RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Digest Number 504

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Jan. How are things with you? I recall your husband had some medical problem a few weeks ago. What's going on there? Are you on a waiting list to get the meds? -dz-

Jannewilms43@... wrote: Hi Stanley and welcome..I am Jan from Louisiana..I too have Hep C and was in denial like yourself for quite sometime..I have had it for approx. 15-20 yrs..I just found out 2 1/2 years ago though..I have been on treatment twice and am right now awaiting meds to start it again..This is a great group of people..They have all been here for me from the very beginning..Don't know where I'd be without them either..They help me with my sanity..Yes mood swings are awful aren't they..I was beginning to thik it was just me getting them..Glad to see I"m not alone..Please feel free to ask anything or even just to put a smile on our faces..

Guest guest

I know I have a lot of support. Thanks for your positive thoughts, I'm really starting to get nervous about it. I try not to think about it too much, but it's not always easy. I imagine it's another 2 weeks after I get the blood test before I'll find out. -dz-

Jannewilms43@... wrote: Dave I wish ya the best on your test results..I am with you in wishing you the very best...It seems when one of us are waiting for a test result we are all waiting for it at the same time..That is how supportive we are..

Guest guest

Good to keep them guessing eh? :) -dz-

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Hey Jan, don't tell my kids those are mood swings I'mhaving. They just figure I'm crazy as a loon. Sharon--- Jannewilms43@... wrote:> Hi Stanley and welcome..I am Jan from Louisiana..I> too have Hep C and was in > denial like yourself for quite sometime..I have had> it for approx. 15-20 > yrs..I just found out 2 1/2 years ago though..I have> been on treatment twice > and am right now awaiting meds to start it> again..This is a great group of > people..They have all been here for me from the very> beginning..Don't know > where I'd be without them either..They help me with> my sanity..Yes mood > swings are awful aren't they..I was beginning to> thik it was just me getting > them..Glad to see I"m not alone..Please feel free to> ask anything or even > just to put a smile on our faces..> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Absolutely. They never know if I'm the good mom or the

bad mom. Actually with 3 girls(12,14 and 16) and a 14

year old boy, I feel sorriest for my husband. Our

house is the mood swing capitol.

Sharon

--- imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

>

> Good to keep them guessing eh? :) -dz-

Guest guest

Yeah, but I get to see the UPS guy every 4 weeks and

he's really cute.

Sharon

--- Jannewilms43@... wrote:

> My hubby is fine..He is just fine..Sludge in his

> gallbladder..He is a Hep B &

> C carrier too as I mentioned..As far as myself all I

> have to do now is get

> the DR to sign the papers and then I wait for 1-6

> weeks for the meds..Hey but

> look at it like this..I get a 3 month supply at a

> time so that's great..

>

Guest guest

Yeah, I agree Jan. I hated waiting for results and

waiting to get on meds. But, I'm learning patience, as

long as everything happens now.

Sharon

> Dave as you well know the waiting is always the

> hardest part..Wea re all

> waiting with ya though..Remember that..

>

Guest guest

I've been on Prozac for a few years for severe PMS. My

husband won't let me forget to take it. (with good

reason)

Sharon

> Hey Sharon there are 3 girls and 1 boy here

> too..Then I'm on hormones and

> half the time i can't remember if I took them till

> my claws come out..LOL

>

Guest guest

Hi Stanley welcome to our group. My name is Terry & we live in southern AZ just outside of Phoenix. I have been on the treatment for 5 months only 7 more to go. I found out last year that I had this & been carrying this in me seance 1985.

Terry

STANLEY ROBERTS <elcortez2002@...> wrote:

Hello everyone, I am Stanley from southern California, and I have just recently joined the group. I have been 'lurking about' (thanks for the 'welcome' Dave, you put a smile on my face), in the back ground and going through the messages and there seems to be some caring and understanding people out there. I am a 44 year old single dad(my son is three) who found out that I had Hep C this past December. Being in denial after finding out about it I did not follow up until I noticed that the cold or 'flu like symptoms' (thanks imaganeer, I didn't know what was wrong with me) , I was having were not going completely away and it has been over a month. So my new Dr. has to wait for the blood results before he tells me the next step. In the mean time he says I have a 'sinus infection'. I know the pain in my right side is constant, and the mood swings are scaring me.

Guest guest

Sharon, Susy say's that I have been crazy as a loon seance before we were married. If I feel like stirring up thangs I tell her yes look who I picked for a wife. I must of have been crazy. That always stir thangs up. THen we have fun making up.

Terry

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Hey Jan, don't tell my kids those are mood swings I'mhaving. They just figure I'm crazy as a loon. Sharon--- Jannewilms43@... wrote:> Hi Stanley and welcome..I am Jan from Louisiana..I> too have Hep C and was in > denial like yourself for quite sometime..I have had> it for approx. 15-20 > yrs..I just found out 2 1/2 years ago though..I have> been on treatment twice > and am right now awaiting meds to start it> again..This is a great group of > people..They have all been here for me from the very> beginning..Don't know > where I'd be without them either..They help me with> my sanity..Yes mood > swings are awful aren't they..I was beginning to> thik it was just me getting > them..Glad to see I"m not alone..Please feel free to> ask anything or even > just to put a smile on our faces..> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Jan, If your not a little nuts. You will go crazy so it is good being a little nuts. It also keeps the kids guessing.

Terry

Jannewilms43@... wrote: Sharon.LOL.My kids know I'm nuts too and never beleive it's a mood swing..

Guest guest

Susy's dad use to say that he had all kinds of patience because he NEVER Used them. Susy is always saying that she wants patience & she wants it NOW!

Terry

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Yeah, I agree Jan. I hated waiting for results andwaiting to get on meds. But, I'm learning patience, aslong as everything happens now. Sharon--- Jannewilms43@... wrote:> Dave as you well know the waiting is always the> hardest part..Wea re all > waiting with ya though..Remember that..> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

When my kids say I'm crazy, I tell them that was

established the day I married their dad and took on

raising 4 more kids. I think crazy is good.

Sharon

--- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

>

> Sharon, Susy say's that I have been crazy as a

> loon seance before we were married. If I feel like

> stirring up thangs I tell her yes look who I picked

> for a wife. I must of have been crazy. That always

> stir thangs up. THen we have fun making up.

> Terry

> Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: Hey Jan,

> don't tell my kids those are mood swings I'm

> having. They just figure I'm crazy as a loon.

> Sharon

> --- Jannewilms43@... wrote:

> > Hi Stanley and welcome..I am Jan from Louisiana..I

> > too have Hep C and was in

> > denial like yourself for quite sometime..I have

> had

> > it for approx. 15-20

> > yrs..I just found out 2 1/2 years ago though..I

> have

> > been on treatment twice

> > and am right now awaiting meds to start it

> > again..This is a great group of

> > people..They have all been here for me from the

> very

> > beginning..Don't know

> > where I'd be without them either..They help me

> with

> > my sanity..Yes mood

> > swings are awful aren't they..I was beginning to

> > thik it was just me getting

> > them..Glad to see I " m not alone..Please feel free

> to

> > ask anything or even

> > just to put a smile on our faces..

> >

>

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Guest guest

I agree with Suzy.

Sharon

--- Terry Long <pawpawto3@...> wrote:

>

> Susy's dad use to say that he had all kinds of

> patience because he NEVER Used them. Susy is always

> saying that she wants patience & she wants it NOW!

> Terry

Guest guest

I saw a personalized license plate on the way home last night that was kind of cute.

I AM PMS

Needless to say, I didn't pass her. -dz-

Sharon Zeis <szeis_1@...> wrote: I've been on Prozac for a few years for severe PMS. Myhusband won't let me forget to take it. (with goodreason) Sharon--- Jannewilms43@... wrote:> Hey Sharon there are 3 girls and 1 boy here> too..Then I'm on hormones and > half the time i can't remember if I took them till> my claws come out..LOL> __________________________________________________

Guest guest

Sounds good. Does it need to be refrigerated? Mine did, but I think that was because it was premixed. I think there was a type that you mixed up yourself that didn't have to be. -dz-

Jannewilms43@... wrote: My hubby is fine..He is just fine..Sludge in his gallbladder..He is a Hep B & C carrier too as I mentioned..As far as myself all I have to do now is get the DR to sign the papers and then I wait for 1-6 weeks for the meds..Hey but look at it like this..I get a 3 month supply at a time so that's great..

Guest guest

That was good thinking on your part.

Sharon

--- imaganeer <imaganeer@...> wrote:

>

> I saw a personalized license plate on the way home

> last night that was kind of cute.

> I AM PMS

> Needless to say, I didn't pass her. -dz-

Guest guest

Trouble in paradise? -dz-

Jannewilms43@... wrote: I want some PEACE!! Not a peice but PEACE!!! I want it now too..

Guest guest

Hello Everyone. ;o

First of all I want to say how hard I am praying for all of the

people involved with the fires..... How sad I am for them.... Jan. When

they cleared my blockage in my common duct they used the term sludge

also...... He said it was tiny stones mixed with bile..... What the heck

is this sludge anyway.... A new term for I don't know? ;o Dave, I just

know your tests will be fine. Terry I hope you are doing ok.... Hi

Fluffy!!!!! This back row is really neat... They can't find us, but we

can find them.. LOL.... Hi Sharon!!!! How is Dennis???? If I know him

he is hiking.... Hello to everyone else that my CRS forgot!!! I would

like to send a big warm Welcome to Stanley..... Sending healing hugs out

to all of you.... I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

I'm still having problems but, I take One day at a time... Jan tell

hubby from one sludge to another that I sad Hi.... ;o

Angel Hugs,

Diane

May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

I was on the old stuff that had to be mixed and I had to keep it in the

fridge...... It was just the Interferon....

Angel Hugs,

Diane

May Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity

Guest guest

Diane it sure is good to hear from you again..How R U feeling?? Better I hope..I don't know what sludge is either..They said it will either go through or turn into stones..

Guest guest

Thanks Diane for your prayers regarding all the fires. And this back row is sweeeeeet isn't it...... fluffy Re: [ ] Digest Number 504 Hello Everyone. ;o First of all I want to say how hard I am praying for all of thepeople involved with the fires..... How sad I am for them.... Jan. Whenthey cleared my blockage in my common duct they used the term sludgealso...... He said it was tiny stones mixed with bile..... What the heckis this sludge anyway.... A new term for I don't know? ;o Dave, I justknow your tests will be fine. Terry I hope you are doing ok.... HiFluffy!!!!! This back row is really neat... They can't find us, but wecan find them.. LOL.... Hi Sharon!!!! How is Dennis???? If I know himhe is hiking.... Hello to everyone else that my CRS forgot!!! I wouldlike to send a big warm Welcome to Stanley..... Sending healing hugs outto all of you.... I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!! I'm still having problems but, I take One day at a time... Jan tellhubby from one sludge to another that I sad Hi.... ;o Angel Hugs, DianeMay Rainbow Dreams Color Your World With Love, Hope, Peace & Unity