RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

roll call

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kathleen ~~ Congrats on another loss and an 'official' clunker !!! Hope that gives y'all the rain y'all need -- can't believe y'all have had a drought for so long !!! We had hoped that Dennis came our way -- but after he didn't -- we have been getting rain anyway -- the past couple of weeks we have received rain almost daily !! We needed it -- I know y'all are always drier than we are in SE Texas though.

I pray that no one will be hurt and there will not be a lot of property destruction. Just that y'all get some rain !!! Keep us informed -- if you're able to !!

At least y'all are a little ways inland -- I understand that the Yucutan peninsula had a lot of damage -- those poor people there just had shacks to live in -- and most of those are gone !!! NOT to frighten you !!! Sorry !!! Take care..........Hugs and blessings......Randie

Roll Call

We met this morning for a weigh-in only. We usually meet at night, but due to the hurricane and expected rains by tonight we decided to just run in and weigh quickly this morning. And for my team...a drum roll please...I got us some more points this week. A one-half pound loss. Smiles,Kathleen

Guest guest

Kathleen ~~ Congrats on another loss and an 'official' clunker !!! Hope that gives y'all the rain y'all need -- can't believe y'all have had a drought for so long !!! We had hoped that Dennis came our way -- but after he didn't -- we have been getting rain anyway -- the past couple of weeks we have received rain almost daily !! We needed it -- I know y'all are always drier than we are in SE Texas though.

I pray that no one will be hurt and there will not be a lot of property destruction. Just that y'all get some rain !!! Keep us informed -- if you're able to !!

At least y'all are a little ways inland -- I understand that the Yucutan peninsula had a lot of damage -- those poor people there just had shacks to live in -- and most of those are gone !!! NOT to frighten you !!! Sorry !!! Take care..........Hugs and blessings......Randie

Roll Call

We met this morning for a weigh-in only. We usually meet at night, but due to the hurricane and expected rains by tonight we decided to just run in and weigh quickly this morning. And for my team...a drum roll please...I got us some more points this week. A one-half pound loss. Smiles,Kathleen

Guest guest

Roll Call

Guest guest

Thanks, Randie!

Not too much happening yet. The big rains and wind will start in a

little while according to the local weather people. It does look like it

will go in south of us after all. You never know what these fickle

things will do.

The radio people said we've had 4 tornadoes in Harlingen, but we

didn't know anything about that until we heard it on the news. We

don't know about any damage.

I still have electricity and air conditioning and am happy about that!

Kathleen

> Kathleen ~~ Congrats on another loss and an 'official' clunker !!!

> Hope that gives y'all the rain y'all need -- can't believe y'all

> have had a drought for so long !!! We had hoped that Dennis came our

> way -- but after he didn't -- we have been getting rain anyway -- the

> past couple of weeks we have received rain almost daily !! We needed

> it -- I know y'all are always drier than we are in SE Texas though. I

> pray that no one will be hurt and there will not be a lot of property

> destruction. Just that y'all get some rain !!! Keep us informed -- if

> you're able to !! At least y'all are a little ways inland -- I

> understand that the Yucutan peninsula had a lot of damage -- those

> poor people there just had shacks to live in -- and most of those are

> gone !!! NOT to frighten you !!! Sorry !!! Take care..........Hugs and

> blessings......Randie

Guest guest

Thanks, Randie!

Not too much happening yet. The big rains and wind will start in a

little while according to the local weather people. It does look like it

will go in south of us after all. You never know what these fickle

things will do.

The radio people said we've had 4 tornadoes in Harlingen, but we

didn't know anything about that until we heard it on the news. We

don't know about any damage.

I still have electricity and air conditioning and am happy about that!

Kathleen

> Kathleen ~~ Congrats on another loss and an 'official' clunker !!!

> Hope that gives y'all the rain y'all need -- can't believe y'all

> have had a drought for so long !!! We had hoped that Dennis came our

> way -- but after he didn't -- we have been getting rain anyway -- the

> past couple of weeks we have received rain almost daily !! We needed

> it -- I know y'all are always drier than we are in SE Texas though. I

> pray that no one will be hurt and there will not be a lot of property

> destruction. Just that y'all get some rain !!! Keep us informed -- if

> you're able to !! At least y'all are a little ways inland -- I

> understand that the Yucutan peninsula had a lot of damage -- those

> poor people there just had shacks to live in -- and most of those are

> gone !!! NOT to frighten you !!! Sorry !!! Take care..........Hugs and

> blessings......Randie

Guest guest

Clara, I got that line off of a movie..and it's a little misquoted...it should say IT'S TIME TO KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLE GUM AND I'M ALL OUT OF BUBBLE GUM..(ROWDY RODDY PIPER---THEY LIVE)Clara Gleghorn wrote:

IT'S TIME FOR ME TO KICK ASS AND CHEW GUM...AND I'M ALL OUT OF GUM! LOL

TOPS ((HUGS)), GLORIA

HEY, GLORIA!!! I LIKE THAT SAYING!!!! I HAVEN'T HEARD IT BEFORE, BUT IT SHOULD BE OUR NEW "ONLINE MOTTO"!!!

Y'ALL HEAR ME "BOOT SCOOTIN' BABES"???? THAT'S WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO THIS WEEK!!!! GET OUT YOUR SHARP TOED BOOTS AND GET "KICKIN'"!!!

