RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Pain in Right Side

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Maritza,

Try some homeopathic PAIN RELIEF by NaturoBio at a health food store. only $7.99 and works great.

In a message dated 1/18/2008 1:16:55 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Scarlett6@... writes:

In a message dated 1/17/08 8:22:11 PM, maritza_perez9 writes:Maritza:Try the 11 x 14 blue ice packs by Chattanooga. Freeze, wrap in folded hand towel and move around to pain where needed. You can order online (Google) and get more than one, so you can have an extra one or two in the freezer.You may be surprised at how much this helps,Cathie

Hi this maritza, I also have been x-planted 2-yrs but my pain comes and go, I also have pain all over, the new one now is my breast, and my back on the shoulder side this weird pain that does not go away, also a pain in my legs and left arm, sometimes I feel as I'm dying of cancer, This week I had the worse episode ever, and to make it worse I don't have Insurance , because I started my own business, I don't complaint any more because my family must think am just crazy. hope this makes you feel a bit better that you are not alone.**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Guest guest

My pain seemes to favor my right side more then my left also. I am not sure why. My right arm used to by my dominate arm, but is so painful and weak I don't really have a dominate anymore. tommygirl18_1981 <tommygirl18_1981@...> wrote: Just wondering if anyone has any idea as to why my right arm and leg are hurting so bad. I have had little episodes of this going on now for a few months. However, since explant, it seemed to go away. I had some testing done yesterday at a

ND office but none of it should have caused this. It feels like a combo of joint pain and muscle pain. It only seems to be in my right side - I do not notice it much, if at all in my left side. Any ideas???? -

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

, honey, I have had the same pain in my arms, and now it is gone. The pain that I still have is in my legs, hips and feet. This might be all implant related, and I hope that you find some help, so sorry that you are in so much pain.

Sending love to you.......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````

My pain seemes to favor my right side more then my left also. I am not sure why. My right arm used to by my dominate arm, but is so painful and weak I don't really have a dominate anymore.

tommygirl18_1981 <tommygirl18_1981 > wrote:

Just wondering if anyone has any idea as to why my right arm and leg are hurting so bad. I have had little episodes of this going on now for a few months. However, since explant, it seemed to go away. I had some testing done yesterday at a ND office but none of it should have caused this. It feels like a combo of joint pain and muscle pain. It only seems to be in my right side - I do not notice it much, if at all in my left side. Any ideas????

-

Guest guest

, honey, I have had the same pain in my arms, and now it is gone. The pain that I still have is in my legs, hips and feet. This might be all implant related, and I hope that you find some help, so sorry that you are in so much pain.

Sending love to you.......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````

My pain seemes to favor my right side more then my left also. I am not sure why. My right arm used to by my dominate arm, but is so painful and weak I don't really have a dominate anymore.

tommygirl18_1981 <tommygirl18_1981 > wrote:

Just wondering if anyone has any idea as to why my right arm and leg are hurting so bad. I have had little episodes of this going on now for a few months. However, since explant, it seemed to go away. I had some testing done yesterday at a ND office but none of it should have caused this. It feels like a combo of joint pain and muscle pain. It only seems to be in my right side - I do not notice it much, if at all in my left side. Any ideas????

-

Guest guest

Hi this maritza, I also have been x-planted 2-yrs but my pain comes and go, I also have pain all over, the new one now is my breast, and my back on the shoulder side this weird pain that does not go away, also a pain in my legs and left arm, sometimes I feel as I'm dying of cancer, This week I had the worse episode ever, and to make it worse I don't have Insurance , because I started my own business, I don't complaint any more because my family must think am just crazy. hope this makes you feel a bit better that you are not alone.

MARITZA ALBAN

Fwd: Re: Pain in Right Side

From: spinkscl (DOT) comReply-to: Sent: 1/17/2008 8:01:55 P.M. Eastern Standard TimeSubj: Re: Pain in Right Side

Thank you ! I have taken this pre-explant, Dr. Huang recommended it. I will give it a try for the pain. Thank you! Lynn> > >> > > Just wondering if anyone has any idea as to why my right arm and > leg > > > are hurting so bad. I have had little episodes of this going on > now > > for > > > a few months. However, since explant, it seemed to go away. I > had > > > some testing done yesterday at a ND office but none of it should > have > > > caused this. It feels like a combo of joint pain and muscle > pain. > > It > > > only seems to be in my right side - I do not notice it much, if > at > > all > > > in my left side. Any ideas????> > >> >>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Guest guest

Maritza,

What are you doing for your pain? . . .

Have you tried Epsom Salt baths? . . . Massage? . . . moderate exercise? . . . are you getting sufficient deep sleep?

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Have you had any deep massage on your chest? . . . My therapist found adhesions on virtually my entire chest. . . Once those were released, the pain dimished significantly. . . She showed me some techniques to keep the adhesions from reforming.

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Great ideas !

Thanks!

Rogene

Re: Re: Pain in Right Side

Maritza,

This is what I did for pain Sea Salt (1 to2 cups) and baking soda(1 cup) for 20 minutes.( more than 20 may exhaust you). And I usually do it more if I want sleep. This bath also counteracts the effects of radiation whether its from x-rays,cancer treatments,radiatio n from TV or microwaves.

Clorox Bath: this helps to remove heavy metals from the body and adds more oxygen.(1/2 cup of Clorox brand bleach only.) 20 minutes also. and when done shower the bleach off of you. This also helps to relieve your skin when its itchy.

Epsom Salt and Ginger Bath: Opens pores and eliminates toxin and relieves pain. Stir in 1 cup of Epsom Salt and 2 tablespoons of ginger in a cup of water first then add it to your bath. Bathe no longer than 30 minutes.

Epsom-sea-oil: This bath helps with dry skin and stress. 1 Cup Epsom salt 1 cup sea salt and 1 cup sesame oil . Soak for 20 minutes.

Vinegar Bath: Use this bath if your body is too acidic. Quick way of restoring the acid-alkaline balance. Mix 1 cup to 2 quart 100% organic apple cidar. Soak for 40-45 minutes. Also this is great for joints, arthritis, bursitis,tendonitis , and GOUT.

Bentonite Bath: This is a fast detoxification method. Soak 2-4 pounds of bentonite clay in flat container overnight to dissolve it. Then add the dissolve clay to your bath. With 2 lbs of clay soak for 1 hour. With 4 pounds soak 30 minutes. The more the bentonite used the faster the detoxification. You will end up with a headache. But works on getting heavy metals out.

In a message dated 1/17/2008 11:08:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01 (DOT) com writes:

Maritza,

Have you tried Epsom Salt baths? . . . Massage? . . . moderate exercise? . . . are you getting sufficient deep sleep?

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

Great ideas !

Thanks!

Rogene

Maritza,

This is what I did for pain Sea Salt (1 to2 cups) and baking soda(1 cup) for 20 minutes.( more than 20 may exhaust you). And I usually do it more if I want sleep. This bath also counteracts the effects of radiation whether its from x-rays,cancer treatments,radiatio n from TV or microwaves.

Clorox Bath: this helps to remove heavy metals from the body and adds more oxygen.(1/2 cup of Clorox brand bleach only.) 20 minutes also. and when done shower the bleach off of you. This also helps to relieve your skin when its itchy.

Epsom Salt and Ginger Bath: Opens pores and eliminates toxin and relieves pain. Stir in 1 cup of Epsom Salt and 2 tablespoons of ginger in a cup of water first then add it to your bath. Bathe no longer than 30 minutes.

Epsom-sea-oil: This bath helps with dry skin and stress. 1 Cup Epsom salt 1 cup sea salt and 1 cup sesame oil . Soak for 20 minutes.

Vinegar Bath: Use this bath if your body is too acidic. Quick way of restoring the acid-alkaline balance. Mix 1 cup to 2 quart 100% organic apple cidar. Soak for 40-45 minutes. Also this is great for joints, arthritis, bursitis,tendonitis , and GOUT.

Bentonite Bath: This is a fast detoxification method. Soak 2-4 pounds of bentonite clay in flat container overnight to dissolve it. Then add the dissolve clay to your bath. With 2 lbs of clay soak for 1 hour. With 4 pounds soak 30 minutes. The more the bentonite used the faster the detoxification. You will end up with a headache. But works on getting heavy metals out.

In a message dated 1/17/2008 11:08:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01 (DOT) com writes:

Maritza,

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

These sound good except for the clorox bath! I think I'd skip that

horrible chlorine bleach!

Patty

>

> Maritza,

>

> This is what I did for pain Sea Salt (1 to2 cups) and baking soda

(1 cup) for

> 20 minutes.( more than 20 may exhaust you). And I usually do it

more if I

> want sleep. This bath also counteracts the effects of radiation

whether its

> from x-rays,cancer treatments,radiation from TV or microwaves.

>

> Clorox Bath: this helps to remove heavy metals from the body and

adds more

> oxygen.(1/2 cup of Clorox brand bleach only.) 20 minutes also. and

when done

> shower the bleach off of you. This also helps to relieve your skin

when its

> itchy.

>

>

> Epsom Salt and Ginger Bath: Opens pores and eliminates toxin and

relieves

> pain. Stir in 1 cup of Epsom Salt and 2 tablespoons of ginger in a

cup of

> water first then add it to your bath. Bathe no longer than 30

minutes.

>

>

> Epsom-sea-oil: This bath helps with dry skin and stress. 1 Cup

Epsom salt

> 1 cup sea salt and 1 cup sesame oil . Soak for 20 minutes.

>

> Vinegar Bath: Use this bath if your body is too acidic. Quick way

of

> restoring the acid-alkaline balance. Mix 1 cup to 2 quart 100%

organic apple cidar.

> Soak for 40-45 minutes. Also this is great for joints, arthritis,

> bursitis,tendonitis, and GOUT.

>

>

> Bentonite Bath: This is a fast detoxification method. Soak 2-4

pounds of

> bentonite clay in flat container overnight to dissolve it. Then

add the

> dissolve clay to your bath. With 2 lbs of clay soak for 1 hour.

With 4 pounds soak

> 30 minutes. The more the bentonite used the faster the

detoxification. You

> will end up with a headache. But works on getting heavy metals

out.

>

>

> In a message dated 1/17/2008 11:08:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> saxony01@... writes:

>

>

>

>

>

> Maritza,

>

> What are you doing for your pain? . . .

>

> Have you tried Epsom Salt baths? . . . Massage? . . . moderate

exercise? . .

> . are you getting sufficient deep sleep?

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in

shape.

> http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?

NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

>

Guest guest

These sound good except for the clorox bath! I think I'd skip that

horrible chlorine bleach!

Patty

>

> Maritza,

>

> This is what I did for pain Sea Salt (1 to2 cups) and baking soda

(1 cup) for

> 20 minutes.( more than 20 may exhaust you). And I usually do it

more if I

> want sleep. This bath also counteracts the effects of radiation

whether its

> from x-rays,cancer treatments,radiation from TV or microwaves.

>

> Clorox Bath: this helps to remove heavy metals from the body and

adds more

> oxygen.(1/2 cup of Clorox brand bleach only.) 20 minutes also. and

when done

> shower the bleach off of you. This also helps to relieve your skin

when its

> itchy.

>

>

> Epsom Salt and Ginger Bath: Opens pores and eliminates toxin and

relieves

> pain. Stir in 1 cup of Epsom Salt and 2 tablespoons of ginger in a

cup of

> water first then add it to your bath. Bathe no longer than 30

minutes.

>

>

> Epsom-sea-oil: This bath helps with dry skin and stress. 1 Cup

Epsom salt

> 1 cup sea salt and 1 cup sesame oil . Soak for 20 minutes.

>

> Vinegar Bath: Use this bath if your body is too acidic. Quick way

of

> restoring the acid-alkaline balance. Mix 1 cup to 2 quart 100%

organic apple cidar.

> Soak for 40-45 minutes. Also this is great for joints, arthritis,

> bursitis,tendonitis, and GOUT.

>

>

> Bentonite Bath: This is a fast detoxification method. Soak 2-4

pounds of

> bentonite clay in flat container overnight to dissolve it. Then

add the

> dissolve clay to your bath. With 2 lbs of clay soak for 1 hour.

With 4 pounds soak

> 30 minutes. The more the bentonite used the faster the

detoxification. You

> will end up with a headache. But works on getting heavy metals

out.

>

>

> In a message dated 1/17/2008 11:08:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> saxony01@... writes:

>

>

>

>

>

> Maritza,

>

> What are you doing for your pain? . . .

>

> Have you tried Epsom Salt baths? . . . Massage? . . . moderate

exercise? . .

