. If this is the worse thing he do's. It will be paid for in a few years.

Terry

WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote:

I guess we have issues to deal with we didn't know we had.

One thing is certain its worth the work but wow I am stunned.

I'm sorry . I don't know what he was thinkingbut I'll bet you feel betrayed. I'm sure if he's neverdone anything like this, he thought it was the rightthing to do. But you have a right to be angry. Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> We celebrated our 34th wedding anniversary in june> to this time we have. Which explains the 34> years. I am more stunned than I can even have the> words to express. > > __________________________________________________

I think your right stick by the one who has seen you through it all..... I am trying to repeat that enough times I don't **boink** him on the head. Re: [ ] Good Morning Hey I'm on Valium now but a big part of that is I am a nervous person (that's why it's hard for me to sit still) and the other is I'm married to Floyd with a 12 yr. old!!!!! Yep I deserve them...LOL

sit back and take a deep breath..I know you are under alot of stress but he could have done alot worse...He may have felt he was doing the right thing..You will be able to handle all of this..Now count to 100 before you boink him...

Over our 25 years together, I am sure there was several time's Susy wanted to boink me on the head. I know there has been times I wanted to boink her on the head. So far we both have resitted.

Terry

WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote:

I think your right stick by the one who has seen you through it all..... I am trying to repeat that enough times

I don't **boink** him on the head.

Hey I'm on Valium now but a big part of that is I am a nervous person (that's why it's hard for me to sit still) and the other is I'm married to Floyd with a 12 yr. old!!!!! Yep I deserve them...LOL

He did this Saturday and its Monday and I have not boinked him yet. However by days end who knows if I shall be able to resist. My nerves are 3/4ths shot. I will say this.... he has outdone himself this time Nothing in our 34 years prepared me for this one. We are not wealthy people where this is of minor concern. I am into Nervous Breakdown 101 by now. I actually think I had a panic attack. I have not yelled screamed or gone totally nuts. But I looked up the symptoms as I was ill and its like a panic attack. Re: [ ] Good Morning Hey I'm on Valium now but a big part of that is I am a nervous person (that's why it's hard for me to sit still) and the other is I'm married to Floyd with a 12 yr. old!!!!! Yep I deserve them...LOL

I keep telling myself all this I keep saying it could be worse. I keep saying its only money its only money. Poverty isn't that bad is it? I mean whats the worse thing could happen? They can't take away our birthdays right. I am quite sure he feels he did the right thing and he is right I was gone I don't carry a cell phone and s was not with her... there was no way to reach me. So why couldn't it wait till Monday. I know there are many things worse but this was huge for us. Bill says I am just in sticker shock. That things just cost more and more and more these days. Wheres that brown paper bag when I need it......breathe breathe........ Re: [ ] Good Morning sit back and take a deep breath..I know you are under alot of stress but he could have done alot worse...He may have felt he was doing the right thing..You will be able to handle all of this..Now count to 100 before you boink him...

, first thing is just breathe. Try to relax and

get a perspective on this, then grab a pillow and

boink him a good one. You might feel better. Who

knows? You know how much you care about each other and

this too shall pass.

Sharon

--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

> He did this Saturday and its Monday and I have not

> boinked him yet. However by days end who knows

> if I shall be able to resist. My nerves are 3/4ths

> shot. I will say this.... he has outdone himself

> this time

> Nothing in our 34 years prepared me for this one.

> We are not wealthy people where this is of minor

> concern.

> I am into Nervous Breakdown 101 by now. I actually

> think I had a panic attack. I have not yelled

> screamed

> or gone totally nuts. But I looked up the symptoms

> as I was ill and its like a panic attack.

Look at it this way, if you ever lost your home and

had to live in your truck, it's a really nice,roomy

truck.

Sharon

> I keep telling myself all this I keep saying it

> could be worse. I keep saying its only money its

> only money. Poverty isn't that bad is it? I mean

> whats the worse thing could happen? They can't take

> away our birthdays right. I am quite sure he

> feels he did the right thing and he is right I was

> gone I don't carry a cell phone and s was not

> with her... there was no way to reach me. So why

> couldn't it wait till Monday. I know there are many

> things worse but this was huge for us.

> Bill says I am just in sticker shock. That things

> just cost more and more and more these days. Wheres

> that brown paper bag when I need it......breathe

> breathe........

>

> Re: [ ] Good Morning

>

> sit back and take a deep breath..I know you

> are under alot of stress but he could have done alot

> worse...He may have felt he was doing the right

> thing..You will be able to handle all of this..Now

> count to 100 before you boink him...

>

I have tried to get a perspective on it. I have rationalized whats the worst that could happen? The very worst is we wouldn't be able to make the payment on it and well the repo man would come to call. Bill says "Sweetie have a little faith in me here" I do have faith in him... its the economy I am distrustful of right now. THat and its a no brainer to go out and go that far in debt without the little wifes approval....... duh..... LOL Re: [ ] Good Morning , first thing is just breathe. Try to relax andget a perspective on this, then grab a pillow andboink him a good one. You might feel better. Whoknows? You know how much you care about each other andthis too shall pass. Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> He did this Saturday and its Monday and I have not> boinked him yet. However by days end who knows> if I shall be able to resist. My nerves are 3/4ths> shot. I will say this.... he has outdone himself> this time> Nothing in our 34 years prepared me for this one. > We are not wealthy people where this is of minor> concern.> I am into Nervous Breakdown 101 by now. I actually> think I had a panic attack. I have not yelled> screamed> or gone totally nuts. But I looked up the symptoms> as I was ill and its like a panic attack. __________________________________________________

Yes, a little discussion beforehand would have been a

great idea. Marriage being a partnership and all. I

don't think many men realize how it hurts us not to be

involved in these things.

Sharon

> I have tried to get a perspective on it. I have

> rationalized

> whats the worst that could happen? The very worst

> is we wouldn't

> be able to make the payment on it and well the repo

> man would

> come to call. Bill says " Sweetie have a little

> faith in me here "

> I do have faith in him... its the economy I am

> distrustful of right

> now. THat and its a no brainer to go out and go that

> far in debt

> without the little wifes approval....... duh.....

> LOL

Exactly!! He is quite stunned at my attitudes on this. He is clearly the man of the household and such has always been the major decision maker and has always enjoyed my support. I even wonder if I am being fair to question this so much. But I do. As they say We have issues.......... LOL Re: [ ] Good Morning Yes, a little discussion beforehand would have been agreat idea. Marriage being a partnership and all. Idon't think many men realize how it hurts us not to beinvolved in these things. Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> I have tried to get a perspective on it. I have> rationalized> whats the worst that could happen? The very worst> is we wouldn't> be able to make the payment on it and well the repo> man would> come to call. Bill says "Sweetie have a little> faith in me here"> I do have faith in him... its the economy I am> distrustful of right> now. THat and its a no brainer to go out and go that> far in debt> without the little wifes approval....... duh..... > LOL __________________________________________________

And I bet you would have ended up being supportive on

this if he'd just discussed it with you. I think it

goes back to the caveman days. lol

Sharon

> Exactly!! He is quite stunned at my attitudes on

> this. He is clearly the man of the household

> and such has always been the major decision maker

> and has always enjoyed my support.

> I even wonder if I am being fair to question this so

> much. But I do. As they say

> We have issues.......... LOL

>

>

> Re: [ ] Good Morning

>

> Yes, a little discussion beforehand would have been

> a

> great idea. Marriage being a partnership and all. I

> don't think many men realize how it hurts us not to

> be

> involved in these things.

> Sharon

> --- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:

> > I have tried to get a perspective on it. I have

> > rationalized

> > whats the worst that could happen? The very worst

> > is we wouldn't

> > be able to make the payment on it and well the

> repo

> > man would

> > come to call. Bill says " Sweetie have a little

> > faith in me here "

> > I do have faith in him... its the economy I am

> > distrustful of right

> > now. THat and its a no brainer to go out and go

> that

> > far in debt

> > without the little wifes approval....... duh.....

>

> > LOL

>

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Once you calm down, you & Bill need to sit down & talk. Talking now while you are upset, you might say something you'll regreat later. There has been times with Susy, that I knew if I said something face to face. I might say something that I would later regreat. So I poured out my hart in an E-mail to her.

Terry

WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote:

He did this Saturday and its Monday and I have not boinked him yet. However by days end who knows

if I shall be able to resist. My nerves are 3/4ths shot. I will say this.... he has outdone himself this time

Nothing in our 34 years prepared me for this one. We are not wealthy people where this is of minor concern.

I am into Nervous Breakdown 101 by now. I actually think I had a panic attack. I have not yelled screamed

or gone totally nuts. But I looked up the symptoms as I was ill and its like a panic attack.

Its possible you are right however I think I would have been ever the prudent frugaler as he calls me and steered him to a less pricey model. I don't know for sure since I was not given the chance. Yes cavemen days.... sounds about right....LOL Re: [ ] Good Morning> > Yes, a little discussion beforehand would have been> a> great idea. Marriage being a partnership and all. I> don't think many men realize how it hurts us not to> be> involved in these things. > Sharon> --- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> > I have tried to get a perspective on it. I have> > rationalized> > whats the worst that could happen? The very worst> > is we wouldn't> > be able to make the payment on it and well the> repo> > man would> > come to call. Bill says "Sweetie have a little> > faith in me here"> > I do have faith in him... its the economy I am> > distrustful of right> > now. THat and its a no brainer to go out and go> that> > far in debt> > without the little wifes approval....... duh..... > > > LOL > > > __________________________________________________>

Yes we do need to talk but he acts like it was his perfect right to do what he has done. He fails to see the reason I am upset in the least. He stays at least 2 rooms away from a computer at all times. But a note on the dresser might work. Re: [ ] Good Morning Hey I'm on Valium now but a big part of that is I am a nervous person (that's why it's hard for me to sit still) and the other is I'm married to Floyd with a 12 yr. old!!!!! Yep I deserve them...LOL

That was cute. Reminds me of what i did once. Walked out to my car unlocked the

door and was greeted with a different color interior....oops I was parked 3

spaces back !! Strange the key worked his/her door. Worse, although the same

color on the outside, there were differences from the cars not being the same

year.

Dave

[ ] Good morning

Good Morning everyone, I know for some this morning may not seem so

good. So lets try a little humor,at my expense! This seemed to

brighten up one young ladys day when I told her so here goes...Bk

files- This happened Just before I was diagnosed ( of course dont let

that fool ya, I have always been famous for my little mishaps.)But

anyway I blame the little buggers! At this time I was to sick to

drive and my Daughter did all my driving for me. (gosh how did i make

it) I had to go to the store one day so we get in her little red

car,when we arrive at the store she lets me out at the door and

says " Mom, I will circle around and pick you up. " She is so sweet!

Anyway I went in did what I had to do, Came out looked there the red

car so I go and get in and this mans voice says " WHO ARE YOU! " I jump

out, all red myself! And My daughter pulls up. Bless her heart she

didn't laugh at me.However, now she tells everyone and I laugh so

hard I cry. I still say it was those bad bugs! Thats my story and I

am sticking to it. Smile today!

Hi, ,

ly, I find his behavior totally unacceptable. Is he some sort of oriental potentate whose word is law and has to be obeyed? I thought marriage was a partnership, not a monarchy!

He is clearly the man of the household

Yes, and Goddamn it, you're the woman of the household! I'm sorry but this really upsets me. He made a financial decision on his own that affects you and the family, and a foolish one at that -- buying too expensive a vehicle, going into excessive debt, etc.

He should have to go out and get a part-time job on top of his regular job to pay for it. Just my two cents worth. I hope you can work this out in any case. Apologies for blowing off steam; it's none of my business after all.

Best wishes,

Yes, a little discussion beforehand would have been agreat idea. Marriage being a partnership and all. Idon't think many men realize how it hurts us not to beinvolved in these things. Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> I have tried to get a perspective on it. I have> rationalized> whats the worst that could happen? The very worst> is we wouldn't> be able to make the payment on it and well the repo> man would> come to call. Bill says "Sweetie have a little> faith in me here"> I do have faith in him... its the economy I am> distrustful of right> now. THat and its a no brainer to go out and go that> far in debt> without the little wifes approval....... duh..... > LOL __________________________________________________

Sharon I heard the West NIle Virus is in your area..Be careful..I found out today i have a mild bladder infection..The Dr's office is calling in antibotics as we speak..I guess it just takes me longer to heal up now..This body been through alot in the past few years...Wish me luck!!

Hey , it could definitely be worse. I saw a news article yesterday that told about a Nigerian woman who is going to be stoned to death. She had a baby out of wedlock!!!! What century is this anyway? And what about the baby's father? This cannot be the real world.