(((HUGS))):)

Clara No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.9.2/55 - Release Date: 7/21/2005

TOPS ((HUGS)), GLORIA

CONTEST CHAIRPERSON AND PROGRAM LEADER

#TX 1268, JOSHUA

REMEMBER: YOU CONTROL THE FORK!

Guest guest

Clara, I got that line off of a movie..and it's a little misquoted...it should say IT'S TIME TO KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLE GUM AND I'M ALL OUT OF BUBBLE GUM..(ROWDY RODDY PIPER---THEY LIVE)Clara Gleghorn wrote:

TOPS ((HUGS)), GLORIA

HEY, GLORIA!!! I LIKE THAT SAYING!!!! I HAVEN'T HEARD IT BEFORE, BUT IT SHOULD BE OUR NEW "ONLINE MOTTO"!!!

Y'ALL HEAR ME "BOOT SCOOTIN' BABES"???? THAT'S WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO THIS WEEK!!!! GET OUT YOUR SHARP TOED BOOTS AND GET "KICKIN'"!!!

Clara No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.9.2/55 - Release Date: 7/21/2005

TOPS ((HUGS)), GLORIA

#TX 1268, JOSHUA

Guest guest

TOPS ((HUGS)), GLORIA

TOPS ((HUGS)), GLORIA

#TX 1268, JOSHUA

Guest guest

Yea, Randi. A loss is always GOOD no matter how small.

Ann

--- Randie wrote:

> Clear DayHad a lost yesterday evening --- 1/2 lb --

> won't say 'only', !!!! But a loss IS a loss

> !!!! Will report my complete iinfo for the contest

> tomorrow !!!! Happy in SE TX, Randie

>

>

Ann Baird from Texas

groups.yahoo.com/groups/cookwithless

Guest guest

Yea, Randi. A loss is always GOOD no matter how small.

Ann

--- Randie wrote:

> Clear DayHad a lost yesterday evening --- 1/2 lb --

> won't say 'only', !!!! But a loss IS a loss

> !!!! Will report my complete iinfo for the contest

> tomorrow !!!! Happy in SE TX, Randie

>

>

Ann Baird from Texas

groups.yahoo.com/groups/cookwithless

Guest guest

Congrats, Randie! And don't you *dare* say " only " . I love those 1/2

pound losses. If a person looses 1/2 pound a week for an entire

year, that is 26 pounds lost! Nothing to sneeze at!

Smiles,

Kathleen

> Clear DayHad a lost yesterday evening --- 1/2 lb -- won't say 'only',

> !!!! But a loss IS a loss !!!! Will report my complete iinfo

> for the contest tomorrow !!!! Happy in SE TX, Randie

>

>

Guest guest

Smiles,

Kathleen

>

>

Guest guest

Smiles,

Kathleen

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks bunches, Kathleen !!!

Re: roll call

Congrats, Randie! And don't you *dare* say "only". I love those 1/2 pound losses. If a person looses 1/2 pound a week for an entire year, that is 26 pounds lost! Nothing to sneeze at!Smiles,Kathleen> Clear DayHad a lost yesterday evening --- 1/2 lb -- won't say 'only',> !!!! But a loss IS a loss !!!! Will report my complete iinfo> for the contest tomorrow !!!! Happy in SE TX, Randie> >

Guest guest

I appreciate it, Ann !!!!

Yea, Randi. A loss is always GOOD no matter how small.Ann--- Randie wrote:> Clear DayHad a lost yesterday evening --- 1/2 lb --> won't say 'only', !!!! But a loss IS a loss> !!!! Will report my complete iinfo for the contest> tomorrow !!!! Happy in SE TX, Randie> > Ann Baird from Texasgroups.yahoo.com/groups/cookwithless__________________________________________________

Guest guest

I appreciate it, Ann !!!!

Yea, Randi. A loss is always GOOD no matter how small.Ann--- Randie wrote:> Clear DayHad a lost yesterday evening --- 1/2 lb --> won't say 'only', !!!! But a loss IS a loss> !!!! Will report my complete iinfo for the contest> tomorrow !!!! Happy in SE TX, Randie> > Ann Baird from Texasgroups.yahoo.com/groups/cookwithless__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi melody hope you arent hurting to much, stay away from the gym you could be hurting yourself more,,,take it easy.. well I have to say this was not a good wk we had company fromOK and we did lots of sight seeing , but I sure didnt do what I should have done so here is my report...gym monday 2 hrs drank water but not that much didnt have time ,,, didnt weigh in we were out of town and came home to late.. didnt email teammates first time I dont .. sorry team.. calorie chart done when I was home but didnt write everyday,,,was good with food didnt over do it ,,, best way to handle BBQ is we didnt have one...and how to enjoy losing weight and keeping it off is because I like what I see and I do most of the time watch what goes in my mouth... but Im not perfect if I do eat to much the next day I m careful,,,, but if I dont exercise Im sure going to have again .. I love my team members I feel I know them ,,,, Im weighing in

on my scales( i have 2) and show no gain but dont count that for points I didnt weigh in legally... thinks this is all,,, now next wk we are going away for the wk we are camping with friends so again I wont weigh in will try and report when we come saturday.. is there any way I can stop the emails coming when Im gone,, I,ll probably have to many to read.. hope everyone has a good wk Hugs Helen__________________________________________________