RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: generally sick?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

FIND THAT HALF PAGE ----- I NEED IT...

Now when I was in NZ I went to the odd hangi - and had stuff called Poaha (some green leaf stuff) and kumara (spud) I think, tasted pretty good - and pig trotters.

Then there was pawha some shell fish that you had to pound with a sledgehammer - throw the meat stuff away and eat the shell :o)))))

Yes they got me - they started this blindfold game and fed you different foods and you had to guess what it was.

My turn came around and I was doing OK when they popped this squishy ball thing in my mouth - so I bit down on it and it and swallowed - and was asked to identify what it was.

I didn't know so they took the blindfold of and showed me a bowl full of sheep's eyes.

and yes I threw up !!!!

Re: generally sick?> I think its a fine liquor :-) Nice try brian, but I dont even drink> liquified onions!>>>> In NF2_Crew@y..., " & Larry Orr" <larorr@w...> wrote:> > Re: generally sick?What is Grand Marina?> > ----- Original Message -----> > From: Cross> >> > OK guys - here is what I done - I got two tumblers of water - a> carrot - cabbage leaves - 1/2 onion - celery - apple - two nips Grand> Marina - through it all in the blender liquefied it and drank it for> lunch.> > How am I doing am I on the right track!!!!!!!!> > ..... workin on losin his gut.....>>>

Guest guest

Thank goodness carrot is out - I can now tell Ann that carrot is OFF the menu... cause Marnie said!!!!!!!

Oh goody goody Apple is out tooooo

Well that's 2 carbos off the list..

wiping his brow.... What!!!!! the others to - no way - onion stays!!!, nothing like BBQ onions with a dash of beer over them - and I'll change to Chives Regal instead of Grand whatsit.....

... Who is trying very hard.....

Yup I want to know tooooo - Do I have to give up bacon and eggs for my breakfasts?????Actually bacon and eggs are fine, (protein and fat) just not every day. As for the battery acid,,,,

Guest guest

DOUBLE EWWWW!!! :-( How gross. I just ate dinner. See ya folks. I gotta make a mad dash for the bathroom :-(

EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol (holding it in!!!!)

Guest guest

EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol (holding it in!!!!)

Re: Re: generally sick?

FIND THAT HALF PAGE ----- I NEED IT...

Now when I was in NZ I went to the odd hangi - and had stuff called Poaha (some green leaf stuff) and kumara (spud) I think, tasted pretty good - and pig trotters.

Then there was pawha some shell fish that you had to pound with a sledgehammer - throw the meat stuff away and eat the shell :o)))))

Yes they got me - they started this blindfold game and fed you different foods and you had to guess what it was.

My turn came around and I was doing OK when they popped this squishy ball thing in my mouth - so I bit down on it and it and swallowed - and was asked to identify what it was.

I didn't know so they took the blindfold of and showed me a bowl full of sheep's eyes.

and yes I threw up !!!!

Guest guest

Chivas Regal? Nah I'll stick with my Crown Royal Special Reserve, ssssssssooooooooooooooo good! Down the hatch straight.

Mikey

Yup I want to know tooooo - Do I have to give up bacon and eggs for my breakfasts?????Actually bacon and eggs are fine, (protein and fat) just not every day. As for the battery acid,,,,

Guest guest

Subject: Re: Re: generally sick?

Ewwwwww Yuck , as bad as the survivor show....

and yes I threw up !!!!

Re: generally sick?> I think its a fine liquor :-) Nice try brian, but I dont even drink> liquified onions!>>>> In NF2_Crew@y..., " & Larry Orr" <larorr@w...> wrote:> > Re: generally sick?What is Grand Marina?> > ----- Original Message -----> > From: Cross> >> > OK guys - here is what I done - I got two tumblers of water - a> carrot - cabbage leaves - 1/2 onion - celery - apple - two nips Grand> Marina - through it all in the blender liquefied it and drank it for> lunch.> > How am I doing am I on the right track!!!!!!!!> > ..... workin on losin his gut.....>>>

Guest guest

The best part was after I was sick - they showed me a bowl of jelly and a scoop that made small jelly balls - and that is what I had - they told me they wouldn't waste a delicacy on such a novice.....

... who still doesn't know....

Guest guest

Maybe I threw it out but am asking on of my friends for hers. Will get back to you a.s.a.p.

Guest guest

I just cracked up with laughter when I read this e-mail. When I calm down I will reply.

Its not what you said, its the phonetic way you have spelled the New Zealand words

hahahaha