RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Questions re: Worms

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear xexe,check these photos I took from my son's stool.. (these are only samples.. sorry if they r gross :)althogh I made several stool lab test and even blood test came out negative.my advice for u and all fight parasites.. its the key of recovery,,my son is getting better every time he dumped worms.Lina To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 7:38 PM Subject: Questions re: Worms

Do you guys actually see the worms?????My daughter did some lab test for parasites, even the tiny ones that you have to do a special test passing a wet gaze on her backside right after she wakes up, because you can't see these tiny ones in the stool..They all came out negative.I read someone here saying that sometimes lab tests come out negative, but the kid still has parasites, is that true?On the other hand, some of you seem to mention that you can actually see the worms????Can anyone clarify on that, please?Thanks!XexaTo: mb12valtrex From: channabrennon@...Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:03:56 -0800Subject: Re:

Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help

I have also been looking for alternatives to humaworm....I been interested a lot in wildcrafting....this summer i was in the woods gathering wild bergomot. It felt like important to me and when i looked it up found out native americans used it to expel worms...I suggest getting to know your local state park...or if you can find any nature preserves getting a field giude and finding your own medicine..

or you can order seeds.....there are many herbs to help expel worms....I will try and compile a list and post on the group when i get a chance....I absolutely kick myself for not having done more wildcrafting this summer

also there is the bloody biofilm that i am convinced allows these pathogens to hide in.....so there is that....I just ordered some sups to help fight the biofilm....my son poops more on the thin side so i know he is full of it. so in my opinion you gotta do both. wish I had known what i know now when my kid was a baby....

channa

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 7:11 AMSubject:

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

2 of 2 Photo(s)

IMG_1907.JPG

Guest guest

I am a bit of extremist...but I dont never put too much stock in "tests" old school docs never used lab tests but relied on critical thinking to obsever symptoms and signs to find out true underlying causes of what was going on.. If I had a dollar for every false test I heard about...

channa

To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 11:38 AMSubject: Questions re: Worms

Do you guys actually see the worms?????My daughter did some lab test for parasites, even the tiny ones that you have to do a special test passing a wet gaze on her backside right after she wakes up, because you can't see these tiny ones in the stool..They all came out negative.I read someone here saying that sometimes lab tests come out negative, but the kid still has parasites, is that true?On the other hand, some of you seem to mention that you can actually see the worms????Can anyone clarify on that, please?Thanks!Xexa

To: mb12valtrex From: channabrennon@...Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:03:56 -0800Subject: Re: Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help

I have also been looking for alternatives to humaworm....I been interested a lot in wildcrafting....this summer i was in the woods gathering wild bergomot. It felt like important to me and when i looked it up found out native americans used it to expel worms...I suggest getting to know your local state park...or if you can find any nature preserves getting a field giude and finding your own medicine..

or you can order seeds.....there are many herbs to help expel worms....I will try and compile a list and post on the group when i get a chance....I absolutely kick myself for not having done more wildcrafting this summer

also there is the bloody biofilm that i am convinced allows these pathogens to hide in.....so there is that....I just ordered some sups to help fight the biofilm....my son poops more on the thin side so i know he is full of it. so in my opinion you gotta do both. wish I had known what i know now when my kid was a baby....

channa

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 7:11 AMSubject:

Visit Your Group

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

Guest guest

Hello ,

I know that if your kid is on probiotics and/or digestive enzymes that the test

would not be accurate. You have to stop for a week then test.

Sereen

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

, I use mms, it really works and no side effects..you will not see any worms in the stool unless they are dead bc they are strongly attached to theintestine walls, and they will not die until you fight them really hard.pm me if you want more info.thanksLina To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 9:31 PM Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms

Hi Lina what was your protocol for worms? My Daughter stool test said no worms and i have never saw one in her stool should i treat anyway? I know only 40 percent of parasites are detectable and she is sooo nutritionally deficient even though we use high multis and enzymes.Could this be the problem? To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 12:48 PM Subject: Re: Questions re:

Worms [2

Attachments]

dear xexe,check these photos I took from my son's stool.. (these are only samples.. sorry if they r gross :)althogh I made several stool lab test and even blood test came out negative.my advice for u and all fight parasites.. its the key of recovery,,my son is getting better every time he dumped worms.Lina To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex > Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 7:38 PM Subject: Questions re: Worms

Do you guys actually see the worms????? My daughter did some lab test for parasites, even the tiny ones that you have to do a special test passing a wet gaze on her backside right after she wakes up, because you can't see these tiny ones in the stool.. They all came out negative. I read someone here saying that sometimes lab tests come out negative, but the kid still has parasites, is that true? On the other hand, some of you seem to mention that you can actually see the worms???? Can anyone clarify on that, please? Thanks! XexaTo: mb12valtrex From: channabrennon@... Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:03:56 -0800 Subject: Re:

channa

Visit Your Group

Guest guest

shayo, combantrin is good but not alone, there is parasite protocol I use along with mmsit uses combantrine and other stuff it called s Kalcker protocol, you can google it out.its so good. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 9:45 PM Subject: RE: Questions re: Worms

thanks so much for posting the pictures!now I dont know what to do if i used combatrin would that work?

Guest guest

thanks for your reply. I am a bit shaky with regards to the M stuff and I think thats where my problems are.....Bola

Guest guest

thanks for your reply. I am a bit shaky with regards to the M stuff and I think thats where my problems are.....Bola

Guest guest

Most labs will not find parasites and even the few that do identify some

parasites almost never identify ascaris, tapeworms, hookworms, pinworms, even

when they are there. Those labs they much only find various protozoa.

We have seen many worms, but with exception to one time, we only saw them while

using antiheminths, giving daily enemas to make sure they were passed quickly

and carefully digging through the entire stool. Don't think you will look into

the toilet bowl and just see worms.

>

>

> Do you guys actually see the worms?????

>

> My daughter did some lab test for parasites, even the tiny ones that you have

to do a special test passing a wet gaze on her backside right after she wakes

up, because you can't see these tiny ones in the stool..

>

> They all came out negative.

>

> I read someone here saying that sometimes lab tests come out negative, but the

kid still has parasites, is that true?

>

> On the other hand, some of you seem to mention that you can actually see the

worms????

>

> Can anyone clarify on that, please?

>

> Thanks!

>

> Xexa

>

> To: mb12valtrex

> From: channabrennon@...

> Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:03:56 -0800

> Subject: Re: Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex!

Please help

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I have also been looking for alternatives to humaworm....I been

interested a lot in wildcrafting....this summer i was in the woods gathering

wild bergomot. It felt like important to me and when i looked it up found out

native americans used it to expel worms...I suggest getting to know your local

state park...or if you can find any nature preserves getting a field giude and

finding your own medicine..

> or you can order seeds.....there are many herbs to help expel worms....I will

try and compile a list and post on the group when i get a chance....I absolutely

kick myself for not having done more wildcrafting this summer

> also there is the bloody biofilm that i am convinced allows these pathogens to

hide in.....so there is that....I just ordered some sups to help fight the

biofilm....my son poops more on the thin side so i know he is full of it. so in

my opinion you gotta do both. wish I had known what i know now when my kid was

a baby....

>

>

> channa

>

>

>

>

>

>

> To: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

> Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 7:11 AM

> Subject:

>

> 3

>

>

>

>

>

> Visit Your Group

>

> Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us

Feedback

>

>

> .

>

Guest guest

well my daughter smears poop so i see her poop all too often! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 6:14 PM Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms

Most labs will not find parasites and even the few that do identify some parasites almost never identify ascaris, tapeworms, hookworms, pinworms, even when they are there. Those labs they much only find various protozoa.

We have seen many worms, but with exception to one time, we only saw them while using antiheminths, giving daily enemas to make sure they were passed quickly and carefully digging through the entire stool. Don't think you will look into the toilet bowl and just see worms.

>

>

>

> My daughter did some lab test for parasites, even the tiny ones that you have to do a special test passing a wet gaze on her backside right after she wakes up, because you can't see these tiny ones in the stool..

>

>

> I read someone here saying that sometimes lab tests come out negative, but the kid still has parasites, is that true?

