RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Questions re: Worms

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Personal till I die I will be doing parasite cleanse!!!! Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Caryn!! Oh boy, this information on Parasites is so overwhelming!!! My daughter has several of the symptoms described in the article you sent. But

again, MOST autistic children has some of these symptoms. They are actually considered symptoms of autism it self!!! Such as: Aggression Nail biting Mouthing of articles/fingers/hands Playing with saliva and/or genitals (stimming) Bruxism or grinding of teeth Pica or eating dirt and indigestible items Insomnia Hand-flapping Urination/defecation outside toilet, though toilet trained Chronic diarrhea Seizures Obsessions and compulsions Anxiety over change The

one that kept me thinking was: "poor response to intensive biomedical and alternative treatments." This is my daughter!! She has been on a biomedical protocol for 2 years, she took B12 shots for almost 1 year, she's been on Voltrex

for 2 months now, and she does not really respond to anything... So this is really overwhelming!!! What does it mean, that biomedical doctors should first treat children for parasites before starting their biomedical protocol? But it's the homeopathy doctors who do the parasites treatment? So does it mean I wasted 2 of her years with a biomedical treatment (including all the money and effort envolved) for nothing, because she might have parasites which makes her a non-responder????????????????? And no DAN doctor will tell you that, or even mention parasites???? This is just crazy! I can't believe it!! Sorry, folks, but that got me really frustated! Thanks! XexaTo: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 13:12:41 -0800Subject: Re: Re: Questions re: Worms

THIS IS MY DAUGHTER.OMG! THANK YOU.SHE EATS EVERYTHING! !NEVER GAVE IT MUCH THOUGHT BUT BOY SHE HAS EVERY SYMPTOM! THANKS FOR THE LINK. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2012 11:10 AM Subject: Re: Re:

Questions re: Worms

sign of parasites poop smearing!!! Look list for symptoms of parasites http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t & source=web & cd=7 & ved=0CDIQFjAG & url=http%3A%2F%2Fdevdelay.org%2Fnewsletter%2Farticles%2Fpdf%2F355-parasites-some-with-autism-not-recovering.pdf & ei=ZWXDUISjEPCZ0QXD1YDADw & usg=AFQjCNHvyrP1aIhIUVBp3atxwYfMb1J6gASent from my iPhone

well my daughter smears poop so i see her poop all too often! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 6:14 PM Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms

Most labs will not find parasites and even the few that do identify some parasites almost never identify ascaris, tapeworms, hookworms, pinworms, even when they are there. Those labs they much only find various protozoa.

We have seen many worms, but with exception to one time, we only saw them while using antiheminths, giving daily enemas to make sure they were passed quickly and carefully digging through the entire stool. Don't think you will look into the toilet bowl and just see worms.

>

>

> Do you guys actually see the worms?????

>

> My daughter did some lab test for parasites, even the tiny ones that you have to do a special test passing a wet gaze on her backside right after she wakes up, because you can't see these tiny ones in the stool..

>

> They all came out negative.

>

> I read someone here saying that sometimes lab tests come out negative, but the kid still has parasites, is that true?

>

> On the other hand, some of you seem to mention that you can actually see the worms????

>

> Can anyone clarify on that, please?

>

> Thanks!

>

> Xexa

>

> To: mb12valtrex

> From: channabrennon@...

> Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:03:56 -0800

> Subject: Re: Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I have also been looking for alternatives to humaworm....I been interested a lot in wildcrafting....this summer i was in the woods gathering wild bergomot. It felt like important to me and when i looked it up found out native americans used it to expel worms...I suggest getting to know your local state park...or if you can find any nature preserves getting a field giude and finding your own medicine..

> or you can order seeds.....there are many herbs to help expel worms....I will try and compile a list and post on the group when i get a chance....I absolutely kick myself for not having done more wildcrafting this summer

> also there is the bloody biofilm that i am convinced allows these pathogens to hide in.....so there is that....I just ordered some sups to help fight the biofilm....my son poops more on the thin side so i know he is full of it. so in my opinion you gotta do both. wish I had known what i know now when my kid was a baby....

>

>

> channa

>

>

>

>

>

>

> To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

> Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 7:11 AM

> Subject:

>

> 3

>

>

>

>

>

> Visit Your Group

>

> Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

>

>

> .

>

Guest guest

Xexa,Take an hr google autism and parasites, look at dr Klinghardt and parasites, dr Simon Yu and the link I sent early there is a book called look who can to diner!!! There is a lot of dr who link parasites to autism., including dr Natasha macbride the point is doing good diet and many foods that parasites do not likeSent from my iPhone

Thanks, Lina!But how do I do that?Her DAN doctor in the US never even mentioned parasites in 2 years of treatment. I live in Argentina and doctors are 30 years behind the time regarding autism treatments.How do I start????Thanks again!To: mb12valtrex From: lnakawa@...Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 09:48:26 -0800Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Lina Nakawa included below]

dear xexe,check these photos I took from my son's stool.. (these are only samples.. sorry if they r gross :)althogh I made several stool lab test and even blood test came out negative.my advice for u and all fight parasites.. its the key of recovery,,my son is getting better every time he dumped worms.Lina To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 7:38 PM Subject: Questions re: Worms

Do you guys actually see the worms?????My daughter did some lab test for parasites, even the tiny ones that you have to do a special test passing a wet gaze on her backside right after she wakes up, because you can't see these tiny ones in the stool..They all came out negative.I read someone here saying that sometimes lab tests come out negative, but the kid still has parasites, is that true?On the other hand, some of you seem to mention that you can actually see the worms????Can anyone clarify on that, please?Thanks!XexaTo: mb12valtrex From: channabrennon@...Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:03:56 -0800Subject: Re:

Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help

I have also been looking for alternatives to humaworm....I been interested a lot in wildcrafting....this summer i was in the woods gathering wild bergomot. It felt like important to me and when i looked it up found out native americans used it to expel worms...I suggest getting to know your local state park...or if you can find any nature preserves getting a field giude and finding your own medicine..

or you can order seeds.....there are many herbs to help expel worms....I will try and compile a list and post on the group when i get a chance....I absolutely kick myself for not having done more wildcrafting this summer

also there is the bloody biofilm that i am convinced allows these pathogens to hide in.....so there is that....I just ordered some sups to help fight the biofilm....my son poops more on the thin side so i know he is full of it. so in my opinion you gotta do both. wish I had known what i know now when my kid was a baby....

channa

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 7:11 AMSubject:

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

Guest guest

Dear Xexayes I know how you feel,but we cant say for sure...so it could be anything .It could mean that once the parasites are zapped ..all the other things will begin to work better.Now take a deep breathand dont kick yourself any harder.plan will be to use some as safe as possible as I said I am shaky with the m thing ....we are really behind in Uk but so many things have been said against the m over here.Everything you have done has been for something ,this EVIL journey was never going to be easy!but I bet if you look back to how it was before you started with the DAN there most likey would have been some difference maybe slight...Bola

Guest guest

me too!our dan never mentioned this either.its all about yeast To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 12:15 PM Subject: Re: Re: Questions re: Worms

Personal till I die I will be doing parasite cleanse!!!! Sent from my iPhone

Thanks Caryn!! Oh boy, this information on Parasites is so overwhelming!!! My daughter has several of the symptoms described in the article you sent. But

again, MOST autistic children has some of these symptoms. They are actually considered symptoms of autism it self!!! Such as: Aggression Nail biting Mouthing of articles/fingers/hands Playing with saliva and/or genitals (stimming) Bruxism or grinding of teeth Pica or eating dirt and indigestible items Insomnia Hand-flapping Urination/defecation outside toilet, though toilet trained Chronic diarrhea Seizures Obsessions and compulsions Anxiety over change The

one that kept me thinking was: "poor response to intensive biomedical and alternative treatments." This is my daughter!! She has been on a biomedical protocol for 2 years, she took B12 shots for almost 1 year, she's been on Voltrex

for 2 months now, and she does not really respond to anything... So this is really overwhelming!!! What does it mean, that biomedical doctors should first treat children for parasites before starting their biomedical protocol? But it's the homeopathy doctors who do the parasites treatment? So does it mean I wasted 2 of her years with a biomedical treatment (including all the money and effort envolved) for nothing, because she might have parasites which makes her a non-responder????????????????? And no DAN doctor will tell you that, or even mention parasites???? This is just crazy! I can't believe it!! Sorry, folks, but that got me really frustated! Thanks! XexaTo: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 13:12:41 -0800Subject: Re: Re: Questions re: Worms

THIS IS MY DAUGHTER.OMG! THANK YOU.SHE EATS EVERYTHING! !NEVER GAVE IT MUCH THOUGHT BUT BOY SHE HAS EVERY SYMPTOM! THANKS FOR THE LINK. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2012 11:10 AM Subject: Re: Re:

Questions re: Worms

sign of parasites poop smearing!!! Look list for symptoms of parasites http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t & source=web & cd=7 & ved=0CDIQFjAG & url=http%3A%2F%2Fdevdelay.org%2Fnewsletter%2Farticles%2Fpdf%2F355-parasites-some-with-autism-not-recovering.pdf & ei=ZWXDUISjEPCZ0QXD1YDADw & usg=AFQjCNHvyrP1aIhIUVBp3atxwYfMb1J6gASent from my iPhone

well my daughter smears poop so i see her poop all too often! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 6:14 PM Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms

Most labs will not find parasites and even the few that do identify some parasites almost never identify ascaris, tapeworms, hookworms, pinworms, even when they are there. Those labs they much only find various protozoa.

We have seen many worms, but with exception to one time, we only saw them while using antiheminths, giving daily enemas to make sure they were passed quickly and carefully digging through the entire stool. Don't think you will look into the toilet bowl and just see worms.

>

>

> Do you guys actually see the worms?????

>

> My daughter did some lab test for parasites, even the tiny ones that you have to do a special test passing a wet gaze on her backside right after she wakes up, because you can't see these tiny ones in the stool..

>

> They all came out negative.

>

> I read someone here saying that sometimes lab tests come out negative, but the kid still has parasites, is that true?

>

> On the other hand, some of you seem to mention that you can actually see the worms????

>

> Can anyone clarify on that, please?

>

> Thanks!

>

> Xexa

>

> To: mb12valtrex

> From: channabrennon@...

> Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:03:56 -0800

> Subject: Re: Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I have also been looking for alternatives to humaworm....I been interested a lot in wildcrafting....this summer i was in the woods gathering wild bergomot. It felt like important to me and when i looked it up found out native americans used it to expel worms...I suggest getting to know your local state park...or if you can find any nature preserves getting a field giude and finding your own medicine..

> or you can order seeds.....there are many herbs to help expel worms....I will try and compile a list and post on the group when i get a chance....I absolutely kick myself for not having done more wildcrafting this summer

> also there is the bloody biofilm that i am convinced allows these pathogens to hide in.....so there is that....I just ordered some sups to help fight the biofilm....my son poops more on the thin side so i know he is full of it. so in my opinion you gotta do both. wish I had known what i know now when my kid was a baby....

>

>

> channa

>

>

>

>

>

>

> To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

> Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 7:11 AM

> Subject:

>

> 3

>

>

>

>

>

> Visit Your Group

>

> Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

>

>

> .

>

Guest guest

Dear Bola,Thanks for your kind words!!The problem is that I am about to quit the DAN protocol because after 2 years it did not do much. I am also shaky with the m thing...And how can we really know the problem is worms? I don't want to go all crazy looking for all these natural medicines that I don't even know if I can find here in Argentina, don't really know any possible side effects, with no professional help... and not even being sure she has parasites or not...I will wait to see what my Dan doctor will say about all that.Thanks again! The best of luck to you!!To: mb12valtrex From: shayo112009@...Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 21:28:07 +0000Subject: RE: Re: Questions re: Worms

Dear Xexayes I know how you feel,but we cant say for sure...so it could be anything .It could mean that once the parasites are zapped ..all the other things will begin to work better.Now take a deep breathand dont kick yourself any harder.plan will be to use some as safe as possible as I said I am shaky with the m thing ....we are really behind in Uk but so many things have been said against the m over here.Everything you have done has been for something ,this EVIL journey was never going to be easy!but I bet if you look back to how it was before you started with the DAN there most likey would have been some difference maybe slight...Bola

Guest guest

Thanks!I found this information on MMS being toxic. I would not try something so controversial... the information is really scary!http://www.cqs.com/mms.htmTo: mb12valtrex From: tendaimatambanadzo@...Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 17:20:54 +0000Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms

Xexa,Take an hr google autism and parasites, look at dr Klinghardt and parasites, dr Simon Yu and the link I sent early there is a book called look who can to diner!!! There is a lot of dr who link parasites to autism., including dr Natasha macbride the point is doing good diet and many foods that parasites do not likeSent from my iPhone

Thanks, Lina!But how do I do that?Her DAN doctor in the US never even mentioned parasites in 2 years of treatment. I live in Argentina and doctors are 30 years behind the time regarding autism treatments.How do I start????Thanks again!To: mb12valtrex From: lnakawa@...Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 09:48:26 -0800Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms [2 Attachments]

dear xexe,check these photos I took from my son's stool.. (these are only samples.. sorry if they r gross :)althogh I made several stool lab test and even blood test came out negative.my advice for u and all fight parasites.. its the key of recovery,,my son is getting better every time he dumped worms.Lina To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 7:38 PM Subject: Questions re: Worms

Do you guys actually see the worms?????My daughter did some lab test for parasites, even the tiny ones that you have to do a special test passing a wet gaze on her backside right after she wakes up, because you can't see these tiny ones in the stool..They all came out negative.I read someone here saying that sometimes lab tests come out negative, but the kid still has parasites, is that true?On the other hand, some of you seem to mention that you can actually see the worms????Can anyone clarify on that, please?Thanks!XexaTo: mb12valtrex From: channabrennon@...Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:03:56 -0800Subject: Re:

I have also been looking for alternatives to humaworm....I been interested a lot in wildcrafting....this summer i was in the woods gathering wild bergomot. It felt like important to me and when i looked it up found out native americans used it to expel worms...I suggest getting to know your local state park...or if you can find any nature preserves getting a field giude and finding your own medicine..

or you can order seeds.....there are many herbs to help expel worms....I will try and compile a list and post on the group when i get a chance....I absolutely kick myself for not having done more wildcrafting this summer

also there is the bloody biofilm that i am convinced allows these pathogens to hide in.....so there is that....I just ordered some sups to help fight the biofilm....my son poops more on the thin side so i know he is full of it. so in my opinion you gotta do both. wish I had known what i know now when my kid was a baby....

channa

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 7:11 AMSubject:

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

Guest guest

Somebody just told me that:"If somebody has autism, he/she has parasites".And that:"If you shoot B12 you just feed the parasites which do not make her better.Chelation is fine IF it was accompanied by the MMS.Valtrex doesn`t work for 99.9% of the kids. The immunoglobulin levels are altered do to the parasites excreting into the blood stream."I am sorry but that just does not make any sense. If that was true, no autistic child would never get better with the biomedical/Dan protocol, because the parasites (in ALL autistic people, as this person said) would be fed with all the supplements people use, including the B12 shots.And we all know that there are thousands of children getting fully recovered with the biomedical, and most of them do not treat for parasites, because the DAN doctors don't even mention it. As I said, my daughter has been a non-responder of the biomedical protocol. But I know several children who got much better or even recovered from autism, just doing Son-Rise therapy, Tomatis, some biomedical treatment... and never ever treated for parasites.So I can't imagine that ALL autistic people could have parasites... it makes no sense.And I don't feel comfortable treating my child for something that I am not even sure she has (parasites) with some "natural" stuff, that I don't even know the possible side effects... with no medical orientation.I will definitely wait for her DAN doctor's opinion on that.To: mb12valtrex From: tendaimatambanadzo@...Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 17:20:54 +0000Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms

channa

Visit Your Group

Guest guest

i will say too im not sold on mms either To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 5:30 PM Subject: RE: Questions re: Worms

Somebody just told me that:"If somebody has autism, he/she has parasites".And that:"If you shoot B12 you just feed the parasites which do not make her better.Chelation is fine IF it was accompanied by the MMS.Valtrex doesn`t work for 99.9% of the kids. The immunoglobulin levels are altered do to the parasites excreting into the blood stream."I am sorry but that just does

not make any sense. If that was true, no autistic child would never get better with the biomedical/Dan protocol, because the parasites (in ALL autistic people, as this person said) would be fed with all the supplements people use, including the B12 shots.And we all know that there are thousands of children getting fully recovered with the biomedical, and most of them do not treat for parasites, because the DAN doctors don't even mention it. As I said, my daughter has been a non-responder of the biomedical protocol. But I know several children who got much better or even recovered from autism, just doing Son-Rise therapy, Tomatis, some biomedical treatment... and never ever treated for parasites.So I can't imagine that ALL autistic people could have parasites... it makes no sense.And I don't feel comfortable treating my child for something that I am not even sure she has (parasites) with some "natural" stuff, that I don't even know the possible side effects... with no medical orientation.I will definitely wait for her DAN doctor's opinion on that.To: mb12valtrex From: tendaimatambanadzo@...Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 17:20:54 +0000Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms

dear xexe,check these photos I took from my son's stool.. (these are only samples.. sorry if they r gross :)althogh I made several stool lab test and even blood test came out negative.my advice for u and all fight parasites.. its the key of recovery,,my son is getting better every time he dumped worms.Lina From: Xexa

Ipanema Luz To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 7:38 PM Subject: Questions re: Worms

Do you guys actually see the worms????? My daughter did some lab test for parasites, even the tiny ones that you have to do a special test passing a wet gaze on her backside right after she wakes up, because you can't see these tiny ones in the stool.. They all came out negative. I read someone here saying that sometimes lab tests come out negative, but the kid still has parasites, is that true? On the other hand, some of you seem to mention that you can actually see the worms???? Can anyone clarify on that, please? Thanks! XexaTo: mb12valtrex From: channabrennon@... Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:03:56 -0800 Subject: Re:

channa

Visit Your Group

Guest guest

Reading below: This is why there is a new website called StopCallingItAutism or something very similar to that. There are too many individual variations of symptoms/treatments based on individual genetics, which may be more plastic (maybe in several ways!) than we could ever dream, plus their 24/7 interface with monumental environmental pollution, which might easily be the equivalent of a Biblical-proportion Plague. But all this is healable; we just need to keep at it and teaching everyone about all this and to stop polluting Earth; it goes both ways. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Sent: Mon, December 10, 2012 5:50:32 PMSubject: Re: Questions re: Worms

i will say too im not sold on mms either To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 5:30 PM Subject: RE: Questions re: Worms

Somebody just told me that:"If somebody has autism, he/she has parasites".And that:"If you shoot B12 you just feed the parasites which do not make her better.Chelation is fine IF it was accompanied by the MMS.Valtrex doesn`t work for 99.9% of the kids. The immunoglobulin levels are altered do to the parasites excreting into the blood stream."I am sorry but that just does

not make any sense. If that was true, no autistic child would never get better with the biomedical/Dan protocol, because the parasites (in ALL autistic people, as this person said) would be fed with all the supplements people use, including the B12 shots.And we all know that there are thousands of children getting fully recovered with the biomedical, and most of them do not treat for parasites, because the DAN doctors don't even mention it. As I said, my daughter has been a non-responder of the biomedical protocol. But I know several children who got much better or even recovered from autism, just doing Son-Rise therapy, Tomatis, some biomedical treatment... and never ever treated for parasites.So I can't imagine that ALL autistic people could have parasites... it makes no sense.And I don't feel comfortable treating my child for something that I am not even sure she has (parasites) with some "natural" stuff, that I don't even know the possible side effects... with no medical orientation.I will definitely wait for her DAN doctor's opinion on that.To: mb12valtrex From: tendaimatambanadzo@...Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 17:20:54 +0000Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms

dear xexe,check these photos I took from my son's stool.. (these are only samples.. sorry if they r gross :)althogh I made several stool lab test and even blood test came out negative.my advice for u and all fight parasites.. its the key of recovery,,my son is getting better every time he dumped worms.Lina From: Xexa

Ipanema Luz To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 7:38 PM Subject: Questions re: Worms

Do you guys actually see the worms????? My daughter did some lab test for parasites, even the tiny ones that you have to do a special test passing a wet gaze on her backside right after she wakes up, because you can't see these tiny ones in the stool.. They all came out negative. I read someone here saying that sometimes lab tests come out negative, but the kid still has parasites, is that true? On the other hand, some of you seem to mention that you can actually see the worms???? Can anyone clarify on that, please? Thanks! XexaTo: mb12valtrex From: channabrennon@... Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:03:56 -0800 Subject: Re:

channa

Visit Your Group

Guest guest

In science you have a thing called LD-50 rule. This means that at a

certain dose, half the rats die. If the dose is increased, more die or

all die; if the dose is lowered, only some die. They then go on to

rationalize that the ones that live out of the 50% have better genetics

against that certain toxin or eat better or are under less stress, etc.

So, you see, we have to look at life in a complex manner. Every person

on this earth has parasites, and no medical professional will disagree.

The medical literature is quite clear on this. But, you see, one person

can have parasites and not have noticeable issues, and it may kill the

next person. If you were to research pathogens and parasites in

general, you will learn that many are carriers, but only some get ill

from the particular pathogen or parasite you are researching. But, what

we do know is that children with autism and anyone with autoimmune and

many with chronic conditions, are weak and fall to pathogens, toxins,

and parasites that others don't. The bottom line is and always will be,

" Do a significant number of children lose autism symptoms when treated

for worms. " It's an overwhelming yes. But, they also get better when

they improve diet, detox, treat for bacteria and viruses and yeast. So,

they all have immune dysfunction, making them react more sickly to the

toxins and pathogens in their environment. And unfortunately, there is

not agreement as to a " one " cause of the immune dysfunction.

Research " worms developmental delay " and you will go into shock at how

worms can cause autism, mental retardation, etc., yet docs just don't

test and treat for it. Also, research the accuracy of worm testing, and

the medical literature will even tell you that they are not reliable, as

well are most testing for just about anything only has a certain

percentage of reliability, each test and condition varying. Yet, docs

will usually give a test a 100% weight. The good docs never do. Now, I

am guessing that what you really mean is that you are wondering if

autism is caused by worms. When you research this, you will learn that

if an adult gets worms, they won't get nearly as ill as when a baby gets

worms. So, yes, the medical literature says that worms can cause

autism. But, are worms the cause of the autism epidemic. The real

cause of the autism epidemic is this: docs not using accurate testing

and not testing in general to look for the cause of symptoms, people

accepting what their doc says and accepting that there is no hope, and

the government allowing all the pathogens and toxins to be in our world,

acting as if all these things are not a big deal. Since I am older, I

know that there was a time when people were rarely ill. We have now

accepted that everyone having chronic illnesses, cancer, etc. is ok.

