RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Help!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pat,

This is the best news I've heard, yet! A doctor close to her and one that is knowledgeable of PSC is wonderful, and when you take into account that he has connections with Mayo and UC, well, he's perfect!

Bless you and your son!

With sincere gratitude,

Re: Help!

;

I live in Beavercreek, OH (a suburb of Dayton) and my son goes to Dr.

Sanjay Sandhir at DigestiveCare, in Beavercreek. Dr. Sandhir picked up

right away that my son (then 17 yrs old) probably had psc (and he

does). He has been very proactive with my son's treatment and care, I

find him to be extremely intelligent, intuitive, yet gentle and kind.

He has connections with Mayo Clinic and the University of Cincinnati.

I recommend you friend to DigestiveCare. Their website is:

www.digestivecare.net

Best of luck to your friend!

Pat H.

(mom of (20);UC10/05;PSC12/05)

Instant access to the latest most popular FREE games while you browse with the Games Toolbar - Download Now!

Guest guest

Pat,

This is the best news I've heard, yet! A doctor close to her and one that is knowledgeable of PSC is wonderful, and when you take into account that he has connections with Mayo and UC, well, he's perfect!

Bless you and your son!

With sincere gratitude,

;

www.digestivecare.net

Pat H.

Instant access to the latest most popular FREE games while you browse with the Games Toolbar - Download Now!

Guest guest

Pat,

Bless you and your son!

With sincere gratitude,

;

www.digestivecare.net

Pat H.

Guest guest

How far is she from University of CIncinnati? My husband was transplanted there and received excellent care. He was on the list for 8 days before transplanted. Alot of the doctors that took care of him have left but, he still goes to regular checkups and always have called back when needed. Thanks

To: Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 8:51:57 PMSubject: Re: Help!

I have been going to a Greg Gibbons who is a gastroenterologist at Ohio Gastroenterlogy in Columbus Ohio for 15 years, he has a special interest in PSC, for some reason he finds it fascinating and keeps in constant contact with the Mayo Clinic. I like him. This particular group also has a doc that specializes in post liver transplant care. Ohio State in Columbus does transplants, this would be a one and half hours drive for your friend. Hope this helps.

B.

PSC 1994

From: <MO425@ aol.com>Subject: Re: Help!To: @ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 8:58 PM

She's 4.5 hours from Cleveland, so I'm guessing that makes her 6-6.5 from the Dayton area, where she lives. She feels she needs to stay close to home because she has small children. I'm trying to convince her that it can work no matter where she goes, she just needs to get tx'd, but...well, I'm still working on it.Thank you,

Guest guest

How far is she from University of CIncinnati? My husband was transplanted there and received excellent care. He was on the list for 8 days before transplanted. Alot of the doctors that took care of him have left but, he still goes to regular checkups and always have called back when needed. Thanks

I have been going to a Greg Gibbons who is a gastroenterologist at Ohio Gastroenterlogy in Columbus Ohio for 15 years, he has a special interest in PSC, for some reason he finds it fascinating and keeps in constant contact with the Mayo Clinic. I like him. This particular group also has a doc that specializes in post liver transplant care. Ohio State in Columbus does transplants, this would be a one and half hours drive for your friend. Hope this helps.

B.

PSC 1994

From: <MO425@ aol.com>Subject: Re: Help!To: @ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 8:58 PM

She's 4.5 hours from Cleveland, so I'm guessing that makes her 6-6.5 from the Dayton area, where she lives. She feels she needs to stay close to home because she has small children. I'm trying to convince her that it can work no matter where she goes, she just needs to get tx'd, but...well, I'm still working on it.Thank you,

Guest guest

B.

PSC 1994