RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: exercise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

noooooooooooooooooooo! You just need to CHANGE IT UP to keep things interesting - keep that lil ole brain of yours workin' all the time LOL.......never, ever, ever can you stop exercising....especially now with all those wonderful losses you've been having!! We want you to stay up on that cloud for many, many more weeks......

......and trust me when I say you really DON'T want to have a gain.........ohhhhh the torture!!

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

http://www.texastops.org

email: topsmama@...

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of mwdw@...Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 5:45 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Exercise

Getting stuck in an exercise rut could put body and mind at risk.

Well, since I have very little mind left and .....well, lets just not talk about the body does this mean I need to stop exercising.......LOL Please say it is so, I'm looking for ANY excuse to stop..

Love ya,

EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

noooooooooooooooooooo! You just need to CHANGE IT UP to keep things interesting - keep that lil ole brain of yours workin' all the time LOL.......never, ever, ever can you stop exercising....especially now with all those wonderful losses you've been having!! We want you to stay up on that cloud for many, many more weeks......

......and trust me when I say you really DON'T want to have a gain.........ohhhhh the torture!!

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

-----Original Message-----From: TexasTOPS [mailto:TexasTOPS ] On Behalf Of mwdw@...Sent: Friday, June 17, 2005 5:45 PMTo: TexasTOPS Subject: Re: Exercise

Well, since I have very little mind left and .....well, lets just not talk about the body does this mean I need to stop exercising.......LOL Please say it is so, I'm looking for ANY excuse to stop..

Love ya,

EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

Love ya,

Guest guest

Uh, I don't think that is what the article meant for us to do!

I'm sure it wasn't but I just couldn't get "into" the article after reading that first line. I just wasn't willing to risk what little mind I had left......LOL

Love ya,

Guest guest

I'm sure it wasn't but I just couldn't get "into" the article after reading that first line. I just wasn't willing to risk what little mind I had left......LOL

Love ya,

Guest guest

Love ya,

Guest guest

Oooooooooh , you are just tooooooooo funny!

Kathleen---who will be doing some exercise today to work off a few

too many calories and maybe save a brain cell or two!

> In a message dated 6/17/2005 9:37:37 PM Central Standard Time,

> Kathleen@... writes:

> Uh, I don't think that is what the article meant for us to do!

> I'm sure it wasn't but I just couldn't get " into " the article after

> reading that first line. I just wasn't willing to risk what little

> mind I had left......LOL

>

> Love ya,

>

>

Guest guest

"A pound of fat burns about 2 calories a day. A pound of muscle burns approximately 35 to 50 calories a day!

I think I need to go buy a few pounds of muscle.....LOL

Guest guest

"A pound of fat burns about 2 calories a day. A pound of muscle burns approximately 35 to 50 calories a day!

I think I need to go buy a few pounds of muscle.....LOL

Guest guest

Clara,

Thanks for the info.

> " A pound of fat burns about 2 calories a day. A pound of muscle burns

> approximately 35 to 50 calories a day!

> Now does that not also explain why men lose weight faster than

> women???? Yep!! There just ain't no justice in this world!!

There may be no justice in the world, but we smell better! LOL.

Kathleen

Guest guest

Clara,

Thanks for the info.

> " A pound of fat burns about 2 calories a day. A pound of muscle burns

> approximately 35 to 50 calories a day!

> Now does that not also explain why men lose weight faster than

> women???? Yep!! There just ain't no justice in this world!!

There may be no justice in the world, but we smell better! LOL.

Kathleen

Guest guest

Donna,

Please put me out of my misery and tell me how you do that. I am

trying to envision how one does crunches with a ball. I'm sure it is

easy, but I'm just not getting it.

Kathleen

> I bought an exercise ball. It is wonderful. I have only used it for 1

> hr 15 min since Thursday. I start out bouncing and have done some

> crunches. I can actually do crunches, without it I can only do 5 but

> with it I can do 25. It is so much easier on your back and neck. If

> you havent' tried one, you should. I plan on taking it to a meeting

> for a program soon. Tops Hugs

>

> Donna Hoehne

Guest guest

Donna,

Kathleen

>

> Donna Hoehne

Guest guest

Donna,

Kathleen

>

> Donna Hoehne

Guest guest

Vernie said:

think back to Rabbit.... PLEASE mister don't throw me in the briar patch!!!!!

Vernie, you are soooooooooo smart!! Why didn't any of us think of this sooner??? Let's all send a personal e-mail to Melody that we WANT MORE EXERCISE!! That way, surely she won't suspect what we're doing!! LOL Whatdaya think, ? Kathleen? Think it will work???

(((HUGS))):)

Clara

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.7.9/23 - Release Date: 6/20/2005

Guest guest

Vernie said:

Vernie, you are soooooooooo smart!! Why didn't any of us think of this sooner??? Let's all send a personal e-mail to Melody that we WANT MORE EXERCISE!! That way, surely she won't suspect what we're doing!! LOL Whatdaya think, ? Kathleen? Think it will work???

Clara

Guest guest

Vernie said:

Clara

Guest guest

yeeeehaw! see? I knew exercise was good for ya! LOL

seriously tho - I notice a difference in when I workout and when I don't - my attitude is more upbeat, I have lots more energy - and I know my "guys" like me better LOL soooo, guess who's heading out to the gym in about 30 minutes?? heh heh.......

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

GLUG, GLUG, GLUG....MY FISHY DROWNED THIS WEEK!

HE WAS PULLED UNDER BY A SODIUM/CALORIE LADEN

HOT DOG!