Sharon

Yeah, it's getting pretty bad here. I can't go in my garage without mosquitos. I even had one in the van today. I don't let the kids out without repellant but sometimes I have to go out for just a couple of minutes and mosquitos LOVE me. I just hope the hepc kills them before the west nile gets me. lol We can just do the best we can. You know, those surgeries introduce a lot of germs into your system so I guess it's not surprising you have an infection. I hope this is all past you soon. Of course, we southern girls are pretty tough. Have your kids gone back to school yet? Mine have and I'm loving the peace and quiet.

Sharon

Jannewilms43@... wrote:

Sharon I heard the West NIle Virus is in your area..Be careful..I found out today i have a mild bladder infection..The Dr's office is calling in antibotics as we speak..I guess it just takes me longer to heal up now..This body been through alot in the past few years...Wish me luck!!

no apologies necessary after all I was asking for input understanding and advice when I posted it to the list. The matter was resolved today. We have our old truck into the driveway and the new one is at the dealership. Seems they wanted another $1000.00 down which was the out. I felt almost guilty you know. I had prayed for a way around this. I told Bill much as I love him...... he best never again....... I fully accept that marriage is a partnership of trust and while I do respect him I expect that he will in the future respect that I have a right to be consulted. So although the situation is resolved we still have the issues to tend to. The bible says Honor thy husband it also says Husband honor thy wife. I wonder just why it is ever so occasionally someone tries to leave off the last half of that verse. Thanks for the support. Re: [ ] Good Morning Yes, a little discussion beforehand would have been agreat idea. Marriage being a partnership and all. Idon't think many men realize how it hurts us not to beinvolved in these things. Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> I have tried to get a perspective on it. I have> rationalized> whats the worst that could happen? The very worst> is we wouldn't> be able to make the payment on it and well the repo> man would> come to call. Bill says "Sweetie have a little> faith in me here"> I do have faith in him... its the economy I am> distrustful of right> now. THat and its a no brainer to go out and go that> far in debt> without the little wifes approval....... duh..... > LOL __________________________________________________

I am glad that the truck was resolved. The Lord works things out when pray about it. Some times not the way we would of liked. Although I have never gone out & bought a big ticket item without Susy. Some times when I have the car in for service. I walk around the new car lot while I am waiting and I am sure get tempted. Although my car is only 3 years old almost 4. It only has 22,000 miles. Another 27 monthes it will be paid for & only have less then 50,000. But us men see those nice toys on the lot we get tempted. But my furgal nature always win out so far. I hope to keep the car another 8 to 10 years. After the car is paid for we will bank the car payment. Then when I need a car I can pay CASH for it & no dept.

Terry

WILLIAM A WALTKE wrote:

no apologies necessary after all I was asking for input understanding and advice when I posted it to the list. The matter was resolved today. We have our old truck into the driveway and the new one is at the dealership. Seems they wanted another $1000.00 down which was the out. I felt almost guilty you know. I had prayed for a way around this. I told Bill much as I love him...... he best never again....... I fully accept that marriage is a partnership of trust and while I do respect him I expect that he will in the future respect that I have a right to be consulted. So although the situation is resolved we still have the issues to tend to. The bible says Honor thy husband it also says Husband honor thy wife. I wonder just why it is ever so occasionally someone tries to leave off the last half of that verse. Thanks for the support.

Yes, a little discussion beforehand would have been agreat idea. Marriage being a partnership and all. Idon't think many men realize how it hurts us not to beinvolved in these things. Sharon--- WILLIAM A WALTKE <kbwaltke@...> wrote:> I have tried to get a perspective on it. I have> rationalized> whats the worst that could happen? The very worst> is we wouldn't> be able to make the payment on it and well the repo> man would> come to call. Bill says "Sweetie have a little> faith in me here"> I do have faith in him... its the economy I am> distrustful of right> now. THat and its a no brainer to go out and go that> far in debt> without the little wifes approval....... duh..... > LOL __________________________________________________

Yes I have followed that news item since the story broke shortly after the babies birth. I am horrified that this can go on in this world ...... isn't it awful.... Re: [ ] Good Morning Hey , it could definitely be worse. I saw a news article yesterday that told about a Nigerian woman who is going to be stoned to death. She had a baby out of wedlock!!!! What century is this anyway? And what about the baby's father? This cannot be the real world. Sharon