RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

iodine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am actually sort of concerned about that, but I really just think johns family( and therefore our son Heyward ) are just thin people.I thin because I run. When I was pregnant with our son i somehow had their metabolism. I could eat an entire pizza & salad & popcorn at the movies. ... Embarrased my husband. He called me the bull moose but I wasn't all that huge- only gained 30 lbs. I did go looking for the co q 10 the other day though... Sent from my iPhone

Maybe you all have tape worms?

>

> Please could you answer this question. Can someone who is very thin still need iodine? My family are all very thin and I thought you tended toward being overweight if you didn't have enough iodine. My daughter has the same body type, tall and willowy. Thanks, Kim

>

Guest guest

I am actually sort of concerned about that, but I really just think johns family( and therefore our son Heyward ) are just thin people.I thin because I run. When I was pregnant with our son i somehow had their metabolism. I could eat an entire pizza & salad & popcorn at the movies. ... Embarrased my husband. He called me the bull moose but I wasn't all that huge- only gained 30 lbs. I did go looking for the co q 10 the other day though... Sent from my iPhone

Maybe you all have tape worms?

>

> Please could you answer this question. Can someone who is very thin still need iodine? My family are all very thin and I thought you tended toward being overweight if you didn't have enough iodine. My daughter has the same body type, tall and willowy. Thanks, Kim

>

Guest guest

that also screams lyme

Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 3:08 PM

To: mb12 valtrex

Subject: Re: Re: Iodine

When I was pregnant with my son I had a bunch of skin tags form in my arm pits. After he was born they went away. At birth we found out that I have three sets of rare recessive platelets and my immune system was attacking his dominant platelets as he was forming inside me. He was born with a critically low count of platelets and he had to have platelet transfusions and IVIG transfusions for a week after he was born. After 4 days he started to form platelets on his own and was able to go home within a week.

My skin tags went away after he was born and I have not had any more since. Oddly enough I also had a rash on both hands that went away while I was pregnant with Stan, but the rash came back again after he was born.

I don't get sick very often and when I do I usually get well quite quickly. I think both skin tags and my rash have something to do with my immune system.

Cheryl, can you tell me what you know about moles and and tags? They run on my mom's side. I have them. My boys have them. They're popping up more and more on the boys as they get older. I always wondered if it was a sign of something (my mother's side of the family is c-r-a-zy....lol, but seriously...) Is it a sign of deficiency? -tammy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sun, March 6, 2011 11:49:47 AMSubject: Re: Iodine

A speedy metabolism is good as long as the nutrients are being utilized. If he is having to eat 10 thousand calories to function, it might be too speedy. If he is eating just a little above normal(swimming burns those calories!) and he has no issues then its probably good. If muscles are good-well defined not soft, digestion is good, energy level is good, skin(no moles,tags,rashes) hair and nails are normal, no colds, flu or allergy. No worm sign. No depression, anxiety, irrational fears. No OCD, hyper or manic behavior. Little to no body fat. Regular sleep patterns. If all of those are good a person is probably healthy. Someone else may have a different definition of healthy, thats mine. So look at the body as a package of all those areas, then decide if you see complete health or there might be diet changes ( learn about oxalates and goitrogens, others depending on symptoms) or vitamins, minerals needed to reach it. Healthy people tend to not have the halide buildup in cells, so they are already more Iodine saturated. There isnt the need to do the high dose Iodine protocol. The 12.5 mg is usually recommended as a maintenance dosage, you may need less because you weigh less. If you have issues you may need more, and/or diet changes. Iodine supplementation still needs to be in conjunction with a comprehensive nutritional program including minerals and vitamins or the equivelent in food. Cheryl>> I think so. We are all pretty thin. I am the heaviest looking in the family and I'm 5'6" 120 lbs. My son is very thin 4'8" 60 lbs. He has a killer metabolism but needs iodine to offset all his pool ( chlorine ) exposure. For me it caused die off and then made me feel better.> > Sent from my iPhone >

Guest guest

that also screams lyme

When I was pregnant with my son I had a bunch of skin tags form in my arm pits. After he was born they went away. At birth we found out that I have three sets of rare recessive platelets and my immune system was attacking his dominant platelets as he was forming inside me. He was born with a critically low count of platelets and he had to have platelet transfusions and IVIG transfusions for a week after he was born. After 4 days he started to form platelets on his own and was able to go home within a week.

My skin tags went away after he was born and I have not had any more since. Oddly enough I also had a rash on both hands that went away while I was pregnant with Stan, but the rash came back again after he was born.

I don't get sick very often and when I do I usually get well quite quickly. I think both skin tags and my rash have something to do with my immune system.

Cheryl, can you tell me what you know about moles and and tags? They run on my mom's side. I have them. My boys have them. They're popping up more and more on the boys as they get older. I always wondered if it was a sign of something (my mother's side of the family is c-r-a-zy....lol, but seriously...) Is it a sign of deficiency? -tammy

A speedy metabolism is good as long as the nutrients are being utilized. If he is having to eat 10 thousand calories to function, it might be too speedy. If he is eating just a little above normal(swimming burns those calories!) and he has no issues then its probably good. If muscles are good-well defined not soft, digestion is good, energy level is good, skin(no moles,tags,rashes) hair and nails are normal, no colds, flu or allergy. No worm sign. No depression, anxiety, irrational fears. No OCD, hyper or manic behavior. Little to no body fat. Regular sleep patterns. If all of those are good a person is probably healthy. Someone else may have a different definition of healthy, thats mine. So look at the body as a package of all those areas, then decide if you see complete health or there might be diet changes ( learn about oxalates and goitrogens, others depending on symptoms) or vitamins, minerals needed to reach it. Healthy people tend to not have the halide buildup in cells, so they are already more Iodine saturated. There isnt the need to do the high dose Iodine protocol. The 12.5 mg is usually recommended as a maintenance dosage, you may need less because you weigh less. If you have issues you may need more, and/or diet changes. Iodine supplementation still needs to be in conjunction with a comprehensive nutritional program including minerals and vitamins or the equivelent in food. Cheryl>> I think so. We are all pretty thin. I am the heaviest looking in the family and I'm 5'6" 120 lbs. My son is very thin 4'8" 60 lbs. He has a killer metabolism but needs iodine to offset all his pool ( chlorine ) exposure. For me it caused die off and then made me feel better.> > Sent from my iPhone >

Guest guest

that also screams lyme

Guest guest

I had this with lyme and with treatment they flare and then go away....I would strongly suggest looking into an LLMD

Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 1:35 PM

Subject: RE: Re: Iodine

Tammy,I had to laugh at your post. I have a lot of little skin-tag-ish moles too, and lots of those tiny raised red ones. My mom has them too, and like you, my mom's side is also crazy with a capital C. Maybe we should look into this! :)

- Kirk-

To: mb12 valtrex From: t.lynn28@...Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 09:47:49 -0800Subject: Re: Re: Iodine

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sun, March 6, 2011 11:49:47 AMSubject: Re: Iodine A speedy metabolism is good as long as the nutrients are being utilized. If he is having to eat 10 thousand calories to function, it might be too speedy. If he is eating just a little above normal(swimming burns those calories!) and he has no issues then its probably good. If muscles are good-well defined not soft, digestion is good, energy level is good, skin(no moles,tags,rashes) hair and nails are normal, no colds, flu or allergy. No worm sign. No depression, anxiety, irrational fears. No OCD, hyper or manic behavior. Little to no body fat. Regular sleep patterns. If all of those are good a person is probably healthy. Someone else may have a different definition of healthy, thats mine. So look at the body as a package of all those areas, then decide if you see complete health or there might be diet changes ( learn about oxalates and goitrogens, others depending on symptoms) or vitamins, minerals needed to reach it. Healthy people tend to not have the halide buildup in cells, so they are already more Iodine saturated. There isnt the need to do the high dose Iodine protocol. The 12.5 mg is usually recommended as a maintenance dosage, you may need less because you weigh less. If you have issues you may need more, and/or diet changes. Iodine supplementation still needs to be in conjunction with a comprehensive nutritional program including minerals and vitamins or the equivelent in food. Cheryl>> I think so. We are all pretty thin. I am the heaviest looking in the family and I'm 5'6" 120 lbs. My son is very thin 4'8" 60 lbs. He has a killer metabolism but needs iodine to offset all his pool ( chlorine ) exposure. For me it caused die off and then made me feel better.> > Sent from my iPhone >

Guest guest

I had this with lyme and with treatment they flare and then go away....I would strongly suggest looking into an LLMD

Tammy,I had to laugh at your post. I have a lot of little skin-tag-ish moles too, and lots of those tiny raised red ones. My mom has them too, and like you, my mom's side is also crazy with a capital C. Maybe we should look into this! :)

- Kirk-

To: mb12 valtrex From: t.lynn28@...Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 09:47:49 -0800Subject: Re: Re: Iodine

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sun, March 6, 2011 11:49:47 AMSubject: Re: Iodine A speedy metabolism is good as long as the nutrients are being utilized. If he is having to eat 10 thousand calories to function, it might be too speedy. If he is eating just a little above normal(swimming burns those calories!) and he has no issues then its probably good. If muscles are good-well defined not soft, digestion is good, energy level is good, skin(no moles,tags,rashes) hair and nails are normal, no colds, flu or allergy. No worm sign. No depression, anxiety, irrational fears. No OCD, hyper or manic behavior. Little to no body fat. Regular sleep patterns. If all of those are good a person is probably healthy. Someone else may have a different definition of healthy, thats mine. So look at the body as a package of all those areas, then decide if you see complete health or there might be diet changes ( learn about oxalates and goitrogens, others depending on symptoms) or vitamins, minerals needed to reach it. Healthy people tend to not have the halide buildup in cells, so they are already more Iodine saturated. There isnt the need to do the high dose Iodine protocol. The 12.5 mg is usually recommended as a maintenance dosage, you may need less because you weigh less. If you have issues you may need more, and/or diet changes. Iodine supplementation still needs to be in conjunction with a comprehensive nutritional program including minerals and vitamins or the equivelent in food. Cheryl>> I think so. We are all pretty thin. I am the heaviest looking in the family and I'm 5'6" 120 lbs. My son is very thin 4'8" 60 lbs. He has a killer metabolism but needs iodine to offset all his pool ( chlorine ) exposure. For me it caused die off and then made me feel better.> > Sent from my iPhone >

Guest guest

They are related! Have you read Gut and Psychology Snydrome? or seen the

lectures by Dr. -McBride. You can follow it thru the families. V.

interesting.

Kathleen

> >

> >

> >

> > Cheryl,  can you tell me what you know about moles and and tags?   They

run on

> > my mom's side. I have them. My boys have them. They're popping up more and

more

> > on the boys as they get older.  I always wondered if it was a sign of

something

> > (my mother's side of the family is c-r-a-zy....lol, but seriously...)  Is

it a

> > sign of deficiency?     -tammy

>

Guest guest

interesting.

Kathleen

> >

> >

> >

run on

more

something

it a

>

Guest guest

interesting.

Kathleen

> >

> >

> >

run on

more

something

it a

>

Guest guest

There is a great new book out now called Deep Nutrition that has heaps of good

info. You can also go to the Weston A. Price foundation site for tons of

fantastic nutrition info based on good research.

http://www.westonaprice.org/

You may even have a chapter in your area, so you can meet with others focused on

diet and nutrition for health. You can look it up on the site.

HTH,

kathleen

> > >

> > > I think so. We are all pretty thin. I am the heaviest looking in the

family and I'm 5'6 " 120 lbs. My son is very thin 4'8 " 60 lbs. He has a killer

metabolism but needs iodine to offset all his pool ( chlorine ) exposure. For me

it caused die off and then made

> > me feel better.

> > >

> > > Sent from my iPhone

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

There is a great new book out now called Deep Nutrition that has heaps of good

info. You can also go to the Weston A. Price foundation site for tons of

fantastic nutrition info based on good research.

http://www.westonaprice.org/

You may even have a chapter in your area, so you can meet with others focused on

diet and nutrition for health. You can look it up on the site.

HTH,

kathleen

> > >

> > > I think so. We are all pretty thin. I am the heaviest looking in the

family and I'm 5'6 " 120 lbs. My son is very thin 4'8 " 60 lbs. He has a killer

metabolism but needs iodine to offset all his pool ( chlorine ) exposure. For me

it caused die off and then made

> > me feel better.