Exercise

Here's something a friend sent me - she got it from another loop, and I thought it was good. However, it plays right into Melody's hands - - - so I apologize to & Kathleen!! LOL

Exercise alone can have the same beneficial effect as antidepressants for mild-to-moderate depression, according to a new study from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and the Institute, both in Dallas, Texas. Psychiatrist Madhukar Trivedi, M.D., monitored 80 mildly to moderately depressed patients (75 percent women) who exercised for 12 weeks and found that exercise alleviated their conditions if it was done at moderate intensity for at least 30 minutes, three times a week. In sessions lasting 30-40 minutes, participants either exercised at high or low intensity or stretched for three or five days a week. The high-intensity group walked briskly on a treadmill at a pace just short of jogging. The low-intensity group walked slightly faster than strolling.

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

seriously tho - I notice a difference in when I workout and when I don't - my attitude is more upbeat, I have lots more energy - and I know my "guys" like me better LOL soooo, guess who's heading out to the gym in about 30 minutes?? heh heh.......

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

HOT DOG!

Exercise

Here's something a friend sent me - she got it from another loop, and I thought it was good. However, it plays right into Melody's hands - - - so I apologize to & Kathleen!! LOL

Exercise alone can have the same beneficial effect as antidepressants for mild-to-moderate depression, according to a new study from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and the Institute, both in Dallas, Texas. Psychiatrist Madhukar Trivedi, M.D., monitored 80 mildly to moderately depressed patients (75 percent women) who exercised for 12 weeks and found that exercise alleviated their conditions if it was done at moderate intensity for at least 30 minutes, three times a week. In sessions lasting 30-40 minutes, participants either exercised at high or low intensity or stretched for three or five days a week. The high-intensity group walked briskly on a treadmill at a pace just short of jogging. The low-intensity group walked slightly faster than strolling.

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm EMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org

Guest guest

Melody Moris, Leader

TOPS #Tx1454, Pleasanton

HOT DOG!

Exercise

Guest guest

Hi. CLara well I will tell you that $2.12 is cheap compared to canada, our gallon is a bit bigger then the US gallon but we pay 4.00 for a gallon of gas...and we have 2 vehicles, also I dont want to scare you but a gallon of milk is 4.25.. expenvise to live in canada, but I think our wages are higher but not sure.... its cheaper for us to live in Tx for the winter... even with the money exchange and our health insurence...so I guess $ 2.12 is cheap .. hugs Helen

Clara Gleghorn wrote:

Helen, I hope your hula hoop practice goes better than mine did! I couldn't keep the darn thing around my waist to save my life! I may have to resort to doing it around my arm or my neck like Melody suggested to Winnie!! But I'll get a picture of doing it someway/somehow!! LOL

I'm gonna go outside and jump rope so I can get some points for the challenge!!

BTW, how much is gas costing in Canada these days? Ours here in Midland is running $2.12/2.15 a gallon - - hope it doesn't get any higher than that - - I need to go fill up right now!!

ClaraEMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.11/44 - Release Date: 7/8/2005__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Hi. CLara well I will tell you that $2.12 is cheap compared to canada, our gallon is a bit bigger then the US gallon but we pay 4.00 for a gallon of gas...and we have 2 vehicles, also I dont want to scare you but a gallon of milk is 4.25.. expenvise to live in canada, but I think our wages are higher but not sure.... its cheaper for us to live in Tx for the winter... even with the money exchange and our health insurence...so I guess $ 2.12 is cheap .. hugs Helen

Clara Gleghorn wrote:

Helen, I hope your hula hoop practice goes better than mine did! I couldn't keep the darn thing around my waist to save my life! I may have to resort to doing it around my arm or my neck like Melody suggested to Winnie!! But I'll get a picture of doing it someway/somehow!! LOL

BTW, how much is gas costing in Canada these days? Ours here in Midland is running $2.12/2.15 a gallon - - hope it doesn't get any higher than that - - I need to go fill up right now!!

ClaraEMAIL SUPPORT TEXAS-STYLE!!THE CRAZIEST BUNCH OF "LOSERS" ON THE 'NET'!!Visit us on the web: http://www.texastops.org No virus found in this outgoing message.Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.11/44 - Release Date: 7/8/2005__________________________________________________

Guest guest

Clara Gleghorn wrote:

Guest guest

Kathleen wrote:

Thank you very much, Miss Smarty Karla!

Hey, Karla - - - I'm sorry you are catching all the "fallout" from this hula hoop thing, when I may have been PARTLY responsible - - - but after all, Kathleen IS MY TEAM MATE - so she can't get mad at me, now can she???? LOL LOL LOL After all, I didn't intend for Melody to pick up on it so quickly!! But I can't get mad at her either, because she is my team mate too!!! Boy, am I between a rock and a hard place, or what????

((((HUGS))):)

Clara

Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.11/44 - Release Date: 7/8/2005

Guest guest

Kathleen wrote:

Thank you very much, Miss Smarty Karla!

Hey, Karla - - - I'm sorry you are catching all the "fallout" from this hula hoop thing, when I may have been PARTLY responsible - - - but after all, Kathleen IS MY TEAM MATE - so she can't get mad at me, now can she???? LOL LOL LOL After all, I didn't intend for Melody to pick up on it so quickly!! But I can't get mad at her either, because she is my team mate too!!! Boy, am I between a rock and a hard place, or what????

((((HUGS))):)

Clara

Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.11/44 - Release Date: 7/8/2005