>

> On the other hand, some of you seem to mention that you can actually see the worms????

>

>

> Thanks!

>

> Xexa

>

> Subject: Re: Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I have also been looking for alternatives to humaworm....I been interested a lot in wildcrafting....this summer i was in the woods gathering wild bergomot. It felt like important to me and when i looked it up found out native americans used it to expel worms...I suggest getting to know your local state park...or if you can find any nature preserves getting a field giude and finding your own medicine..

> or you can order seeds.....there are many herbs to help expel worms....I will try and compile a list and post on the group when i get a chance....I absolutely kick myself for not having done more wildcrafting this summer

> also there is the bloody biofilm that i am convinced allows these pathogens to hide in.....so there is that....I just ordered some sups to help fight the biofilm....my son poops more on the thin side so i know he is full of it. so in my opinion you gotta do both. wish I had known what i know now when my kid was a baby....

>

>

> channa

>

>

>

>

>

>

> To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >

> Subject:

>

> 3

>

>

>

>

>

> Visit Your Group

>

> Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

>

>

> .

>

Guest guest

These look like pictures I have seen posted alot from those with autism,

Lyme disease, etc. But, what I want to know is what species are they?

Heidi N

Guest guest

these are Ascaris lumbricoides.Dr. Klinghardt connect these worms to the autistic behaviors, he also connect them tolyme disease (actuallt it looks like lyme,but its not) check it out from this link: http://www.betterhealthguy.com/joomla/blog/242-a-deep-look-beyond-lyme Lina To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2012 5:20 AM Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms

These look like pictures I have seen posted alot from those with autism,

Lyme disease, etc. But, what I want to know is what species are they?

Heidi N

Guest guest

Just stop probiotic, enzimes you could take.I do kalcker's protocol in fact i knew him. He's german but lives here in spain. On FB there is a group that is posted the protocol. You may write to kerri rivera and she invites you to the group kerririvera@... Enviado desde mi dispositivo BlackBerry® de Orange.Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 10:09:57 -0800To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms Hello ,I know that if your kid is on probiotics and/or digestive enzymes that the test would not be accurate. You have to stop for a week then test.SereenSent from my iPhoneSent from my iPhone

Guest guest

We made a lot of test, and just GPL Labs found giardia lamblia, but i'm pretty sure my son has an entire zoo! Heheheh!Enviado desde mi dispositivo BlackBerry® de Orange.Sender: mb12valtrex Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 23:14:16 -0000To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms Most labs will not find parasites and even the few that do identify some parasites almost never identify ascaris, tapeworms, hookworms, pinworms, even when they are there. Those labs they much only find various protozoa.We have seen many worms, but with exception to one time, we only saw them while using antiheminths, giving daily enemas to make sure they were passed quickly and carefully digging through the entire stool. Don't think you will look into the toilet bowl and just see worms.>> > Do you guys actually see the worms?????> > My daughter did some lab test for parasites, even the tiny ones that you have to do a special test passing a wet gaze on her backside right after she wakes up, because you can't see these tiny ones in the stool..> > They all came out negative.> > I read someone here saying that sometimes lab tests come out negative, but the kid still has parasites, is that true?> > On the other hand, some of you seem to mention that you can actually see the worms????> > Can anyone clarify on that, please?> > Thanks!> > Xexa> > To: mb12valtrex > Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:03:56 -0800> Subject: Re: Re: excessive thirst and urination on valtrex! Please help> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I have also been looking for alternatives to humaworm....I been interested a lot in wildcrafting....this summer i was in the woods gathering wild bergomot. It felt like important to me and when i looked it up found out native americans used it to expel worms...I suggest getting to know your local state park...or if you can find any nature preserves getting a field giude and finding your own medicine..> or you can order seeds.....there are many herbs to help expel worms....I will try and compile a list and post on the group when i get a chance....I absolutely kick myself for not having done more wildcrafting this summer> also there is the bloody biofilm that i am convinced allows these pathogens to hide in.....so there is that....I just ordered some sups to help fight the biofilm....my son poops more on the thin side so i know he is full of it. so in my opinion you gotta do both. wish I had known what i know now when my kid was a baby....> > > channa> > > > > > > To: " mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > > Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 7:11 AM> Subject:> > 3 > > > > > > Visit Your Group > > Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback > > > .>

Guest guest

sign of parasites poop smearing!!! Look list for symptoms of parasites http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t & source=web & cd=7 & ved=0CDIQFjAG & url=http%3A%2F%2Fdevdelay.org%2Fnewsletter%2Farticles%2Fpdf%2F355-parasites-some-with-autism-not-recovering.pdf & ei=ZWXDUISjEPCZ0QXD1YDADw & usg=AFQjCNHvyrP1aIhIUVBp3atxwYfMb1J6gASent from my iPhone

well my daughter smears poop so i see her poop all too often! To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 6:14 PM Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms

Most labs will not find parasites and even the few that do identify some parasites almost never identify ascaris, tapeworms, hookworms, pinworms, even when they are there. Those labs they much only find various protozoa.

We have seen many worms, but with exception to one time, we only saw them while using antiheminths, giving daily enemas to make sure they were passed quickly and carefully digging through the entire stool. Don't think you will look into the toilet bowl and just see worms.

>

>

>

> My daughter did some lab test for parasites, even the tiny ones that you have to do a special test passing a wet gaze on her backside right after she wakes up, because you can't see these tiny ones in the stool..

>

>

> I read someone here saying that sometimes lab tests come out negative, but the kid still has parasites, is that true?

>

> On the other hand, some of you seem to mention that you can actually see the worms????

>

>

> Thanks!

>

> Xexa

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> I have also been looking for alternatives to humaworm....I been interested a lot in wildcrafting....this summer i was in the woods gathering wild bergomot. It felt like important to me and when i looked it up found out native americans used it to expel worms...I suggest getting to know your local state park...or if you can find any nature preserves getting a field giude and finding your own medicine..

> or you can order seeds.....there are many herbs to help expel worms....I will try and compile a list and post on the group when i get a chance....I absolutely kick myself for not having done more wildcrafting this summer

> also there is the bloody biofilm that i am convinced allows these pathogens to hide in.....so there is that....I just ordered some sups to help fight the biofilm....my son poops more on the thin side so i know he is full of it. so in my opinion you gotta do both. wish I had known what i know now when my kid was a baby....

>

>

> channa

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Subject:

>

> 3

>

>

>

>

>

> Visit Your Group

>

> Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us Feedback

>

>

> .

>

Guest guest

Upon looking up this species, it says that 25% of the population has

them, they lay thousands of microscopic eggs a day, and the eggs can

live in soil for 10 years. But, then it says that most people don't

have symptoms from it and they can be killed with Vermox. Geez.

And to think most docs tell us that having worms is rare.

Mainstream medical sucks.

Heidi N

these are Ascaris lumbricoides.

Dr. Klinghardt connect these worms to the autistic behaviors, he

also connect them to

lyme disease (actuallt it looks like lyme,

but its not) check it out from this link:

http://www.betterhealthguy.com/joomla/blog/242-a-deep-look-beyond-lyme

Lina

Guest guest

Thank you.I am going to start going this direction than. have put sooo much effort in yeast/bacteria/virus/homeopathy.I think this maybe whats missing. If may ask how do they get there? She does have pica issues.She also has terrible bathroom issues.Our family is struggling so much with her urinating,and pooping everywhere.What exactly should i use?I know wormwood but is it dangerous? Guess nothings worse than this. Why not diapers?.She REFUSES to wear clothes.Sad part my 7 yr old is so embarrassed and honestly when mailmen/people that dont know about her autism come to the door so am i.She wears clothes when we leave though? Sometimes she goes on potty but 60 percent of time doesn't.Shes 3 yr old.Thanks for your continued support, To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2012 11:10 AM Subject: Re: Re: Questions re: Worms

sign of parasites poop smearing!!! Look list for symptoms of parasites http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t & source=web & cd=7 & ved=0CDIQFjAG & url=http%3A%2F%2Fdevdelay.org%2Fnewsletter%2Farticles%2Fpdf%2F355-parasites-some-with-autism-not-recovering.pdf & ei=ZWXDUISjEPCZ0QXD1YDADw & usg=AFQjCNHvyrP1aIhIUVBp3atxwYfMb1J6gASent from my iPhone

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanks!

>

> Xexa

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> channa

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Subject:

>

> 3

>

>

>

>

>

> Visit Your Group

>

>

>

> .

>

Guest guest

THIS IS MY DAUGHTER.OMG! THANK YOU.SHE EATS EVERYTHING! !NEVER GAVE IT MUCH THOUGHT BUT BOY SHE HAS EVERY SYMPTOM! THANKS FOR THE LINK. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2012 11:10 AM Subject: Re: Re:

Questions re: Worms

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanks!

>

> Xexa

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> channa

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Subject:

>

> 3

>

>

>

>

>

> Visit Your Group

>

>

>

> .

>

Guest guest

Cina is a remedy for parasites ask uo homeopath.http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t & source=web & cd=4 & ved=0CCAQFjAD & url=http%3A%2F%2Forganicpharmacy.org%2Fproducts%2FTriBiotics & ei=J6_DUPfYN8rB0gW03oGYCw & usg=AFQjCNGjdOs4OdPxwKgj72OlwQrr9NGE4gSome one posted here a while ago about the above productSent from my iPhone

Thank you.I am going to start going this direction than. have put sooo much effort in yeast/bacteria/virus/homeopathy.I think this maybe whats missing. If may ask how do they get there? She does have pica issues.She also has terrible bathroom issues.Our family is struggling so much with her urinating,and pooping everywhere.What exactly should i use?I know wormwood but is it dangerous? Guess nothings worse than this. Why not diapers?.She REFUSES to wear clothes.Sad part my 7 yr old is so embarrassed and honestly when mailmen/people that dont know about her autism come to the door so am i.She wears clothes when we leave though? Sometimes she goes on potty but 60 percent of time doesn't.Shes 3 yr old.Thanks for your continued support, To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2012 11:10 AM Subject: Re: Re: Questions re: Worms

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanks!

>

> Xexa

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> channa

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Subject:

>

> 3

>

>

>

>

>

> Visit Your Group

>

>

>

> .

>

Guest guest

thank,i have a check in appt Monday ill ask for it. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2012 4:25 PM Subject: Re: Re: Questions re: Worms

Cina is a remedy for parasites ask uo homeopath.http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t & source=web & cd=4 & ved=0CCAQFjAD & url=http%3A%2F%2Forganicpharmacy.org%2Fproducts%2FTriBiotics & ei=J6_DUPfYN8rB0gW03oGYCw & usg=AFQjCNGjdOs4OdPxwKgj72OlwQrr9NGE4gSome one posted here a while ago about the above productSent from my iPhone

Thank you.I am going to start going this direction than. have put sooo much effort in yeast/bacteria/virus/homeopathy.I think this maybe whats missing. If may ask how do they get there? She does have pica issues.She also has terrible bathroom issues.Our family is struggling so much with her urinating,and pooping everywhere.What exactly should i use?I know wormwood but is it dangerous? Guess nothings worse than this. Why not diapers?.She REFUSES to wear clothes.Sad part my 7 yr old is so embarrassed and honestly when mailmen/people that dont know about her autism come to the door so am i.She wears clothes when we leave though? Sometimes she goes on potty but 60 percent of time doesn't.Shes 3 yr old.Thanks for your continued support, To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2012 11:10 AM Subject: Re: Re: Questions

re: Worms

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanks!

>

> Xexa

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> channa

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Subject:

>

> 3

>

>

>

>

>

> Visit Your Group

>

>

>

> .