> . are you getting sufficient deep sleep?

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

shape.

>

Guest guest

Patty,

Maybe I should have mentioned wait until you get the yeast problem under control. Because this kills bad and good bacteria,but I replenished my body back with primal defense. I did feel better after doing this. And my levels of mercury lead and arensic did drop some levels.

In a message dated 1/18/2008 2:26:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, glory2glory1401@... writes:

These sound good except for the clorox bath! I think I'd skip that horrible chlorine bleach!Patty>> Maritza,> > This is what I did for pain Sea Salt (1 to2 cups) and baking soda(1 cup) for > 20 minutes.( more than 20 may exhaust you). And I usually do it more if I > want sleep. This bath also counteracts the effects of radiation whether its > from x-rays,cancer treatments,radiation from TV or microwaves.> > Clorox Bath: this helps to remove heavy metals from the body and adds more > oxygen.(1/2 cup of Clorox brand bleach only.) 20 minutes also. and when done > shower the bleach off of you. This also helps to relieve your skin when its > itchy.> > > Epsom Salt and Ginger Bath: Opens pores and eliminates toxin and relieves > pain. Stir in 1 cup of Epsom Salt and 2 tablespoons of ginger in a cup of > water first then add it to your bath. Bathe no longer than 30 minutes.> > > Epsom-sea-oil: This bath helps with dry skin and stress. 1 Cup Epsom salt > 1 cup sea salt and 1 cup sesame oil . Soak for 20 minutes.> > Vinegar Bath: Use this bath if your body is too acidic. Quick way of > restoring the acid-alkaline balance. Mix 1 cup to 2 quart 100% organic apple cidar. > Soak for 40-45 minutes. Also this is great for joints, arthritis, > bursitis,tendonitis, and GOUT.> > > Bentonite Bath: This is a fast detoxification method. Soak 2-4 pounds of > bentonite clay in flat container overnight to dissolve it. Then add the > dissolve clay to your bath. With 2 lbs of clay soak for 1 hour. With 4 pounds soak > 30 minutes. The more the bentonite used the faster the detoxification. You > will end up with a headache. But works on getting heavy metals out.> > > In a message dated 1/17/2008 11:08:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > saxony01@... writes:> > > > > > Maritza,> > What are you doing for your pain? . . . > > Have you tried Epsom Salt baths? . . . Massage? . . . moderate exercise? . . > . are you getting sufficient deep sleep?> > Hugs,> > Rogene> > > > > > > > > > > > > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. > http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Guest guest

Patty,

Maybe I should have mentioned wait until you get the yeast problem under control. Because this kills bad and good bacteria,but I replenished my body back with primal defense. I did feel better after doing this. And my levels of mercury lead and arensic did drop some levels.

In a message dated 1/18/2008 2:26:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, glory2glory1401@... writes:

These sound good except for the clorox bath! I think I'd skip that horrible chlorine bleach!Patty>> Maritza,> > This is what I did for pain Sea Salt (1 to2 cups) and baking soda(1 cup) for > 20 minutes.( more than 20 may exhaust you). And I usually do it more if I > want sleep. This bath also counteracts the effects of radiation whether its > from x-rays,cancer treatments,radiation from TV or microwaves.> > Clorox Bath: this helps to remove heavy metals from the body and adds more > oxygen.(1/2 cup of Clorox brand bleach only.) 20 minutes also. and when done > shower the bleach off of you. This also helps to relieve your skin when its > itchy.> > > Epsom Salt and Ginger Bath: Opens pores and eliminates toxin and relieves > pain. Stir in 1 cup of Epsom Salt and 2 tablespoons of ginger in a cup of > water first then add it to your bath. Bathe no longer than 30 minutes.> > > Epsom-sea-oil: This bath helps with dry skin and stress. 1 Cup Epsom salt > 1 cup sea salt and 1 cup sesame oil . Soak for 20 minutes.> > Vinegar Bath: Use this bath if your body is too acidic. Quick way of > restoring the acid-alkaline balance. Mix 1 cup to 2 quart 100% organic apple cidar. > Soak for 40-45 minutes. Also this is great for joints, arthritis, > bursitis,tendonitis, and GOUT.> > > Bentonite Bath: This is a fast detoxification method. Soak 2-4 pounds of > bentonite clay in flat container overnight to dissolve it. Then add the > dissolve clay to your bath. With 2 lbs of clay soak for 1 hour. With 4 pounds soak > 30 minutes. The more the bentonite used the faster the detoxification. You > will end up with a headache. But works on getting heavy metals out.> > > In a message dated 1/17/2008 11:08:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > saxony01@... writes:> > > > > > Maritza,> > What are you doing for your pain? . . . > > Have you tried Epsom Salt baths? . . . Massage? . . . moderate exercise? . . > . are you getting sufficient deep sleep?> > Hugs,> > Rogene> > > > > > > > > > > > > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. > http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Guest guest

