RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Pluerisy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I do my exercises in bed... better than a floor mat! Started doing that about 2 years ago. Works out great, I think.. I finish up my routine and then roll over and go to sleep. Geez, if a burglar ever came my room in the dark he'd kill himself tripping over dumbbells and resistance bands that I drop on the floor when I've finished!! heheheh

Topper ()

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 15:05:11 -0800 (PST) Tina Hummel writes:

Well at least we all know we aren't dead yet she perked up our senses when she said her legs are in the air when she is in bed personally I thought hey you go girl but if she is only exercising that is a bummer. Tina

Guest guest

I do my exercises in bed... better than a floor mat! Started doing that about 2 years ago. Works out great, I think.. I finish up my routine and then roll over and go to sleep. Geez, if a burglar ever came my room in the dark he'd kill himself tripping over dumbbells and resistance bands that I drop on the floor when I've finished!! heheheh

Topper ()

Well at least we all know we aren't dead yet she perked up our senses when she said her legs are in the air when she is in bed personally I thought hey you go girl but if she is only exercising that is a bummer. Tina

Guest guest

Topper ()

Guest guest

You have an anniversary comin up??? Cool!

Topper ()

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:38:22 EST leoloverswife@... writes:

Well, Did not think this was the right place for that.lol I am married to a hot detective 22 years Friday but seems like yesterday, in all ways. nuff said? carol in fla

Guest guest

You have an anniversary comin up??? Cool!

Topper ()

On Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:38:22 EST leoloverswife@... writes:

Well, Did not think this was the right place for that.lol I am married to a hot detective 22 years Friday but seems like yesterday, in all ways. nuff said? carol in fla

Guest guest

ROFLMBO that is to funny you ladies crack me up...Tinaleoloverswife@... wrote: Geez, if a burglar ever came my room in the dark he'd kill himself tripping over dumbbells and resistance bands that I drop on the floor when I've finished!! heheheh Topper () If one came in my house,if I did not shoot him first. I wear ten pounds each ankle weights when doing leg lifts etc. I

wear them when walking around the house too.I Have a lot of good pool exercise things too including dumb bells. I can see the papers. She got him when he tripped on her dumb bells and then tied him up with her exercise rubberband until Police arrived. She said, Don't mess with me buddy, I am hypo.! Carol in fla

Tina JJOIPPKOOUNUJOP'IUJK0--9UTINA MK-099-99\OP'[-0 I]9IKI099 U[

Yahoo! Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping