RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Pluerisy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tina Hummel wrote: Hi , My mother had pluerisy when she was pregnant with my sister but that was goodness years ago, but did you know that you can get scar tissue from it and it will stay with you for the rest of your life and it makes it easier for you to redevelop this disease over and over again. Let me see it was about 50 years ago she had it and every time she has a chest xray they ask her about that scar tissue. She had to sleep sitting up for 9 months cause of it. Turned out my sister had breathing problems from it and could not stand to have a fan on in the room or she instantly got sick. TinaTina: I'm sorry to hear about your poor mom. That had to be hard particularly while pregnant! My Goodness! My heart goes out to her. I hope mine is mild and I won't develop scar tissue. That whole repetitive thing sounds like a nightmare. ITS very hard to sleep with the pluerisy...I can understand why she had to stay sitting up. Once you lie down..the pain just cranks right up. Its easier to sit up. I'm going to have to get my humidifier going...cuz the dry air is just killing me. I'm not looking forward to a damp cold room though. YIKES. Thanks for sharing your story. VERY interesting. ~E:)

~EG Connecticut Total-T 16 months ago / 37.5 mg Synthetic/120mg Armour since August 7th

Yahoo! Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping

Guest guest

leoloverswife@... wrote: I had one puff of the disk left...and took a puff last night. I felt better this morning...but the extreme stabs are back with a vegence Are you on steroid pills? That is the only way I can get rid of it. They become very inflamed and anti=biotics don't work and a muscle relaxer. Carol in fla ----------------------------------------------------------- Carol: Thanks for asking. I was meaning to ask you how you handle this. My doc gave me an Advair Disk, which if you aren't familiar, is a steroid POWDER which can be inhaled directly into the lungs. It actually for asthma...but it works so great for pluerisy. The DARN disk is WAY expensive...but I'd kill to get rid of the pain so its okay. Last time...I used it for two weeks...and I was clear. I am taking some Isocort (small amount of cortisol)...for my adrenals since I take Armour. Just trying to keep things running smooth there.:) Do you take muscle relaxer? Does that work? Which one? That would be good to get something like that I think.I don't know if the doc would go for that though since TWO weeks of suffering like you

wish you were dead...is minor thing to them. Ya know? AREN"T the muscle aches horrible? I feel like I'm being beaten with a sledge hammer. The hypo pains were terrible...but this takes ALL to a new level. ~E:)

Guest guest

E, I will pray for you and I hope that this goes away quick this time around also i have an extra disk cause I have asthma if you want it. I get them for free from my DR cause of how expensive they are he just gives me his samples. He is good like that. But from how my mom discribed it to me god sweetie you have to be in some severe pain god bless you poor girl my heart breaks for you that is a terrible thing to endure on top of thyroid problems. I will be praying for you. Keep us informed of your progress and hang tough. TinaE Gillespie wrote: Tina Hummel

wrote: Hi , My mother had pluerisy when she was pregnant with my sister but that was goodness years ago, but did you know that you can get scar tissue from it and it will stay with you for the rest of your life and it makes it easier for you to redevelop this disease over and over again. Let me see it was about 50 years ago she had it and every time she has a chest xray they ask her about that scar tissue. She had to sleep sitting up for 9 months cause of it. Turned out my sister had breathing problems from it and could not stand to have a fan on in the room or she instantly got sick. TinaTina: I'm sorry to hear about your poor mom. That had to be hard particularly while pregnant! My Goodness! My heart goes out to her. I hope mine is mild and I won't develop scar tissue. That whole repetitive thing sounds like a nightmare. ITS very hard to sleep with the pluerisy...I can understand why she had to stay sitting up. Once you lie down..the pain just cranks right up. Its easier to sit up. I'm going to have to get my humidifier going...cuz the dry air is just killing me. I'm not looking forward to a damp cold room though. YIKES. Thanks for sharing your story. VERY interesting. ~E:) ~EG Connecticut Total-T 16 months ago / 37.5 mg Synthetic/120mg Armour since August 7th Yahoo! ShoppingFind Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping

Tina JJOIPPKOOUNUJOP'IUJK0--9UTINA MK-099-99\OP'[-0 I]9IKI099 U[

Guest guest

E, I will pray for you and I hope that this goes away quick this time around also i have an extra disk cause I have asthma if you want it. I get them for free from my DR cause of how expensive they are he just gives me his samples. He is good like that. But from how my mom discribed it to me god sweetie you have to be in some severe pain god bless you poor girl my heart breaks for you that is a terrible thing to endure on top of thyroid problems. I will be praying for you. Keep us informed of your progress and hang tough. TinaE Gillespie wrote: Tina Hummel

wrote: Hi , My mother had pluerisy when she was pregnant with my sister but that was goodness years ago, but did you know that you can get scar tissue from it and it will stay with you for the rest of your life and it makes it easier for you to redevelop this disease over and over again. Let me see it was about 50 years ago she had it and every time she has a chest xray they ask her about that scar tissue. She had to sleep sitting up for 9 months cause of it. Turned out my sister had breathing problems from it and could not stand to have a fan on in the room or she instantly got sick. TinaTina: I'm sorry to hear about your poor mom. That had to be hard particularly while pregnant! My Goodness! My heart goes out to her. I hope mine is mild and I won't develop scar tissue. That whole repetitive thing sounds like a nightmare. ITS very hard to sleep with the pluerisy...I can understand why she had to stay sitting up. Once you lie down..the pain just cranks right up. Its easier to sit up. I'm going to have to get my humidifier going...cuz the dry air is just killing me. I'm not looking forward to a damp cold room though. YIKES. Thanks for sharing your story. VERY interesting. ~E:) ~EG Connecticut Total-T 16 months ago / 37.5 mg Synthetic/120mg Armour since August 7th Yahoo! ShoppingFind Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping

Guest guest

Tina Hummel wrote: E, I will pray for you and I hope that this goes away quick this time around also i have an extra disk cause I have asthma if you want it. I get them for free from my DR cause of how expensive they are he just gives me his samples. He is good like that. But from how my mom discribed it to me god sweetie you have to be in some severe pain god bless you poor girl my heart breaks for you that is a terrible thing to endure on top of thyroid problems. I will be praying for you. Keep us informed of your progress and hang tough. TinaTina: What a doll you are! You are REALLY gonna pray for me? That would be sooooo cooool! People don't pray for me very much...I don't think.:) I think I'll be able to score a disk fairly easily..its just a bit awkward...with my doc having left town....so I have to ask another one..who might not understand. WE shall see. I'll let the board know how it goes. Your support means the world to me right now. ~E:)

~EG Connecticut Total-T 16 months ago / 37.5 mg Synthetic/120mg Armour since August 7th

Guest guest

Tina Hummel wrote: E, I will pray for you and I hope that this goes away quick this time around also i have an extra disk cause I have asthma if you want it. I get them for free from my DR cause of how expensive they are he just gives me his samples. He is good like that. But from how my mom discribed it to me god sweetie you have to be in some severe pain god bless you poor girl my heart breaks for you that is a terrible thing to endure on top of thyroid problems. I will be praying for you. Keep us informed of your progress and hang tough. TinaTina: What a doll you are! You are REALLY gonna pray for me? That would be sooooo cooool! People don't pray for me very much...I don't think.:) I think I'll be able to score a disk fairly easily..its just a bit awkward...with my doc having left town....so I have to ask another one..who might not understand. WE shall see. I'll let the board know how it goes. Your support means the world to me right now. ~E:)

Guest guest

I have not been on the list long and am very sorry to hear that you are having so many health difficulties. I thought I might mention what has helped get me back on my feet and out of the house, again. It is nice to have ALMOST completely restored health! I started on the Weston Price way of eating www.westonaprice.org. and have used a classical homeopath. The homeopathy was hard to get used to, but now that I have experienced it working I don't want to go to a doctor for anything, don't want to screw things up with medication. Doctors want to prescribe meds that cover the source of the problem. I've found that if you can give your body the right nutrition and help it along to deal with the problems it makes those things go away. I know people with cancer that are dealing with it in this way, with success. Sorry if I have spoken too soon, but it hurts me to hear how much you are going through.