>

Guest guest

Thanks Caryn!! Oh boy, this information on Parasites is so overwhelming!!! My daughter has several of the symptoms described in the article you sent. But

again, MOST autistic children has some of these symptoms. They are actually considered symptoms of autism it self!!! Such as: Aggression Nail biting Mouthing of articles/fingers/hands Playing with saliva and/or genitals (stimming) Bruxism or grinding of teeth Pica or eating dirt and indigestible items Insomnia Hand-flapping Urination/defecation outside toilet, though toilet trained Chronic diarrhea Seizures Obsessions and compulsions Anxiety over change The

one that kept me thinking was: "poor response to intensive biomedical and alternative treatments." This is my daughter!! She has been on a biomedical protocol for 2 years, she took B12 shots for almost 1 year, she's been on Voltrex

for 2 months now, and she does not really respond to anything... So this is really overwhelming!!! What does it mean, that biomedical doctors should first treat children for parasites before starting their biomedical protocol? But it's the homeopathy doctors who do the parasites treatment? So does it mean I wasted 2 of her years with a biomedical treatment (including all the money and effort envolved) for nothing, because she might have parasites which makes her a non-responder????????????????? And no DAN doctor will tell you that, or even mention parasites???? This is just crazy! I can't believe it!! Sorry, folks, but that got me really frustated! Thanks! XexaTo: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 13:12:41 -0800Subject: Re: Re: Questions re: Worms

THIS IS MY DAUGHTER.OMG! THANK YOU.SHE EATS EVERYTHING! !NEVER GAVE IT MUCH THOUGHT BUT BOY SHE HAS EVERY SYMPTOM! THANKS FOR THE LINK. To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Saturday, December 8, 2012 11:10 AM Subject: Re: Re:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanks!

>

> Xexa

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> channa

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Subject:

>

> 3

>

>

>

>

>

> Visit Your Group

>

>

>

> .

>

Guest guest

Xexa, I am feeling your pain this is how I feel,Infact I dont want to believe she has worms because the F...Dan insist she does not have and the TEST dont LIE....Could anyone who has gotten rid of these pest PLEASE let me know a gentle way to get rid of them.We are not allowed humma here in the UK.Can I also continue ALA and B12 whilst I am getting rid of the PESTs.Xexa should we do it together? Thank youBola To: mb12valtrex From: mariaipanema@...Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 15:10:57 +0000Subject: RE: Re: Questions re: Worms

Thanks Caryn!! Oh boy, this information on Parasites is so overwhelming!!! My daughter has several of the symptoms described in the article you sent. But

again, MOST autistic children has some of these symptoms. They are actually considered symptoms of autism it self!!! Such as: Aggression Nail biting Mouthing of articles/fingers/hands Playing with saliva and/or genitals (stimming) Bruxism or grinding of teeth Pica or eating dirt and indigestible items Insomnia Hand-flapping Urination/defecation outside toilet, though toilet trained Chronic diarrhea Seizures Obsessions and compulsions Anxiety over change The

one that kept me thinking was: "poor response to intensive biomedical and alternative treatments." This is my daughter!! She has been on a biomedical protocol for 2 years, she took B12 shots for almost 1 year, she's been on Voltrex

for 2 months now, and she does not really respond to anything... So this is really overwhelming!!! What does it mean, that biomedical doctors should first treat children for parasites before starting their biomedical protocol? But it's the homeopathy doctors who do the parasites treatment? So does it mean I wasted 2 of her years with a biomedical treatment (including all the money and effort envolved) for nothing, because she might have parasites which makes her a non-responder????????????????? And no DAN doctor will tell you that, or even mention parasites???? This is just crazy! I can't believe it!! Sorry, folks, but that got me really frustated! Thanks! XexaTo: mb12valtrex From: brooke0618@...Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 13:12:41 -0800Subject: Re: Re: Questions re: Worms

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanks!

>

> Xexa

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> channa

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Subject:

>

> 3

>

>

>

>

>

> Visit Your Group

>

>

>

> .

>

Guest guest

Thanks, Bola!!!To think that the last 2 years of bio-treatment with her DAN doctor in the US (while we live in Argentina) with all the money and effort it took, including MB12 and Chelation, and the last 2 months of Voltrex, were ALL FOR NOTHING, because she might have worms that we could treat with some natural thing, it's just TOO crazy for my mind.So the DAN doctors know that, but completely ignore it? Or they don't believe that?I just sent an e-mail to her doctor asking his opinion. He NEVER mentioned parasites in 2 years!!!Yes, Bola, if there is anything that is natural, that I can get from here (not being in the US), with no bad side effects, I will definitely try it... we could do it together, sure!But what is killing me is the idea that everytthing we did until now was for nothing, maybe because a miscrocopic stupid worm! :-(Thank you all!To: mb12valtrex From: shayo112009@...Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 15:25:31 +0000Subject: RE: Re: Questions re: Worms

Xexa, I am feeling your pain this is how I feel,Infact I dont want to believe she has worms because the F...Dan insist she does not have and the TEST dont LIE....Could anyone who has gotten rid of these pest PLEASE let me know a gentle way to get rid of them.We are not allowed humma here in the UK.Can I also continue ALA and B12 whilst I am getting rid of the PESTs.Xexa should we do it together? Thank youBola To: mb12valtrex From: mariaipanema@...Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 15:10:57 +0000Subject: RE: Re: Questions re: Worms

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanks!

>

> Xexa

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> channa

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Subject:

>

> 3

>

>

>

>

>

> Visit Your Group

>

>

>

> .

>

Guest guest

Thank you!!She was not taking probiotic when she did the tests._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________To: mb12valtrex From: maryalejat@...Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 09:02:35 +0000Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms

Just stop probiotic, enzimes you could take.I do kalcker's protocol in fact i knew him. He's german but lives here in spain. On FB there is a group that is posted the protocol. You may write to kerri rivera and she invites you to the group kerririvera@... Enviado desde mi dispositivo BlackBerry® de Orange.

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 10:09:57 -0800To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms

Hello ,

I know that if your kid is on probiotics and/or digestive enzymes that the test would not be accurate. You have to stop for a week then test.

Sereen

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Guest guest

s Kalcker protocol looks too complicated and confusing to me... I don't think I could do it by myself without a doctor's supervision.Plus MMS sounds too controversial...I just don't feel confortable trying things like that without professional help.To: mb12valtrex From: lnakawa@...Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 11:02:38 -0800Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms

shayo, combantrin is good but not alone, there is parasite protocol I use along with mmsit uses combantrine and other stuff it called s Kalcker protocol, you can google it out.its so good. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 9:45 PM Subject: RE: Questions re: Worms

thanks so much for posting the pictures!now I dont know what to do if i used combatrin would that work?

Guest guest

Dear,I live in the middle east they 100 years behind either :)as u see the failure of the doctors makes mothers the best doctors for thier children as long as they use safe meds.if you don't feel comfortable using mms, there are lots of effective stuff used in parasite protocol:I can share you mine its (Kalcker parasite protocol) http://michaelharrah.us/Protocol/parasite-protocol-in-english-now-here.htmljust download the file it has all info about parasites and the protocol..I shall mention it is 12 months protocol.. long but worth it.

don't regret the 2 years .. many moms (including me) wasted enough time..just start now..p.s I use along with it:Biofilm defense caps (3x day)Burbur (detox)mimosa Pudica (recommended my dr klinghardt)you can stay on nessecery supl and amino acids along with the protocol.Good Luck XeXe.. To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 7:08 PM Subject: RE: Questions re: Worms

Thanks, Lina!But how do I do that?Her DAN doctor in the US never even mentioned parasites in 2 years of treatment. I live in Argentina and doctors are 30 years behind the time regarding autism treatments.How do I start????Thanks again!To: mb12valtrex From: lnakawa@...Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 09:48:26 -0800Subject: Re: Questions re: Worms [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Lina Nakawa included below]

Do you guys actually see the worms????? My daughter did some lab test for parasites, even the tiny ones that you have to do a special test passing a wet gaze on her backside right after she wakes up, because you can't see these tiny ones in the stool.. They all came out negative. I read someone here saying that sometimes lab tests come out negative, but the kid still has parasites, is that true? On the other hand, some of you seem to mention that you can actually see the worms???? Can anyone clarify on that, please? Thanks! XexaTo: mb12valtrex From: channabrennon@... Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 08:03:56 -0800 Subject: Re:

channa

Visit Your Group