It's not ok, but as long as we accept it, it will not change. Most

people have no idea that nearly half the population gets cancer today,

and it was very rare just 30 years ago. People have no idea how healthy

we used to be in the 60's and 70's. I think the most knowledgeable docs

on autism recovery will say that not treating for worms can keep autism

recovery from happening in some cases. What I read from Dr. Klinghardt

is that treating for worms first, can be the difference for some people

from either having to be on antibiotics for years or just a couple of

months. I am in agreement from the probably thousands of posts I have

seen. The bits and pieces I have taken from them, would support his

theory. So, in conclusion, it appears that treating for worms will help

a lot, and may be necessary for some, but many can still recover without

such. But, who the heck wants worms dragging them down the rest of their

life. I don't. And the longer you have them, the higher the risk of

them doing horrendous harm. As far as the MMS goes, I have never tried

it. But, what I do know is that gobs of people are, and it's cheap to

do. Many report great results. Also, many complain of adverse effects

from it, but in nearly every case, it had to do with taking too much too

soon. I'm not advocating it, just relaying what I read.

Heidi N

..So I can't imagine that ALL autistic people could have parasites... it

makes no sense.

Guest guest

Thanks, Heidi! Very clarifying!!Now, regarding this point: "The bottom line is and always will be,

'Do a significant number of children lose autism symptoms when treated

for worms.' It's an overwhelming yes. But, they also get better when

they improve diet, detox, treat for bacteria and viruses and yeast"Since my daughter did NOT get significantly better with diet, detox, treatment for virus or yeast, I wonder if it is worth it to try treating for worms...Plus, I still don't understand how the Parasite Protocols work (besides the MMS one, which I am not willing to take the risk).If someone could please recommend a safe Protocol that is easier to understand and apply, I would really appreciate it!Thanks again!To: mb12valtrex From: allrpossible@...Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 08:27:33 -0600Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms

"Do a significant number of children lose autism symptoms when treated

for worms." It's an overwhelming yes. But, they also get better when

not agreement as to a "one" cause of the immune dysfunction.

Research "worms developmental delay" and you will go into shock at how

Heidi N

makes no sense.

Guest guest

Heidi,

I was reading your post and said to myself, " who wrote this? Heidi? " . I just

knew. Yes, treating parasites has changed everything for us. For me, Lyme,

chronic fatigue, neuropathy, balance, happiness have all improved dramatically.

For my son, speech, balance, physical skills, self help skills, ability to ask

questions and have a conversation and speak verbally instead of on a computer

all happened so quickly testing parasites.

Yes, immune compromised people often have giant worms. I now think of the title

" Children with Starving Brains, " and I know why they are starving. The worms

are sucking away all the nutrients. Worms eat folic acid, B12, iron, zinc and

magnesium -- sound familiar?

Anyway, nice to see you posting here.

Caryn

>

> In science you have a thing called LD-50 rule. This means that at a

> certain dose, half the rats die. If the dose is increased, more die or

> all die; if the dose is lowered, only some die. They then go on to

> rationalize that the ones that live out of the 50% have better genetics

> against that certain toxin or eat better or are under less stress, etc.

> So, you see, we have to look at life in a complex manner. Every person

> on this earth has parasites, and no medical professional will disagree.

> The medical literature is quite clear on this. But, you see, one person

> can have parasites and not have noticeable issues, and it may kill the

> next person. If you were to research pathogens and parasites in

> general, you will learn that many are carriers, but only some get ill

> from the particular pathogen or parasite you are researching. But, what

> we do know is that children with autism and anyone with autoimmune and

> many with chronic conditions, are weak and fall to pathogens, toxins,

> and parasites that others don't. The bottom line is and always will be,

> " Do a significant number of children lose autism symptoms when treated

> for worms. " It's an overwhelming yes. But, they also get better when

> they improve diet, detox, treat for bacteria and viruses and yeast. So,

> they all have immune dysfunction, making them react more sickly to the

> toxins and pathogens in their environment. And unfortunately, there is

> not agreement as to a " one " cause of the immune dysfunction.

>

> Research " worms developmental delay " and you will go into shock at how

> worms can cause autism, mental retardation, etc., yet docs just don't

> test and treat for it. Also, research the accuracy of worm testing, and

> the medical literature will even tell you that they are not reliable, as

> well are most testing for just about anything only has a certain

> percentage of reliability, each test and condition varying. Yet, docs

> will usually give a test a 100% weight. The good docs never do. Now, I

> am guessing that what you really mean is that you are wondering if

> autism is caused by worms. When you research this, you will learn that

> if an adult gets worms, they won't get nearly as ill as when a baby gets

> worms. So, yes, the medical literature says that worms can cause

> autism. But, are worms the cause of the autism epidemic. The real

> cause of the autism epidemic is this: docs not using accurate testing

> and not testing in general to look for the cause of symptoms, people

> accepting what their doc says and accepting that there is no hope, and

> the government allowing all the pathogens and toxins to be in our world,

> acting as if all these things are not a big deal. Since I am older, I

> know that there was a time when people were rarely ill. We have now

> accepted that everyone having chronic illnesses, cancer, etc. is ok.

> It's not ok, but as long as we accept it, it will not change. Most

> people have no idea that nearly half the population gets cancer today,

> and it was very rare just 30 years ago. People have no idea how healthy

> we used to be in the 60's and 70's. I think the most knowledgeable docs

> on autism recovery will say that not treating for worms can keep autism

> recovery from happening in some cases. What I read from Dr. Klinghardt

> is that treating for worms first, can be the difference for some people

> from either having to be on antibiotics for years or just a couple of

> months. I am in agreement from the probably thousands of posts I have

> seen. The bits and pieces I have taken from them, would support his

> theory. So, in conclusion, it appears that treating for worms will help

> a lot, and may be necessary for some, but many can still recover without

> such. But, who the heck wants worms dragging them down the rest of their

> life. I don't. And the longer you have them, the higher the risk of

> them doing horrendous harm. As far as the MMS goes, I have never tried

> it. But, what I do know is that gobs of people are, and it's cheap to

> do. Many report great results. Also, many complain of adverse effects

> from it, but in nearly every case, it had to do with taking too much too

> soon. I'm not advocating it, just relaying what I read.

>

> Heidi N

>

>

>

>

> .So I can't imagine that ALL autistic people could have parasites... it

> makes no sense.

>

Guest guest

Hi Lina,Thanks for your lovely e-mail and the link to the protocol!I just saw it today, it was lost in my inbox!I don't feel ready to do it yet, though, specially the MMS enema, which is included in the Kalcker protocol you sent...Plus, I am scared of giving my daughter all these meds with no professional supervision. I am not the "doctor-mother" type, I've never medicated my daughter without advice from her DAN doctor.That does not mean that I trust doctors 100% either. Her former pediatrician told me to give her all the mandatory vaccines and some others too, and he did not noticed any sign of autism until it was too obvious, at 2 and a half YO.But reading this protocol I realize I am not ready. Enemas sound too invasive. My daughter has a psychological/sensory issue with pooping, which started a year and a half ago, when we removed her diapers. She only poops while she is sleeping... I don't want to imagine how difficult and invasive it would be for her to have an enema done.Anyway, I REALLY appreciate your help! I will keep this information for later... in case I change my mind!!!Thanks again!Love,Xexa To: mb12valtrex From: lnakawa@...Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 08:53:59 -0800Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms

Dear,I live in the middle east they 100 years behind either :)as u see the failure of the doctors makes mothers the best doctors for thier children as long as they use safe meds.if you don't feel comfortable using mms, there are lots of effective stuff used in parasite protocol:I can share you mine its (Kalcker parasite protocol) http://michaelharrah.us/Protocol/parasite-protocol-in-english-now-here.htmljust download the file it has all info about parasites and the protocol..I shall mention it is 12 months protocol.. long but worth it.

don't regret the 2 years .. many moms (including me) wasted enough time..just start now..p.s I use along with it:Biofilm defense caps (3x day)Burbur (detox)mimosa Pudica (recommended my dr klinghardt)you can stay on nessecery supl and amino acids along with the protocol.Good Luck XeXe.. To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 7:08 PM Subject: RE: Questions re: Worms

channa

Visit Your Group

Guest guest

Xena, I have read Caryn Reid on a preivious email mentioned Dr. Klinghardt Parasite Protocol and how good it was/is for her son. We are also looking at talking to our doctor about this as well. Rolando To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 11:17 AM Subject: RE: Re: Questions re: Worms

Thanks, Heidi! Very clarifying!!Now, regarding this point: "The bottom line is and always will be,

'Do a significant number of children lose autism symptoms when treated

for worms.' It's an overwhelming yes. But, they also get better when

they improve diet, detox, treat for bacteria and viruses and yeast"Since my daughter did NOT get significantly better with diet, detox, treatment for virus or yeast, I wonder if it is worth it to try treating for worms...Plus, I still don't understand how the Parasite Protocols work (besides the MMS one, which I am not willing to take the risk).If someone could please recommend a safe Protocol that is easier to understand and apply, I would really appreciate it!Thanks again!To: mb12valtrex From: allrpossible@...Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 08:27:33 -0600Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms

"Do a significant number of children lose autism symptoms when treated

for worms." It's an overwhelming yes. But, they also get better when

not agreement as to a "one" cause of the immune dysfunction.

Research "worms developmental delay" and you will go into shock at how

Heidi N

makes no sense.

Guest guest

Parasites entered inside because of vaccines, with a weak inmune system, this is my theory trying to find a sense. Then, why some children are recovered and other no?, maybe those children hasn't had parasites. Dan's books (2005) says "this is a perfect storm" i mean a group of risk factors that ends in autism/ pdd/...etc, by genetic issues related with metabolic and/or inmune function, anyway beyond the origins i think to take many ways at the same time to treat autism, i consider in this nightmare yo have to treat health and mind, both of them, my psycology that knows and agrees biomed, explained to me a key: therapies must have to go with biomed as a multidisciplinary team, it's a challenging but you gain a little bit of more.Enviado desde mi dispositivo BlackBerry® de Orange.Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 11:39:59 -0800 (PST)To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Re: Questions re: Worms Xena, I have read Caryn Reid on a preivious email mentioned Dr. Klinghardt Parasite Protocol and how good it was/is for her son. We are also looking at talking to our doctor about this as well. Rolando To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 11:17 AM Subject: RE: Re: Questions re: Worms Thanks, Heidi! Very clarifying!!Now, regarding this point: "The bottom line is and always will be, 'Do a significant number of children lose autism symptoms when treated for worms.' It's an overwhelming yes. But, they also get better when they improve diet, detox, treat for bacteria and viruses and yeast"Since my daughter did NOT get significantly better with diet, detox, treatment for virus or yeast, I wonder if it is worth it to try treating for worms...Plus, I still don't understand how the Parasite Protocols work (besides the MMS one, which I am not willing to take the risk).If someone could please recommend a safe Protocol that is easier to understand and apply, I would really appreciate it!Thanks again!To: mb12valtrex From: allrpossible@...Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 08:27:33 -0600Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms In science you have a thing called LD-50 rule. This means that at a certain dose, half the rats die. If the dose is increased, more die or all die; if the dose is lowered, only some die. They then go on to rationalize that the ones that live out of the 50% have better genetics against that certain toxin or eat better or are under less stress, etc. So, you see, we have to look at life in a complex manner. Every person on this earth has parasites, and no medical professional will disagree. The medical literature is quite clear on this. But, you see, one person can have parasites and not have noticeable issues, and it may kill the next person. If you were to research pathogens and parasites in general, you will learn that many are carriers, but only some get ill from the particular pathogen or parasite you are researching. But, what we do know is that children with autism and anyone with autoimmune and many with chronic conditions, are weak and fall to pathogens, toxins, and parasites that others don't. The bottom line is and always will be, "Do a significant number of children lose autism symptoms when treated for worms." It's an overwhelming yes. But, they also get better when they improve diet, detox, treat for bacteria and viruses and yeast. So, they all have immune dysfunction, making them react more sickly to the toxins and pathogens in their environment. And unfortunately, there is not agreement as to a "one" cause of the immune dysfunction.Research "worms developmental delay" and you will go into shock at how worms can cause autism, mental retardation, etc., yet docs just don't test and treat for it. Also, research the accuracy of worm testing, and the medical literature will even tell you that they are not reliable, as well are most testing for just about anything only has a certain percentage of reliability, each test and condition varying. Yet, docs will usually give a test a 100% weight. The good docs never do. Now, I am guessing that what you really mean is that you are wondering if autism is caused by worms. When you research this, you will learn that if an adult gets worms, they won't get nearly as ill as when a baby gets worms. So, yes, the medical literature says that worms can cause autism. But, are worms the cause of the autism epidemic. The real cause of the autism epidemic is this: docs not using accurate testing and not testing in general to look for the cause of symptoms, people accepting what their doc says and accepting that there is no hope, and the government allowing all the pathogens and toxins to be in our world, acting as if all these things are not a big deal. Since I am older, I know that there was a time when people were rarely ill. We have now accepted that everyone having chronic illnesses, cancer, etc. is ok. It's not ok, but as long as we accept it, it will not change. Most people have no idea that nearly half the population gets cancer today, and it was very rare just 30 years ago. People have no idea how healthy we used to be in the 60's and 70's. I think the most knowledgeable docs on autism recovery will say that not treating for worms can keep autism recovery from happening in some cases. What I read from Dr. Klinghardt is that treating for worms first, can be the difference for some people from either having to be on antibiotics for years or just a couple of months. I am in agreement from the probably thousands of posts I have seen. The bits and pieces I have taken from them, would support his theory. So, in conclusion, it appears that treating for worms will help a lot, and may be necessary for some, but many can still recover without such. But, who the heck wants worms dragging them down the rest of their life. I don't. And the longer you have them, the higher the risk of them doing horrendous harm. As far as the MMS goes, I have never tried it. But, what I do know is that gobs of people are, and it's cheap to do. Many report great results. Also, many complain of adverse effects from it, but in nearly every case, it had to do with taking too much too soon. I'm not advocating it, just relaying what I read.Heidi N.So I can't imagine that ALL autistic people could have parasites... it makes no sense.

Guest guest

Caryn - sorry but can't remember if u did mms or other parasite protocol. Can you refresh me? Also did you see bad die off from the cleanse? if so how did you manage that? Finally how LNG did it take?Ruth Sent from my iPhone

Heidi,

I was reading your post and said to myself, "who wrote this? Heidi?". I just knew. Yes, treating parasites has changed everything for us. For me, Lyme, chronic fatigue, neuropathy, balance, happiness have all improved dramatically. For my son, speech, balance, physical skills, self help skills, ability to ask questions and have a conversation and speak verbally instead of on a computer all happened so quickly testing parasites.

Yes, immune compromised people often have giant worms. I now think of the title "Children with Starving Brains," and I know why they are starving. The worms are sucking away all the nutrients. Worms eat folic acid, B12, iron, zinc and magnesium -- sound familiar?

Anyway, nice to see you posting here.

Caryn

>

> In science you have a thing called LD-50 rule. This means that at a

> certain dose, half the rats die. If the dose is increased, more die or

> all die; if the dose is lowered, only some die. They then go on to

> rationalize that the ones that live out of the 50% have better genetics

> against that certain toxin or eat better or are under less stress, etc.

> So, you see, we have to look at life in a complex manner. Every person

> on this earth has parasites, and no medical professional will disagree.

> The medical literature is quite clear on this. But, you see, one person

> can have parasites and not have noticeable issues, and it may kill the

> next person. If you were to research pathogens and parasites in

> general, you will learn that many are carriers, but only some get ill

> from the particular pathogen or parasite you are researching. But, what

> we do know is that children with autism and anyone with autoimmune and

> many with chronic conditions, are weak and fall to pathogens, toxins,

> and parasites that others don't. The bottom line is and always will be,

> "Do a significant number of children lose autism symptoms when treated

> for worms." It's an overwhelming yes. But, they also get better when

> they improve diet, detox, treat for bacteria and viruses and yeast. So,

> they all have immune dysfunction, making them react more sickly to the

> toxins and pathogens in their environment. And unfortunately, there is

> not agreement as to a "one" cause of the immune dysfunction.

>

> Research "worms developmental delay" and you will go into shock at how

> worms can cause autism, mental retardation, etc., yet docs just don't

> test and treat for it. Also, research the accuracy of worm testing, and

> the medical literature will even tell you that they are not reliable, as

> well are most testing for just about anything only has a certain

> percentage of reliability, each test and condition varying. Yet, docs

> will usually give a test a 100% weight. The good docs never do. Now, I

> am guessing that what you really mean is that you are wondering if

> autism is caused by worms. When you research this, you will learn that

> if an adult gets worms, they won't get nearly as ill as when a baby gets

> worms. So, yes, the medical literature says that worms can cause

> autism. But, are worms the cause of the autism epidemic. The real

> cause of the autism epidemic is this: docs not using accurate testing

> and not testing in general to look for the cause of symptoms, people

> accepting what their doc says and accepting that there is no hope, and

> the government allowing all the pathogens and toxins to be in our world,

> acting as if all these things are not a big deal. Since I am older, I

> know that there was a time when people were rarely ill. We have now

> accepted that everyone having chronic illnesses, cancer, etc. is ok.

> It's not ok, but as long as we accept it, it will not change. Most

> people have no idea that nearly half the population gets cancer today,

> and it was very rare just 30 years ago. People have no idea how healthy

> we used to be in the 60's and 70's. I think the most knowledgeable docs

> on autism recovery will say that not treating for worms can keep autism

> recovery from happening in some cases. What I read from Dr. Klinghardt

> is that treating for worms first, can be the difference for some people

> from either having to be on antibiotics for years or just a couple of

> months. I am in agreement from the probably thousands of posts I have

> seen. The bits and pieces I have taken from them, would support his

> theory. So, in conclusion, it appears that treating for worms will help

> a lot, and may be necessary for some, but many can still recover without

> such. But, who the heck wants worms dragging them down the rest of their

> life. I don't. And the longer you have them, the higher the risk of

> them doing horrendous harm. As far as the MMS goes, I have never tried

> it. But, what I do know is that gobs of people are, and it's cheap to

> do. Many report great results. Also, many complain of adverse effects

> from it, but in nearly every case, it had to do with taking too much too

> soon. I'm not advocating it, just relaying what I read.

>

> Heidi N

>

>

>

>

> .So I can't imagine that ALL autistic people could have parasites... it

> makes no sense.

>

Guest guest

Treating parasites is not a quick fix. Think of it like treating yeast and

viruses -- it is ongoing. We have used many rx meds following the Klinghardt

protocol and now use other rx meds, herbs and homeopathy with Dr Simon Yu. We

also use MMS. It is not easy.

I highly recommend enemas for everyone. It is an immediate way to toilet train

a child and does wonders for the health.

> > >

> > > In science you have a thing called LD-50 rule. This means that at a

> > > certain dose, half the rats die. If the dose is increased, more die or

> > > all die; if the dose is lowered, only some die. They then go on to

> > > rationalize that the ones that live out of the 50% have better genetics

> > > against that certain toxin or eat better or are under less stress, etc.

> > > So, you see, we have to look at life in a complex manner. Every person

> > > on this earth has parasites, and no medical professional will disagree.

> > > The medical literature is quite clear on this. But, you see, one person

> > > can have parasites and not have noticeable issues, and it may kill the

> > > next person. If you were to research pathogens and parasites in

> > > general, you will learn that many are carriers, but only some get ill

> > > from the particular pathogen or parasite you are researching. But, what

> > > we do know is that children with autism and anyone with autoimmune and

> > > many with chronic conditions, are weak and fall to pathogens, toxins,

> > > and parasites that others don't. The bottom line is and always will be,

> > > " Do a significant number of children lose autism symptoms when treated

> > > for worms. " It's an overwhelming yes. But, they also get better when

> > > they improve diet, detox, treat for bacteria and viruses and yeast. So,

> > > they all have immune dysfunction, making them react more sickly to the

> > > toxins and pathogens in their environment. And unfortunately, there is

> > > not agreement as to a " one " cause of the immune dysfunction.

> > >

> > > Research " worms developmental delay " and you will go into shock at how

> > > worms can cause autism, mental retardation, etc., yet docs just don't

> > > test and treat for it. Also, research the accuracy of worm testing, and

> > > the medical literature will even tell you that they are not reliable, as

> > > well are most testing for just about anything only has a certain

> > > percentage of reliability, each test and condition varying. Yet, docs

> > > will usually give a test a 100% weight. The good docs never do. Now, I

> > > am guessing that what you really mean is that you are wondering if

> > > autism is caused by worms. When you research this, you will learn that

> > > if an adult gets worms, they won't get nearly as ill as when a baby gets

> > > worms. So, yes, the medical literature says that worms can cause

> > > autism. But, are worms the cause of the autism epidemic. The real

> > > cause of the autism epidemic is this: docs not using accurate testing

> > > and not testing in general to look for the cause of symptoms, people

> > > accepting what their doc says and accepting that there is no hope, and

> > > the government allowing all the pathogens and toxins to be in our world,

> > > acting as if all these things are not a big deal. Since I am older, I

> > > know that there was a time when people were rarely ill. We have now

> > > accepted that everyone having chronic illnesses, cancer, etc. is ok.

> > > It's not ok, but as long as we accept it, it will not change. Most

> > > people have no idea that nearly half the population gets cancer today,

> > > and it was very rare just 30 years ago. People have no idea how healthy

> > > we used to be in the 60's and 70's. I think the most knowledgeable docs

> > > on autism recovery will say that not treating for worms can keep autism

> > > recovery from happening in some cases. What I read from Dr. Klinghardt

> > > is that treating for worms first, can be the difference for some people

> > > from either having to be on antibiotics for years or just a couple of

> > > months. I am in agreement from the probably thousands of posts I have

> > > seen. The bits and pieces I have taken from them, would support his

> > > theory. So, in conclusion, it appears that treating for worms will help

> > > a lot, and may be necessary for some, but many can still recover without

> > > such. But, who the heck wants worms dragging them down the rest of their

> > > life. I don't. And the longer you have them, the higher the risk of

> > > them doing horrendous harm. As far as the MMS goes, I have never tried

> > > it. But, what I do know is that gobs of people are, and it's cheap to

> > > do. Many report great results. Also, many complain of adverse effects

> > > from it, but in nearly every case, it had to do with taking too much too

> > > soon. I'm not advocating it, just relaying what I read.

> > >

> > > Heidi N

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > .So I can't imagine that ALL autistic people could have parasites... it

> > > makes no sense.

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

I agree with Caryn.  I was horified to do enemas on my son.  Until we ended up in the ER and they told me he was full of poo up to his nose.  Now he asks for them, because they make him feel better.  He is happier and doing much better. 

K

Treating parasites is not a quick fix. Think of it like treating yeast and viruses -- it is ongoing. We have used many rx meds following the Klinghardt protocol and now use other rx meds, herbs and homeopathy with Dr Simon Yu. We also use MMS. It is not easy.

I highly recommend enemas for everyone. It is an immediate way to toilet train a child and does wonders for the health.

> > >

> > > In science you have a thing called LD-50 rule. This means that at a

> > > certain dose, half the rats die. If the dose is increased, more die or

> > > all die; if the dose is lowered, only some die. They then go on to

> > > rationalize that the ones that live out of the 50% have better genetics

> > > against that certain toxin or eat better or are under less stress, etc.

> > > So, you see, we have to look at life in a complex manner. Every person

> > > on this earth has parasites, and no medical professional will disagree.

> > > The medical literature is quite clear on this. But, you see, one person

> > > can have parasites and not have noticeable issues, and it may kill the

> > > next person. If you were to research pathogens and parasites in

> > > general, you will learn that many are carriers, but only some get ill

> > > from the particular pathogen or parasite you are researching. But, what

> > > we do know is that children with autism and anyone with autoimmune and

> > > many with chronic conditions, are weak and fall to pathogens, toxins,

> > > and parasites that others don't. The bottom line is and always will be,

> > > " Do a significant number of children lose autism symptoms when treated

> > > for worms. " It's an overwhelming yes. But, they also get better when

> > > they improve diet, detox, treat for bacteria and viruses and yeast. So,

> > > they all have immune dysfunction, making them react more sickly to the

> > > toxins and pathogens in their environment. And unfortunately, there is

> > > not agreement as to a " one " cause of the immune dysfunction.

> > >

> > > Research " worms developmental delay " and you will go into shock at how

> > > worms can cause autism, mental retardation, etc., yet docs just don't

> > > test and treat for it. Also, research the accuracy of worm testing, and

> > > the medical literature will even tell you that they are not reliable, as

> > > well are most testing for just about anything only has a certain

> > > percentage of reliability, each test and condition varying. Yet, docs

> > > will usually give a test a 100% weight. The good docs never do. Now, I

> > > am guessing that what you really mean is that you are wondering if

> > > autism is caused by worms. When you research this, you will learn that

> > > if an adult gets worms, they won't get nearly as ill as when a baby gets

> > > worms. So, yes, the medical literature says that worms can cause

> > > autism. But, are worms the cause of the autism epidemic. The real

> > > cause of the autism epidemic is this: docs not using accurate testing

> > > and not testing in general to look for the cause of symptoms, people

> > > accepting what their doc says and accepting that there is no hope, and

> > > the government allowing all the pathogens and toxins to be in our world,

> > > acting as if all these things are not a big deal. Since I am older, I

> > > know that there was a time when people were rarely ill. We have now

> > > accepted that everyone having chronic illnesses, cancer, etc. is ok.

> > > It's not ok, but as long as we accept it, it will not change. Most

> > > people have no idea that nearly half the population gets cancer today,

> > > and it was very rare just 30 years ago. People have no idea how healthy

> > > we used to be in the 60's and 70's. I think the most knowledgeable docs

> > > on autism recovery will say that not treating for worms can keep autism

> > > recovery from happening in some cases. What I read from Dr. Klinghardt

> > > is that treating for worms first, can be the difference for some people

> > > from either having to be on antibiotics for years or just a couple of

> > > months. I am in agreement from the probably thousands of posts I have

> > > seen. The bits and pieces I have taken from them, would support his

> > > theory. So, in conclusion, it appears that treating for worms will help

> > > a lot, and may be necessary for some, but many can still recover without

> > > such. But, who the heck wants worms dragging them down the rest of their

> > > life. I don't. And the longer you have them, the higher the risk of

> > > them doing horrendous harm. As far as the MMS goes, I have never tried

> > > it. But, what I do know is that gobs of people are, and it's cheap to

> > > do. Many report great results. Also, many complain of adverse effects

> > > from it, but in nearly every case, it had to do with taking too much too

> > > soon. I'm not advocating it, just relaying what I read.

> > >

> > > Heidi N

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > .So I can't imagine that ALL autistic people could have parasites... it

> > > makes no sense.

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

In this case, let me share some thoughts. Yes, obviously, treating for

worms might work. But, since your daughter never improved, there may be

a strong genetic reason, or maybe something is working amiss typically

not seen in the autism arena, or the adrenals are working amiss or. . .

.. Consider a Zyto with Payne when you have not made progress.

Keep in mind that inflammation causes the symptoms, so treating without

also treating for inflammation may never work in those with immune

dysfunction. Similarly, chelating too fast or without the body able to

secrete the toxins also will only worsen and not improve. So, it's not

what you do in the autism arena, it's that you do it a certain way.

It's a strategy. Also, if your child is subjected to a trigger, such as

mold or gluten or contaminated well water, they also may not show

improvement. Also, it's important to understand how to notice

improvements. Their symptoms usually continually fade in an out, so if

you see the symptoms return, you may not think something is working,

when it's really part of the healing. Also important is understanding

die-off. Most will get worse when the treatment is actually killing

pathogens. But, at my house, I notice when killing parasites, there is

no worsening of symptoms, except a cold. We get a cold every time we

treat for worms. One theory is that the worms release pathogens, and

another may be that the killing of the worms gives the immune system a

kick so it can clean out some of the germs that have been lingering

around. I recently saw a conference put on by LIAfoundation, and I will

say that it contained amazing, if not the most amazing information about

autism recovery. The speakers were not only successful, but with many

years experience, so they have seen over a long period of time what is

working and what is not. So, just saying, I think you can still purchase

a package for $55.00 and watch the recordings online at your leisure for

almost a year. Go to www.liafoundation.org and ask there. Really, the

handout alone by Dr. Klinghardt is priceless. So, just saying there is

much to learn. I think for those who have struggles with having time to

research a lot, homeopathy might be a good option. But, choose one that

has a successful track record.

Heidi N

Since my daughter did NOT get significantly better with diet, detox,

treatment for virus or yeast, I wonder if it is worth it to try treating

for worms..

Guest guest

it is scary to me how indoctrinated we are as a society. we are brought up to listen obey and ask no questions. how it doesnt have the entire country in a panic that cancer ,diabetes,all these chronic deseases are taking over our people and yet we worship our doctors like Gods. I look around at people and am blown away by this sheeple mentality.

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:27 AMSubject: Re: Questions re: Worms

In science you have a thing called LD-50 rule. This means that at a certain dose, half the rats die. If the dose is increased, more die or all die; if the dose is lowered, only some die. They then go on to rationalize that the ones that live out of the 50% have better genetics against that certain toxin or eat better or are under less stress, etc. So, you see, we have to look at life in a complex manner. Every person on this earth has parasites, and no medical professional will disagree. The medical literature is quite clear on this. But, you see, one person can have parasites and not have noticeable issues, and it may kill the next person. If you were to research pathogens and parasites in general, you will learn that many are carriers, but only some get ill from the particular pathogen or parasite you are researching. But, what we do know is that children with autism and anyone with autoimmune and

many with chronic conditions, are weak and fall to pathogens, toxins, and parasites that others don't. The bottom line is and always will be, "Do a significant number of children lose autism symptoms when treated for worms." It's an overwhelming yes. But, they also get better when they improve diet, detox, treat for bacteria and viruses and yeast. So, they all have immune dysfunction, making them react more sickly to the toxins and pathogens in their environment. And unfortunately, there is not agreement as to a "one" cause of the immune dysfunction.Research "worms developmental delay" and you will go into shock at how worms can cause autism, mental retardation, etc., yet docs just don't test and treat for it. Also, research the accuracy of worm testing, and the medical literature will even tell you that they are not reliable, as well are most testing for just about anything only has a certain

percentage of reliability, each test and condition varying. Yet, docs will usually give a test a 100% weight. The good docs never do. Now, I am guessing that what you really mean is that you are wondering if autism is caused by worms. When you research this, you will learn that if an adult gets worms, they won't get nearly as ill as when a baby gets worms. So, yes, the medical literature says that worms can cause autism. But, are worms the cause of the autism epidemic. The real cause of the autism epidemic is this: docs not using accurate testing and not testing in general to look for the cause of symptoms, people accepting what their doc says and accepting that there is no hope, and the government allowing all the pathogens and toxins to be in our world, acting as if all these things are not a big deal. Since I am older, I know that there was a time when people were rarely ill. We have now

accepted that everyone having chronic illnesses, cancer, etc. is ok. It's not ok, but as long as we accept it, it will not change. Most people have no idea that nearly half the population gets cancer today, and it was very rare just 30 years ago. People have no idea how healthy we used to be in the 60's and 70's. I think the most knowledgeable docs on autism recovery will say that not treating for worms can keep autism recovery from happening in some cases. What I read from Dr. Klinghardt is that treating for worms first, can be the difference for some people from either having to be on antibiotics for years or just a couple of months. I am in agreement from the probably thousands of posts I have seen. The bits and pieces I have taken from them, would support his theory. So, in conclusion, it appears that treating for worms will help a lot, and may be necessary for some, but many can still recover

without such. But, who the heck wants worms dragging them down the rest of their life. I don't. And the longer you have them, the higher the risk of them doing horrendous harm. As far as the MMS goes, I have never tried it. But, what I do know is that gobs of people are, and it's cheap to do. Many report great results. Also, many complain of adverse effects from it, but in nearly every case, it had to do with taking too much too soon. I'm not advocating it, just relaying what I read.Heidi N.So I can't imagine that ALL autistic people could have parasites... it makes no sense.

Guest guest

Heidi starting a parasite detox soon for my 3 year old autistic daughter any recommendations on one that works well? Thank you! To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 10:00 PM Subject: Re: Re: Questions re: Worms

it is scary to me how indoctrinated we are as a society. we are brought up to listen obey and ask no questions. how it doesnt have the entire country in a panic that cancer ,diabetes,all these chronic deseases are taking over our people and yet we worship our doctors like Gods. I look around at people and am blown away by this sheeple mentality.

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:27 AMSubject: Re: Questions re: Worms

In science you have a thing called LD-50 rule. This means that at a certain dose, half the rats die. If the dose is increased, more die or all die; if the dose is lowered, only some die. They then go on to rationalize that the ones that live out of the 50% have better genetics against that certain toxin or eat better or are under less stress, etc. So, you see, we have to look at life in a complex manner. Every person on this earth has parasites, and no medical professional will disagree. The medical literature is quite clear on this. But, you see, one person can have parasites and not have noticeable issues, and it may kill the next person. If you were to research pathogens and parasites in general, you will learn that many are carriers, but only some get ill from the particular pathogen or parasite you are researching. But, what we do know is that children with autism and anyone with autoimmune and

many with chronic conditions, are weak and fall to pathogens, toxins, and parasites that others don't. The bottom line is and always will be, "Do a significant number of children lose autism symptoms when treated for worms." It's an overwhelming yes. But, they also get better when they improve diet, detox, treat for bacteria and viruses and yeast. So, they all have immune dysfunction, making them react more sickly to the toxins and pathogens in their environment. And unfortunately, there is not agreement as to a "one" cause of the immune dysfunction.Research "worms developmental delay" and you will go into shock at how worms can cause autism, mental retardation, etc., yet docs just don't test and treat for it. Also, research the accuracy of worm testing, and the medical literature will even tell you that they are not reliable, as well are most testing for just about anything only has a certain

percentage of reliability, each test and condition varying. Yet, docs will usually give a test a 100% weight. The good docs never do. Now, I am guessing that what you really mean is that you are wondering if autism is caused by worms. When you research this, you will learn that if an adult gets worms, they won't get nearly as ill as when a baby gets worms. So, yes, the medical literature says that worms can cause autism. But, are worms the cause of the autism epidemic. The real cause of the autism epidemic is this: docs not using accurate testing and not testing in general to look for the cause of symptoms, people accepting what their doc says and accepting that there is no hope, and the government allowing all the pathogens and toxins to be in our world, acting as if all these things are not a big deal. Since I am older, I know that there was a time when people were rarely ill. We have now

accepted that everyone having chronic illnesses, cancer, etc. is ok. It's not ok, but as long as we accept it, it will not change. Most people have no idea that nearly half the population gets cancer today, and it was very rare just 30 years ago. People have no idea how healthy we used to be in the 60's and 70's. I think the most knowledgeable docs on autism recovery will say that not treating for worms can keep autism recovery from happening in some cases. What I read from Dr. Klinghardt is that treating for worms first, can be the difference for some people from either having to be on antibiotics for years or just a couple of months. I am in agreement from the probably thousands of posts I have seen. The bits and pieces I have taken from them, would support his theory. So, in conclusion, it appears that treating for worms will help a lot, and may be necessary for some, but many can still recover

without such. But, who the heck wants worms dragging them down the rest of their life. I don't. And the longer you have them, the higher the risk of them doing horrendous harm. As far as the MMS goes, I have never tried it. But, what I do know is that gobs of people are, and it's cheap to do. Many report great results. Also, many complain of adverse effects from it, but in nearly every case, it had to do with taking too much too soon. I'm not advocating it, just relaying what I read.Heidi N.So I can't imagine that ALL autistic people could have parasites... it makes no sense.

Guest guest

I am the light of my world nowSent from my iPod

Guest guest

There are gobs of things for parasites, from foods like cabbage and

carrots to herbs, meds, etc. We have tried many. I would say that in

honesty, Reeses (over the counter meds) works the best on pin worms of

the many numerous things we have tried. But, we ALWAYS got reinfested

if we did not do another dose in 2 weeks, then in 3 weeks or something

like that. I am positive we have other worms, and nothing seems to kill

them. Artemesia and Smilax were great for us. Artemesia is something

that has to be done in a manner best by a doc. ly, you will likely

have to see a doc about the worms. A wholistic one or MD. I have seen

lots of people on the forums give credence to this or that, but then

later reported that they still have the worms; they just thought they

didn't since improvements were made. To be honest, some of the docs are

leaning towards fixing the body now since treating all the pathogens

gives limited results. We need to look at the reasons we have worms,

such as low zinc and low B vitamins and digestive problems, so I think

to really rid worms, we need to fix the vulnerability as well as treat.

The good news is that many of the gentle parasite treatments kill some

bacteria, viruses and yeast as well, so you will likely get some kind of

decrease in the total pathogen load even if you don't succeed against

the worms. My best advice, for real, is to see what the very

experienced and successful docs are currently saying they are using. I

recently attended a conference, but didn't take the time to review all

the material for worms yet. You can sign up to see the recordings at

your leisure at www.liafoundation.org. It's like only $50. and has docs

in it like Klinghardt, who could easily be said to be the most

successful/knowledgeable autism recovery doc in the world. He may be

the nicest too. He is shockingly humble.

Heidi N

Heidi starting a parasite detox soon for my 3 year old autistic daughter

any recommendations on one that works well? Thank you!

Guest guest

Heidi - how does one fix the body? Support immune system? Clean diet? Remove toxins? Am supposing most of us are doing those things. Is there more to it?Ruth Sent from my iPhone

Heidi N

Guest guest

Thanks Heidi i will go to the cite.Have to figure out how to calm the hostile environment their breeding in.Oh boy! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 9:58 AM Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms

Heidi N