Bonnie

PS There are local chapters for Weston price and they usually have a chat on line so you can ask others questions. The one I am involved in is the Georgia chapter at yahoo groups.

Guest guest

I have not been on the list long and am very sorry to hear that you are having so many health difficulties. I thought I might mention what has helped get me back on my feet and out of the house, again. It is nice to have ALMOST completely restored health! I started on the Weston Price way of eating www.westonaprice.org. and have used a classical homeopath. The homeopathy was hard to get used to, but now that I have experienced it working I don't want to go to a doctor for anything, don't want to screw things up with medication. Doctors want to prescribe meds that cover the source of the problem. I've found that if you can give your body the right nutrition and help it along to deal with the problems it makes those things go away. I know people with cancer that are dealing with it in this way, with success. Sorry if I have spoken too soon, but it hurts me to hear how much you are going through.

Bonnie

PS There are local chapters for Weston price and they usually have a chat on line so you can ask others questions. The one I am involved in is the Georgia chapter at yahoo groups.

Guest guest

Bonnie

Guest guest

You are very welcome E but it is just that sometimes all I can do to help is pray for people and hope that it helps ease their minds and that God will intervene and take away the illness and pain. I feel helpless alot becuase I can't help more but I know that my God can cause he is the all Mighty the great I am. TinaE Gillespie wrote: Tina Hummel wrote: E, I will pray for you and I hope that this goes away quick this time around also i have an extra disk cause I have asthma if you want it. I get them for free from my DR cause of how expensive they are he just gives me his samples. He is good

like that. But from how my mom discribed it to me god sweetie you have to be in some severe pain god bless you poor girl my heart breaks for you that is a terrible thing to endure on top of thyroid problems. I will be praying for you. Keep us informed of your progress and hang tough. TinaTina: What a doll you are! You are REALLY gonna pray for me? That would be sooooo cooool! People don't pray for me very much...I don't think.:) I think I'll be able to score a disk fairly easily..its just a bit awkward...with my doc having left town....so I have to ask another one..who might not understand. WE shall see. I'll let the board know how it goes.

Your support means the world to me right now. ~E:) ~EG Connecticut Total-T 16 months ago / 37.5 mg Synthetic/120mg Armour since August 7th Yahoo! ShoppingFind Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping

Guest guest

You are very welcome E but it is just that sometimes all I can do to help is pray for people and hope that it helps ease their minds and that God will intervene and take away the illness and pain. I feel helpless alot becuase I can't help more but I know that my God can cause he is the all Mighty the great I am. TinaE Gillespie wrote: Tina Hummel wrote: E, I will pray for you and I hope that this goes away quick this time around also i have an extra disk cause I have asthma if you want it. I get them for free from my DR cause of how expensive they are he just gives me his samples. He is good

like that. But from how my mom discribed it to me god sweetie you have to be in some severe pain god bless you poor girl my heart breaks for you that is a terrible thing to endure on top of thyroid problems. I will be praying for you. Keep us informed of your progress and hang tough. TinaTina: What a doll you are! You are REALLY gonna pray for me? That would be sooooo cooool! People don't pray for me very much...I don't think.:) I think I'll be able to score a disk fairly easily..its just a bit awkward...with my doc having left town....so I have to ask another one..who might not understand. WE shall see. I'll let the board know how it goes.

Your support means the world to me right now. ~E:) ~EG Connecticut Total-T 16 months ago / 37.5 mg Synthetic/120mg Armour since August 7th Yahoo! ShoppingFind Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping

Guest guest

Guest guest

i have an extra disk cause I have asthma if you want it.

I had a er doc tell me I had asthma and I got an inhailer but I never need it. Don't think I have asthma. That was about 5 years ago. carol in fla

Guest guest

I had a er doc tell me I had asthma and I got an inhailer but I never need it. Don't think I have asthma. That was about 5 years ago. carol in fla

Guest guest

Guest guest

I luv that...score a disk... it is amazing how one starts to talk of "legal" meds like the street kind...I would like to score some serious meds....lol

Cody

Ican't see these emails for some reason.lol My ears are plugged. nanananana Carol in fla

Guest guest

I luv that...score a disk... it is amazing how one starts to talk of "legal" meds like the street kind...I would like to score some serious meds....lol

Cody

Ican't see these emails for some reason.lol My ears are plugged. nanananana Carol in fla

Guest guest

You are awful kind to be so supportive. I know if I had a disk...and someone needed it...I'd be offereing it up too. So...I totally am so touched...by the gesture.

((((((hugs)))))

Your welcome but it is all about helping. Give and take but I like give better. :-) carol in fla

Guest guest

You are awful kind to be so supportive. I know if I had a disk...and someone needed it...I'd be offereing it up too. So...I totally am so touched...by the gesture.

((((((hugs)))))

Your welcome but it is all about helping. Give and take but I like give better. :-) carol in fla

Guest guest

((((((hugs)))))

Guest guest

This is an excellent website! Thanks for the link...and your concern. ~E:) braguet@... wrote: I have not been on the list long and am very sorry to hear that you are having so many health difficulties. I thought I might mention what has helped get me back on my feet and out of the house, again. It is nice to have ALMOST completely restored health! I started on the Weston Price way of eating www.westonaprice.org. and have used a classical homeopath. The homeopathy was hard to get used to, but now that I have experienced it working I don't want to go to a doctor for anything, don't want to screw things up with medication. Doctors want to prescribe meds that cover the source of the

problem. I've found that if you can give your body the right nutrition and help it along to deal with the problems it makes those things go away. I know people with cancer that are dealing with it in this way, with success. Sorry if I have spoken too soon, but it hurts me to hear how much you are going through. Bonnie PS There are local chapters for Weston price and they usually have a chat on line so you can ask others questions. The one I am involved in is the Georgia chapter at yahoo groups.

Guest guest

leoloverswife@... wrote: i have an extra disk cause I have asthma if you want it. I had a er doc tell me I had asthma and I got an inhailer but I never need it. Don't think I have asthma. That was about 5 years ago. carol in fla -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Leolover'swife..and LISA: Good news!!! You are awful kind to be so supportive. I know if I had a disk...and someone needed it...I'd be offereing it up too. So...I totally am so touched...by the gesture. ((((((hugs))))) I'm pretty lucky. I made some phone calls first thing this morning and my DO doc was kind enough to order a disk for me this afteroon AND its on the way over here right now. CAN'T wait!!! I'm just so thankful I was able to SLEEP last night. I guess that means those nice prayers have been answered. Warmest Regards, ~E:)

Guest guest

leoloverswife@... wrote: i have an extra disk cause I have asthma if you want it. I had a er doc tell me I had asthma and I got an inhailer but I never need it. Don't think I have asthma. That was about 5 years ago. carol in fla -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Leolover'swife..and LISA: Good news!!! You are awful kind to be so supportive. I know if I had a disk...and someone needed it...I'd be offereing it up too. So...I totally am so touched...by the gesture. ((((((hugs))))) I'm pretty lucky. I made some phone calls first thing this morning and my DO doc was kind enough to order a disk for me this afteroon AND its on the way over here right now. CAN'T wait!!! I'm just so thankful I was able to SLEEP last night. I guess that means those nice prayers have been answered. Warmest Regards, ~E:)

Guest guest

Guest guest

Cody

Re: Pluerisy

Tina Hummel wrote:

E,

I will pray for you and I hope that this goes away quick this time around also i have an extra disk cause I have asthma if you want it. I get them for free from my DR cause of how expensive they are he just gives me his samples. He is good like that. But from how my mom discribed it to me god sweetie you have to be in some severe pain god bless you poor girl my heart breaks for you that is a terrible thing to endure on top of thyroid problems. I will be praying for you. Keep us informed of your progress and hang tough.

TinaTina:

What a doll you are! You are REALLY gonna pray for me? That would be sooooo cooool! People don't pray for me very much...I don't think.:)

I think I'll be able to score a disk fairly easily..its just a bit awkward...with my doc having left town....so I have to ask another one..who might not understand. WE shall see.

I'll let the board know how it goes. Your support means the world to me right now.

~E:)

Yahoo! ShoppingFind Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping