RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Guess what she bought??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jumping in here... We don't have a babies r us here... just a toys r us. I usually only find the ones that I really like in the price ranges that I find ridiculous for a glider... However, I did find one for $140 WITH the ottoman that I thought was cute, thinking about getting it. Anyway, my question is do you think I could probably order one with a different material from toys r us since they ARE the same company?? For all I know, that might not even work for me... considering that it's down to less than 6 weeks here and I don't feel like doing the math to figure out how long I'll have until baby comes once I get to AZ... Anyway, just wondering.. And how much extra does it cost? Does it depend on which fabric you use? Amy 49 minutes away from being 20 weeks!!! Re: Guess what she bought?? Dana, Did you girls look at the gliders at BabiesRUs? I know the material that most of them come with is pretty cheesy, but you can order different fabric... not sure if you knew that. It's considered a special order and takes like 12 weeks, but you've got some time. I looked through the fabric and saw several that I really liked. I'm sure they'd have something a little better than what they display on the floor. Our furniture is also made by Baby Italia... it's the cherrywood collection. {{{HUGS}}} 36 weeks

Guest guest

Jumping in here... We don't have a babies r us here... just a toys r us. I usually only find the ones that I really like in the price ranges that I find ridiculous for a glider... However, I did find one for $140 WITH the ottoman that I thought was cute, thinking about getting it. Anyway, my question is do you think I could probably order one with a different material from toys r us since they ARE the same company?? For all I know, that might not even work for me... considering that it's down to less than 6 weeks here and I don't feel like doing the math to figure out how long I'll have until baby comes once I get to AZ... Anyway, just wondering.. And how much extra does it cost? Does it depend on which fabric you use? Amy 49 minutes away from being 20 weeks!!! Re: Guess what she bought?? Dana, Did you girls look at the gliders at BabiesRUs? I know the material that most of them come with is pretty cheesy, but you can order different fabric... not sure if you knew that. It's considered a special order and takes like 12 weeks, but you've got some time. I looked through the fabric and saw several that I really liked. I'm sure they'd have something a little better than what they display on the floor. Our furniture is also made by Baby Italia... it's the cherrywood collection. {{{HUGS}}} 36 weeks

Guest guest

Guest guest

Amy

I would think Toys R Us could do it to. We don't have a babies R Us

right near us either. I went into there web site and located the

closest one to me. Which is an hour away. Maybe you could do the same

thing or even look for one near were you are moving to in AZ.

Pam

23 weeks

Guest guest

Amy

Pam

23 weeks

Guest guest

Amy

Pam

23 weeks