RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

weigh in

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm very proud of you...have a good week...Tops Pal Janice

Weigh in

Weighed in last night with a 2 pound loss. Now just one pound out of leeway. Attendance was down last night. Several just weighed in and left because of not feeling well. We learned last night that one of our members is seriously ill. I'm going to call her church today to get an update and see if they found out what's wrong with her. She has been in intensive care and they had to do a tracheotomy on her. Our preteen member was back last night. Such a beautiful child. Guess she isn't preteen any more. She was 13 on the 14th. Hope she can get her mother back to the meetings. She is my attorney and I am afraid that with her weight she may run into some serious health problems. I need her. With rental property, estate managing, etc. I often have legal questions or concerns. I know several attorneys, but this one isgood and she is cheap for TOPS members!!!Off to get ready for work know. Have a good week.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.14.23/243 - Release Date: 1/27/2006

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.14.23/243 - Release Date: 1/27/2006

Guest guest

Sooooooooo happy for you !!!!!!!!! Knew you could do it !!!!!!! Now just one pound out of leeway !!!!! Looks like your change of eating has helped !!!!!! Hope your atty. gets well..... it's so great to find one that is helpful without wanting to just take your money !!!! Hugs, Randie

Weigh in

Weighed in last night with a 2 pound loss. Now just one pound out of leeway. Attendance was down last night. Several just weighed in and left because of not feeling well. We learned last night that one of our members is seriously ill. I'm going to call her church today to get an update and see if they found out what's wrong with her. She has been in intensive care and they had to do a tracheotomy on her. Our preteen member was back last night. Such a beautiful child. Guess she isn't preteen any more. She was 13 on the 14th. Hope she can get her mother back to the meetings. She is my attorney and I am afraid that with her weight she may run into some serious health problems. I need her. With rental property, estate managing, etc. I often have legal questions or concerns. I know several at Off to get ready for work know. Have a good week.

Guest guest

You are on track!! keep up the good work, TOPS hugs and smiles, BethElaine Spann wrote: I lost 1 lb last night. I did about 4 hours in total of exercise. Elaine S __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I DID IT GUYS!!!! I LOST 5 LBS THIS WEEK!! ALSO GOT IN 4 MILES.

THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S SUPPORT!!

TOPS ((HUGS)), GLORIA

"REMEMBER ~ YOU CONTROL THE FORK"

Guest guest

YEA Gloria. That is awesome. I am soooo proud of you. HUGSPeggySueGscottjoshua@... wrote: I DID IT GUYS!!!! I LOST 5 LBS THIS WEEK!! ALSO GOT IN 4 MILES. THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S SUPPORT!! TOPS ((HUGS)), GLORIA "REMEMBER ~ YOU CONTROL THE

FORK"

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos