RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Pluerisy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I luv that...score a disk... it is amazing how one starts to talk of "legal" meds like the street kind...I would like to score some serious meds....lol

Cody

Tina Hummel wrote:

E,

I will pray for you and I hope that this goes away quick this time around also i have an extra disk cause I have asthma if you want it. I get them for free from my DR cause of how expensive they are he just gives me his samples. He is good like that. But from how my mom discribed it to me god sweetie you have to be in some severe pain god bless you poor girl my heart breaks for you that is a terrible thing to endure on top of thyroid problems. I will be praying for you. Keep us informed of your progress and hang tough.

TinaTina:

What a doll you are! You are REALLY gonna pray for me? That would be sooooo cooool! People don't pray for me very much...I don't think.:)

I think I'll be able to score a disk fairly easily..its just a bit awkward...with my doc having left town....so I have to ask another one..who might not understand. WE shall see.

I'll let the board know how it goes. Your support means the world to me right now.

~E:)

~EG Connecticut Total-T 16 months ago / 37.5 mg Synthetic/120mg Armour since August 7th

Yahoo! ShoppingFind Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping

Guest guest

Too Late Carol...this group gets busted you are going down too!!!!!!!! ;;;)))

C.

Can't see this email for some reason. My ears are still plugged.nanananana Carol in fla. I'm calling for backup !!

Guest guest

C.

Can't see this email for some reason. My ears are still plugged.nanananana Carol in fla. I'm calling for backup !!

Guest guest

C.

Guest guest

And to further clarify.... we're talking about stretching exercises to increase flexibility of muscle tissue and tendons as well as overall mobility as a precursor to more conventional exercises that will increase strength, stamina and endurance in our quest for increasing our individual quality of life....

Right ladies??

*shy smile*

Topper () *hoping that all reads right...*

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:50:14 -0000 "CELIA DANKS" writes:

Well I agree with that since she waves her legs about....... Carol I mean.....

Celia

I don't wave them about. I strech them. In the pool I do a lot of streching.S-T-R-E-C-H-I-N-G.

That's it. I am calling the ABUSE hotline ! anyone have the number? Carol,streching in Fla

Guest guest

And to further clarify.... we're talking about stretching exercises to increase flexibility of muscle tissue and tendons as well as overall mobility as a precursor to more conventional exercises that will increase strength, stamina and endurance in our quest for increasing our individual quality of life....

Right ladies??

*shy smile*

Celia

I don't wave them about. I strech them. In the pool I do a lot of streching.S-T-R-E-C-H-I-N-G.

That's it. I am calling the ABUSE hotline ! anyone have the number? Carol,streching in Fla

Guest guest

Right ladies??

*shy smile*

Celia

Guest guest

Celia

Hey everyone.... when we get busted make sure that everyone points the finger at Carol as the leader of this group of degenerate thyroid druggies...we don't not want lose Topper ;;;)))

C.

Guest guest

Celia

Hey everyone.... when we get busted make sure that everyone points the finger at Carol as the leader of this group of degenerate thyroid druggies...we don't not want lose Topper ;;;)))

C.

Guest guest

Celia

C.

Guest guest

C.

I luv that...score a disk... it is amazing how one starts to talk of "legal" meds like the street kind...I would like to score some serious meds....lol

Cody

Ican't see these emails for some reason.lol My ears are plugged. nanananana Carol in fla

Guest guest

C.

Cody

Ican't see these emails for some reason.lol My ears are plugged. nanananana Carol in fla

Guest guest

*clears throat*

Thank you for clarifying just exactly who's legs are waggling!!!

*blush*

Right ladies??

*shy smile*

Celia

C.

Guest guest

*clears throat*

*blush*

Right ladies??

*shy smile*

Celia

C.

Guest guest

*clears throat*

*blush*

Right ladies??

*shy smile*

Celia

C.

Guest guest

C.

----- Original Message -----

C.

Guest guest

C.

C.

Guest guest

C.

C.

Guest guest

Well at least we all know we aren't dead yet she perked up our senses when she said her legs are in the air when she is in bed personally I thought hey you go girl but if she is only exercising that is a bummer. Tina

Well, Did not think this was the right place for that.lol I am married to a hot detective 22 years Friday but seems like yesterday, in all ways. nuff said? carol in fla

Guest guest

Well at least we all know we aren't dead yet she perked up our senses when she said her legs are in the air when she is in bed personally I thought hey you go girl but if she is only exercising that is a bummer. Tina

Well, Did not think this was the right place for that.lol I am married to a hot detective 22 years Friday but seems like yesterday, in all ways. nuff said? carol in fla

Guest guest

Guest guest

Geez, if a burglar ever came my room in the dark he'd kill himself tripping over dumbbells and resistance bands that I drop on the floor when I've finished!! heheheh

Topper ()

If one came in my house,if I did not shoot him first. I wear ten pounds each ankle weights when doing leg lifts etc. I wear them when walking around the house too.I Have a lot of good pool exercise things too including dumb bells.

I can see the papers.

She got him when he tripped on her dumb bells and then tied him up with her exercise rubberband until Police arrived. She said, Don't mess with me buddy, I am hypo.! Carol in fla

Guest guest

Geez, if a burglar ever came my room in the dark he'd kill himself tripping over dumbbells and resistance bands that I drop on the floor when I've finished!! heheheh

Topper ()

If one came in my house,if I did not shoot him first. I wear ten pounds each ankle weights when doing leg lifts etc. I wear them when walking around the house too.I Have a lot of good pool exercise things too including dumb bells.

I can see the papers.

She got him when he tripped on her dumb bells and then tied him up with her exercise rubberband until Police arrived. She said, Don't mess with me buddy, I am hypo.! Carol in fla

Guest guest

You have an anniversary comin up??? Cool!

Topper ()

Yes Mam. 22 years dec 16. Highly unusual for being married to someone in law enforcement. At least 80% of marraiges when hubby first became law enforcement are now divorced. Sad. We have gone out with several couples that got divorced. Carol in fla

Guest guest

You have an anniversary comin up??? Cool!

Topper ()

Yes Mam. 22 years dec 16. Highly unusual for being married to someone in law enforcement. At least 80% of marraiges when hubby first became law enforcement are now divorced. Sad. We have gone out with several couples that got divorced. Carol in fla