I have not had any massage on my chest apart from my hubby grabbing me there....lol. I still have pain in my chest muscles, then again Dr. Feng did do some major "scraping" to get all the scar tissue out. That was almost 2 years ago. I think I should be healed of that pain by now. saxony01 <saxony01@...> wrote: , Have you had any deep massage on your chest? . . . My therapist found adhesions on virtually my entire chest. . . Once those were released, the pain dimished significantly. . . She showed me some techniques to keep the adhesions from reforming. Hugs, Rogene -

Guest guest

I have not had any massage on my chest apart from my hubby grabbing me there....lol. I still have pain in my chest muscles, then again Dr. Feng did do some major "scraping" to get all the scar tissue out. That was almost 2 years ago. I think I should be healed of that pain by now. saxony01 <saxony01@...> wrote: , Have you had any deep massage on your chest? . . . My therapist found adhesions on virtually my entire chest. . . Once those were released, the pain dimished significantly. . . She showed me some techniques to keep the adhesions from reforming. Hugs, Rogene -

Guest guest

Hi ,

I am having an explant by Dr Feng in 5 weeks. I was curious how does

she see or know that everything is cleaned out from the tissue? Does

she make a big cut or smething to do this?

> ,

>

> Have you had any deep massage on your chest? . . . My therapist

found adhesions on virtually my entire chest. . . Once those were

released, the pain dimished significantly. . . She showed me some

techniques to keep the adhesions from reforming.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> -

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

Guest guest

Hi ,

I am having an explant by Dr Feng in 5 weeks. I was curious how does

she see or know that everything is cleaned out from the tissue? Does

she make a big cut or smething to do this?

> ,

>

> Have you had any deep massage on your chest? . . . My therapist

found adhesions on virtually my entire chest. . . Once those were

released, the pain dimished significantly. . . She showed me some

techniques to keep the adhesions from reforming.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> -

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

Guest guest

You probably have a lot of adhesions from the surgery . . .

The necessary massage is terribly painful . . but only for a moment.

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

You probably have a lot of adhesions from the surgery . . .

The necessary massage is terribly painful . . but only for a moment.

Hugs,

Rogene

Guest guest

It's the chlorine I object to. More chemicals, and chlorine is

definitely a nasty one.

Patty

>

> Patty,

>

> Maybe I should have mentioned wait until you get the yeast problem

under

> control. Because this kills bad and good bacteria,but I replenished

my body back

> with primal defense. I did feel better after doing this. And my

levels of

> mercury lead and arensic did drop some levels.

>

>

>

>

> In a message dated 1/18/2008 2:26:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> glory2glory1401@... writes:

>

>

>

>

> These sound good except for the clorox bath! I think I'd skip that

> horrible chlorine bleach!

> Patty

>

> --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_

(mailto: )

> , shellyjo1021@, shel

> >

> > Maritza,

> >

> > This is what I did for pain Sea Salt (1 to2 cups) and baking soda

> (1 cup) for

> > 20 minutes.( more than 20 may exhaust you). And I usually do it

> more if I

> > want sleep. This bath also counteracts the effects of radiation

> whether its

> > from x-rays,cancer treatments,radiatio from x-rays,cancer

> >

> > Clorox Bath: this helps to remove heavy metals from the body and

> adds more

> > oxygen.(1/2 cup of Clorox brand bleach only.) 20 minutes also.

and

> when done

> > shower the bleach off of you. This also helps to relieve your

skin

> when its

> > itchy.

> >

> >

> > Epsom Salt and Ginger Bath: Opens pores and eliminates toxin and

> relieves

> > pain. Stir in 1 cup of Epsom Salt and 2 tablespoons of ginger in

a

> cup of

> > water first then add it to your bath. Bathe no longer than 30

> minutes.

> >

> >

> > Epsom-sea-oil: This bath helps with dry skin and stress. 1 Cup

> Epsom salt

> > 1 cup sea salt and 1 cup sesame oil . Soak for 20 minutes.

> >

> > Vinegar Bath: Use this bath if your body is too acidic. Quick

way

> of

> > restoring the acid-alkaline balance. Mix 1 cup to 2 quart 100%

> organic apple cidar.

> > Soak for 40-45 minutes. Also this is great for joints,

arthritis,

> > bursitis,tendonitis bursit

> >

> >

> > Bentonite Bath: This is a fast detoxification method. Soak 2-4

> pounds of

> > bentonite clay in flat container overnight to dissolve it. Then

> add the

> > dissolve clay to your bath. With 2 lbs of clay soak for 1 hour.

> With 4 pounds soak

> > 30 minutes. The more the bentonite used the faster the

> detoxification. You

> > will end up with a headache. But works on getting heavy metals

> out.

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 1/17/2008 11:08:56 P.M. Eastern Standard

Time,

> > saxony01@ writes:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Maritza,

> >

> > What are you doing for your pain? . . .

> >

> > Have you tried Epsom Salt baths? . . . Massage? . . . moderate

> exercise? . .

> > . are you getting sufficient deep sleep?

> >

> > Hugs,

> >

> > Rogene

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**Start the year off right.

> shape.

> > _http://body.http://body.<WBRhttp://body.<WBR_

> (http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?)

> NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID=a

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

shape.

>

Guest guest

It's the chlorine I object to. More chemicals, and chlorine is

definitely a nasty one.

Patty

>

> Patty,

>

> Maybe I should have mentioned wait until you get the yeast problem

under

> control. Because this kills bad and good bacteria,but I replenished

my body back

> with primal defense. I did feel better after doing this. And my

levels of

> mercury lead and arensic did drop some levels.

>

>

>

>

> In a message dated 1/18/2008 2:26:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> glory2glory1401@... writes:

>

>

>

>

> These sound good except for the clorox bath! I think I'd skip that

> horrible chlorine bleach!

> Patty

>

> --- In _ @SalineSupporSal_

(mailto: )

> , shellyjo1021@, shel

> >

> > Maritza,

> >

> > This is what I did for pain Sea Salt (1 to2 cups) and baking soda

> (1 cup) for

> > 20 minutes.( more than 20 may exhaust you). And I usually do it

> more if I

> > want sleep. This bath also counteracts the effects of radiation

> whether its

> > from x-rays,cancer treatments,radiatio from x-rays,cancer

> >

> > Clorox Bath: this helps to remove heavy metals from the body and

> adds more

> > oxygen.(1/2 cup of Clorox brand bleach only.) 20 minutes also.

and

> when done

> > shower the bleach off of you. This also helps to relieve your

skin

> when its

> > itchy.

> >

> >

> > Epsom Salt and Ginger Bath: Opens pores and eliminates toxin and

> relieves

> > pain. Stir in 1 cup of Epsom Salt and 2 tablespoons of ginger in

a

> cup of

> > water first then add it to your bath. Bathe no longer than 30

> minutes.

> >

> >

> > Epsom-sea-oil: This bath helps with dry skin and stress. 1 Cup

> Epsom salt

> > 1 cup sea salt and 1 cup sesame oil . Soak for 20 minutes.

> >

> > Vinegar Bath: Use this bath if your body is too acidic. Quick

way

> of

> > restoring the acid-alkaline balance. Mix 1 cup to 2 quart 100%

> organic apple cidar.

> > Soak for 40-45 minutes. Also this is great for joints,

arthritis,

> > bursitis,tendonitis bursit

> >

> >

> > Bentonite Bath: This is a fast detoxification method. Soak 2-4

> pounds of

> > bentonite clay in flat container overnight to dissolve it. Then

> add the

> > dissolve clay to your bath. With 2 lbs of clay soak for 1 hour.

> With 4 pounds soak

> > 30 minutes. The more the bentonite used the faster the

> detoxification. You

> > will end up with a headache. But works on getting heavy metals

> out.

> >

> >

> > In a message dated 1/17/2008 11:08:56 P.M. Eastern Standard

Time,

> > saxony01@ writes:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Maritza,

> >

> > What are you doing for your pain? . . .

> >

> > Have you tried Epsom Salt baths? . . . Massage? . . . moderate

> exercise? . .

> > . are you getting sufficient deep sleep?

> >

> > Hugs,

> >

> > Rogene

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************ ************<WBR>**Start the year off right.

> shape.

> > _http://body.http://body.<WBRhttp://body.<WBR_

> (http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?)

> NCID=aolcmp00300000NCID=a

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

shape.

>

Guest guest

I guess it depends on your situation, how much scar tissue you have, and the size of your implants. She does a total capsulectomy, which means she takes the capsule out with the implant intact. This is to insure that no infected material leaks into your chest. I had scar tissue as far back past my armpit. My surgery took near close to four hours. I am very thankful that I had a surgeon that cared enough to get it all out of me. lisatucholski <lisatucholski@...> wrote: Hi ,I am having an explant by Dr Feng in 5 weeks. I was curious how does she see or know that everything is cleaned out from the tissue? Does she make a big cut or smething to do this?> ,> > Have you had any deep massage on your chest? . . . My therapist found adhesions on virtually my entire chest. . . Once those were

released, the pain dimished significantly. . . She showed me some techniques to keep the adhesions from reforming.> > Hugs,> > Rogene> > > > > > > > > -> > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>-

Guest guest

Hi Rogene, actually I usually take pain medication and lots of sleeping pills, This month has been the worse of my episodes and when am stress I really get worse than ever..

Lots Of Love

Maritza.

MARITZA ALBAN

Patty,

In a message dated 1/18/2008 2:26:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, glory2glory1401 writes:

These sound good except for the clorox bath! I think I'd skip that horrible chlorine bleach!Patty>> Maritza,> > This is what I did for pain Sea Salt (1 to2 cups) and baking soda(1 cup) for > 20 minutes.( more than 20 may exhaust you). And I usually do it more if I > want sleep. This bath also counteracts the effects of radiation whether its > from x-rays,cancer treatments,radiatio n from TV or microwaves.> > Clorox Bath: this helps to remove heavy metals from the body and adds more > oxygen.(1/2 cup of Clorox brand bleach only.) 20 minutes also. and when done > shower the bleach off of you. This also helps to

relieve your skin when its > itchy.> > > Epsom Salt and Ginger Bath: Opens pores and eliminates toxin and relieves > pain. Stir in 1 cup of Epsom Salt and 2 tablespoons of ginger in a cup of > water first then add it to your bath. Bathe no longer than 30 minutes.> > > Epsom-sea-oil: This bath helps with dry skin and stress. 1 Cup Epsom salt > 1 cup sea salt and 1 cup sesame oil . Soak for 20 minutes.> > Vinegar Bath: Use this bath if your body is too acidic. Quick way of > restoring the acid-alkaline balance. Mix 1 cup to 2 quart 100% organic apple cidar. > Soak for 40-45 minutes. Also this is great for joints, arthritis, > bursitis,tendonitis , and GOUT.> > > Bentonite Bath: This is a fast detoxification method. Soak 2-4 pounds of > bentonite clay in flat container overnight to dissolve it.

Then add the > dissolve clay to your bath. With 2 lbs of clay soak for 1 hour. With 4 pounds soak > 30 minutes. The more the bentonite used the faster the detoxification. You > will end up with a headache. But works on getting heavy metals out.> > > In a message dated 1/17/2008 11:08:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, > saxony01@... writes:> > > > > > Maritza,> > What are you doing for your pain? . . . > > Have you tried Epsom Salt baths? . . . Massage? . . . moderate exercise? . . > . are you getting sufficient deep sleep?> > Hugs,> > Rogene> > > > > > > > > > > > > ************ **Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. > http://body. aol.com/fitness/ winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000 002489>

Guest guest

Could I have my hubby do it? I know he would greatly enjoy it....lol.saxony01 <saxony01@...> wrote: , You probably have a lot of adhesions from the surgery . . . The necessary massage is terribly painful . . but only for a moment. Hugs, Rogene -

Guest guest

Seriously, he could do it . . . It would probably hurt him more than you to do it though! . . .

You need to get under the breasts and stretch the tissue covering the ribs across the entire chest! . . .

Take a pain pill before attempting!

Rogene