RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: GF Cup O Soup

Rate this topic

Guest guest

LOL! I used to purposely keep them intact. Then I would slowly wind them, one by one, around the fork. I would watch an entire episode of Young and the Restless while eating my noodles!

Trudy

Re: GF Cup O Soup

Okay, now who can eat an 18" noodle WITHOUT looking silly?Melonie :)>> I make them with about one third to one half the water it calls for and let them sit for a> longer than they say. The longer they sit, the softer they get and the more "soup" they> absorb. It's easier to eat that way too. Be sure to squish the crap out of the noodles> before you open the package too. Otherwise you'll get 18" long noodles!!> > kathi> >

Guest guest

Too too funny! That'll be MY license plate! kathionesillyyak wrote: We'd have to call him (or her) a sillygator!Melonie :)>> In <dr601k+eead@e...>, on 01/24/06 > at 07:43 PM, "onesillyyak" <onesillyyak@y...> typed:> > >Okay, now who can eat an 18" noodle WITHOUT looking silly?> > An alligator?> > -- > n : jt@j... http://jt-mj.net> In the beautiful Finger Lakes Wine Country of New York State!> Warpstock X - October 12-15 2006; Windsor, Ont. I'll be there - will

you?> -- --> If it screams, it's not food... Yet.>

Guest guest

Too too funny! That'll be MY license plate! kathionesillyyak wrote: We'd have to call him (or her) a sillygator!Melonie :)>> In <dr601k+eead@e...>, on 01/24/06 > at 07:43 PM, "onesillyyak" <onesillyyak@y...> typed:> > >Okay, now who can eat an 18" noodle WITHOUT looking silly?> > An alligator?> > -- > n : jt@j... http://jt-mj.net> In the beautiful Finger Lakes Wine Country of New York State!> Warpstock X - October 12-15 2006; Windsor, Ont. I'll be there - will

Guest guest