> > >

> > > Sent from my iPhone

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Christel,What is LLMD? Also, did you have the little red bumps, or more of the skin tag-type things? Very interesting!- Kirk-To: mb12 valtrex From: revchristelking@...Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 15:46:20 -0500Subject: Re: Re: Iodine

- Kirk-

Guest guest

Christel,What is LLMD? Also, did you have the little red bumps, or more of the skin tag-type things? Very interesting!- Kirk-To: mb12 valtrex From: revchristelking@...Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 15:46:20 -0500Subject: Re: Re: Iodine

- Kirk-

Guest guest

wow. thank you so much. -tammy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sun, March 6, 2011 1:19:07 PMSubject: Re: Iodine

Yes it is. There are several theorys about skin abnormalities. Basically anything that isnt smooth normal skin is an abnormality. Acne is an abnormality. Boils. Some think its fungus. Some are viral. Some Candida. Other Inner bacteria. Abnormal skin can be a sign of a liver not functioning properly. Endocrine imbalance. Mineral and vitamin deficiency. So, lots of reasons but very rarely caused by lack of hygeine. has had some very odd moles. Still has several. He has 2 fairly large ones in his hair. (Parasites in the brain?) I use to have lots of brown spots on my hands, and lots of freckels, moles, raised weird bumps, i had warts as a kid. I have never had beautiful normal skin without a tan or makeup :PYou want to paint (Lugols Iodine diluted might be best with a little mag oil or coconut oil) anything that isnt normal skin. Be sure to consider any painting you do as part of the total dosage. Dot dot dot. laughs when i

do the dots. Moms just hiliarious.Within the autism community there seems to be alot of parents, grandparents or adults Dxd(or suspected) Autism(mostly aspie), Bipolar, ADHD, Schizophrenia, depression, panic disorders, tons of auto-immune disorders. I dont think i have met a healthy mom or dad of an autistic child. course by the time i have met them they have an autism dx in their kid so they arent at their best health wise. It's just something that i have noticed over the years and kept thinking it was related. Different manifestations of the same root cause. Cheryl>> > > Cheryl, can you tell me what you know about moles and and tags?  They run on > my mom's side. I have them. My boys

have them. They're popping up more and more > on the boys as they get older. I always wondered if it was a sign of something > (my mother's side of the family is c-r-a-zy....lol, but seriously...) Is it a > sign of deficiency?    -tammy

wow. thankyou

Guest guest

Yes it is. There are several theorys about skin abnormalities. Basically anything that isnt smooth normal skin is an abnormality. Acne is an abnormality. Boils. Some think its fungus. Some are viral. Some Candida. Other Inner bacteria. Abnormal skin can be a sign of a liver not functioning properly. Endocrine imbalance. Mineral and vitamin deficiency. So, lots of reasons but very rarely caused by lack of hygeine. has had some very odd moles. Still has several. He has 2 fairly large ones in his hair. (Parasites in the brain?) I use to have lots of brown spots on my hands, and lots of freckels, moles, raised weird bumps, i had warts as a kid. I have never had beautiful normal skin without a tan or makeup :PYou want to paint (Lugols Iodine diluted might be best with a little mag oil or coconut oil) anything that isnt normal skin. Be sure to consider any painting you do as part of the total dosage. Dot dot dot. laughs when i

do the dots. Moms just hiliarious.Within the autism community there seems to be alot of parents, grandparents or adults Dxd(or suspected) Autism(mostly aspie), Bipolar, ADHD, Schizophrenia, depression, panic disorders, tons of auto-immune disorders. I dont think i have met a healthy mom or dad of an autistic child. course by the time i have met them they have an autism dx in their kid so they arent at their best health wise. It's just something that i have noticed over the years and kept thinking it was related. Different manifestations of the same root cause. Cheryl>> > > Cheryl, can you tell me what you know about moles and and tags?  They run on > my mom's side. I have them. My boys

have them. They're popping up more and more > on the boys as they get older. I always wondered if it was a sign of something > (my mother's side of the family is c-r-a-zy....lol, but seriously...) Is it a > sign of deficiency?    -tammy

wow. thankyou

Guest guest

wow. thankyou

Guest guest

....we really need a "like" button here. I'll add it to my list and let you know if I find anything good : )

-tammy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sun, March 6, 2011 1:35:09 PMSubject: RE: Re: Iodine

- Kirk-

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sun, March 6, 2011 11:49:47 AMSubject: Re: Iodine A speedy metabolism is good as long as the nutrients are being utilized. If he is having to eat 10 thousand calories to function, it might be too speedy. If he is eating just a little above normal(swimming burns those calories!) and he has no issues then its probably good. If muscles are good-well defined not soft, digestion is good, energy level is good, skin(no moles,tags,rashes) hair and nails are normal, no colds, flu or allergy. No worm sign. No depression, anxiety, irrational fears. No OCD, hyper or manic behavior. Little to no body fat. Regular sleep patterns. If all of those are good a person is probably healthy. Someone else may have a different definition of healthy, thats mine. So look at the body as a package of all those areas, then decide if you see complete health or there might be diet changes ( learn about oxalates and goitrogens, others depending on symptoms) or vitamins, minerals needed to reach it.

Healthy people tend to not have the halide buildup in cells, so they are already more Iodine saturated. There isnt the need to do the high dose Iodine protocol. The 12.5 mg is usually recommended as a maintenance dosage, you may need less because you weigh less. If you have issues you may need more, and/or diet changes. Iodine supplementation still needs to be in conjunction with a comprehensive nutritional program including minerals and vitamins or the equivelent in food. Cheryl>> I think so. We are all pretty thin. I am the heaviest looking in the family and I'm 5'6" 120 lbs. My son is very thin 4'8" 60 lbs. He has a killer metabolism but needs iodine to offset all his pool ( chlorine ) exposure. For me it caused die

off and then made me feel better.> > Sent from my iPhone >

Guest guest

....we really need a "like" button here. I'll add it to my list and let you know if I find anything good : )

-tammy

- Kirk-

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sun, March 6, 2011 11:49:47 AMSubject: Re: Iodine A speedy metabolism is good as long as the nutrients are being utilized. If he is having to eat 10 thousand calories to function, it might be too speedy. If he is eating just a little above normal(swimming burns those calories!) and he has no issues then its probably good. If muscles are good-well defined not soft, digestion is good, energy level is good, skin(no moles,tags,rashes) hair and nails are normal, no colds, flu or allergy. No worm sign. No depression, anxiety, irrational fears. No OCD, hyper or manic behavior. Little to no body fat. Regular sleep patterns. If all of those are good a person is probably healthy. Someone else may have a different definition of healthy, thats mine. So look at the body as a package of all those areas, then decide if you see complete health or there might be diet changes ( learn about oxalates and goitrogens, others depending on symptoms) or vitamins, minerals needed to reach it.

Healthy people tend to not have the halide buildup in cells, so they are already more Iodine saturated. There isnt the need to do the high dose Iodine protocol. The 12.5 mg is usually recommended as a maintenance dosage, you may need less because you weigh less. If you have issues you may need more, and/or diet changes. Iodine supplementation still needs to be in conjunction with a comprehensive nutritional program including minerals and vitamins or the equivelent in food. Cheryl>> I think so. We are all pretty thin. I am the heaviest looking in the family and I'm 5'6" 120 lbs. My son is very thin 4'8" 60 lbs. He has a killer metabolism but needs iodine to offset all his pool ( chlorine ) exposure. For me it caused die

Guest guest

-tammy

- Kirk-

Guest guest

Hi le, I don't really know all that much, what I DO know is scattered and random.... so I keep it simple while I learn. Meats and as many RAW fruits and veggies as I can get away with while I learn. Also, I learned to make coconut kefir so I know my kiddos are getting live probiotics each day. 's our nutrition guru - she's probably read just about every nutrition book under the sun. She should be popping her head in soon and she's always more than happy to share good suggestions. I know one she recommends is: The Ultimate Healing System by LePore and another is something like "Could it be B-12 deficiency" Two I've used that you can find some basic info in "Families with

Autism Journey Guide" put out by taca and "The Kid-Friendly ADHD and Autism Cookbook" by Pamela Compart and Dana Laake hth -tammy

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sun, March 6, 2011 2:37:39 PMSubject: Re: Iodine

Hello,You seem to know quite a lot about the subject, nutrition, etc. Can you recommend a good book where we can start with. I have been searching in Amazon a book because I really want to do something for my daughters nutrition but I am lost. Can you help me?Thank you,le> >>

> I think so. We are all pretty thin. I am the heaviest looking in the family and I'm 5'6" 120 lbs. My son is very thin 4'8" 60 lbs. He has a killer metabolism but needs iodine to offset all his pool ( chlorine ) exposure. For me it caused die off and then made> me feel better.> > > > Sent from my iPhone > >>

Guest guest

Hi le, I don't really know all that much, what I DO know is scattered and random.... so I keep it simple while I learn. Meats and as many RAW fruits and veggies as I can get away with while I learn. Also, I learned to make coconut kefir so I know my kiddos are getting live probiotics each day. 's our nutrition guru - she's probably read just about every nutrition book under the sun. She should be popping her head in soon and she's always more than happy to share good suggestions. I know one she recommends is: The Ultimate Healing System by LePore and another is something like "Could it be B-12 deficiency" Two I've used that you can find some basic info in "Families with

Autism Journey Guide" put out by taca and "The Kid-Friendly ADHD and Autism Cookbook" by Pamela Compart and Dana Laake hth -tammy

Hello,You seem to know quite a lot about the subject, nutrition, etc. Can you recommend a good book where we can start with. I have been searching in Amazon a book because I really want to do something for my daughters nutrition but I am lost. Can you help me?Thank you,le> >>

> I think so. We are all pretty thin. I am the heaviest looking in the family and I'm 5'6" 120 lbs. My son is very thin 4'8" 60 lbs. He has a killer metabolism but needs iodine to offset all his pool ( chlorine ) exposure. For me it caused die off and then made> me feel better.> > > > Sent from my iPhone > >>

Guest guest

Guest guest

wow. I'm going to dig deeper...

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sun, March 6, 2011 3:08:15 PMSubject: Re: Re: Iodine

A speedy metabolism is good as long as the nutrients are being utilized. If he is having to eat 10 thousand calories to function, it might be too speedy. If he is eating just a little above normal(swimming burns those calories!) and he has no issues then its probably good. If muscles are good-well defined not soft, digestion is good, energy level is good, skin(no moles,tags,rashes) hair and nails are normal, no colds, flu or allergy. No worm sign. No depression, anxiety, irrational fears. No OCD, hyper or manic behavior. Little to no body fat. Regular sleep patterns. If all of those are good a person is probably healthy. Someone else may have a different definition of healthy, thats mine. So look at the body as a package of all those areas, then decide if you see complete health or there might be diet changes ( learn about oxalates and goitrogens, others depending on symptoms) or vitamins, minerals

needed to reach it. Healthy people tend to not have the halide buildup in cells, so they are already more Iodine saturated. There isnt the need to do the high dose Iodine protocol. The 12.5 mg is usually recommended as a maintenance dosage, you may need less because you weigh less. If you have issues you may need more, and/or diet changes. Iodine supplementation still needs to be in conjunction with a comprehensive nutritional program including minerals and vitamins or the equivelent in food. Cheryl>> I think so. We are all

pretty thin. I am the heaviest looking in the family and I'm 5'6" 120 lbs. My son is very thin 4'8" 60 lbs. He has a killer metabolism but needs iodine to offset all his pool ( chlorine ) exposure. For me it caused die off and then made me feel better.> > Sent from my iPhone >

Guest guest

wow. I'm going to dig deeper...

To: mb12 valtrex Sent: Sun, March 6, 2011 3:08:15 PMSubject: Re: Re: Iodine

A speedy metabolism is good as long as the nutrients are being utilized. If he is having to eat 10 thousand calories to function, it might be too speedy. If he is eating just a little above normal(swimming burns those calories!) and he has no issues then its probably good. If muscles are good-well defined not soft, digestion is good, energy level is good, skin(no moles,tags,rashes) hair and nails are normal, no colds, flu or allergy. No worm sign. No depression, anxiety, irrational fears. No OCD, hyper or manic behavior. Little to no body fat. Regular sleep patterns. If all of those are good a person is probably healthy. Someone else may have a different definition of healthy, thats mine. So look at the body as a package of all those areas, then decide if you see complete health or there might be diet changes ( learn about oxalates and goitrogens, others depending on symptoms) or vitamins, minerals

needed to reach it. Healthy people tend to not have the halide buildup in cells, so they are already more Iodine saturated. There isnt the need to do the high dose Iodine protocol. The 12.5 mg is usually recommended as a maintenance dosage, you may need less because you weigh less. If you have issues you may need more, and/or diet changes. Iodine supplementation still needs to be in conjunction with a comprehensive nutritional program including minerals and vitamins or the equivelent in food. Cheryl>> I think so. We are all

pretty thin. I am the heaviest looking in the family and I'm 5'6" 120 lbs. My son is very thin 4'8" 60 lbs. He has a killer metabolism but needs iodine to offset all his pool ( chlorine ) exposure. For me it caused die off and then made me feel better.> > Sent from my iPhone >