RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Questions re: Worms

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just don't buy the one with the ingredient that is in car radiators, cannot remember the name.I get mine from here. We all get wormed twice a year, right down to the dog. I did the same as a kid thanks to people having sense in the good old days and I was amazingly healthy! Plus we are out at the barn, in the garden, barefoot all the time still.http://www.wormtreatment.com/product/5/Vermox_Tablets.htmlThe second treatment is imperative to get anywhere. I usually use non-drugs since my doctor is a drug-free DOM, but on this point even she insists do it right if possible, otherwise avoid the antifreeze OTC stuff at all costs, and get the safe one, I think it's dimethicone or something.

There are gobs of things for parasites, from foods like cabbage and

carrots to herbs, meds, etc. We have tried many. I would say that in

honesty, Reeses (over the counter meds) works the best on pin worms of

the many numerous things we have tried. But, we ALWAYS got reinfested

if we did not do another dose in 2 weeks, then in 3 weeks or something

like that. I am positive we have other worms, and nothing seems to kill

them. Artemesia and Smilax were great for us. Artemesia is something

that has to be done in a manner best by a doc. ly, you will likely

have to see a doc about the worms. A wholistic one or MD. I have seen

lots of people on the forums give credence to this or that, but then

later reported that they still have the worms; they just thought they

didn't since improvements were made. To be honest, some of the docs are

leaning towards fixing the body now since treating all the pathogens

gives limited results. We need to look at the reasons we have worms,

such as low zinc and low B vitamins and digestive problems, so I think

to really rid worms, we need to fix the vulnerability as well as treat.

The good news is that many of the gentle parasite treatments kill some

bacteria, viruses and yeast as well, so you will likely get some kind of

decrease in the total pathogen load even if you don't succeed against

the worms. My best advice, for real, is to see what the very

experienced and successful docs are currently saying they are using. I

recently attended a conference, but didn't take the time to review all

the material for worms yet. You can sign up to see the recordings at

your leisure at www.liafoundation.org. It's like only $50. and has docs

in it like Klinghardt, who could easily be said to be the most

successful/knowledgeable autism recovery doc in the world. He may be

the nicest too. He is shockingly humble.

Heidi N

Heidi starting a parasite detox soon for my 3 year old autistic daughter

any recommendations on one that works well? Thank you!

Guest guest

Would you do this while doing an antiviral? Luz Just don't buy the one with the ingredient that is in car radiators, cannot remember the name.I get mine from here. We all get wormed twice a year, right down to the dog. I did the same as a kid thanks to people having sense in the good old days and I was amazingly healthy! Plus we are out at the barn, in the garden, barefoot all the time still.http://www.wormtreatment.com/product/5/Vermox_Tablets.htmlThe second treatment is imperative to get anywhere. I usually use non-drugs since my doctor is a drug-free DOM, but on this point even she insists do it right if possible, otherwise avoid the antifreeze OTC stuff at all costs, and get the sa! fe one, I think it's dimethicone or something. There are gobs of things for parasites, from foods like cabbage and carrots to herbs, meds, etc. We have tried many. I would say that in honesty, Reeses (over the counter meds) works the best on pin worms of the many numerous things we have tried. But, we ALWAYS got reinfested if we did not do another dose in 2 weeks, then in 3 weeks or something like that. I am positive we have other worms, and nothing seems to kill them. Artemesia and Smilax were great for us. Artemesia is something that has to be done in a manner best by a doc. ly, you will likely have to see a doc about the worms. A wholistic one or MD. I have seen lots of people on the forums give credence to this or that, but then later reported that they still have the worms; they just thought they didn't since improvements were made. To be honest, some of the docs are leaning towards fixing the body now since treating all the pathogens gives limited results. We need to look at the reasons we have worms, such as low zinc and low B vitamins and digestive problems, so I think to really rid worms, we need to fix the vulnerability as well as treat. The good news is that many of the gentle parasite treatments kill some bacteria, viruses and yeast as well, so you will likely get some kind of decrease in the total pathogen load even if you don't succeed against the worms. My best advice, for real, is to see what the very experienced and successful docs are currently saying they are using. I recently attended a conference, but didn't take the time to review all the material for worms yet. You can sign up to see the recordings at your leisure at www.liafoundation.org. It's like only $50. and has docs in it like Klinghardt, who could easily be said to be the most successful/knowledgeable autism recovery doc in the world. He may be the nicest too. He is shockingly humble. Heidi N Heidi starting a parasite detox soon for my 3 year old autistic daughter any recommendations on one that works well? Thank you! Luz Arevalo & Ed Zabin24 Tyndale StreetBoston, MA 02131617/469-3499The best response to organized money?Organized people.